PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm on page 5, I'll continue reading after a sammich.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

Woohoo, I finished my read.

For the record,
pseudo-vote:ChocolateAttack
for being incredibly scummy and leaving me in a terrible position IMO.

Anyway, on more serious note, Theo is acting scummy but there are other people that I find much more scummy. (Theo told aioqwe to post reasons for finding people "fishy" while theo himself has not done the same throughout most the game, thusly making theo a hypocrite). Now that is of my chest I can move on.

Vote:Ckillor
You are incredibly scummy. Obviously, you are being an active lurker and have admitted it several times under the false pretense of "trying to not be replaced" I agree with Dasquian that one who hasn't posted in a while should do a "brain dump" when they come back from a prod and post all their thoughts and get everything out on the table. Ckillor has simply been posting "Hi, I'm still here" posts and that is pretty much it while getting by on lame FoS and votes every once in a while.

Major FoS: GroinHammer
Another very scummy person. Overdefensive, thinking everyone is on him when, in reality no body is. He has also been ridiculously hoppy. Others have hopped more but GH has been more oppurtunistic with his bandwagon hopping. If Ckillor wasn't playing, he'd be my vote.

Notes:
Shaft.ed has a cool avatar(diablo sorceror am i correct?) and I liked his crack about "aggravated shafts"

Tyler is defensive

I need another sammich

Dasquian is Pro-town looking.

Aioqwe is a ?.
[/notes]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I'm a very aggressive player, Theo can attest to this. I could also point out games upon one's request.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:00 am

Post by Rishi »

I haven't had time to do a full re-read, but did an isolated read on a couple of people that other people have been finding suspicious, namely TylerJ and ckillor. They have been both lurking in plain sight, not adding much content. I realize that I could be accused of the same thing.

The main difference between TylerJ and ckillor, though, is while ckillor has really had very little to say, TylerJ's nonposts have usually consisted of "I find this scummy" and "I find that scummy." Saying these things is not enough to be scummy, but that's pretty much all that TylerJ does. Even after I pointed it out once, he continues to do it.

I've definitely got my eye on ckillor, but
Vote: TylerJ

I will attempt a full re-read soon and post my thoughts on more players.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Max »

I'm sorry for not posting for a few day. Chocolate attack did leave panzer in a bad position we cannot completely overlook it as theoretically it's still the same person. Ckillor has still been sort-of scummy but cops sometimes try to do that. I think shaft.ed could be scum but less so than Ckillor. Tyler's nonposts have said nothing (like rishi said above) he hasn't been giving reasoning aswell, He needs to say things he DOESN'T find scummy comment on posts by other people than the ones that are scummy, The way mafia moves forward is discussion 1 person saying the same thing does not make discussion.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:11 am

Post by ChronX »

Max wrote:I'm sorry for not posting for a few day. Chocolate attack did leave panzer in a bad position we cannot completely overlook it as theoretically it's still the same person.
Ckillor has still been sort-of scummy but cops sometimes try to do that.
I think shaft.ed could be scum but less so than Ckillor. Tyler's nonposts have said nothing (like rishi said above) he hasn't been giving reasoning aswell, He needs to say things he DOESN'T find scummy comment on posts by other people than the ones that are scummy, The way mafia moves forward is discussion 1 person saying the same thing does not make discussion.
Ugh, I HATE these kinds of covert fishing trips, or really bad play. Either way, this is not pro-town to speculate on who might be a town power role and why, on day 1 yet!

FoS Max
Effectively done with MS
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:34 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Wait, what?

ckillor - 4 (Max, theopor_COD, TylerJ, Panzerjager)
TylerJ - 4 (Jdodge, groinhammer, Dasquian, Rishi)
Dasquian - 1 (ckillor)
groinhammer - 1 (ChronX)

Not Voting - aioqwe, shaft.ed

12 alive, 7 to lynch.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:14 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I've got a deadline tommorow and one on Friday, so I haven't had a lot of time to do more than superficial reads. I have done a full reread on one or two players. But would like to get a full thread re-read in before I post anything substantial.

