Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

It wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 of the scum were on my wagon, persivul saw an easy lynch, pushed on it, when questioned he gave this bitch ass wifom objective tell that if taken seriously would say I'm town. It wouldn't be a hard lynch especially if all three scum were on it.
I don't like species, look at his ISO, he just sheeped behind Percy and has added absolutely nothing to anything.

FOS
Persivul, Species
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 124, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 58, Persivul wrote:
In post 57, Sickofit1138 wrote:Actually Percivuls general misunderstanding and not reading the thread spells s-c-u-m-m-y to me at least
You have that backwards. People tend to be more careful as scum than as town.
I just picked up on this.
Persivul according to this reasoning I would be town.

Uou are only using abject ice tells when they suit your case.
You reasoning is not solid and therefore you are my biggest scum read.
That's an excellent point.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 108, Sickofit1138 wrote:At least my explanation am sense to one person.

You guys better start fishing for better scum because ou have your rod in the wrong fishing hole.
What are you doing to fish for scum with this post? Cos I'm pretty sure you should be too. In fact looking at your ISO I dunno if I see much scumhunting at all.

Also, with your , there is a difference. Persivul didn't check something - that's contradicting the thread. You have said two things that contradict each other. The first suggests carelessness which if you follow this read is town. The latter suggests intentional deceit - how do you carelessly believe two different versions of events?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Or at least the first can suggest carelessness, it can also be deceitful. I don't see how the second can be careless.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

I have explained my argument for that. I read it If you want to FOS me for it.

Btw the easiest scum thing to do and completely stay out of this would be to just get on the wagon and not say anything else.
I hope you guys realize that.
My point still stands btw.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 am

Post by karnos »

In post 123, Mizzytastic wrote:Thank you karnos for reinforcing my read on you.

I don't like your vote. They'll either turn up or get replaced. Voting someone before they've turned up always just feels like a safe play for scum. Also you say kappy and sickofit are acting a little silly and
scummy
. Why vote for someone who hasn't turned up (which is pressure doing nothing, cos they haven't turned up) over someone you think has done scummy stuff?

I don't know, is not having an avatar a scumtell? More importantly, why do you ask? Cos it sounds like you want to call it a scum tell but want to know someone else will follow you first.

What was controversial about your post? You were voting on a viable wagon early game. To me that just sounds like playing the game. I don't get your reasoning. You seem really oversensitive to the fact that it might implicate you.
Shady is a newbie with about a dozen posts, I was just trying to get him to add an avatar and it worked.

I don't like your vote either, do you want to fight about it? Not posting at all feels like a safe play for scum, and without a little tiny bit of pressure the hiding player can step in, make a minor observation and then hide again for awhile. If everyone had posted by now, I still might be voting for the player with the least posts, if I didn't think they posted any actual useful content.

Are you being obtuse? When I made the post, I immediately realized persivul had called out sickofit for doing virtually the same thing, and there was a bunch of back and forth on the topic. I decided I didn't want to get into that mess when I knew I would be out and unable to post. Now that I am back and able to post, bring it on :twisted:
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 am

Post by ShadyHood »

In post 122, Persivul wrote:Incorrect. Scum like to make observations which kinda sorta sound like scum hunting but are actually safe and don't rock other people's reads too much. That's what you did. Me pointing that out is scum hunting.
Didn't you read that they are all in the non-sensible wagon? Including you?
In post 122, Persivul wrote:Mine is more meaningful by far. I pointed the finger at one person - you. You pointed at five people, said one might be scum, and made no attempt to sort them further. You didn't even beat random odds.
If you had said something like,
One of the wagon A,B,C,D,E is probably scum. I'm town reading A & D, so that means one of B,C,E,
that would have at least narrowed things down to less than random odds, and would have been somewhat meaningful.
Why did I say that
one
of them has an excellent chance to be scum and didn't mention a chance of town in my post?
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:55 am

Post by ShadyHood »

