Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1097, inspectorscout wrote:breadcrumbed
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:44 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Yes? And i wanted him dead? Even more after drmy x scout scumteam O IM SOOOOOOO SURE ABOUT THIS LETS KILL EM ALL
If your partner does bad stuff, you can try bussing ya know
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 997, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 991, JarJarDrinks wrote:Hey scout, why not offer yourself up if you're so righteous?

You can't possible know be 100% sure about Lowell but you can be about yourself.

Walk into the noose today and if you flip town, THEN we'll do me/triv.
If thats what it takes to get you and triv lynched, sure
VOTE: scout
@zach: if they 'spearhead' town and nightkill tonight its a 6/3 (and not a 7/3 like i said earlier) situation, in which scum only needs to convince 2 town to hop on, and with this town im pretty sure that will happen. 4/3 and we will most likely lose.

Sorry for inactivity lately but i have a shitload of work lately...almost makes me feel like wanting to lock up kids and make them do the work for me...but yah illegal and stuff ya know

So jarjar, youre still my target, go ahead and lynch me.
Just read, i said a lot
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1102, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 997, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 991, JarJarDrinks wrote:Hey scout, why not offer yourself up if you're so righteous?

You can't possible know be 100% sure about Lowell but you can be about yourself.

Walk into the noose today and if you flip town, THEN we'll do me/triv.
If thats what it takes to get you and triv lynched, sure
VOTE: scout
@zach: if they 'spearhead' town and nightkill tonight its a 6/3 (and not a 7/3 like i said earlier) situation, in which scum only needs to convince 2 town to hop on, and with this town im pretty sure that will happen. 4/3 and we will most likely lose.

Sorry for inactivity lately but i have a shitload of work lately...almost makes me feel like wanting to lock up kids and make them do the work for me...but yah illegal and stuff ya know

So jarjar, youre still my target, go ahead and lynch me.
Just read, i said a lot
you said a lot but you didn't say how the scum were going to convince the remaining town members to lynch ANOTHER townie if the scum are so blatantly on your wagon and you flip town
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

hint: I think they'd go for one of me/triv/jjd in that case
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:00 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Hint: now they will, back then i couldnt have known what happened in the posts after, but given this sheeping inactive town: just do normal shit and you can convince them for sure.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1105, inspectorscout wrote:Hint: now they will, back then i couldnt have known what happened in the posts after, but given this sheeping inactive town: just do normal shit and you can convince them for sure.

but but im town and im pretty active
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1104, Zachstralkita wrote:hint: I think they'd go for one of me/triv/jjd in that case
In post 1105, inspectorscout wrote:Hint: now they will, back then i couldnt have known what happened in the posts after, but given this sheeping inactive town: just do normal shit and you can convince them for sure.
Ooooh my favorite type of drama
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Trivium »

inspector either really believes that me, jjd, and ZACH of all people are scum, or inspector is scum.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Trivium »

It's not hard to see which is correct
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 687, Creature wrote:
Someone's gonna be mad afterlife...

drmyshottyizsik is being lynched today

VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[7] drmyshottyizsik - Dunnstral, AlpacaAlpaca, Tommy, Raskolnikov, Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, nnn_thekushmountains
[LYNCH]

[0] Lowell
[0] Dunnstral
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): Trivium

Majority has been reached.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
In post 1000, Creature wrote:
Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)

Cross referencing these two stupid-ass wagons, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was on both, leaving Raskol and Alpaca as places that deserve more attention

Mind you, this is only because you idiots aren't willing to put more pressure on Jarjar

I'm also highly interested in whatever nnn_kushdude's replacement has to say

Vote: Alpacaalpaca

since I don't want to pressure Raskol for secret reasons
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bacde wrote:

Cross referencing these two stupid-ass wagons, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was on both, leaving Raskol and Alpaca as places that deserve more attention

Mind you, this is only because you idiots aren't willing to put more pressure on Jarjar

How does that make us idiots? Pressure the motherfucker if you want, he's been my townread.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 1078, JarJarDrinks wrote:Kush and myself both had a vote as well.

