New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.13

Niagara Falls at the border of Canada and the United States!
SethYazura (4) - copper223, Nosferatu, Aneninen, projectmatt
TehBrawlGuy (4) - Titus, MagnaOfIllusion, SethYazura, Killthestory
heuristically_alone (3) - zakk, TehBrawlGuy, Lowell
Titus (3) - drmyshottyiszik, Persivul, EspeciallyTheLies
Killthestory (2) - I Am Innocent, Expedience
Ircher (2) - Egg, cytheflyguy
copper223 (1) - Nahdia
drmyshottyiszik (1) - Ircher
cytheflyguy (1) - heuristically_alone

Not voting (0)

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-06-02 14:10:00) remain until day end

EspeciallyTheLies is V/LA until May 31.
Ircher will be V/LA from May 30 to June 3.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

ok so I left my computer in my office today so I'm stuck on a phone but here ir goes

MoI - I don't think it is over simplifying the game. I think it is a good starting point. There are other reasons I am scum reading Ircher, that it just something that supports my idea of what is going on here. Also look at the way ircher deffends zakk over the last few pages. He seems almost scared that I said zakk was scum. This coupled with the early distancing Zakk did to ircher by sheeping me and how when I said I killed him how quickly he wanted to call ircher scum. Also look at how Ircher keeps saying to look past that. My new theory is 2 scum teams. Copper and Titus/Ircher and Zakk.
VOTE: ircher these last 4 pages were awful.
#freeShotty
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 921, Expedience wrote: TBG is trying to look for scum bussing each other for some weird yet town reason.
Personal bias. It's one of my favorite tactics as Scum, and in Larges there are usually a lot of mafia interactions by necessity, so I think it's usually pretty effective.

Reads updates:
Nahdia's first posts were really good, but the whole trying to be cute and lack of any explanation on the switch to copper has me confused - lean town
The points made against KTS are valid and I don't read his tone the same as I used to. He reads to me as intentionally obstinate as a meta-gambit which is inherently null. (also AntiTown, but null)
Expedience moved to solid town. I like his posts on KTS/Shotty/Seth.
Seth moved to solid scum. Still not a lot of real content, but a lot of null posts that point out things that are NAI. See: . Since his very lazy vote on me in , he hasn't produced anything that indicates a read on anyone.
No update on Heur. His posts since my vote don't have anything substantial in them to sway me one way or the other.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1051, drmyshottyizsik wrote:ok so I left my computer in my office today so I'm stuck on a phone but here ir goes

MoI - I don't think it is over simplifying the game. I think it is a good starting point. There are other reasons I am scum reading Ircher, that it just something that supports my idea of what is going on here. Also look at the way ircher deffends zakk over the last few pages. He seems almost scared that I said zakk was scum. This coupled with the early distancing Zakk did to ircher by sheeping me and how when I said I killed him how quickly he wanted to call ircher scum. Also look at how Ircher keeps saying to look past that. My new theory is 2 scum teams. Copper and Titus/Ircher and Zakk.
Isn't multiball inherently non-normal?

Also, you haven't posted reads on Seth or Heur ever. Why are you okay with having no stated read on two of the leading lynches?
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1053, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 1051, drmyshottyizsik wrote:ok so I left my computer in my office today so I'm stuck on a phone but here ir goes

Also, you haven't posted reads on Seth or Heur ever. Why are you okay with having no stated read on two of the leading lynches?
Why are you OK with Persivul not caring what you flip? Why didn't you comment on that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Is it? I'm pretty sure multi ball can be normal. I don't have reads on the majority of players. It's a large. It's day one. I haven't seen anything from seth or heur that would make me read them one way or another. Especially seth, I think his wagon really is mostly noise.
#freeShotty
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1049, Titus wrote:Now, I'm sorry you feel your links were too easy to reveal. Scum townread each other all the time. It's hard to get bus votes for that reason. That's not some "Wifom play" as you call it. That's why town have to recognize each other and fucking work together.

Also, I wasn't preaching to you that you should look townie. I was highlighting to others your confession to scummy behavior (shopping a wagon on ETL to protect TBG, despite not directly stating so at the time and now wagoning Ircher despite thinking he was town). Forcing players into confessions they don't want to make is naturally going to be frustrating.

Now, when I've got you confessing to outright trying to save TBG without directly stating so, you're claiming any suspicion on the both of you is merely wifom. Yeah, I don't think so. Cross-examination is what I do. I was never going to get you to confess to being scum. Boxing players in is a damn good start though.