In post 122, Persivul wrote:Incorrect. Scum like to make observations which kinda sorta sound like scum hunting but are actually safe and don't rock other people's reads too much. That's what you did. Me pointing that out is scum hunting.
Didn't you read that they are all in the non-sensible wagon? Including you?
In post 122, Persivul wrote:Mine is more meaningful by far. I pointed the finger at one person - you. You pointed at five people, said one might be scum, and made no attempt to sort them further. You didn't even beat random odds.
If you had said something like,
One of the wagon A,B,C,D,E is probably scum. I'm town reading A & D, so that means one of B,C,E,
that would have at least narrowed things down to less than random odds, and would have been somewhat meaningful.
Why did I say that
one
of them has an excellent chance to be scum and didn't mention a chance of town in my post?
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

I am huge eye candy for an easy scum lunch d1. It's definitely happened before. My play style is sloppy and I am admitting that but it's a reach to say I'm contradicting myself for it. I explained what happened. I saw the wagon after I pressed post and it showed the first two posts and I just went ahead and posted it

I still don't see why it doesn't make sense and contradicts each other.

Btw the reason I haven't been scum hunting as much as I would like us because I've been busy trying to explain some kind of "contradiction" in the RVS.

I just got started scum hunting, and someone interrupted it bringing up old news.

If you are town, keep the fuck out of my way and help me scum hunt. If you are scum, keep following my scum filled wagon and expose yourself all the more.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 am

Post by karnos »

In post 134, Sickofit1138 wrote:
If you are town, keep the fuck out of my way and help me scum hunt. If you are scum, keep following my scum filled wagon and expose yourself all the more.
This really makes me want to vote you. Knowing how you play, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt a little longer. Call this a
FOS
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 132, ShadyHood wrote: Why did I say that
one
Because you're intentionally being ambiguous in order to appear to be scum hunting without actually doing so.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 134, Sickofit1138 wrote:I am huge eye candy for an easy scum lunch d1. It's definitely happened before. My play style is sloppy and I am admitting that but it's a reach to say I'm contradicting myself for it. I explained what happened.
I saw the wagon after I pressed post and it showed the first two posts and I just went ahead and posted it

You keep dodging the real issue. The above is fine, by itself. But in , you said "i didnt know i was hopping on a wagon."

"I saw the wagon after I pressed post and it showed the first two posts and I just went ahead and posted it" and "i didnt know i was hopping on a wagon" are indeed contradictory. Which one is the truth?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 137, Persivul wrote:
In post 134, Sickofit1138 wrote:I am huge eye candy for an easy scum lunch d1. It's definitely happened before. My play style is sloppy and I am admitting that but it's a reach to say I'm contradicting myself for it. I explained what happened.
I saw the wagon after I pressed post and it showed the first two posts and I just went ahead and posted it

You keep dodging the real issue. The above is fine, by itself. But in , you said "i didnt know i was hopping on a wagon."

"I saw the wagon after I pressed post and it showed the first two posts and I just went ahead and posted it" and "i didnt know i was hopping on a wagon" are indeed contradictory. Which one is the truth?
I didnt know I was hopping on a wagon while I was typing out my post. I didn see it until after I hit post under preview. It showed the first two posts, THEN I realized I was hopping on a wagon.

Are we clear now?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 135, karnos wrote:
This really makes me want to vote you. Knowing how you play, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt a little longer. Call this a
FOS
Don't worry I'm toning it down from that game.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

I like where karnos is at in this game. Null-town.
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 am

Post by ShadyHood »

All I see here is a scumteam(all of them)trying to take advantage of someone's minor mistake and making it look like a big commotion.
Look at Sick's wagon, there is certainly one scum hopping on that ride.
My best scumreads are everyone from that wagon, with Persivul and Saru being my strongest reads.
The wagon is driven by a reason that Sick contradicted himself. It doesn't look right when the town voted up someone for such a merely weak reason.
Join me with this one, the rest of you all willing to get a good win,
VOTE: Persivul
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 124, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 58, Persivul wrote:
In post 57, Sickofit1138 wrote:Actually Percivuls general misunderstanding and not reading the thread spells s-c-u-m-m-y to me at least
You have that backwards. People tend to be more careful as scum than as town.
I just picked up on this.
Persivul according to this reasoning I would be town.

