Mini 1787: Peruvian Nightclub Mafia (Game End!)

Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Tyler the Creator »

meh, it's just like
why does it seem like he goes out of his way to talk about ha to keyser and keyser to ha so goddamn much

look at how many words it takes him to explain his "snowball townread" to keyser - very fluffed up - compare that to the rest of the interactions in that post - concise - to the fucking point

what prompts this dialogue? tool didn't have a townread on keyser. maybe he had experience with him sure; what does a town tool gain from explaining to ha that keyser's posting style is null here? this feels like a stretch to say tool cares enough to explain that when he's got scumreads he could be castrating like he's doing to xy atm yah? i mean maybe im reaching a bit here but it just seems like grasping for stuff to talk about, that's the best way for me to put it into words

and yes tool evidently has enough arms to push scumreads and talk about his nullreads but still
this is a lot of interaction with scum about scum to the point where I'm like... damn calm down boy

"not a whole lot to work with so far" is weird considering he has loads of shit to say about ira. you guys remember ira right? he's comparable to the quiet kid that sits in the back in math class
keyser posted more readable content - far more

it's probably null that it was a continued dialogue because tool this game has been good with follow up on everything - very good - but again with the making sure that it's known that it "doesn't necessarily make keyser town"

if that's town trying to make sure that people in the game aren't reading people for silly reasons then tool's read on keyser is mostly irrelevant to the conversation right?

that's just the start and it's not much but it's the first time ive actually taken a good look at tool in a while and it wasn't as town as memory served me

am i going crazy?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Bins »

honestly tyler could be scum

man i could make a good argument for everyone but TOF at this point
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 pm

:roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2352, Bins wrote:honestly tyler could be scum

man i could make a good argument for everyone but TOF at this point
Not me
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Bins »

well tbh it is fair in terms of associations and how you acted with the creature lynch v. the other ones and how you just left it to "keyser was ok tho" and then you know the mispush on floof and stuff. idk man.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:30 pm

bins, im still town, been town all game

let's not self-destruct, we're gonna win this

let's focus on talking about tool for a minute because that's an important sort and i don't want to be paranoid of the puppetmaster but things are bothering me and i need consultation but everyone else seems to be on autopilot or writing their last wills when we have all the time in the world and mountains of content to work with
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mean I did consider tool overnight. I really looked at him. He looked like town to me, but if it came down to it I'd vote him in mylo
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Jaack »

The one thing that still sticks out to me about keyser-tool d1 is how complementary keyser was towards tool ( and stick out at examples)

I mean, it makes sense for scum to try and get on a townies good side but they way Keyser related to tool is so completely opposite to how he related to HA, it feels almost manufactured.

Going to take a look at what tool was doing in regards to the creature lynch D3 to look for notables there.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by toolenduso »

OK, well if we're going to take our time then I can answer Jaack's and Tyler's points either later today or tomorrow.

But before I do that I would like to ask people what it was about xyzzy's #2327 that they found convincing.

And I would also like to hear Tyler's response to this post.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Jaack »

Hmmm okay, going to think laterally for a bit here.

After all the claim stuff from D3 happened, we were left in the following gamestate

Undisputed town:
Jake
TOF
Bins (kinda)

Unconfirmed People:
Tool
Tyler
xyzzy
Creature
Jaack

People of varying confirmation:
Dunn

Assuming no further PR shenanigans, scum had to pull of 3 mislynches. This means that scum either had to lynch Dunn + two unconfirmed or lynch three unconfirmed, which is to say, lynch all the unconfirmed town.

Creature and myself (if I were, in fact scum) would fall into the first group, of people who wanted to lynch dunn.

Which puts tool, tyler, and xyzzy into the 'lynch all the unconfirmed town' bunch.

Xyzzy hasn't really put much effort to lynching any of the other 3 of us until trying to lynch me today. There were a couple asides D3 about looking into tool and tyler, but nothing ever came of those.

Tyler did not take any interest towards toolscum until his past few posts, but seemed more than happy to lynch either xyzzy or myself D3 or D4.

D3, tool had some level of interest in all four other unconfirmed players, although his primary concern was xyzzy, followed by creature, followed by myself, followed by Tyler. Let's look at for moment.
In post 2144, toolenduso wrote:Still scumreading xyzzy, and my read on Jaack has not changed. I'm not saying I'm scumreading Jaack, I'm saying he's a candidate for scum. Because he's in a pool of four players where I think two are scum. So even though I think it's probably xyzzy and Creature, I'm not discounting the possibility of Tyler and Jaack.

Or, more succinctly, one of {creature, jaack} and one of {xyzzy, tyler}.
At the time of this post he was voting creature, but quickly shifted to xyzzy in his next post.

So if tool is scum, his ideal lynch order based on this would have been xyzzy D3 (most lynchable town, paired with another town in Tyler) then Tyler D4, as the logical conclusion from what he had said in (I note this because tool has basically followed up on every post he's made this game. In fact, he's followed up on this post by considering me town as a result of creature's scum flip). At that point, his theory would have been blown to pieces but we'd be in lylo and he and creature would have two chances to lynch me.