I'm sorry you feel frustrated. I really do. Yet, you're going to get lynched as soon as I'm humanly capable. I just don't have as many votes/dayvigs as I need. You want to convince me you're town. Start bussing.
clearly you aren't understanding
whether that's you being intentionally obtuse or not is the only question here

i'm disinclined to humor you any further.

what is it with the egos on this site.
permanently retired

see here for more info
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1054, Titus wrote:

Why are you OK with Persivul not caring what you flip? Why didn't you comment on that?
I just checked his ISO and at no point did he ever say that. Quote where you think he did.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

oh yeah and I checked, multiball can be normal

that's an awful rule but there it is
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

zakk why are you.continuously ignoring my accusations
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

Shotty, why are you stuck on your tunnel?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 861, Persivul wrote:
In post 859, Painbringer wrote:Nah, you are straining hard. You're going to get hemmoroids.
Actually you're projecting.
Yeah, anyone could agree to objective evidence. It hasn't happened with ETL
So, anyone could agree to objective evidence...except ETL. You contradict yourself in the space of two sentences.
Again, each and every time you attempt to make some dig at the evidence against TBG in here.
No, I haven't done that at all. I'll take your word that there's evidence...but that means your argument that ETL had no basis for a TBG vote is incorrect. That doesn't bother me by itself. It's more that you won't let it go that's concerning.
You don't really state a townread on him either.
I don't really care about him (TBG) right now.
Since you think you have ETL's reasoning figured out, why do you think she voted there?
Uh, maybe because she had a scum read on him some time ago, and you've presented additional evidence against him, and there was a wagon building on him? Why is that unreasonable?
@TBG,

Bold and context added.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

Ok, gonna try to do a readlist soon.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

First off, "not caring what I (TBG) flip" and "not caring about (TBG) right now" are two entirely different things. It's pretty misreppy/strechy to say that he said one when he said the other.

Secondly, because there's no reason to care. If you're asking why I gave Pers a pass and not Shotty, it's because there's a very large difference between explicitly stating you don't care about one of the leading wagons (what Pers did) and avoiding mentioning two of the leading wagons at all (what Shotty did). The former reads as genuine intent to pursue other targets, the latter reads as attempting to coast while voting Ircher's wagon that's pretty clearly lost steam and not going anywhere.

Why is it that you, of all people, don't seem to mind Shotty coming in and doing what he did? You went after me quite hard for "leaving my options open" by saying I thought an argument was SvS, but you don't mind Shotty not even stating reads on two leading wagons, then when forced to, coming out with double null? That's the definition of leaving your options open. He can sit on Ircher forever, and if he wants to hop later, all he has to do is quote a post from Seth/Huer and claim that it brought him from null.

This kind of nonsense is why I lean scum on both of you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1063, TehBrawlGuy wrote:First off, "not caring what I (TBG) flip" and "not caring about (TBG) right now" are two entirely different things. It's pretty misreppy/strechy to say that he said one when he said the other.

Secondly, because there's no reason to care. If you're asking why I gave Pers a pass and not Shotty, it's because there's a very large difference between explicitly stating you don't care about one of the leading wagons (what Pers did) and avoiding mentioning two of the leading wagons at all (what Shotty did). The former reads as genuine intent to pursue other targets, the latter reads as attempting to coast while voting Ircher's wagon that's pretty clearly lost steam and not going anywhere.

Why is it that you, of all people, don't seem to mind Shotty coming in and doing what he did? You went after me quite hard for "leaving my options open" by saying I thought an argument was SvS, but you don't mind Shotty not even stating reads on two leading wagons, then when forced to, coming out with double null? That's the definition of leaving your options open. He can sit on Ircher forever, and if he wants to hop later, all he has to do is quote a post from Seth/Huer and claim that it brought him from null.

This kind of nonsense is why I lean scum on both of you.

