Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:55 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, drmyshottyizsik wrote:VOTE: dunn
you deserve some pressure
In post 482, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 474, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 313, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Let's, reason please?
The reason is I think town will benefit from some pressure there.
In post 581, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 576, Transcend wrote:
In post 572, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 571, Transcend wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
This post is longer than every other post you've made in this thread combined.

Rask and jar are distancing imo.

Nnn is meh.
Difference in computer posts and posts during meetings
You've been in a lot of meetings then :p

Would you vote jar with me?
I'm not huge on sheeping I don't know to be great players, no offence, but for the sake of pressure I sure will.
VOTE: fos jar

And yes, I am a very busy man. Lots of meetings
That's not for pressure, you're blatantly joining a wagon to keep yourself from being lynched

Your vote on me was for "pressure" but then you never followed up on that
Look you just can't seem to wrap your head around my play style. I vote people to apply pressure and see how they react not always because I think they are scummy, in fact it's often because I don't have a read on someone
#freeShotty
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

What's genuinely concerning is that I have too many townreads at this point.

Between transcend and jarjar transcend's way better but I still have trouble seeing the case against jarjar here.
Can someone summarise it without the gut or tone arguments that I can't actually follow?

I think the main point brought up against him is the inspectorscout vote being lazy and/or opportunistic for voting a newbie player with too harsh judgement. That town would consider the newbie being lost there and talking about fluff as a believable stance for this game rather than assuming malicious intent right away. Though a lot of what makes inspector look town is actually tone and it is possible for someone not to pick up on it.
The thing I would have liked is if he did more of a pressure vote there instead of seeming so quick to decide on inspector scum, but as it is inspector's one of my weaker townreads and I don't even know if he's actually wrong for certain here.

Jarjar reasoning and justification for votes isn't bad though, and it's just that him feeling quick to solidify his reads and happening to scumread what feel like the easier targets at convenient times (could be coincidental tho) cast a bit of doubt here. If he can reasonably fake realistic vote-reasoning then the other things like his motivation and positioning line up enough that he COULD be scum but what I've heard from trans/bacde directly isn't that convincing.

Though jarjar's response to bacde grilling him was okay (liked the bacde interrogation here) I do notice something around this. Earlier jarjar made it clear he wasn't afraid of the people scumreading him and that it was probably 1t 1s; later it feels like he gets more appeasing towards you two and especially setting up a compromise wagon with the people on him feels like settling too quickly. Let's see how he reacts to the inspector vote though.

Overall very mixed but still leaning town, though if it is me transcend jarjar all town this game I can already see we're going to have a lot of problems.
deranged and incoherent
?
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:08 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 597, Transcend wrote:
In post 596, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:lol jarjar so townie.
I like .. don't see it. But I wanna give you botd since you have some form of meta with JJD and apparently can read him. I genuinely scumread this slot. Tell me why I'm wrong. And not just wrong but horribly wrong since he's been a confident townread of JJD the whole time.
I've tried for 3 whole minutes to find the case against jarjar and I can't.
I did see inspectorscout jump on him for a misread:
So, you avoid my previous statement and now come back to this. Oh, and you missed something: i was the guy that said those posts are NOT scummy. Honestly, this post just feels like ''I have nothing to say anymore so i reread his iso to find stuff and now i have this omg look'' I've had enough of your 'suspicion' based on reasons that arent even true. next time you ask me something, read what i wrote before and/or read my answer.

VOTE: jarjar
I think Jarjar hones in on somewhat unusual things which makes some people scum read him incorrectly in this game and the last.
v/la on weekends
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: drmyshot
full readslist please!
deranged and incoherent
?
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:09 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

@rask
Spoiler:
In post 601, Raskolnikov wrote:What's genuinely concerning is that I have too many townreads at this point.

Between transcend and jarjar transcend's way better but I still have trouble seeing the case against jarjar here.
Can someone summarise it without the gut or tone arguments that I can't actually follow?

I think the main point brought up against him is the inspectorscout vote being lazy and/or opportunistic for voting a newbie player with too harsh judgement. That town would consider the newbie being lost there and talking about fluff as a believable stance for this game rather than assuming malicious intent right away. Though a lot of what makes inspector look town is actually tone and it is possible for someone not to pick up on it.
The thing I would have liked is if he did more of a pressure vote there instead of seeming so quick to decide on inspector scum, but as it is inspector's one of my weaker townreads and I don't even know if he's actually wrong for certain here.

