More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

The Fritz is prodding everyone on that list except for Ibby Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

Sarcastro- 5 (Blight, IH, Flameaxe, Cephrir, Glork)
Blight- 3 (Sarcastro, Mastermind of Sin, JDodge)
Cephrir- 3 (petroleumjelly, theopor_COD, ibaesha)
Skruffs- 1 (curiouskarmadog)
Glork- 1 (KaleiÐoscøpe)
KaleiÐoscøpe- 1 (CrashTextDummie)

Not voting (7): Thin_man, Skruffs, Xyzzy, BrianMcQueso, RogueBen, YagamiLight, UltimaAvalon

11 to lynch.
Surfs up dude.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Upon review, it has become blatantly obvious that CKD is scum. I think we should be able to fit him into the lynching schedule after Blight and Cephrir. In fact, maybe he should go before Cephrir. Decisions, decisions.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Sarcastro wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I think your lay thus far in the game discredits much of what you say, but I have stated this before...I am more interested in why you feel Ibby and Yag are looking pro-town to you
I think you should stop being fence-sitting, question-only scum. Give me your opinion and
then
ask me your questions.
nice, let me add this one too.
Sarcastro wrote:
Unvote, Vote: JordanA24

Bandwagon time! Die scum die!
Sarcastro wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to just pause the bandwagon and have a tea party? Or did you just want us to kill you so that you don't have to think up a fakeclaim?

Given how fast this wagon developed, Jordan, it would look very very good for you if you gave a convincing claim right now, because scum would definitely want to have more time to think up a convincing claim in this sort of a theme game. So yeah, claim now or die.
Sarcastro wrote:Tick tock, Jordan. The window for convincing me you're not frantically trying to think of a fakeclaim right now is rapidly closing.
Sarcastro wrote:Well, you're (to thin man)obviously scum.
Sarcastro wrote: Also, Glork + IH + MoS = scum x 3.

Unvote, Vote: Glork

Die, please.
Sarcastro wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Cephrir

Hey Skruffs. Help me lynch the fence-sitting scum.
Sarcastro wrote: I really don't like how you're scum(to blight).
Sarcastro wrote:
I think you should stop being fence-sitting, question-only scum (to me).

I have given you my opinion...I think you are just throwing shit against a wall and waiting to see what sticks....you discredit yourself, so I dont really care who you say is scum..

HOWEVER, when you are willing to vouch for Yag and Ibby...this interests me..

I want to know what they have done in your eyes that is pro-town?

Furthermore, I want to know why you felt it important to tell us you thought they are pro-town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:07 am

Sarcastro wrote:Upon review, it has become blatantly obvious that CKD is scum. I think we should be able to fit him into the lynching schedule after Blight and Cephrir. In fact, maybe he should go before Cephrir. Decisions, decisions.
LOL...oh I guess you didnt like my opinion.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Furthermore, I want to know who the fuck you're suspicious of besides
me
. Why are you so reluctant to say anything about anyone besides the guy currented in the spotlight? All game, all you've done is make non-committal statements and ask questions. Give me opinions, not lazy play.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:19 am

really...just you?

Asking questions are bad, now? It is called gathering information some would even call it scum hunting..

Maybe I should play more like you, throwing out cheap opinions left and right and jumping on the biggest bandwagon of the hour.

I have given you my opinion (about you)..now, quit avoiding the questions:

I want to know what they have done in your eyes that is pro-town?

Furthermore, I want to know why you felt it important to tell us you thought they are pro-town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Sarcastro »

You have been non-committal. You're not giving opinions at all - you're just asking questions in an attempt to appear helpful. Now, when I ask you to, all you do is insult my play as if that vindicates you somehow. Sorry, CKD, but you can't just pretend to contribute. Giving an opinion on me is hardly productive. There are enough of those, and it's incredibly easy for scum to decide what to think. You're going to have to do better than that.

Why do you care so much why I think Ibby and Yagami are pro-town? It's not as if I have some super-secret tells. And you asked me a question about who I suspected. I felt that it would be appropriate to tell you the people I thought were pro-town, too. Why are you so obsessed with this?

All you're doing is trying to take the easy way out, and that's
scummy
. You're not giving opinions, you're asking simplistic questions, you're only weighing in on the very biggest issues. You're certainly not going out of your way to be helpful, you're just doing the bare minimum to
appear
helpful.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Man, I am on such a roll.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:47 am

Sarcastro wrote:You have been non-committal. You're not giving opinions at all - you're just asking questions in an attempt to appear helpful. Now, when I ask you to, all you do is insult my play as if that vindicates you somehow. Sorry, CKD, but you can't just pretend to contribute. Giving an opinion on me is hardly productive. There are enough of those, and it's incredibly easy for scum to decide what to think. You're going to have to do better than that.

Why do you care so much why I think Ibby and Yagami are pro-town? It's not as if I have some super-secret tells. And you asked me a question about who I suspected. I felt that it would be appropriate to tell you the people I thought were pro-town, too. Why are you so obsessed with this?

All you're doing is trying to take the easy way out, and that's
scummy
. You're not giving opinions, you're asking simplistic questions, you're only weighing in on the very biggest issues. You're certainly not going out of your way to be helpful, you're just doing the bare minimum to
appear
helpful.
ok, which is it..am I not giving my opinion or only weighing in on big issues?..

