New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:05 am

Post by zakk »

Also lol at the lazy votes on me

Shotty should be on Titus based on pers flip which makes me think they're scum together kinda, or possibly scum of differing faction bantering to seem less dangerous to each other and avoid NKs in the future

In fact even though after 3 deaths I expect everyone to be playing more survivalistic right now, Titus not changing her reads AND adopting a more friendly tone with people is scum

Vote: titus

Also
permanently retired

see here for more info
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

zakk and titus are both setting me up to be the scum partner of the other, I smell a scum team
#freeShotty
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

VOTE: Titus

Am I the only person that finds it sus that she has taken a leadership position in this game and with three dead people, she's not one of them?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2340, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2303, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2129, Titus wrote:Even I have minor reservations on the Persivul wagon, but there's no way I am going for KTS. This is the wierdest collective response to a fake hammer in my recollection.

VC please

ETL, the reads you wanted to give please?
ok I've got shaziro, you, nahdia, liger, magna as town Zakk and pers as maybe town
copper maybe scum. shotty is ??? maybe scum? cy maybe scum less nulls than before but still more than I'd like atm. hang on. need to look at my list. (I'm mobile)
In post 2139, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:egg maybe scum. HA scum. expedience town. ircher kop are both still unknown. ircher because I don't know what I'm seeing in his ISO. prob lean more town on him than kop. I think Lowell might be town and tbg is null for the same reason ircher is. I can't make up my mind tbere. stuck.
Not sure if anybody else noticed, but since I replaced HA, ETL's reads there were kinda wonky. HA was scum, but I was town...I don't think that's how replacing in works. And it's not a matter of her thoughts changing over a bit of time...because it was literally two posts later, the one in between just being me pointing out that the "That's definitely VI, don't worry about it" reasoning got my town the loss in my last game. I can't tell if this was her not paying attention to the game or what.
It doesn't seem unreasonable. The reverse might be, but it is quite normal for replacements to seem a lot townier than their replacees cuz they are a lot more engaged and focused on the game. Aka, they work harder.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2346, Lowell wrote:
In post 2328, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2327, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Shotty
seriously why?
Also I'm beginning to think this might be a long con after all, and that we're watching the most sustained double-bussing ever.
It's possible, but it would be hard to make it look authentic.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Shaziro »

I mean, it's pretty much a null point because we know ETL was town, but it still makes me feel like the read on my slot has gone without much thought, as nobody else pointed it out. I just noticed it because of Nahdia's quoting. Don't scum typically want the newbies to make it to endgame?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2350, zakk wrote:Also lol at the lazy votes on me

Shotty should be on Titus based on pers flip which makes me think they're scum together kinda, or possibly scum of differing faction bantering to seem less dangerous to each other and avoid NKs in the future

In fact even though after 3 deaths I expect everyone to be playing more survivalistic right now, Titus not changing her reads AND adopting a more friendly tone with people is scum

Vote: titus

Also
...Srsly! Do explain further how such is indicative of scum. (You have guven the evidence/reasoning, but I want the theory-related side that makes such actions a scumtell).
In post 2352, cytheflyguy wrote:VOTE: Titus

Am I the only person that finds it sus that she has taken a leadership position in this game and with three dead people, she's not one of them?
Well, KTS was likely a vig shot. Killing ETL makes sense as scum cuz ETL is prob. a skilled player. While we had the Brawl wagon yesterday, killing Brawl makes sense if Titus is scum or someone is trying to frame Titus. It's definitely not an awful choice for an SK to choose. Titus, while a leader, is probably a bit off on reads & if Titus is town, makes a good lynch target for today.

So, no, I don't find it weird that Titus wasn't killed.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2355, Shaziro wrote:I mean, it's pretty much a null point because we know ETL was town, but it still makes me feel like the read on my slot has gone without much thought, as nobody else pointed it out. I just noticed it because of Nahdia's quoting. Don't scum typically want the newbies to make it to endgame?
What do ypu mean, scum? ETL was town, so I don't get what you're saying.

