New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 282, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: I disagree that his posted scumread not resulting in immediate action at this point in time is indicative of association. I agree with the logic, just not the circumstances. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a defense though, since it wasn't really active. Your conclusion here seems to be that because he wasn't actively attacking him, he was defending him, but I don't think that's a good conclusion to come to. Like, I get your logic on this - applying the same principle as lying by omission, defense by lack of offense, but you can't apply that here. It's not like people only have one scumread at a time.

I don't actually have reads on either ircher or copper.
I am bad at reading newbies.

p-edit: buncha posts.
In post 325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher's
newbietown AF
imo.
You went from being bad at reading newbies to being able to identify someone as newbtown AF in a couple hours.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 749, Titus wrote:Yeah, the stats thing is what you're voting him for AFTER saying he was newbtown for the same thing. You haven't really pushed Ircher as scum individually. You only tried to link him through me, which suggests a motive to just throw shade at me.
IIRC you two were buddies for awhile, then ETL was the one to back away. What motive does scum!ETL have to do that? It's D1. There are plenty of other lynch targets.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 749, Titus wrote:
In post 259, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher stats are funny

but not scummy
In post 325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher's newbietown AF imo.
In post 561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: ircher
Yeah, the stats thing is what you're voting him for AFTER saying he was newbtown for the same thing. You haven't really pushed Ircher as scum individually. You only tried to link him through me, which suggests a motive to just throw shade at me.
damn i didnt actually ISO ETL but why the fuck would they push that PL and not mine?

thats so inconsistent i think i see your point
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:54 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Titus. You cherry picked posts and didn't include any of the ones where I explained my read change on Ircher... Was that on purpose?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 am

In post 752, Killthestory wrote:
In post 749, Titus wrote:
In post 259, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher stats are funny

but not scummy
In post 325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher's newbietown AF imo.
In post 561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: ircher
Yeah, the stats thing is what you're voting him for AFTER saying he was newbtown for the same thing. You haven't really pushed Ircher as scum individually. You only tried to link him through me, which suggests a motive to just throw shade at me.
damn i didnt actually ISO ETL but why the fuck would they push that PL and not mine?

thats so inconsistent i think i see your point
read the ISO for posts she deliberately left out. It's not a policy lynch. I suspected Titus of coaching ircher in the thread. there were several pages of discussion about it yet she deliberately didn't include those posts. it's deceitful.
Art is cool.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Killthestory »

r u townreading me?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 am

In post 750, Persivul wrote:
In post 282, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: I disagree that his posted scumread not resulting in immediate action at this point in time is indicative of association. I agree with the logic, just not the circumstances. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a defense though, since it wasn't really active. Your conclusion here seems to be that because he wasn't actively attacking him, he was defending him, but I don't think that's a good conclusion to come to. Like, I get your logic on this - applying the same principle as lying by omission, defense by lack of offense, but you can't apply that here. It's not like people only have one scumread at a time.

I don't actually have reads on either ircher or copper.
I am bad at reading newbies.

p-edit: buncha posts.
In post 325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ircher's
newbietown AF
imo.
You went from being bad at reading newbies to being able to identify someone as newbtown AF in a couple hours.
and? I maintain I'm not great at pinning newbies. they haven't acclimated to ms yet and they are difficult to read difinitively. that doesn't mean I'm going to completely ignore them and not try to read them as best I can...?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:59 am

In post 755, Killthestory wrote:r u townreading me?
you are null. shouldn't change whether you actually care to find truth or just believe the skewed depiction of someone else without any research.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 am

Right now, Titus is attempting to move focus onto me and deliberately mislead others who might be too lazy to actually look for themselves.
Art is cool.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Killthestory »

titus is the only one announcing me as a townread so i have to blindly follow her to victory unless someone else townreads me
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 am

She knows if she pushes me hard enough she'll piss me off and negate any real discussion about her buddies in the thread. I'm leaving anyway so have fun with that.

@mod: I will be V/LA beginning tomorrow at noon until next Tuesday. I'm going camping for 5 days for Memorial Day weekend.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 am

In post 759, Killthestory wrote:titus is the only one announcing me as a townread so i have to blindly follow her to victory unless someone else townreads me
I really hope this is satire.
Art is cool.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Killthestory »

nope
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:04 am

So you believe anyone town reading you must be town?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

lol nevermind. You do what you think is best.
Art is cool.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

no, anyone town reading me wants to see content. i give content.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 756, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:and? I maintain I'm not great at pinning newbies. they haven't acclimated to ms yet and they are difficult to read difinitively. that doesn't mean I'm going to completely ignore them and not try to read them as best I can...?
No, but it does mean that you shouldn't be confident enough to call them newbtown as fuck.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:09 am