Jarjar reasoning and justification for votes isn't bad though, and it's just that him feeling quick to solidify his reads and happening to scumread what feel like the easier targets at convenient times (could be coincidental tho) cast a bit of doubt here. If he can reasonably fake realistic vote-reasoning then the other things like his motivation and positioning line up enough that he COULD be scum but what I've heard from trans/bacde directly isn't that convincing.

Though jarjar's response to bacde grilling him was okay (liked the bacde interrogation here) I do notice something around this. Earlier jarjar made it clear he wasn't afraid of the people scumreading him and that it was probably 1t 1s; later it feels like he gets more appeasing towards you two and especially setting up a compromise wagon with the people on him feels like settling too quickly. Let's see how he reacts to the inspector vote though.

Overall very mixed but still leaning town, though if it is me transcend jarjar all town this game I can already see we're going to have a lot of problems.

how are 3 townreads too many?
v/la on weekends
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:18 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 603, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: drmyshot
full readslist please!
You must not read, or you are setting me up here, but regardless no.
#freeShotty
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Transcend »

Hey nnn_kushthemountains thanks for answering my question! Your feedback was so helpful!

this would be something i might've said if you actually answered the question
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 604, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:how are 3 townreads too many?
Moreso in general I'm having a lot harder time seeing scum here than usual. Before there was some leeway from the inactives but tommy bacde are good and then alpaca replaces the yoshi slot and towns it out.
If you realize that at least one of your reads has to be wrong for the game to make sense it makes any degree of confidence difficult.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Speaking of which you should post scumreads and read the game nnn
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 605, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 603, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: drmyshot
full readslist please!
You must not read, or you are setting me up here, but regardless no.
I read what you said and I don't care.

Set aside an hour, put down your phone and go into your reads this game.
deranged and incoherent
?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Bacde »

can we not lynch drmy guys I'd consider a different compromise but not him or scout
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:05 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 602, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I've tried for 3 whole minutes to find the case against jarjar and I can't.
I did see inspectorscout jump on him for a misread:
AHAHAHAHA please I already posted so many stuff about why i think he is scum, and thats why you should read everyone's posts instead of just some ISO's of people. Dont search for 3 minutes, know your goddamn thread before assuming i 'jumped'.

also can someone help me explaining the drmy scumread? hes been pretty much confusing me all game long already and i have like null read on him at the moment and there are like, much worse people around here atm
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 583, Transcend wrote:Inform me how my strongest tr which is your biggest sr parallels our reads.
That's not what I said. I said we're both suspecting the same people.

You just said Rask, NNN, Alpaca are your top 3 reads and they were all people I named as scum or scumleans in my list.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 585, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 516, JarJarDrinks wrote:Missed this earlier
In post 265, inspectorscout wrote:Zach, why so arrogant?
If you are town you should care about our opinions
Hey scout, if you think "If X then Y" posts are scummy then should we scumread you for this?
So, you avoid my previous statement and now come back to this. Oh, and you missed something: i was the guy that said those posts are NOT scummy. Honestly, this post just feels like ''I have nothing to say anymore so i reread his iso to find stuff and now i have this omg look'' I've had enough of your 'suspicion' based on reasons that arent even true. next time you ask me something, read what i wrote before and/or read my answer.

VOTE: jarjar
Well yeah I reread your ISO. I always reread ISOs of people I suspect and that statement stood out to me.

Can you @ least answer the question scout? You specifically said that "If X then Y" posts are scummy right? How come it's ok if you make one?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

@Scout I am thinking he is scum because he has stated that posting opinions D1 is actually more beneficial to scum than other players and because of that he won't be posting his thoughts until D2, which reads to me as a super easy out of not actually posting reads and coasting through D1 by yolo hoping a random wagon is correct. He also says that most games town get lynched D1 but instead of just going with that and making a random wagon why not instead try and start solving the game now? Encouraging people not to post and/or not posting yourself about reads really isn't helping town at all, its just upping the odds of a town mislynch D1
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 594, Dunnstral wrote:
Zachstral
Actually can you go into this townread a bit?
deranged and incoherent
?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 am

Post by inspectorscout »

ommagod yes i did waaat

yes, jarjar, you are right. I dont have a defense on this, nice one
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

ಠ_ಠ
deranged and incoherent
?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Through page 10.

dunn, transcend, and raskol are town.

inspector and jarjar somewhere in the middle.

blue yoshi, shotty, and zach lean scum.