It's like this: What's the probability that ETL as scum in this game would blah blah blah GIVEN the fact ETL flipped town in this game?

It makes no sense and has 0% chance of being true.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm saying that if ETL made that mistake it means that people are likely not paying attention to my slot. There were other people saying HA was scum, who I believe have now said I'm town. I'm saying that I think it would make sense that HA, who is more experienced that me, would make a good mislynch target, and then I would be better to keep to endgame because it's more likely I'll be misled. Does that make more sense?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2349, zakk wrote: Titus, Lowell, AND Nadia - what do you think of the last minute wagon trend AWAY from Persivul even though all scum whatever kind knew he wasn't them? And with KTS flipping town too even more WTF
I don't understand this question at all. I guess... those people were smart? Except that scum also didn't use their kills effectively, so it probably means nothing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Lowell »

Really what I think is "homework" like this is why many people think you're scum. This looks like straight-up chatter, for nothing.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2337, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2242, Shaziro wrote:Better yet. You claim that it's a thing you always do. Why don't you prove it with links to other cases in which you did it, Nos? Don't claim it's your meta if you're not willing to prove it, right?
Look for it yourself, pretty sure you could find a case where I scum read someone and didn't vote them while they were being lynched.
Burden of proof is on you, you're the one who claimed it was part of your meta. If it's that obvious, why can't you do it instead of telling everyone else "Oh it's there, just trust me"?
Burden of proof isn't on me. You took it upon yourself to investigate this point. I don't need to do jack. I also didn't ask for you to trust me, I literally told you to look for it.
In post 2025, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2021, Killthestory wrote:nos you think Pers is scum? If he doesn't flip scum know that I'll deathtunnel you.
if he flips town I'll deathtunnel myself
I'm very interested, gonna follow through on this? I doubt it, but it's interesting that you didn't even mention it.
Please explain how I would deathtunnel myself.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

Assumedly by self-voting. Again, I get that you won't do it, it was a stupid thing to offer, but I think it's interesting that you -did- offer it. As for burden of proof, all you saying "Oh it's not weird, it's a part of my meta!" and then refusing to prove that it's a part of you meta does is show that you're being disingenuous. It honestly seems to me like you're just saying things to get lynches on people other than you and then hoping anybody who would question it gets killed or forgets.

VOTE: Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2362, Shaziro wrote:Assumedly by self-voting. Again, I get that you won't do it, it was a stupid thing to offer, but I think it's interesting that you -did- offer it. As for burden of proof, all you saying "Oh it's not weird, it's a part of my meta!" and then refusing to prove that it's a part of you meta does is show that you're being disingenuous. It honestly seems to me like you're just saying things to get lynches on people other than you and then hoping anybody who would question it gets killed or forgets.

Why is it disingenuous that I say this is what I do and you refusing to go ahead and look for it if you think it's that big of a deal? The burden of proof is also on you to provide examples of me saying things just to get people lynched. You've got a lot of stuff to do lol.
last.fm
gtkas
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Shaziro »

A perfect example would be your telling KTS to vote Percivul because "If he's town I'll death tunnel myself". Obviously, you wouldn't do that, because either way it'd be playing against your win-con unless you're a jester, which is apparently not in this game. KTS, however, went ahead and voted Pers because of it. That is you saying something to get somebody lynched.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2362, Shaziro wrote:Assumedly by self-voting. Again, I get that you won't do it, it was a stupid thing to offer, but I think it's interesting that you -did- offer it. As for burden of proof, all you saying "Oh it's not weird, it's a part of my meta!" and then refusing to prove that it's a part of you meta does is show that you're being disingenuous. It honestly seems to me like you're just saying things to get lynches on people other than you and then hoping anybody who would question it gets killed or forgets.

