Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Niv »

I will State Now.

MoS is correct. LLemming Shape up, or ask to be replaced. as far as i am concerned, Mos will go nowhere unless he is dead ;-)

I will not Vote a claimed cop on nightless Day one. Still feel that White is a correct linch.
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by The Fonz »

We are NOT lynching a claimed cop today.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Simenon »

Okay. Provide a reasonable alternative.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by Simenon »

hint: not voting is not a reasonable alternative.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

I'm voting for someone I'm convinced is scum. I'm not changing my vote unless there is reasonable doubt that he's not a cop, and I haven't seen any. In fact everything points to me thinking tinfoil thoughts that scum set up this whole multiple cops thing so that they could safely claim cop.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I am pming the mod with a request that Lemming be forceably replaced out of this game. I suggest that you all follow suit. There is no point in playing with someone who insists on playing like a retard and flaming people repeatedly out of immaturity. At least ZONEACE is actually playing the game, even if it's in his style to use AdHom. Lemming is just being immature and annoying as hell. I don't want him in this game anymore.
The irony...
it's not ironic, I was making fun of you.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by Erg0 »

I can assure you, we're not making this multiple cop thing up. Some examples:

Mafia 51 had 2 cops (one sane, one insane) plus a semi-cop.

Mafia 59 had 3 cops.

Mafia 60 had 2 cops.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by Niv »

Lemming1607 wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I am pming the mod with a request that Lemming be forceably replaced out of this game. I suggest that you all follow suit. There is no point in playing with someone who insists on playing like a retard and flaming people repeatedly out of immaturity. At least ZONEACE is actually playing the game, even if it's in his style to use AdHom. Lemming is just being immature and annoying as hell. I don't want him in this game anymore.
The irony...
it's not ironic, I was making fun of you.
How is this useful in any way, shape or form. Lemming, Please stop. @ mod: Can we have some form of comment on your oponion on this whole MoS - Lem thing?[/b]
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Erg0 wrote:I can assure you, we're not making this multiple cop thing up. Some examples:

Mafia 51 had 2 cops (one sane, one insane) plus a semi-cop.

Mafia 59 had 3 cops.

Mafia 60 had 2 cops.
hell here's a Mini with 2 protown investigative roles

Mini85 Shadyville

if you can have 2 cops in a mini you can CERTAINLY have more than 1 cop in a large.

(man did i screw the pooch in that game)
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Setael wrote:There's a good chance MoS and Zeppo are scum buddies - I think the case I made on zeppo was good enough to be commented on and instead MoS continued to harp about the cop nonsense. I would be willing to lynch MoS today as well. I think it's assinine to lynch a claimed cop D1 and I will NOT be voting for TS today, nor do I think Simenon should be encouraging people to do so. Doesn't it make sense to let them report at least ONE investigation in case we're wrong about which one is telling the truth?
Huh? I didn't even see your case. I was distracted. How am I scum just because I didn't see a case? What about all the other people that didn't comment on it? Why are you singling me out? Also, in what way is it "nonsense" to say that it's stupid to lynch a claimed cop on a nightless Day 1? This whole post of yours seems really off in its logic. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Read the Zeppo case, agreed. There really wasn't much to "comment" on (since I agreed with what you already said), so I'm not sure what you expected. I still think Zorg is a better play, but Zeppo is a good #2 if people don't vote Zorg any time soon.
Permanent V/LA.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:54 pm

Post by Aimee »

Uh, why are people even considering lynching a claimed cop on Day 1?

Zorg would be much better as an alternative.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

ZONEACE wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:White is at lynch -1, he seems to have vanished, and he's not claiming.

I see that as further sign that he is scum.
He's a -1 for a deadline lynch, a deadline thats 10 days away. theres a huge difference. Nice job with the facts though. you know what. TS probably is the way to go today. then white tomorrow.
unvote vote Toaster Strudel
This is an interesting vote move.

White was a lynch -1. ZONEACE here was among the voters.

When I complained that White appeared to have vanished, and that White is not claiming at a time when he should, ZONEACE removed his vote from
White
and decided to it was a better idea to lynch a cop.

Opinions?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:22 am

Post by Simenon »

Zorg would be much better as an alternative.

Okay. Why?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Niv »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:White is at lynch -1, he seems to have vanished, and he's not claiming.

I see that as further sign that he is scum.
He's a -1 for a deadline lynch, a deadline thats 10 days away. theres a huge difference. Nice job with the facts though. you know what. TS probably is the way to go today. then white tomorrow.
unvote vote Toaster Strudel
This is an interesting vote move.

When I complained that White appeared to have vanished, and that White is not claiming at a time when he should, ZONEACE removed his vote from
White
and decided to it was a better idea to lynch a cop.

