New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:37 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 773, Titus wrote:If you think that you established an independent scumread on Ircher, you can show the posts.
I never said I did. Where did this come from? I've been saying the whole time that he was scum if you were scum, thus my initial vote on you and not on him. My story hasn't changed. What are you doing?

You seriously can't be arsed to read my ISO with any semblence of intention to actually sort me instead of simply trying real hard to cast me as scummy?\

You asked me what my read on TBG was. I didn't have one. I was in the middle of doing ISOs anyway so I took a look at TBG as well. These 3 posts were the result of looking at ISOs of these players, and giving my impression,
as you requested
:
In post 393, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 323, cytheflyguy wrote:I got to page 11 and I got busy lol. I'll try to finish everything in a bit
In post 366, cytheflyguy wrote:I have read nothing and everything at the same time. Ircher seems most scum atm so I'll go with him for now

VOTE: Ircher
:?

I dunno what this is. I think votes on him are lazier than these posts though.
In post 394, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:zakk looks like scum too tbh
In post 395, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:tbg is scum. lotta words with zero actual content. he never explains why he thinks what he thinks beyond "it didn't sit right with me".

VOTE: tbg
Was that really so hard? If you actually gave a shit about my TBG you should have asked me to expand more on this, and I would have gladly obliged.
In post 773, Titus wrote:Trying to claim me not being psychic is somehow bad is ridiculous.
What the fuck are you talking about here?
Art is cool.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:39 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 636, copper223 wrote:
In post 615, cytheflyguy wrote:To the part addressed to me, I do think that Icher is scum, as stated before. But I think Copper is even more sus, imo. I admit I am/was lazy and I plan on changing that lol. This is just so overwhelming and something I need to get used to xD.
Orly, please elaborate.
I feel like a newbie mafia is more likely to be lazy in reading an overwhelming game than a newbie townie who would want to be caught up.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:40 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Pretty sure Ircher is Town at this stage. Note how easily other wagons (Cy, Brawl I’m specificially looking at) just fade away regardless of any actual thread involvement from them. But Ircher’s wagon is still going strong. I’d be even more confident if he bothered to show up and answer my question.

@Seth
– are you an Alt? Your statements about “new players” when your join date is this month strike me as not new-player based.

@ETL
– you keep calling Titus scum. Do you think she is bussing TBG then?
In post 638, zakk wrote:why are you asking me useless questions? what do you hope to discover?
Far from useless. I’m getting a baseline for the amount of fluff you are willing to just throw around. For example – there was absolutely no reason for a micro-second to believe that Shotty’s fake dayvig was real (nor likewise Ircher’s later reply in kind). Yet you were willing to go right with in and tell Ircher he couldn’t vote he was dead. So either you are a complete moron (I don’t think this is the case) or are willing to be Jokey the Joker who Jokes. Which isn’t in and of itself alignment indicative but will be helpful to judge later interactions you have with.

Why did you assume my question was useless?
In post 640, projectmatt wrote:The further this game goes on, the more I become suspicious of Killthestory/of the belief that he very well might be scum. I initially kind of read his aloofness as coming from a town place, but it looks like he's using it to coast. However, I'm only not super inclined to vote him primarily because him flipping would give us very little information, since his actual stated reads/interactions are generally pretty small.
This reeks of classic distancing. Kill flips scum as I think he will and Matt should be next up against the wall.

Also dislike the vote on Seth in . Read that post again. Tons of words indicating why some players aren’t scum. Not a single word related to why Seth is scum. In fact that vote is the first time Seth’s name has appeared in Project’s ISO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

@ETL, that's what I thought. You never had an independent scumread on Ircher.

So, basically you attempted to say I was scum with Ircher (who you had as obvtown as fuck) for defending him. That doesn't make sense at all. It's as if you had a checklist. Titus defends someone = they are buddies, but you were townreading Ircher.

When it gets highlighted your read depends on Ircher scum, you jump over to Ircher.

The read on TBG is stale. He began giving reasons with reads long ago, even though they are not good reasons.

That still doesn't explain why you'd follow me and KTS, when you aren't townreading either of us.