In post 2364, Shaziro wrote:A perfect example would be your telling KTS to vote Percivul because "If he's town I'll death tunnel myself". Obviously, you wouldn't do that, because either way it'd be playing against your win-con unless you're a jester, which is apparently not in this game. KTS, however, went ahead and voted Pers because of it. That is you saying something to get somebody lynched.
fos shaz

This one has been percolating for awhile as well. This has as much to do with his predecessor as it does shaz, but I don't like this kind of thing. It's low-hanging fruit. He has no case, is making no effort to actually make his case strong enough to get attention, is just jumping on a throwaway comment and pretending it matters. It's as though he's saying "what's the least amount of substance I can put behind a vote to make it look plausible, without risking others actually agreeing and me having to defend it."

also fyi I'm null on nos.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

Do you not feel like Nos is trying to avoid having to defend their own claim about their meta? Or that them trying to push KTS to vote Pers (Who I had also voted against, I'm not trying to deny that) by offering to deathtunnel themself (Which in actually I basically boil down to "If this is town, lynch me tomorrow" which is...still playing against your win condition no matter what?) and then trying to fling shade my way for pointing it out is scummy? I haven't made a claim without backing it up. They have. I find that scummy, so I put a vote there. I don't see what's wrong about that, Lowell.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Shaziro

Previous question that I asked him about sounds more like noise than anything.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2359, Lowell wrote:
In post 2349, zakk wrote: Titus, Lowell, AND Nadia - what do you think of the last minute wagon trend AWAY from Persivul even though all scum whatever kind knew he wasn't them? And with KTS flipping town too even more WTF
I don't understand this question at all. I guess... those people were smart? Except that scum also didn't use their kills effectively, so it probably means nothing.
this is a TOTAL cop out.

are you really telling me you think "being smart" somehow equates to people knowing persivul was town?

especially in a game where there's very likely multiball?

i happen to KNOW that persivul as town is a DAMN good scumhunter (i linked it somewhere i think), so the only explanation to me is that scum either didn't feel threatened by him and wanted to keep him alive, or they knew that persivul was phoning it in this game regardless of his alignment.

but we ALSO know that Brawlguy AND killthestory were town, so it was town vs town vs town for the main wagons. But why pull a wagon off (potentially) REALLY GOOD town to put it on SUPER VI town? that's the question.

so no

this is not "straight up chatter"

this is me asking you a legitimate question, and you dodging it.

"i guess people were smart? it probably means nothing" is not an acceptable answer in the least.

BUT

the reason i asked YOU is BECAUSE you're voting me.
and i wanted to see if your answer would be as lazy as your vote on me.

oh and hey!! surprise. it was.
In post 2360, Lowell wrote:Really what I think is "homework" like this is why many people think you're scum. This looks like straight-up chatter, for nothing.
and this.

you are one of those "many people", are you not?
but you don't mention yourself in this. "i among many others" would be proper phrasing here, yet you use "many people"
and if you're not one of those people who are voting me for this,
then why ARE you voting me?

many people "think you're scum"
not many people "are voting you"

big difference!

2b.

with this post you seem to be trying to subliminally reinforce that
"many people think zakk is scum"

EVEN though you've not provided a single reason in any of your posts about me

Spoiler: all NINE instances of you mentioning me in the ENTIRE game thus far
In post 90, Lowell wrote:FUCK YEAH! Large game!

VOTE:
zakk

shotty, irch... you guys town?

titus? you town finally?

also copper is town.
In post 842, Lowell wrote:I'm back, baby. From post 268, the last one I can remember:

308- copper calls out Nos' dumb post [+, hadn't thought of that]
317- matt wants my scumread on titus [I forget, but okay]
319- shotty continues hard charge on irch [-, meh, don't really see it, looks like bluster]
330- ETL disagrees, calls irch newbtown
345- titus agrees with ETL on irch
355-
zakk
calls seth excitednewbtown [+, agree with this entirely]
366- cy makes laziest vote ever [+, I sort of like this, shows he's carefree and doesn't care about obvvotes coming his way]
370s- cy wagon takes off [-, too easy, folks... ignore the low-hanging fruit!]
377- anen enters [+, particularly the part about shotty's weirdness was new and interesting]
393- ETL calls cy wagon lazy [+, yes, exactly!]
406- heur joins cy wagon after long rambling post [-, feels contrived]
400s- exped enters, townily
455- cy leads with 6 votes
491- pers votes irch for the contrived number system scoring [-, why now?]
493- good observation from copper on pers' post [+]
500-
zakk
votes titus, makes case [+, hadn't thought about this]
531- ETL calls out wagon on "null" cy [+, completely agree]
530s- Titus and ETL argue about cy wagon
5xx- nos says "um, but really, didn't seth claim scum?" [+, I don't agree, but this post looks town]
596- magna returns, votes killthestory [+, new content, this is good and what the game needed]
620, heur votes cy, then asks someone else to explain why [-, opportunistic]
662- seth explains what's wrong with cy wagon [+, very much agree]
670s- killthestory offers content [+, looks town here]

I'm buying irch, seth, and cy as newbtown. Particularly in the case of the latter two, I get a real sense of carefreeness which I like. Not everyone is the same, of course, but in my first few games as scum, I was cagey and careful as hell. I would
never
post something as votebaiting as "LOL haven't really read, whatever, VOTE X." seth's weird doubling down on the SK thing, while still confusing, also reads town to me. And Irch has had 30 pages to completely crumble, shotty has been on him from minute one, and hasn't, really. I also don't see what he has to gain by being so prolific a poster as scum, particularly since every time he posts he gets hammered by half a dozen players.

I'm also getting townvibes from exped, ETL,
zakk
, and egg. They've all been active, in a good way, and in a tone that strikes me as town. copper and matt are probably town.

VOTE: heur If I were forced to describe "lurking in plain sight," I would just cut and paste this guy's iso. He lazily joined the cy wagon (twice?), has offered nothing, and hasn't really made a case on anyone.

fos pers
I've come full circle on him. He now looks quiet and opportunistic, compared to what I was seeing early. In fact, he reads like scum who through good fortune earned some townpoints early and has been trying to coast on it ever since. I've seen pers do more than this, and given that this is a pretty dynamic game with lots of lolcharacters, I'm suspicious why I haven't seen it here.

fos TehBrawlGuy
This reads like newbscum to me. The difference between he and cy or seth is that he's being careful, and they're not. I dislike careful.

fos shotty
I don't know what to make of him. On the one hand, he's been tunnelling like crazy. In ISO, it's clear that ircher is the
only
person shotty thinks about at all. There's a case to be made here that he's tunnelling aggressively and trying to look active and combative while really causing offense to no one but ircher. On the other hand... I've definitely done this. Got a read in my head early, confbiased the shit out of it, and just lazily followed it down the river until the target, or I, am dead. Not necessarily alignment indicative.

Good to be back. Four days without internet is basically the world collapsing around me.
In post 1426, Lowell wrote:Back. Still reading through.

fos matt
not overwhelmed by projectmatt's read list in 1226. seems generic and tame, also more equivocal than I'd like. I also don't like
zakk
's dumbass voting block in 1275.

I'm also getting strong scumvibes from pers, who seems to show up every so often and do just enough to stay out of the limelight. I'd switch to him but it seems anen has the better chance.

titus looks more town than I remember, as does shotty. feeling very sure that cy is town.

some other things happening I'm sure. will get to them.
In post 1731, Lowell wrote:Is
zakk
scum, btw? I'm really asking. bc damn I do not know.
In post 1780, Lowell wrote:
In post 1742, zakk wrote:
In post 1739, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1731, Lowell wrote:Is zakk scum, btw? I'm really asking. bc damn I do not know.
this is a weird post.
In post 1740, Nahdia wrote:if there's an alignment cop i request they check Lowell.
i thought the same. looks like Lazytown to me, which is why i answered it succinctly instead of overanalyzing it

don't know how Lowell-scum plays, but to me this looks more like a player trying to get back into the game mentally than someone trying to throw shade, bc 1. way too obvious in a short iso 2. easy to call out, like you just did, and 3. i assume lowell is smarter than that

and overthinking THAT would be overanalyzing. so he gets a detached townread for now.
zakk
's right. I just can't sort him. If I thought specifically he was scum I'd say so. I don't do the "omg u guyz I don't know maybe X is scum guyz? but im just sayin'", as a rule, regardless of alignment.