Okay I'm not sure where I'm going with this but I wrote it so I'm going to keep going.

Wait now I remember. I found it notable that of xyzzy, tool, and tyler, the only one to be open to lynching both of the other two D3 was tool. I mean, he wasn't really endorsing a tyler lynch at all, but he was setting it up for the future, following an xyzzy townflip, which he would shortly be pushing.

Still want to look at Tyler some more, but I'm kind of coming around on scumtool.
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:07 pm

In post 2359, toolenduso wrote:And I would also like to hear Tyler's response to this post.
oh yea sure hang on
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:08 pm

In post 2342, toolenduso wrote:
In post 2339, Tyler the Creator wrote:i mean playing into GF paranoia is one of scums very few plays to make right now so im not all too surprised
I mean, I agree, but why say it now if Jaack is the only scum left? As in, why say something he doesn't really need to say until later when he's at L-1?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:09 pm

(ive never used that emoji before but holy shit is it satisfying)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 pm

In post 976, Keyser Söze wrote:Via heuristically_alone's interactions

Moderate suspicion:
Robert2424
Zachstralkita

Mild suspicion:
Floof
toolenduso
Jake from State Farm

Good feelings on:
Dunnstral
Keyser strikes me as a meticulous sonuvagun. i don't think he leaves his buddy completely out of his readslist here; i think keyser knows he's in lurkmode - paranoid state and afraid to townread his buddy

supplemented by the fact that tool - at that point - doesn't look that bad to after a ha scumflip

in short the tool read is super out of place

jaack, xy and I are left off as a means to plant false positives

mostly because
i think
we're (or at least they were, i haven't been pushed all that much this game) being pursued by the other scum?

i think tool fits the bill
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:

Guess I'll sleep on this one then but I still feel like there needs to be more on tool before I can really vote him
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 pm

xy's ATE last page really didn't look fake to me

jaack is still iffy - think it's him or tool

but comparatively jaack has a narrower sight and doesn't seem as sure of himself; might be town who's been wrong on a lot of reads this game and trying to put the pieces back together where things started to fall apart... or he's the last scum alive with no hope of winning and talking about GF paranoia (which after thinking about it kinda adds up with his monstrosity of a case on robert earlier) - tool is very much this fake hard tunnel of xy and then broadened in the background in the form of jaack and myself... which is the easier path the prance down here, not sure that means scum because his points on xy do look okay; but not beyond the capability for scum to fake
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 pm

i think when it comes down to it you can twist interaction tells anyway you want pretty much; they're the butter scum spreads over their toast because town always have weird things here and there because
they aren't the ones who know shit is gonna look bad down the line
and that's 95% of tools scumhunting today and it's making me rethink things
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 pm

and only a scumrobot wouldn't be swayed whatsoever by xy's post last page there too
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:29 pm

yea, i think ive talked myself into it enough

vote:tool
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by TheOtherFiction »

I am fine with keeping this discussion going, and it's nice to see Jaack contribute more, but I still want him lynched.

Also, I never got a scumread on Tyler, but I haven't felt he was particularly town either. Just...a contributor which I like.

Unfortunately (good for everyone)

Dunn is confirmed town cause I'm assuming GF doesn't exist.
I'm confirmed town.
Bins is good enough for science.

I don't think tool is scum at the moment. I feel the read is a tad reaching, but more than one person are talking about it, so some towny thinks its worth considering.

If I picked an order right now (dunno if we'd lose at 2 mislynches? I think 3rd is a loss, but I can't math. Too tired)

Jaack
Xyz
Tool
is my order.

I rather dislike the idea of keeping Tyler alive so long because I have no strong read, but I feel pretty good about Jaack/Xyz being scum.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by TheOtherFiction »

In post 2370, Tyler the Creator wrote:yea, i think ive talked myself into it enough

vote:tool
I disagree, and double positing is fun.
Tyler the Creator
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Tyler the Creator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 pm

very fun

i could elaborate more; my points on tool there are just super scattershotted thought vomit that probably isn't gonna do much for anyone and i just realized that
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:46 am

Post by toolenduso »

OK, a lot to talk about. Let's start with this:
In post 2369, Tyler the Creator wrote:and only a scumrobot wouldn't be swayed whatsoever by xy's post last page there too
First off, read these three posts and try to tell me scum don't do this all the time.

Second, what about being scum would make a person less willing to sympathize with another player, especially if they know that they're town and telling the truth with their AtE?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:50 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 2367, Tyler the Creator wrote:comparatively jaack has a narrower sight and doesn't seem as sure of himself; might be town who's been wrong on a lot of reads this game and trying to put the pieces back together where things started to fall apart... or he's the last scum alive with no hope of winning and talking about GF paranoia (which after thinking about it kinda adds up with his monstrosity of a case on robert earlier) - tool is very much this
fake
hard tunnel of xy and then broadened in the background in the form of jaack and myself... which is the easier path the prance down here, not sure that means scum because his points on xy do look okay; but not beyond the capability for scum to fake
The word "fake" here is an implication of certainty, is it not?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”