Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Creature »

You must be aware of what awaits you.

Tommy is V/LA until Monday 30th

VC 1.5
Votecount 1.5

[1] Tommy - Raskolnikov
[3] Raskolnikov - Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, JarJarDrinks
[0] drmyshottyizsik
[0] Lowell
[2] Dunnstral - Zachstralkita, Trivium
[1] Zachstralkita - inspectorscout
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] Blue Yoshi
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Transcend
[1] Trivium - Dunnstral
[0] inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (4): Tommy, nnn_thekushmountains, Blue Yoshi, Bacde

With 13 alive, 7 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Well yeah i shouldve waited with with setup analysis but in my last game, rather unexpected roles came up, and i dont want to hear we lynched some important role d1 because we werent expecting that role. If there is a cop and he townclaims someone who is actually godfather we will have problems 'because we didnt expect it.' It might look like the scummy 'i wanna know what PR's i have to kill off', i agree, but that doesnt mean we dont have to discuss this, just because it looks scummy.

And yes, tommy's vote seems suspicious, but voting the lead wagon without telling why b4 v/la can also be a try to create discussion on both him and the suspect, since we are running low on stuff to discuss right now. That is, if he actually read everything or at least the last few pages, though.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Transcend »

I actually don't find his vote suspicious, maybe at most coincidental. Also, looking at the vote log, Rask was the leading bw. Not defending this guy per se, just not getting the suspicion given to him because it all reads null to me.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:07 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Thats kinda what i said lol, it seems suspicious, but it might also be a good attempt at a town move
Both are probable so yes, null so far (we are getting the same reads and i do not like that at all, it feels as if its a wasted slot if 2 players have the same opinions)
Ok gotta go back in hours
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Transcend »

It's coincidental to me because Dunn-Zach had interactions. I don't think him saying sock puppets playing against their win condition has anything to do with that. However, I don't actually understand the context of that post. I laughed for legitimately 2 minutes because it was so ridiculous.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 227, Transcend wrote:I actually don't find his vote suspicious, maybe at most coincidental. Also, looking at the vote log, Rask was the leading bw. Not defending this guy per se, just not getting the suspicion given to him because it all reads null to me.
Wagon on me is (3) but has has lowell which was an RVS, dunn would be at (3) with tommy though the vote doesn't seem to have counted.
I get where you're coming from but I just don't think he did that without reading, I think it's far more likely he read at least a bit to say that and saw their interaction rather than just scan the playerlist. And with any level of reading that vote (which would be 3rd) with that reasoning as he leaves is sus.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

But yeah I'm off for now.
deranged and incoherent
?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Transcend »

Personally I think you're over-analyzing but eh.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@transend. Not gonna say that you voting for me is scummy. But I do hate how you came in the thread whan u did and pretty much ignored everything happening @ the time.

How do you not give an opinion on Dunn v Zach? Or tell us what u think of leading vote-getter Rask?

Furthermore, if you are townreading Rask then why not mention that I'm pushing a lynch of your townread as a reason to vote for me?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Transcend »

Hi- I was at work, I didn't have the time or desire to make a long post on mobile. I gave all my thoughts after I got home.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 169, Transcend wrote:
In post 157, JarJarDrinks wrote:Triv could be scum. I think Zach/Dunn is town/town.

Still think Rask is bad. If he is town then that Yoshi post does look pretty terrible.
This looks like setting up to me. Puts Yoshi on the back burner.
Of course Yoshi is on the back burner. He's not here. Not much I can do about that right now.

In post 169, Transcend wrote:
In post 164, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 161, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm just flat-out tired of Dunn and his lies you guys dont understand he does this ALL THE TIME
Are u scumreading him for something he does all the time?
This defense on Dunn looks really forced.
I guess I can't do anything about your opinion here. I think that was a pretty good question.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Transcend »

As for the rask thing, that's not why I'm voting you. I'm voting you due to the reads and defense you gave, which doesn't look genuine. And right now, you're literally asking me to build my case on you? My fos on you is nothing strong either. Why are you trying to encourage me to fos you more?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

hes prob town again this time
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:21 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Zach please, explain whatever the f* u think you are doing because right now, you just unvoted 'ok he seems town'
Why did you suspect him and why is he cleared now? What are your reads right now on the active players?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:Zach please, explain whatever the f* u think you are doing because right now, you just unvoted 'ok he seems town'
Why did you suspect him and why is he cleared now? What are your reads right now on the active players?
well scum dunn wouldnt push for my ML definitely not Day 1 when he could just NK me if I was an actual threat

back with reads soon
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Crazy things happen when you don't pay attention.