@Kill/Magna, you down for an ETL wagon? Magna, if not, vote TBG?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Killthestory »

s u r e
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I will wait on Magna here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:50 am

In post 777, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@ETL – you keep calling Titus scum. Do you think she is bussing TBG then?
I don't have enough data to determine that at this time. There's just as much possibility of multiball as there is for single-team mafia. At the moment, I have several scumreads and I'm voting them as I feel more or less confident as the day goes on.
Art is cool.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:54 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 779, Killthestory wrote:s u r e
so
um
really
evil?
why the spaces?
#freeShotty
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:55 am

In post 778, Titus wrote:@ETL, that's what I thought. You never had an independent scumread on Ircher.
And this is important because...?

So, basically you attempted to say I was scum with Ircher (who you had as obvtown as fuck) for defending him.
Incorrect. You were coaching him, not defending him. He said something, you told him not to say things like that. He said other things, you told him to shut up. It read as coaching to me, and with the mod confirmation that scum do not have daychat, that strengthened the read.

When it gets highlighted your read depends on Ircher scum, you jump over to Ircher.
You are confusing correlation with causation. I chose to move to Ircher because no one was helping me lynch you, and as I explained
on this page
, I believed that if he flipped scum, that would be further proof of you being scum. However, I still think that logic is backwards, and he's only scum if
you
are.
The read on TBG is stale. He began giving reasons with reads long ago, even though they are not good reasons.
?? Who the hell are you to tell me my reads are or are not stale? It's not stale to me, or I wouldn't be voting him, now would I? Just because he "gave reasons" doesn't mean he's less of a scumread.
That still doesn't explain why you'd follow me and KTS, when you aren't townreading either of us.
Again, correlation != causation. I'm not "following" you, don't give yourself that much credit, Titus. I'm voting where I feel like voting.

And there it is, folks. :lol: I was wondering when you were going to come around to that.

I can read you like a book Titus. When are you going to learn some new tricks?
Art is cool.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:01 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

VOTE: titus
i really don't like the way you say ircher is obv town. He is far from it, but you seem to know something I don't.
#freeShotty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

@ETL, You were scumreading TBG for not giving reasons and having zero content. TBG later began providing content. That is in contrast to your stated scumread. So why are you voting TBG again?

Your vote came after me and KTS. It reeks of bussing, given Magna's stated stance it very well could have legs.

@shotty, voting me because you can't mislynch Ircher. Tsk. Tsk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:10 am

In post 785, Titus wrote:@ETL, You were scumreading TBG for not giving reasons and having zero content. TBG later began providing content. That is in contrast to your stated scumread.
Incorrect. Learn to read. I'm not going down this road with you, again. If you cannot put in enough effort to read the words I'm typing, then why should I humor you with responses? It's frustrating and pointless and a waste of my time.
Art is cool.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 658, Expedience wrote: I think you are scum with Killthestory because you feel the need to justify why you aren't voting him, discuss.
Sorry you feel that way. I have a question for you: what do you make of KilltheStory's interaction with EspeciallytheLies in the last few pages? I'm actually reading his justification for why he plays the way he does/general tone as a towntell. Why is he scum to you?
In post 658, Expedience wrote:It's null because scum can also be weird.
This (your post) is a scumtell if Ircher is town and it makes it seem like he is, townreading someone for wifom because you know they're town. Same as what Seth just did

The thing about Persivul is fucking terrible and you are scum.
Eh. I've literally townread Ircher from the very first post that I made in this game. It's not like that read is a secret. Him doing the weird points thing only adds to my townread when taken into consideration with the rest of his posting. Being weird itself is null, but taken with the context of the game, it's a townread IMO.
In post 658, Expedience wrote:Yes, because they're both town aren't they.
Zakk and EspeciallytheLies? I'm inclined to think so!

And okay, Seth, I'll try to make a list of reads later tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 786, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 785, Titus wrote:@ETL, You were scumreading TBG for not giving reasons and having zero content. TBG later began providing content. That is in contrast to your stated scumread.
Incorrect. Learn to read. I'm not going down this road with you, again. If you cannot put in enough effort to read the words I'm typing, then why should I humor you with responses? It's frustrating and pointless and a waste of my time.
You're claiming I am not reading when there is not a coherent story for your reads. That makes zero sense and so do you. That's being generous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 777, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Also dislike the vote on Seth in . Read that post again. Tons of words indicating why some players aren’t scum. Not a single word related to why Seth is scum. In fact that vote is the first time Seth’s name has appeared in Project’s ISO.
Admittedly, this is partially my fault for keeping a lot of notes to myself in my head but not outlining them very well on paper. I've been considering Seth - I actually initially read him as newbie town. However, I felt prompted to give him another look, as you can see in . After reading through again, I actually considered him to be more likely to be scum. I'll try to expand on that and my other reads in a compiled "big wall of text post" with all my thoughts and reads together.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:18 am