I am interested in why you feel Yag and Ibby are pro-town, why is that again (4th time you dodged this question)? I think it is important. I have found that when people volunteer who they think is pro-town without a.) providing a complete list of players or b.)being asked ( or prompted) who they think is pro-town is interesting(possibly scummy). You have explained your motivation, and I have noted it and will drop it. I also note, how you go to great lengths to push a cases for scum, but after saying someone is pro-town, you avoid following that up.

Just because you dont deem me as helpful, means exactly jack to me...funny you think I am scum for not being helpful, when there is a sea of lurkers that you are ignoring. Maybe if I didnt call you out for discrediting yourself, your attitude toward me would be different.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:05 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm still rereading, but I would like to say SArc, you're doing exactly what you accused me and Blight od doing, dodging the questions. I want to know as well, why do you think Ibby and ! are protown? Also, you keep telling CKD to give opinions before asking questions, questions help form opinion of who is scum, the questions are important as well, so answer the question.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:24 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I know there are a sea of lurkers, CKD, but they're not actively attempting to appear helpful when they're not. You're the one doing that. Is Flameaxe scummy for lurking after his claim? No, he's just annoying.

The only thing you appear to have weighed in on is whether or not I'm scummy, which, given that I am the most active and controversial player in the game right now, is not much.

I'm not dodging the question, CKD, but I'm not sure what kind of answer you want. Basically, Ibby and Yagami both seem pro-town. They don't seem scummy, for one thing, and they both give me general impressions of honesty. Though I disagreed with Yagami a lot, he seemed genuine in his beliefs, unlike, say, Blight. I
did
mention that I thought they were pro-town in response to a question, by the way. The question may not have asked it specifically, but I felt that it was rather relevant.

Now
you
stop dodging
my question
. Who else do you find scummy? You asked me this question before, so you can hardly refuse to answer.

Yagami, do you not see how constantly asking questions without actually giving opinions is suspicious? Pointless questions are a scum tactic, because they allow scum to seem like their contributing without actually committing themselves to real opinions.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:49 am

Tell you who I am suspicious of at this point,

short answer:

Skruffs, Kscope, yourself.

Jury is mostly out on all of you, not really enough to agressively push a case against any of you..thus the questions.

thank you for finally answering mine.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

After rereading (except for those awful Sarc/X arguments that I refuse to put myself through again), MoS is pretty suspicious. IH is a little scummy as well. Sarc is still the worst. Nobody else seemed particularly bad.

Also, it would be really super if the useless people could post.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

The useless people being Kscope and the lurkers.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Sarcastro »

By "the worst" do you mean "OMGHEKNOWSIMSCUM"?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Cephrir wrote:After rereading (except for those awful Sarc/X arguments that I refuse to put myself through again), MoS is pretty suspicious. IH is a little scummy as well. Sarc is still the worst. Nobody else seemed particularly bad.

I am not scum.
Permanent V/LA.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

Sarcastro wrote:By "the worst" do you mean "OMGHEKNOWSIMSCUM"?
If I was scum, maybe that would be the reason. But I'm not, so it isn't.
I am not scum.
Drat. I guess I'll have to look at someone else then.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Sarcastro »

So what you're saying is that you're scum, then? Sounds good to me.

Of course, if you really want to trick me into believing that you're not scum, you could try bussing Blight.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Cephrir wrote:
I am not scum.
Drat. I guess I'll have to look at someone else then.
Try Kison and Skruffs.
Permanent V/LA.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Since when is Kison in this game?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

Sarcastro wrote:So what you're saying is that you're scum, then? Sounds good to me.

Of course, if you really want to trick me into believing that you're not scum, you could try bussing Blight.
Wow, great idea. I think I'll do that. Thanks for the advice.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Blight »

JDodge wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Glork wrote:Nah, not scum Sarc, just horribly disinterested in this game right now.
QFT
I fully agree with these statements

I used to look forward to reading this thread. Then Sarc and Blight started talking.
Yeah, my bad. I didn't realize I'd be opening Pandora's box by pointing at Sarc. I'm done with him, though. Arguing with him forces you to go around in circles and it gets real boring real quick.

There are God knows how many pages of this stuff. People can either make their own opinion or skip it entirely. I don't see a point in continuing the arguement with him.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Hey, Blight. I know you have a busy schedule being scum and all, but it'd be nice if you would weigh in on how Yagami answered the questions you were too afraid to, and how he finally concluded that it wasn't as much of a scumtell as he thought. Don't worry, I won't argue with you again. I just want to hear your opinion. If you're too busy being incredibly scummy, though, I'll understand.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Sarc wrote: think you should stop being fence-sitting, question-only scum. Give me your opinion and then ask me your questions.
I agree. In fact, I think you've put forward a better case against CKD than you have against Blight.
CKD wrote:Tell you who I am suspicious of at this point,

short answer:

Skruffs, Kscope, yourself.
My turn to ask questions. You've explained why you're suspicious of Sarc. Why are you suspicious of the other two? Details please.

Also, for someone so obsessed with my answering your question, how come there was no response from you after I answered it? Post 371

Makes me wonder if you're avoiding bringing too much attention to the observations I made in regards to you.
Cephrir wrote:After rereading (except for those awful Sarc/X arguments that I refuse to put myself through again), MoS is pretty suspicious. IH is a little scummy as well. Sarc is still the worst. Nobody else seemed particularly bad.

How is MoS 'pretty suspicious'?
What is 'a little scummy' about IH?

Also, you have some nerve talking about useless people.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

hi guys, i got a prod

sorry for
lurking
, making one post the entire game so far

day 1 was so short and i wasnt aware the thread opened

anyway my main suspicion is pj because he seems to be covernig up something

bye
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”