I don't treat Dunn's "town leadership" position as I've come to recognize it as a towny indicator and I can't tell if all these leads they're chasing {Raskol, Zach, Trivium} are actual intents to scumhunt, as the Dunn/Zach interaction that caused this thread to be more cluttered and annoying to sort through didn't lead anywhere for either person.
The Trivium wagon seems good, kinda bothered by how fast Dunn switched but seeing how easily it is to pinpoint the scumminess in Triv's posts it's understandable.

Troll play is hard to read sometimes but Zach's looks rather town, seeing as he didn't jump too hard on his own defense when Dunn started pressuring him.

I see Raskol's early posts as mostly town so I don't know where people got their scumreads from, but I tend to miss obvious things unless they're explained to me in detail so someone can get on that for me thanks <3
(not that it'll matter since their more recent posts seem even more towny)

Transcend is actually looking poor to me, their heaviest posts are unrelated to the content of the game (#200-201) and trying to be generally uncooperative, and nothing that they've done so far has given town vibes at all.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

VOTE: Transcend

I'm pretty sure that Triv is the most likely to get lynched today but this is better
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:32 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 130, Zachstralkita wrote:that wasnt a scum claim btw i just hate those if ur x then y posts
why did you feel the need to even point that out? I think this may be a scum claim.
VOTE: Zach
#freeShotty
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:46 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I agree with triv being slightly scummy but please; dont fall over the few posts he has done, let him answer before mass-wagoning. if he really is that bad at playing scum, you will notice that in his defensive reply

Also thanks for finally giving reads; we need those to win, at this stage seemingly random voting/unvoting doesnt help at all
I already gave some of my reads before and ill post my new reads when i got an idea about most people, because posting like 8 ppl at null wont help

Wat drmy why is saying 'i hate those posts' scummy? The 'if x then y' is rather a scum thing to do because its just giving 'info' that everyone already knows = fillers, so why vote for him based on just that? He is right about those posts being annoying
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tommy - N/A. not sure what he means when he says sock puppets? that we're trolls? that's utterly
appalling
. ME of all people?? SO unlikely.

Lowell - N/A

nnn_thekushmountains - N/A

drmy - Now has 4 posts. Do you now not think Raskol is scum either? I WANT TO SAY town tbh because he cant be this obvious scum with 4 fucking posts
In post 242, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 130, Zachstralkita wrote:that wasnt a scum claim btw i just hate those if ur x then y posts
why did you feel the need to even point that out? I think this may be a scum claim.
VOTE: Zach

um because people have a hard enough time understanding what I say in posts as it is, have you been reading the thread?

inspectorscout - you're saying a lot. I don't think what you say has a whole lot of substance to begin with, I don't like your reads and think you're just posting to post. Your vote on me is not factored in to this, it doesn't concern me and you believing what you do makes sense

Blue Yoshi - 4 posts, but 1 of his posts has more content than all of drmy's combined. I like him trying to find the motivation behind scumhunting. I wouldn't join him on Transcend, though.

JJD - Town tbh. I could change on this. Then again, I could not.

Raskolnikov - Talk of the town. Why is your vote on Tommy LMFAO? Most people don't seem interested in Zach so they'd be more interested in a guy who's only post(s) is his RVS vote? I think your votes are deserved tbh though you need to do a little explanation

Trivium - Not a whole lot of solid shit here, but I like the posts for some reason. Town

Transcend - I feel like you make multiple posts with what could be said in one. Not sure if intentional to make it look like contributing more or it just happens, because I do that shit too. Like Trivium's posts better, but Transcend townreads Trivium. Null.

if i had to go with a vote id say raskol, drmy or scout
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 6:44 am

you wanna say I'm town but in your top 3 scum? which is it?
#freeShotty
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

thats why i said WANT TO SAY cause I can't SAY for sure & if this is the extent of what you're gonna do for us then I'd rather lynch. But it's okay. We got all day.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 am

In post 246, Zachstralkita wrote:thats why i said WANT TO SAY cause I can't SAY for sure & if this is the extent of what you're gonna do for us then I'd rather lynch. But it's okay. We got all day.
Do you typically want to lynch people you don't have a proper read on and may be leaning toward them being town?
#freeShotty
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 246, Zachstralkita wrote:thats why i said WANT TO SAY cause I can't SAY for sure & if this is the extent of what you're gonna do for us then I'd rather lynch. But it's okay. We got all day.
Do you typically want to lynch people you don't have a proper read on and may be leaning toward them being town?
If I'm leaning more that they're scum. Time will tell.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:50 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Zach, yes, you have a reason to hate my reads, mainly because they arent worth anything yet. Yes, i do post a lot, but that is because i want to mobilise the other townies, only little real discussion has happened so far. Does that mean im scum? I dont see the reasoning behind that tbh.
You seem to be the only one loving triv's posts, but not going to get into that because im neutral to them. drmy is nullscum to me, btw. He still didnt reply to my question about that vote on you
Thank you for your reads, im glad you kept ur meming to the bare minimum this time

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”