In post 788, Titus wrote:
In post 786, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
You're claiming I am not reading when there is not a coherent story for your reads. That makes zero sense and so do you. That's being generous.
Your lack of understanding is your problem, not mine. I've done more than enough in the way of trying to help you understand me. Either you just cant, or you're not willing.

Vote me already. I'm done interacting with you.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

It's not like anyone else gets it either ETL. No one is saying, hey Titus this is the post you're missing.

You don't get to throw gibberish in the thread and call others dumb for not understanding you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 684, Titus wrote:
You should totally vote TBG
then. Let's give scum a shit sand which.
In post 687, Titus wrote:Why wouldn't you see that as scum motivated ETL? Do you think Kill is town?

VOTE: TBG

Cy wagon regrettably is dead.
In post 778, Titus wrote:@ETL, that's what I thought. You never had an independent scumread on Ircher.

So, basically you attempted to say I was scum with Ircher (who you had as obvtown as fuck) for defending him. That doesn't make sense at all. It's as if you had a checklist. Titus defends someone = they are buddies, but you were townreading Ircher.

The read on TBG is stale. He began giving reasons with reads long ago
, even though they are not good reasons.

TBG's last post was 616. You were still pushing him in 684 and 687. Yet, you say the scum read on him is stale because he began giving reasons long ago. That just doesn't add up.

VOTE: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

Well, yeah the context was that ETL's scumread was stale as
she was scumreading TBG for lacking reasons
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

Like that should be pretty clear as the post is talking about ETL's trajectory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Persivul »

So you think ETL is scummy for voting a person she had previously pushed, and who you also scum read, just because she didn't update her reasons. I'm not buying it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Persivul »

And I'm gathering that
trajectory
is the buzz word of the game...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:56 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 778, Titus wrote:Magna, you down for an ETL wagon? Magna, if not, vote TBG?
Yes. To both questions.

VOTE: Brawl - his wagon is bigger as of the current moment.
In post 781, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don't have enough data to determine that at this time. There's just as much possibility of multiball as there is for single-team mafia. At the moment, I have several scumreads and I'm voting them as I feel more or less confident as the day goes on.
You don’t have enough data to determine that Titus was coaching Ircher either but that didn’t stop you from long-jumping to that conclusion earlier. Yes, so you don't feel the need to make some smart-ass commment about it, I find that inconsistency scummy.
In post 789, projectmatt wrote:Admittedly, this is partially my fault for keeping a lot of notes to myself in my head but not outlining them very well on paper. I've been considering Seth - I actually initially read him as newbie town. However, I felt prompted to give him another look, as you can see in 567. After reading through again, I actually considered him to be more likely to be scum. I'll try to expand on that and my other reads in a compiled "big wall of text post" with all my thoughts and reads together.
I’d be pleased to see this.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 795, Persivul wrote:So you think ETL is scummy for voting a person she had previously pushed, and who you also scum read, just because she didn't update her reasons. I'm not buying it.
Her reason for scumreading TBG no longer was valid. She was voting Ircher without a scumread on him. She accused me of being scum, with her townread, solely bc I defended him. You also highlighted inconsistencies with her votes. They make zero sense throughout the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 789, projectmatt wrote:
In post 777, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Also dislike the vote on Seth in . Read that post again. Tons of words indicating why some players aren’t scum. Not a single word related to why Seth is scum. In fact that vote is the first time Seth’s name has appeared in Project’s ISO.
Admittedly, this is partially my fault for keeping a lot of notes to myself in my head but not outlining them very well on paper. I've been considering Seth - I actually initially read him as newbie town. However, I felt prompted to give him another look, as you can see in . After reading through again, I actually considered him to be more likely to be scum. I'll try to expand on that and my other reads in a compiled "big wall of text post" with all my thoughts and reads together.
Seth might be scum, but I am not agreeing with you.

Join us on Brawl?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”