You are only using objective tells when they suit your case.
You reasoning is not solid and therefore you are my biggest scum read.
@Percy

Address this plz instead of stayin on my "contradictory posts".
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Spoiler: Quotes go here
In post 131, karnos wrote:
In post 123, Mizzytastic wrote:Thank you karnos for reinforcing my read on you.

I don't like your vote. They'll either turn up or get replaced. Voting someone before they've turned up always just feels like a safe play for scum. Also you say kappy and sickofit are acting a little silly and
scummy
. Why vote for someone who hasn't turned up (which is pressure doing nothing, cos they haven't turned up) over someone you think has done scummy stuff?

I don't know, is not having an avatar a scumtell? More importantly, why do you ask? Cos it sounds like you want to call it a scum tell but want to know someone else will follow you first.

What was controversial about your post? You were voting on a viable wagon early game. To me that just sounds like playing the game. I don't get your reasoning. You seem really oversensitive to the fact that it might implicate you.
Shady is a newbie with about a dozen posts, I was just trying to get him to add an avatar and it worked.

I don't like your vote either, do you want to fight about it? Not posting at all feels like a safe play for scum, and without a little tiny bit of pressure the hiding player can step in, make a minor observation and then hide again for awhile. If everyone had posted by now, I still might be voting for the player with the least posts, if I didn't think they posted any actual useful content.

Are you being obtuse? When I made the post, I immediately realized persivul had called out sickofit for doing virtually the same thing, and there was a bunch of back and forth on the topic. I decided I didn't want to get into that mess when I knew I would be out and unable to post. Now that I am back and able to post, bring it on :twisted:

Then why ask whether it's a scumtell and not just explain why having an avatar is a good thing? It comes across as trying to get someone scumread for something that isn't scummy.

Lurking is NAI unless you have meta on a person to say otherwise. Town lurk, it happens. People can be not able to turn up for a day. People can miss game start pms. If you are later into a game and someone is showing habit of lurking, sure, try to get them more involved. More discussion is good. And it might be scumlurking afterall. But what good is putting a vote on someone who may not have looked at the game thread yet and might then start posting town without your encouragement. I think you are voting someone for something that is currently null over people you say you think have been scummy. And I think if Dierfire now turns up and is a model citizen it sounds like you are setting yourself up to get towncred from it because you were voting them to "get them to contribute".

I'm not being obtuse. I think right now you are more worried about looking good than finding scum. I think this is indicative of scum motivation. I don't think 'not being available' is a good enough reason for worrying about looking scummy because I think you could have just said you wouldn't be available for the rest of the day and not removed your vote and that would have been a fine reason not to immediately reply. You admit you were worried about being implicated by a highly unlikely event. I don't get why you would be seriously worried that happening as town. Even supposing you were I don't get why town would be worried about catching flak for persuing something they think is scummy. What is the town motivation for self preservation over hunting scum?

pedit - ooh, I do have to agree with karnos about this. I hate that line from sickofit too. Why should town stay out of your way if they think you are being scummy. Even if they turn out to be wrong isn't that what town is supposed to do?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 139, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 135, karnos wrote:
FOS
Don't worry I'm toning it down from that game.
Which game is that, and why are you toning it down?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

You know.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 141, ShadyHood wrote:All I see here is a scumteam(all of them)trying to take advantage of someone's minor mistake and making it look like a big commotion.
My best scumreads are everyone from that wagon, with Persivul and Saru being my strongest reads.
The wagon is driven by a reason that Sick contradicted himself. It doesn't look right when the town voted up someone for such a merely weak reason.
The logic in the second line sounds to me like you know sick is town. Why can't it be all town voting for scum?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

The point from that line was that you are interrupting my scum hunting with silly accusations of Something that ie explained already. But yknow go ahead and scum read me for that to why don't ya?
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 146, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 141, ShadyHood wrote:All I see here is a scumteam(all of them)trying to take advantage of someone's minor mistake and making it look like a big commotion.
The logic in the second line sounds to me like you know sick is town. Why can't it be all town voting for scum?
Who wait are you insisting he is scum and knows I'm town? ;)
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Insinuating*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”