In post 766, Persivul wrote:
In post 756, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:and? I maintain I'm not great at pinning newbies. they haven't acclimated to ms yet and they are difficult to read difinitively. that doesn't mean I'm going to completely ignore them and not try to read them as best I can...?
No, but it does mean that you shouldn't be confident enough to call them newbtown as fuck.
that's how i felt at the time. if you take titus out of the equation, his iso still reads that way, but it looked like titus was coaching him. that's also why i prefered to vote titus instead but no one was listening to me and i figured if ircher was to be the lynch, then if he flipped scum, i'd have a better chance of proving my point about titus. make sense?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:10 am

Killthestory wrote:no, anyone town reading me wants to see content. i give content.
That's not what this says.
In post 759, Killthestory wrote:i have to blindly follow her to victory
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 758, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Right now, Titus is attempting to move focus onto me and deliberately mislead others who might be too lazy to actually look for themselves.
You could actually show where you scumread Ircher by himself if you think my analysis is wrong.

Your view on Ircher makesno sense.

Ircher is a noob and I cannot read them well.
Ircher is newbtown as fuck.
Titus defended Ircher so they are scumbuddies.
Vote on Ircher after Egg and I highlight that there's a wagon on Ircher and your case required Ircher scum.

Then when you are pissed of at KTS, your response is to get on the wagon we are both on?

Just wtf...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 759, Killthestory wrote:titus is the only one announcing me as a townread so i have to blindly follow her to victory unless someone else townreads me
You call me out if I am wrong. K? I don't like yes people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

[quote="In post 770, Titus"][/quote]
yes
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 am

In post 769, Titus wrote:
In post 758, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Right now, Titus is attempting to move focus onto me and deliberately mislead others who might be too lazy to actually look for themselves.
You could actually show where you scumread Ircher by himself if you think my analysis is wrong.

Your view on Ircher makesno sense.

Ircher is a noob and I cannot read them well.
Ircher is newbtown as fuck.
Titus defended Ircher so they are scumbuddies.
Vote on Ircher after Egg and I highlight that there's a wagon on Ircher and your case required Ircher scum.

Then when you are pissed of at KTS, your response is to get on the wagon we are both on?

Just wtf...
I was scumreading TBG. If you want to help me lynch him, great. I don't have confirmation about anything yet - it's D1. I have many scumreads that I hope to narrow down as time goes on. You know this. I don't know why you seem to have a hard time understanding what's going on here. Like, you're looking at my trajectory as though there's some kind of hidden agenda behind what I'm doing, as though there's a definitive purpose, and there was a reason behind the votes I made
beyond
the fact that I'm scum reading them. That is your problem, and really speaks volumes about your own motivations this game, tbh.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

You're doing that whole go fish thing again. If you think that you established an independent scumread on Ircher, you can show the posts. Same with your scumread on TBG. No one is stopping you from providing the proper context or the reasons that I am allegedly missing.

Trying to claim me not being psychic is somehow bad is ridiculous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 623, zakk wrote:
In post 406, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 366, cytheflyguy wrote:I have read nothing and everything at the same time. Ircher seems most scum atm so I'll go with him for now

VOTE: Ircher
Your laziness has earned you scum points according to my scum points book
In post 388, Titus wrote:Read his two posts.
In post 389, zakk wrote:
In post 387, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:how is cy the top wagon with only 2 posts?
have you read the posts?
Both Titus and Zakk replied the same thing. I know this should be a null read, but I'm gut reading both Titus and Zakk as town for the moment.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cytheflyguy
In post 620, heuristically_alone wrote:and VOTE: cytheflyguy
1. you have your own reasons for voting him, but you try to make it funny too
2. you base your actual vote on the fact that titus and i agree about him
3. you forget you voted him, and vote him again? apparently you didn't really believe in your vote when you did it.

bonus: you made some comment to me about that you like being hard to read, which seemed jokey-scummy in sort of a "ha ha let's laugh at this together even though i'm giving the obvious scum answer ha ha ha look how funny everyone"

vote: heuristically_alone

the cy wagon has gotten stale of late, it's a bunch of me-toos, and a cy flip will tell us too little

the ircher wagon is the definition of a lazy wagon on probtown, buuuut it will tell us a lot based on flip, so i will abide it, HOWEVER

hey other people:

come join me on heur, we have cookies. this is the real juiciness of the day right hurr
I like to do jokes in my comments a lot. I do it equally as any alignment. I thought I had remembered voting cy but when I rechecked my posts I couldn't find my vote, which is why I voted. Apparently I had voted and just missed it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”