VOTE: shotty

Will get to the rest of this later.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 614, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:@Scout I am thinking he is scum because he has stated that posting opinions D1 is actually more beneficial to scum than other players and because of that he won't be posting his thoughts until D2, which reads to me as a super easy out of not actually posting reads and coasting through D1 by yolo hoping a random wagon is correct. He also says that most games town get lynched D1 but instead of just going with that and making a random wagon why not instead try and start solving the game now? Encouraging people not to post and/or not posting yourself about reads really isn't helping town at all, its just upping the odds of a town mislynch D1
hmm, yeah, probably. I am not voting for this because i understand his reasoning too, though. and even if he is scum, let him live and post his reads D2. if he really is scum, you will notice some stuff that are off anyway. im still believing in a triv/jarjar lynch right now
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Done.

page 12, blue yoshi trying to pocket triv, triv not buying it
page 13, shotty obsesses over scumtells, doesn't like votes on him
page 15, tommy struggles to contribute, bacde arrives, does better
page 17, fading townread on transcend, guy looks twitchy, equivocal on votes
page 20, bacde tangles with jarjar, is town
page 22, alpaca enters w/ read list (meh), shotty debates mafia theory (meh)
page 23, big fan of transcend's 573

vote stands on
shotty
. he's tame as hell in ways I don't like
fos alpaca
I agree with transcend that his "reads list" post was contrived garbage. this is the post lurker-scum make to look like they're paying attention ever few pages. And let me tell you, I know a thing or two about lurkerscum.
fos jarjar
I'm sheeping bacde on this. Hard to put my finger on what's wrong with him, but something's just missing. Is ISO is like watching paint dry.

Strongest townreads:
bacde
, who from his entry has been clear and aggressive in ways I like.
dunn
, though I'm fading slightly on this one. I want to believe in the player who earned townpoints for the first dozen pages or so and not the one who has coasted since then.
transcend
, up and down on him, but I like his calling out alpaca's junkposts.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 591, Transcend wrote:the thing that's :facepalm: is you jumping on a vote that's heavily influenced by scum (jarjar, raskolnikov)
Dude u gotta stop tunneling. I think ur probably town and I don't want people to flashlynch you after I flip.

Stop acting like you're so sure of your reads cause @ the very least ur wrong about me.

I'm not gonna try to convince you to move your vote but can you talk to me as if you know for a fact that I'm town. Worst case for you is I flip scum and then you can ignore everything from me or chalk it up to WIFOM.

Right now there are 4 people voting for me: You, Bacde, drmyshottyizsik, inspectorscout.

I'd stake my entire mafia reputation on there being @ least 1 scummy in that list. (There's always 1 on a town wagon). If I flip green then who on that list should be lynched next?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Lowell »

@mod
, I'll be gone again saturday through monday, on a second honeymoon.

So, if anyone wants a piece of me, come at me and let's rumble. now's the time.

Noted
Last edited by Creature on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:15 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 622, Lowell wrote:
@mod
, I'll be gone again saturday through monday, on a second honeymoon.

So, if anyone wants a piece of me, come at me and let's rumble. now's the time.
What do you think about trivium?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 600, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 482, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 474, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 313, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Let's, reason please?
The reason is I think town will benefit from some pressure there.
In post 581, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 576, Transcend wrote:
In post 572, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 571, Transcend wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
This post is longer than every other post you've made in this thread combined.

Rask and jar are distancing imo.

Nnn is meh.
Difference in computer posts and posts during meetings
You've been in a lot of meetings then :p

Would you vote jar with me?
I'm not huge on sheeping I don't know to be great players, no offence, but for the sake of pressure I sure will.
VOTE: fos jar

And yes, I am a very busy man. Lots of meetings
That's not for pressure, you're blatantly joining a wagon to keep yourself from being lynched

Your vote on me was for "pressure" but then you never followed up on that
Look you just can't seem to wrap your head around my play style. I vote people to apply pressure and see how they react not always because I think they are scummy, in fact it's often because I don't have a read on someone
"You can't seem to wrap your head around my playstyle" I hate this. Nobody gives a shit about your playstyle, everyone plays by their own rules and if you do something scummy, people are going to say it's scummy if they think so, hiding behind 'playstyle' isn't going to change that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”