I agree with others, that CA was scummy so, Panzer is working uphill and has a bit to prove. Currently I'm looking hardest at Ckillor for his obv lurking.
Max wrote:I'm sorry for not posting for a few day. Chocolate attack did leave panzer in a bad position we cannot completely overlook it as theoretically it's still the same person. Ckillor has still been sort-of scummy but cops sometimes try to do that. I think
shaft.ed could be scum
but less so than Ckillor. Tyler's nonposts have said nothing (like rishi said above) he hasn't been giving reasoning aswell, He needs to say things he DOESN'T find scummy comment on posts by other people than the ones that are scummy, The way mafia moves forward is discussion 1 person saying the same thing does not make discussion.
Max I'm really getting tired of this. You have a post of all of the people that could be scum, and yet again I'm in there. But notice how I'm the
only
person that has no evidence to go along with the accusation. Would you please tell me why I am scummy. This is at least the THIRD time now and I'm tired of it.
FoS Max
for baseless accusations

PS. Nice eye Panzerjager, that is in fact the Sorcerer from Diablo.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:36 am

Post by TylerJ »

Rishi wrote:I haven't had time to do a full re-read, but did an isolated read on a couple of people that other people have been finding suspicious, namely TylerJ and ckillor. They have been both lurking in plain sight, not adding much content. I realize that I could be accused of the same thing.

The main difference between TylerJ and ckillor, though, is while ckillor has really had very little to say, TylerJ's nonposts have usually consisted of "I find this scummy" and "I find that scummy." Saying these things is not enough to be scummy, but that's pretty much all that TylerJ does. Even after I pointed it out once, he continues to do it.

I've definitely got my eye on ckillor, but
Vote: TylerJ

I will attempt a full re-read soon and post my thoughts on more players.
I haven't been lurking in plain sight. when I see something worth mentioning, I mention it. Sometimes when I am on the Computer, I don't have anything to say, but I still try to find something anyway.

The fact that you vote me because I say xyz is scummy is confusing. What is suspicious about that. If there isn't a good reason, I am forced to believe that you are fishing for someone to target.

FoS:Rishi

Some might consider this an OMGUS, it partially is. And then, the other part does have a valid reason.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:53 am

Post by TylerJ »

theopor_COD wrote:
unvote, vote ChronX
ChronX wrote:Oh, and
VOTE rishi
for bailing off of Dasquian and possibly prolonging our random stage misery. 3 votes isn't really anything to worry about if you are going to be active, you can remove at 4 or 5 just as easily if it gets there.
Rishi wrote:
ChronX wrote:Oh, and
VOTE rishi
for bailing off of Dasquian and possibly prolonging our random stage misery. 3 votes isn't really anything to worry about if you are going to be active, you can remove at 4 or 5 just as easily if it gets there.
Someone is desperately looking for a lynch. There are many paths out of Day 1. But I'm starting to find one I like.

Vote: ChronX

By the way, on an unrelated note, is your screen name related to the online collectible card game ChronX?
groinhammer wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Dasquian, I think that if I were actually mafia, I would be sure of myself, not unsure. Just a thought...
You seem abit too aware of this so I'm not taking genuine newb-ness as real - think I could do worse than
unvote, vote: TylerJ
Okay, I quoted all of the above for a simple reason. Mafia need to pretend to scum hunt. Consequently, they will fish for reasons to vote or FoS someone. the above quotes are quotes that seem weakly founded or opportunistic.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Rishi »

Max wrote:Tyler's nonposts have said nothing (like rishi said above) he hasn't been giving reasoning aswell, He needs to say things he DOESN'T find scummy comment on posts by other people than the ones that are scummy, The way mafia moves forward is discussion 1 person saying the same thing does not make discussion.
Tyler -- You never responded to these points by Max. You're leaving your options open by calling everyone and everything scummy.

How about you name some things that you don't find scummy? Who do you think is town in this game?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:16 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Rishi wrote: Tyler -- You never responded to these points by Max. You're leaving your options open by calling everyone and everything scummy.
I endorse the above statement.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:28 am

Post by TylerJ »

here is my FOS list
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

I don't find the need to write down everything that isn't scummy. I also didn't find a reason to respond to Max because he was saying what you said.

As far as why I am suspicious of the above people, here are the reasons. CA I find suspicious because he had continually defended Chronx. However, The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy. Rishi, for finding me suspicious because of the fact that I keep on saying xyz is scummy, what I feel as fishing for a reason. Theopor for not scum hunting, providing little content, and jumping on a wagon with no reason. ckillor for obvious lurking.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Rishi »

TylerJ wrote: I don't find the need to write down everything that isn't scummy. I also didn't find a reason to respond to Max because he was saying what you said.
I don't want you to write down everything that isn't scummy, but SOMETHING that isn't. Is there anyone in this game you think is pro-town?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:47 am

Post by TylerJ »

Hmm. perhaps you missed this.
The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Rishi »

TylerJ wrote:Hmm. perhaps you missed this.
The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy
I did miss that. But, great, you and ChronX against the world. Two lone townies versus ten scum. Very cinematic.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:52 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yeah, isn't it :). I don't see why you wanted me to post something that isn't scummy.