Shotty is a scumread and bussing. I'm not going to interrupt that to pointlessly say they're both scum again. Shotty voting Zakk helps town's wincon. I cannot highlight every single scummy thing y'all do. It would drown the fuck out of town. I've made that mistake before. My job now is to coordinate the rest of the town to get you people lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
ETL (85%) - Entrance really looked good. Fight with Titus in middle of thread read primarily as NAI, but I would hazard a guess that both are town. She's kinda slipping a bit (if ya know what I mean), but I'm still pretty confident this slot is town. The recent switch to scum Titus and Ircher does read off to me thpugh.
Xp (88%) - His line of questioning seems to be legit. I haven't seen anything on first glance that looks bad to me.
Persivul (90%) - I've liked the slot's content so far. His attack on me for the points thing actually reads as genuine as he gave a legitimate reason why to scumread it. (Whereas a lot of people just scumread it cuz they be hatin') So, yeah, town here.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Zakk (80%) - I somewhat disliked his intital attack on me, but on reconsideration, I think he was being genuine. I also think he was trying to overexaggerate what Shotty was already doing. Now that we are pretty far in, I think I'm comfortable with a strong town lean here now.
Project (70%) - He's given a very good impression when he does popup.
Brawl (65%) - Somewhat of a gutread. The motivation in his posts reads as townie and genuine. Haven't necessarily seen something that I intensely disliked.
Magna (75%) - His thoughts seem coherent and rational. I like the analysis he's doing. Overall, town vibes here.
Heur (60%) - reads as a newbie tell. also lovoks good. I'm seeing this slot as pretty town with a hint of newness to it.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Kill (+10%) - This slot has not contributed much and wants to get townread. The few things he has contributed has, at first glance, looked ok to me, but I really don't have much of an opinion here.
Nahdia (-25%) - The fact the replacee did absolutely nothing is why this null. Otherwise, the slot was looking good to start with, but then when questioned, Nahdia decided that it was better to be stubborn. Not a good first impression.
Nos (0%) - Barely even know they are here. No opinion.
Lowell (0%) - Also barely know they are here. No opinion.
I am Innocent (0%) - Anpther super lurktastic lynch. No opinion.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Titus (+55%) - I'm rather mixed on this slot. I really want to say she's town, but there are some things that other people have pointed out that kinda bug me. I'd rather err on the side of caution here.
Anen (-31%) - Really not sure here. Cannot tell if reads are just "fluffy" or if he is being genuine. This is definitely a biased view from how easily he fooled me in that Newbie game.
Seth (-45%) - His posts have been rather ambiguous and his word choice has been strange. It's like he's trying to hide something from us. Nonetheless, careless town can also mix up the word choice, and despite the confusing word choice, I want to reserve further judgement.
Copper (-55%) - The RVS hypocrisy imo is the biggest complaint I have here. And yes, that does count a lot to me. Otherwise, I've had rather mixed feelings here and am more inclined to think that the slot is scum.
Egg (-50%) - Haven't really like this slot's content, but this may be conf bias and OMGUS, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Cythefly (-70%) - Has been completely useless this entire game. All his posts have been filler and/or prod dodges, and he decides to jump on the most convenient wagon at the time while never specifying why. The only thing that's making me reconsider is the join date.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Shotty (-85%) - Possibly confirmation bias, but I don't think much of his logic has made any sense at all this game. His perpetual tunnel on me does not seem town-motivated, as the reasons he continues to scumread me for seem very nitpickey and cherry-picked. His intital Titus/Ircher association and now Zakk/Ircher association also make little sense. Finally, his play is extremely hypocritical, as he points out flaws in other players' play, yet doesn't acknowledge them himself.

Done
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Ircher, why does your read on me change midway through your readwall?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

???

Gut says town, but I don't think I can trust such a gutread. You have some good content, but you also seem to occassionally ignore what others say. So, I'm gonna err on the side of caution for you, cuz I know I shouldn't necessarily blindly trust you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1067, Ircher wrote:???

Gut says town, but I don't think I can trust such a gutread. You have some good content, but you also seem to occassionally ignore what others say. So, I'm gonna err on the side of caution for you, cuz I know I shouldn't necessarily blindly trust you.
Yup. I give very little credence.

Also, you should never blindly trust anyone unless forced to do so. Critical thought/deep emotional analysis are the best tools for catching scum. I don't want blind trust. Ever. Blind trust leads to huge egos and town sitting on the sidelines.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

*little credence to scumreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Imagine that I'm scum to Ircher and his scum buddy is just in the range of town, but not too town. Seriously can we lynch him.
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1070, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Imagine that I'm scum to Ircher and his scum buddy is just in the range of town, but not too town. Seriously can we lynch him.
It's stuff like this why I am scumreading you so much.

What's wrong with a mixed read? Nothing.
Why does the fact that I sorta "buddied" Titus earlier make it so much more a scumread? It does a little, but isn't a valid lynching point barring other, more compelling evidence.

I'll reconsider my read on you when you stop deathtunneling me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:01 pm

In post 1071, Ircher wrote:
In post 1070, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Imagine that I'm scum to Ircher and his scum buddy is just in the range of town, but not too town. Seriously can we lynch him.
It's stuff like this why I am scumreading you so much.

What's wrong with a mixed read? Nothing.
Why does the fact that I sorta "buddied" Titus earlier make it so much more a scumread? It does a little, but isn't a valid lynching point barring other, more compelling evidence.

I'll reconsider my read on you when you stop deathtunneling me.
scum wrote: I'll reconsider my read on you when you stop deathtunneling me.
seriously the guy we need to lynch wrote: my read on you when you stop deathtunneling me
The most blatant omgus ever.
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Ircher »

You had to write the same thing thrice because? If you wanna argue over null stuff and semantics, go right ahead, but OMGUS or not OMGUS, your deathtunnel has very little backing.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:07 pm

In post 1073, Ircher wrote:You had to write the same thing thrice because? If you wanna argue over null stuff and semantics, go right ahead, but OMGUS or not OMGUS, your deathtunnel has very little backing.
yes it does and you have ignored it. You just said you would re read me if I unvoted you.
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”