New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

Post by SethYazura »

In post 993, zakk wrote:
In post 990, Titus wrote:So basically, you are now claiming you want an ETL wagon, but she's hard to lynch so you'd rather vote elsewhere? So you're shopping an ETL wagon?
YES! this is exactly it. are you down?
It took pages of conversation for you just to say this? You could have made it easier by a ton.
The difference between a mafia and a town is that you don't feel alone
A mafia is an organization, which in turn form greater bonds
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Nahdia - 999

I absolutely can be. I'm working on it. I think you're wrong on Magna, but I'm not going to interfere with your process since it needs to happen, unless you ask.

It just breaks my heart when I see my townreads not coalescing on scum wagons... :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, SethYazura wrote:
In post 993, zakk wrote:
In post 990, Titus wrote:So basically, you are now claiming you want an ETL wagon, but she's hard to lynch so you'd rather vote elsewhere? So you're shopping an ETL wagon?
YES! this is exactly it. are you down?
It took pages of conversation for you just to say this? You could have made it easier by a ton.
Seth, there's a reason
why
it took him pages. I forced him to go there by highlighting his inconsistencies. The only option for the vacillation that makes any sense is that he was shopping the wagon.

Now, the question is
why
he was shopping the wagon and keeping his vote parked on someone else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

G R E E T I N G S T R A V E L E R S
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

heya man
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:14 am

Post by zakk »

In post 998, Titus wrote:I do believe you lynch shopping ETL is genuine, but I believe it is a genuine attempt to derail from TBG.
It
is
that too ;)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1005, zakk wrote:
In post 998, Titus wrote:I do believe you lynch shopping ETL is genuine, but I believe it is a genuine attempt to derail from TBG.
It
is
that too ;)
Yes. The timing as much gave that away. Now, why would you pick ETL as opposed to Copper, Shotty, or Persivul? Keep in mind that directly shopping a particular wagon without voting it, doesn't exactly ring townie. Copper in particular has much wider support than ETL.

Why shouldn't I think your scumbuddies with TBG who conveniently picked the one wagon that Kill, Magna and I might have all jump to? That would explain your inconsistent reads and rationale.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Killthestory »

i like how i was called a VI when i have better reads than most people in this game kek.

also, we should lynch me today so i dont have play with these players. Expedience I think is scum because of the way he's approaching what im saying kek. anyway, lynch me so i dont have to play with all these players who either dont know how to scumread or just are scum
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Killthestory »

nvm expedience is town just an idiot because he focuses on content, not all the important shit.

mayb zack, pushing me 2 hard and buddying expedience. bad tone
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Egg »

Let's see how much I can get done before my battery dies

Page 25:
I don't have a problem with ETL's not knowing if daytalk is normal. If anything it would be a towntell because I doubt she's faking not knowing. Magna seems to be assuming everyone researches what they don't know and that's simply not the case. I don't think Magna is scum for that assumption though. He's just thorough himself. I do agree with Magna about coaching though. I can't remember ever seeing in thread coaching actually happening in a game.

ETL and Thebrawl, I'm ignoring your meta points regarding coaching and distancing. If you don't know which game(s) you are even talking about, I can only assume it didn't happen.

Post 618 shows that ETL doesn't know me very well lol. Can't remember ever trying to appease anyone as scum. I love rocking boats.

Zakk, what is "lazy" about the Ircher wagon? Did you read my points against him? Also not sure why you thought Persivul's question was rhetorical. I was wondering about your answer as well

Page 26:
I fully realize killthestory is being intentionally scummy with his refusal to play, but that doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Getting sick of people shying from wagons because "lol no info". That's bullshit. If someone is scum, lynch them. If not, don't. Who gives a fuck about info. We'llworry about that the next day.

Projectmatt, considering your take on the Ircher wagon, I have to ask. Did you read my points against him?

Seth, you were quick to vote Cythefly when it was the cool thing to do. Some people unvote and you follow suit, even copying their reasoning that he's new. Do you have some kind of reason to believe he's town or are all new players a "bad lynch"?

Page 27:
There's Seth officially calling Cy a town read. Guess being new is a town tell now?

^I'm glad Copper tried to drag an answer out of Seth on the above. I agree with Copper's conclusion that Seth is likely scum except that I can see it regardless of Cy's alignment. Could be he knows Cy to be town. Could be he's defending a scumbuddy. Either way, it doesn't feel like a natural read. He's trying to justify the read rather than self-critique.

Page 28:
So killthestory's reads are just Titus' reads after Titus agreed to call him a town read. Nice.