Opinions?
I think that your the best lynch right now, ignoring claims. i'd put it more that you are scum than town, however, i don't like to take risks. Apparently Z does take risks. ;-)
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Mastermind of Sin (2) -- Flare, The Venerable Zorg
White (5) -- Niv, Sir Tornado, Yamahako, JDodge, Toaster Strudel
booboodafool (1) -- KaleiÐoscøpe
The Venerable Zorg (4) -- Beastly, Mastermind of Sin, Erg0, Aimee
Toaster Strudel (4) -- Lemming1607, Zeppo, Simenon, ZONEACE
Zeppo (2) -- Ether, Setael

Not Voting: Flameaxe, booboodafool, White, The Fonz
22 alive, 12 to lynch.

[quote="Niv"]@ mod: Can we have some form of comment on your oponion on this whole MoS - Lem thing?[[/quote]
It seems to be all hyperbole, since I haven't received any PMs about removing people from the game. I'd personally be happy never to have to think about it again. If multiple people PM me about someone with complaints, then I'll replace that player if they've been flaming.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

I don't think we should lynch a claimed cop. If TS isn't actually a cop, we have trapped her... there isn't much far you can get after claiming cop if you aren't a cop.
I'm back!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

Simenon wrote:Okay. Provide a reasonable alternative.
Your absolute determination to lynch claimed cop is noted.

Returning to my earlier booboo vote would be my strongest preference (his 'I don't even see WHY I should have to defend myself from person C allegations' line when that very tell has caught scum plenty o' times before is very scummy) whilst amongst those with fairly large wagons on 'em atm, Zorg is the scummiest.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Yamahako »

voting claimed cops day 1 is a Bad Idea (tm).
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Setael »

MoS wrote:
setael wrote:There's a good chance MoS and Zeppo are scum buddies - I think the case I made on zeppo was good enough to be commented on and instead MoS continued to harp about the cop nonsense. I would be willing to lynch MoS today as well. I think it's assinine to lynch a claimed cop D1 and I will NOT be voting for TS today, nor do I think Simenon should be encouraging people to do so. Doesn't it make sense to let them report at least ONE investigation in case we're wrong about which one is telling the truth?
Huh? I didn't even see your case. I was distracted. How am I scum just because I didn't see a case? What about all the other people that didn't comment on it? Why are you singling me out? Also, in what way is it "nonsense" to say that it's stupid to lynch a claimed cop on a nightless Day 1? This whole post of yours seems really off in its logic. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
I can understand if you didn't see it at all. I'm not sure I believe it, but if it's true then you look less scummy (hence the motivation to lie about it which is why I'm not sure I believe you). You should be able to see how that would look scummy if you had seen it, and then posted several times only about the cop issue - it looked like distracting to totally ignore the zeppo case. And by the way, check your facts before you post. I am NOT saying it is nonsense to say it's stupid to lynch a claimed cop. I have made it clear that I will NOT vote a claimed cop and I think it's assinine to do so before they can make investigations. What I think is "nonsense" is that it's being discussed at all.

I agree with the Fonz that booboo's unwillingness to answer to or defend against the Person C argument looks scummy. I still like my zeppo vote best though.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:48 am

Simenon wrote:Zorg would be much better as an alternative.

Okay. Why?
Why don't you try reading all the cases presented against him. Why don't you also look at the fact that Zorg is now lurking since we've been distracted by the cop claims. Why don't you also just read Zorg's freaking posts and find out for yourself instead of being a lazy ass who is determined to lynch a claimed cop Day 1, which has got to be one of the stupidest plans ever, even IF TS *IS* scum!
Setael wrote:I can understand if you didn't see it at all. I'm not sure I believe it, but if it's true then you look less scummy (hence the motivation to lie about it which is why I'm not sure I believe you). You should be able to see how that would look scummy if you had seen it, and then posted several times only about the cop issue - it looked like distracting to totally ignore the zeppo case.

Considering that you agree with me on how asinine it is to want to lynch a claimed cop on a Nightless Day 1, then forgive me if I was focused on stopping people from being asinine.
And by the way, check your facts before you post. I am NOT saying it is nonsense to say it's stupid to lynch a claimed cop. I have made it clear that I will NOT vote a claimed cop and I think it's assinine to do so before they can make investigations. What I think is "nonsense" is that it's being discussed at all.
I agree, but would you rather I had just sat back and let people continue to do something that is so obviously a horrible strategic move for the town? I really don't see what you're getting at here.
Permanent V/LA.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Simenon »

Hay for future reference:
When I quote someone, it means I want a response from them.

Still waiting on Aimee.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:01 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Once again, your facts are flawed. He was at -1 for a DEADLINE LYNCH. That means he has to be AT 7 VOTES WHEN THE DEADLINE HITS. That deadline is still 9 days away. it wasnt like if he got 1 more vote he would be lynched and the day would end. That is not -1 my dear. You just keep making up facts, and claimed cop or no, making up facts is VERY SCUMMY. So i don't care that you claimed cop because you are making yourself look the scummiest, and to me, thats always a good person to lynch.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

hmm, did someone just accidentally post under their shiney new alt?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:58 am

Simenon wrote:Hay for future reference:
When I quote someone, it means I want a response from them.

Still waiting on Aimee.
You didn't quote...
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”