Let's see if Chronx and I win against 10 scum. :lol: .
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:53 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:here is my FOS list
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

I don't find the need to write down everything that isn't scummy. I also didn't find a reason to respond to Max because he was saying what you said.

As far as why I am suspicious of the above people, here are the reasons. CA I find suspicious because he had continually defended Chronx. However, The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy. Rishi, for finding me suspicious because of the fact that I keep on saying xyz is scummy, what I feel as fishing for a reason. Theopor for not scum hunting, providing little content, and jumping on a wagon with no reason. ckillor for obvious lurking.
Really? You don't find shaft.ed suspicious at all?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:54 am

Post by JDodge »

FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

Also how can you find CA suspicious for defending ChronX if you don't think ChronX is scum?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Rishi »

TylerJ wrote:Yeah, isn't it :). I don't see why you wanted me to post something that isn't scummy.

Let's see if Chronx and I win against 10 scum. :lol: .
Maybe Tyler's role is "insane Mafia." He thinks that he and his partner are town and that everyone else is scum.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:11 am

Post by TylerJ »

JDodge wrote:
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

Also how can you find CA suspicious for defending ChronX if you don't think ChronX is scum?
That was already mentioned and defended. It was brought up by me already, it is called a dilemma.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:12 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:
JDodge wrote:
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

That was already mentioned and defended. It was brought up by me already, it is called a dilemma.
Sorry, I was only skimming quickly
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am

Post by Dasquian »

OK, I had a bit of a reread, here are some thoughts, in rough townieness order:

shaft.ed is clearly town. groinhammer also seems strongly townie. They're both vocal, involved, and scum-hunting. Rishi and ChronX also give me town vibes now.

I have no solid read on theopor, Panzerjager or JDodge. theopor seems the most townie out of those three, having made some points I could get behind. Panzer gets some grace time to prove himself but CA did look a tad scummy. JDodge doesn't seem scummy but I don't agree with what he's saying.

aioqwe needs to post more - it feels like s/he got called a few pages back but has gone to ground.

I could still support pressure on TylerJ. He seems less scummy now than a couple of pages ago, but he's still in my top 4 which makes him an acceptable bandwagon target.

FOS: Max
. ChronX was right on the money calling you out for your role fishing. Would support votes here, too.

ckillor needs to post some thoughts. His "I got nuthin' to say!" routine is indefensible and scummy. I think he has four votes already and I will give him one more chance to post something - anything - to register a stance on the game before I join them. The hesitation is because I can still believe he is just a bewildered townie, and want to, but some content from him should help with that decision.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by ckillor »

ok. here is a list of who seems scummy since people are demanding it from me and i can't seems to not post or post with out conciquences but its my own fault really. anyways>>

JDodge - havent seen a ton of content in last few pages, just a couple of questions. hard to place currently

theopor_COD - states he is playing differently than usual(post186)
first to vote for me after i posted twice since starting to post again.
also not a ton of content, but i would place him under my scummy list

Panzerjager -calls my reasons false in his scumlist post. hasnt posted since. not enough content to place at the moment.

Tylerj -points out what is and isnt scummy very often.
has kindof ignored the whole issue with me except for voting for me.

Dasquian-
Unvote
the vote for him was from the random era.
i get a town vibe from him on the most part in his latest posts. has good content

groinhammer- unvoted tyler then voted him again in the same post?
(uses big words Post217) lol
alot of his views and mine match up.
very hesitant to do anything on day 1
i get a town vibe from him too.

aioqwe- seems protown.
posts are pretty straight forward

Rishi - posts sway between town and scum to me. lately has seemed more scummy from his complete focus on tyler.

Max -doesnt immeadiately think i am scum.
posts some things people said above him as arguements and just doesnt seem to have fresh ideas.
not tons of content

ChronX-has a good case against GH post 208
not tons of content.
other peoples arguements on him make sence.
somewhat scummy

shaft.ed -hasnt been quick to jump votes
good arguements
seems very protown

im holding off voting, probably for tylerJ, until people comment on this

FYI I did all my analysis starting at page 7, so if i said you didnt have a ton of content and you had a ton there dont get really mad at me or something.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Rishi »

Well, the reason my complete focus has been on Tyler lately is I didn't have time to do a full re-read yet. I did an isolated re-read on the top vote-getters: ckillor and TylerJ and Tyler smelled really scummy to me.

I realize there are four scum in this game. I will have other suspects soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”