What made me ask the question is that, despite being an active poster, I have no good read on him. Which is confusing for me.
In post 1911, Lowell wrote:I'll be gone until Tuesday, so I have about 7 hours to cast my last vote of the day. As of now I'm fine with pers....reading back the last few pages
zakk
looks better and pers looks worse.

I sort of want to know what happened to the TBG wagon, though. Seems like he may have got out of a lynch by going MIA, a bad precedent. I don't see TKS's case on ETL, though I do have a strong townread on TKS. Titus has been fine, nahdia is still clear town to me. Also I'm sure there's other players but meh.
In post 2335, Lowell wrote:I'm back.

VOTE:
zakk

I was coming around on this yesterday. Wish it had happened sooner. I'm also intrigued by the anen case. Not seeing copper case, meh on Titus.

well obviously,

other than
hemming
and
hawing
about "gee i wonder if zakk is scum" publically

which basically amounts to you trying to get someone to decide FOR you...

...so that you can then hop on my wagon and hide among the "but
many people
think zakk is scum!" defense.

sooooooo in other words.

you're scum.

vote: lowell
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by zakk »

Spoiler: tl;dr
zakk omgus votes lowell (who is scum)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2366, Shaziro wrote:Do you not feel like Nos is trying to avoid having to defend their own claim about their meta? Or that them trying to push KTS to vote Pers (Who I had also voted against, I'm not trying to deny that) by offering to deathtunnel themself (Which in actually I basically boil down to "If this is town, lynch me tomorrow" which is...still playing against your win condition no matter what?) and then trying to fling shade my way for pointing it out is scummy? I haven't made a claim without backing it up. They have. I find that scummy, so I put a vote there. I don't see what's wrong about that, Lowell.
The level that you misconstrue this is amazing. I didn't push kill to vote pers.
Shaziro wrote:A perfect example would be your telling KTS to vote Percivul because "If he's town I'll death tunnel myself". Obviously, you wouldn't do that, because either way it'd be playing against your win-con unless you're a jester, which is apparently not in this game. KTS, however, went ahead and voted Pers because of it. That is you saying something to get somebody lynched.
obviously I'm not going to deathtunnel myself. I was jokingly telling kill that if pers flipped town I'd be fine with him tunneling me.
last.fm
gtkas
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2370, Nosferatu wrote: I didn't push kill
This is 100% true, upon looking back at that exchange. My apologies. I'll go and check your meta once I get off mobile and back at home. I'll remove my vote if I find that kind of meta, because I thought of one potential reason you wouldn't be willing to give links that would still have you as town after realizing my mistake. Otherwise it's parked.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2371, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2370, Nosferatu wrote: I didn't push kill
This is 100% true, upon looking back at that exchange. My apologies. I'll go and check your meta once I get off mobile and back at home. I'll remove my vote if I find that kind of meta, because I thought of one potential reason you wouldn't be willing to give links that would still have you as town after realizing my mistake. Otherwise it's parked.
I've already checked the most recent games, it's not there. Check more earlier games. I would cite one game but it's not finished.
last.fm
gtkas
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That's actually different than the reason I thought of, but I'll do that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Alright, so the oldest games of yours that show in the search for "Vote" are 2015. I scanned and really couldn't find any behavior like this...except for one that was in a mafia PT. In that, you told your fellow scum that you really wanted to vote for somebody (itlpip in this case) to put them at L-1, but didn't want to because there was no resistance. You then asked them to throw some defense out. -That- fits this situation very well, honestly, as there was no resistance to Persivul's wagon and you were refusing to vote. I'm comfortable with my vote where it is right now, but I'd like to see if you can remember any games in particular you would like me to look over for your town behavior around not voting for somebody you want lynched despite being town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”