Ok, now we are comparing each other to children and talking about the sizes of our dicks. Someone call me when we are playing mafia again. Yeah, fuck this. I'm gonna read later.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Killthestory »

yo egg if you reluctantly townread me ill make my own amazing fucking reads like rn
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1009, Egg wrote:Getting sick of people shying from wagons because "lol no info". That's bullshit. If someone is scum, lynch them. If not, don't. Who gives a fuck about info. We'llworry about that the next day.
In post 1009, Egg wrote:Ok, now we are comparing each other to children and talking about the sizes of our dicks. Someone call me when we are playing mafia again. Yeah, fuck this. I'm gonna read later.
This is Town.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1011, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1009, Egg wrote:Getting sick of people shying from wagons because "lol no info". That's bullshit. If someone is scum, lynch them. If not, don't. Who gives a fuck about info. We'llworry about that the next day.
In post 1009, Egg wrote:Ok, now we are comparing each other to children and talking about the sizes of our dicks. Someone call me when we are playing mafia again. Yeah, fuck this. I'm gonna read later.
This is Town.
Magna, what do you think of Nahdia?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Killthestory »

yo moi do you want bomb ass scumreads from me?

yo titus do you want bomb ass scumreads from me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1013, Killthestory wrote:yo moi do you want bomb ass scumreads from me?

yo titus do you want bomb ass scumreads from me?
Not sure what "bomb ass scumreads" means, but if you want to talk about your reads, I'm always all ears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Killthestory »

it means im going to give you the reads of a god soon.

you wont know when, but my reads are going to catch all scum within a single post
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1015, Killthestory wrote:it means im going to give you the reads of a god soon.

you wont know when, but my reads are going to catch all scum within a single post
I'm game. Just tell me what you need to do, or not do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

you wait
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 908, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 874, Titus wrote:@Zakk, I can be pretty dominant regardless of alignment. Dominance just indicates I have something I want to push. While it may be a towntell for most, it probably isn't for me. (See Newbie 1388 for scum dominance). There's more recent examples but if you want to see scum personality, go to the core IMO.

My wagon is basically most of the scum from the Ircher wagon.
I'm going to have to wall Pers sooner rather than later. Bah. Pers is not scum merely for voting me. His whole interactions of hard defending ETL don't sit well with me, nor did his assertion that he didn't care what TBG flipped while doubtcasting the wagon so hard. His vote on Magna was crappy too. Basically, I cannot find anything to like on Persivul.

Why no love for TBG wagon?
The fact that these wagons aren't getting pushed very hard is indicative of the fact that there aren't many or any scum on your or ircher's wagon.
This is imo false and pretty poor.

1) So, town don't push hard? Cuz that's what you literally said.
2) What makes you think my wagon wasn't pushed hard?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1012, Titus wrote:Magna, what do you think of Nahdia?
I think the most polite way I can respond is to say "Not much really".

She basically posted a bunch of "Hey, here are my Ranger-lite style lists" without anything of real substance. Some of her reads I agree with. Some I think are dead wrong. But I find it hard to make much of an assessment when her response to someone asking for some depth to her reasoning is more or less "I don't have to and if you keep it up Imma gonna fight you IRL".

Plus I have like .75 games worth of experience with her that left me with little in the way of impression.

Is there some sort of rubrick key for her I should know about?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

depth is for lamers
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1019, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1012, Titus wrote:Magna, what do you think of Nahdia?
I think the most polite way I can respond is to say "Not much really".

She basically posted a bunch of "Hey, here are my Ranger-lite style lists" without anything of real substance. Some of her reads I agree with. Some I think are dead wrong. But I find it hard to make much of an assessment when her response to someone asking for some depth to her reasoning is more or less "I don't have to and if you keep it up Imma gonna fight you IRL".

Plus I have like .75 games worth of experience with her that left me with little in the way of impression.

Is there some sort of rubrick key for her I should know about?
*pushes you towards Nahdia*

I don't think me answering why Nahdia is town will actually get you two working together as fast as you two talking to each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

lamers and tryhards

VOTE: copper####

go go power rangers

hi manga how r u man titus is trying to set us up i think

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

ok manga do u want the cold harsh truth as to why i am scumreading u?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

Nahdia, what's your favorite color of "I'm sorry for Space Dandy" cake? I'd like to wagon TBG but you have him as town. If you're hellbent on not talking about your reads and TBG town, can you at least vote Copper, since I strongly like Ircher as town?

P-edit... thanks for being psychic.

(Set you up?)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”