Why did u choose those 3?
This is good. And it's been interesting to watch him squirm around to find an answer to it.

Scout, what is your read on Kush?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Spoiler:
In post 992, Lowell wrote:Okay you vultures, I reread... for real this time. Here's your answer.

VOTE: alpaca
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Literally everyone is null. And I use "literally" literally. This is pure fluff. Not a great start, but just one post, so, whatever.
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Reads like a reminder to himself "oh shit better vote or I'll look too obviously like I'm trying to hide" than to anyone else. I can sense the reservation here--as though he knew he didn't really want to be on this wagon but sort of trapped himself into it.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Again, I've said why I disagree with this. One quickhammer does not mean he'll quickhammer EVERY time. More to the point, the difference between "scum" and "impulsive town" should matter to you. A lot.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
Everything about this is bad. "If there's scum anywhere it's here" is just about the most non-committal thing I've ever heard. Not to mention deliberately evasive. There IS scum somewhere. Many places. Again this is the wording of someone who doesn't want to overcommit to a wagon because he knows what the result will be. "I haven't put a vote down yet", just as with shotty, reads as a reminder to himself to actually look like he's trying. Though again you can sense he knows the flip already.

tl;dr alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be.

Ok its good to know for later games that reading everyone as null with some +s and -s is super scummy I wasn't aware I was just playing around with different scales, usually I use a scale of 1-10 towniness so I suppose I will stick with that.

I stand by impulsive hammering isn't safe for town and whether or not he will do it again isn't something that I want answered in lylo, both me and you have no idea if he will do it again so better safe than sorry.

I will try and be more assertive and committed with my votes since apparently being wary isn't a play style its a scum tactic, the more you know.
Spoiler:
In post 1110, Bacde wrote:
In post 687, Creature wrote:
Someone's gonna be mad afterlife...

drmyshottyizsik is being lynched today

VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[7] drmyshottyizsik - Dunnstral, AlpacaAlpaca, Tommy, Raskolnikov, Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, nnn_thekushmountains
[LYNCH]

[0] Lowell
[0] Dunnstral
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): Trivium

Majority has been reached.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
In post 1000, Creature wrote:
Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)

I'm also highly interested in whatever nnn_kushdude's replacement has to say

Vote: Alpacaalpaca

since I don't want to pressure Raskol for secret reasons

I started the Shotty wagon with my shit post because I genuinely believed that he was being scummy, and honestly he only fueled the fire for me by standing by not actually making reads d1 and than self voting as if just giving up. With Lowell I think that his lurkyness and his hopping onto popular wagons scummy, however recently he has become much more town actually defending himself and giving reasoning and making a case on me I'm going to unvote for now
UNVOTE: Lowell
In post 1091, inspectorscout wrote:Why is it anti town? There is still 6 town left, even after my lynch and after a nightkill. Plenty to kill all of you.
I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

AlpacaAlpaca wrote: Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
So... do you townlean inspector?

Because not voting someone because of how you'll be SEEN is... a bad look
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I was trying to make a joke of no matter which I go I'll be scummy but yes I do townlean Scout and so that is why I am not voting him
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

what really upsets me out of all of this is my phone literally went from 74% to 17% in 4 seconds
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Living the real struggles
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Trivium »

Now that inspector is on the verge of death, I've finally realized what I wanted all along: Transcend dead.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1119, Trivium wrote:Now that inspector is on the verge of death, I've finally realized what I wanted all along: Transcend dead.
I strongly admire your determination, but I actually think he's town.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Trivium »

Well there's not much I can do about that, I've made my case.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1121, Trivium wrote:Well there's not much I can do about that, I've made my case.
tru and I could be wrong my reasoning hinges on one or 2.5 things
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Trivium »

Really I'm just waiting for kush's replacement and for other people to vote inspector
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Lowell »

Is there anything I can do to push this alpaca wagon along? Because 1113 just looks like more of the same. Not sure how people aren't seeing it. Either you think he IS actually that naive, or he's hustling us. One or the other.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”