New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1718, Persivul wrote:@zakk: OMG, you're going to one of my newbie games from a year ago and saying that's my definitive town meta. :lol:

Are you scum, or just a fucking idiot?
If you were really trying to dispute this you’d have brought up the much better point that the first link isn’t even to a game but to GTKAS for Zakk himself. That’s what someone who actually was criticially assessing zakk’s post would do. Because it is garbage to say “This is Town Pers” and to link to non-game thread.

But you just try to laugh it off as if meta from a year ago somehow isn’t valid. People are bringing up meta for me from 5 to 6 years ago on a regular basis.
In post 1721, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Btw my egg vote was purely to test reactions and opportunism
VOTE: Zack
Then why don’t you share what your reaction test provided you with vis-a-vie reads.
In post 1732, Killthestory wrote:bodies on top of bodies

oh man all hell broke loose, you killed my cousin back in 94', fuc yo truce
If this doesn’t get Vigged there is no justice in this world. I’ll even take a Serial Killer trying to frame his shots to pretend to be a Vig.
In post 1793, Nosferatu wrote:still here, kinda prodge, but I'll read up
Or this …
In post 1734, TehBrawlGuy wrote:The idea that the neighborhood is 1 scum is terrible imo. You're absolutely outguessing the mod on this, and it reads like a very easy way to set up chain-mislynches. I read the whole neighborhood as Town, tbh.

Pers's ISO has me going both ways a little bit, but I settled on a town lean. I feel for him when he said "lynch me". I feel pretty damn similar. This game has been misrepping and confbias out the ass, while you're letting low-content/scummy content players like Seth and Heur off for free, while they get a front seat to watch the thread just devolve into crap.
Hello Pers’s scum-buddy.
In post 1763, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Who the fuck lynches conftown?
A combination of scum and stupid Town. Why the fake outrage of an obvious answer?
In post 1745, projectmatt wrote:It's bad logic. I actually think his logic is very silly, and I generally find unwavering confidence in reads to be a bad thing. That said though, I'm not looking up to TehBrawlGuy as the pinnacle of good logic/agreement. I also don't think bad logic is inherently scum.
Glad you answered this. Soon enough I’ll know whether this is scum Matt talking for sure or not.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1799, Nahdia wrote:copper and Anen, mostly.
*beats head against wall*

We're approaching deadline. You vote Persivul today, I'll vote with your pool of five names tomorrow if Persivul flips town. If he flips scum, you follow my reads until I am wrong. Fair?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

I will review Persivul's ISO and get back to u.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1559, Persivul wrote:
In post 1553, Expedience wrote:
In post 1374, Persivul wrote:
In post 1360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also anen is scum. he slipped but I'm mobile so find it yourself.
Yeah, because supposed scum slips are just such an accurate way of finding scum.
I feel like I'm missing something here
I'm saying that supposed scum slips usually aren't really slips, but rather a way to push a townie who just worded something awkwardly.
i really liked this exchange outta Pers for some reason.

can we vote copper instead?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:36 am

With that stirring reasoning and well couched argument?

No.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1790, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1788, Kop wrote:Your saviour is here. Allow me to catch up a bit or get the jist of where things are.

Hello ETL, if I make it to lylo, I won't be voting for a no lynch, unlike in blitz :lol:

Nahdia, nice to be back in with you again.
are u town? if so, just sit back and relax. i'll carry u to another ez win ^_~
I'm town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Not today Nahdia.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:40 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1788, Kop wrote:Hello ETL, if I make it to lylo, I won't be voting for a no lynch, unlike in blitz
Hi Kop!!

I don't even remember what happened there but I'm sure it was genius on my part :lol:
Art is cool.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1806, Titus wrote:Not today Nahdia.
can my pool of 5 be Copper, Copper, Copper, Copper, and Anen?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1800, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you were really trying to dispute this you’d have brought up the much better point that the first link isn’t even to a game but to GTKAS for Zakk himself. That’s what someone who actually was criticially assessing zakk’s post would do. Because it is garbage to say “This is Town Pers” and to link to non-game thread.

But you just try to laugh it off as if meta from a year ago somehow isn’t valid. People are bringing up meta for me from 5 to 6 years ago on a regular basis.
This is the kind of crap that is passing for analysis in this game.

Titus came in forming alliances and setting herself up as a leader. I pressured her, earning myself a scum read. The correct question to be asking yourself is: who has more motivation to do that: scum!pers, or town!pers?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1808, Nahdia wrote:
can my pool of 5 be Copper, Copper, Copper, Copper, and Anen?
No. It would be Copper, Anen, and 3 other people subject to change by you today and tomorrow. An investigative guilty would be the sole exception and then I would follow through with your reads day 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Magna is my new favorite town read. I would trust his analysis over anyone else's in this playerlist. He's clearly experienced, keeps a cool head, thinks deliberately about what's going on, and asks good questions that he follows up on.
Art is cool.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

how come i have to follow ur votes exactly but u only gotta pick in a pool of 5.... this seems like a lopsided deal............

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1809, Persivul wrote:
In post 1800, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you were really trying to dispute this you’d have brought up the much better point that the first link isn’t even to a game but to GTKAS for Zakk himself. That’s what someone who actually was criticially assessing zakk’s post would do. Because it is garbage to say “This is Town Pers” and to link to non-game thread.

Titus came in forming alliances and setting herself up as a leader. I pressured her, earning myself a scum read. The correct question to be asking yourself is: who has more motivation to do that: scum!pers, or town!pers?
Misreps and poor framing are what earned you this scumread. Now you're trying to paint my scumread on you as abnormal when you said it made sense for me to suspect you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1812, Nahdia wrote:how come i have to follow ur votes exactly but u only gotta pick in a pool of 5.... this seems like a lopsided deal............
Well, I have been reaching out to you to vote my scumreads and get on the same page all day. I can tailor it to say if there's less than 4 days left, I vote with 2. I see your point on lopsided.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

#freeShotty
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

why can we not work together as EQUALS titus? :(

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1811, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Magna is my new favorite town read. I would trust his analysis over anyone else's in this playerlist. He's clearly experienced, keeps a cool head, thinks deliberately about what's going on, and asks good questions that he follows up on.
I endorse this product or service.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1809, Persivul wrote:

1. i don't see how titus has done that. it's seemed more like she's violently distancing from "alliances" such as where ircher started humping her leg (to put it crassly) and decrying the fact that i was creating a voting block as scummy (maybe because of the people on it but still the point stands)

2. you seemed fine with being in my "alliance", why are you making it sound like it was a bad thing taht Titus did it?
permanently retired

see here for more info
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:50 am

In post 1815, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
SHOTTY
– since you have time for this crap why are you not answering my question in ?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1816, Nahdia wrote:why can we not work together as EQUALS titus? :(
That's my goal here. You are steadfastly not discussing your reads. We have a deadlineto reach a lynch. So getting all the town to vote in the same direction is key.

What else can I do with you plugging your ears and refusing to talk with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:51 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1815, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
i

am

dying
permanently retired

see here for more info
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:54 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

well egg didn't really react at all, so it's hard to get anything from said reaction test
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1818, zakk wrote: 1. i don't see how titus has done that.
She's currently negotiating an alliance with nahdia as one example.
2. you seemed fine with being in my "alliance", why are you making it sound like it was a bad thing taht Titus did it?
Again, what is scum!pers's motivation to poke the bear? You quote my post, then pick at the details while avoiding what's really important. In your case, I don't know if that's scummy or confbias.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:08 am

In post 1822, drmyshottyizsik wrote:well egg didn't really react at all, so it's hard to get anything from said reaction test
Scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”