FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Note: corrected the deadline. I had put one week instead of 2 in the countdown. It is now correct.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Lowell really was my best guess.
Among other things, this means that the interaction around the Knightmare and Sakura's vote (starting in ) is Town/Mafia, and one of the interactions with Boonskiies (his vote on Knightmare in and subsequent argument about whether it was RVS or his explanation to Sakura in ) is fabricated. I thought that both of those interactions worked better from Town players, so now I have to dig around and try to find something that distinguishes them.
I've a lot of work to do, and as we've been given a generous deadline (and further as the lynch is not imperative), I'm probably going to take some time with this one.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

I tried to interpret the early RVS and I failed to make anything meaningful out of it.

Spoiler: Early RVS
In post 14, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Lowell

Don't lurk this time.
In post 15, texcat wrote:Last time I played with Expedience, I remember voting for that feather in his cap, and I'm tempted to do it again. But instead I'll vote for another piece of ridiculous head apparel.

VOTE: Boonskiies
In post 17, Lowell wrote:VOTE: garmr

I'll do what I wanna lurk.
In post 18, knightmare wrote:VOTE: chilledtea

Hot tea is better.
I suppose that it's possible that knightmare is avoiding wagons with or on Mafia players at this point...
In post 20, Almost50 wrote:Hmmm.. who do I know here? Lowell, texcat & chilled (and even they don't know me that well, so...)

VOTE: Almost

Yeah. That should grab some people's attention. :P
In post 21, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 8, Goodlordwill wrote:CONFORM
Clear scum tell

VOTE: Goodlordwill
In post 22, knightmare wrote:
In post 21, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 8, Goodlordwill wrote:CONFORM
Clear scum tell

Shameless sheeping.

UNVOTE:

In post 23, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: knightmare
Why RVS twice?
...the problem is that Sakura is the person to ask him the relevant question, which is easy for her to do as Mafia.
In post 35, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Knight

Didn't feel like reading his last post. LOL
In post 42, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 40, knightmare wrote:
In post 36, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, but actually. Way too defensive already. It's page 2. Hot damn.
Defensiveness isn't a scum tell.

Townies and scum don't want to get lynched either way. I'm gonna call out bad reasons regardless. This counts as one.
I didn't say it's why I voted you. I completely RVS'd. It's page 2, why would you get lynched...?
Boonskiies joins the wagon and subsequently claims that his vote is RVS. If he's voting for his partner, then why is he claiming RVS when he could be claiming a reason? If he wanted to be able to walk away from his vote then he could have simply not made it in the first place.
In post 39, Sakura Hana wrote:All these people sheeping me are giving me the chills however...
Why does Sakura pull back here as Mafia (further in )? Why does she later dispute those reading her as Town ()?

After this things start picking up, including Sakura expressing suspicion of Boon (), Boon walking away from the vote on knightmare (), and knightmare following up on that (, ). Neither of them make it to a vote on Boon, and either way the whole thing is uncoordinated. Sakura keeps having those interactions with Boon (in apparently referring to about Almost50).
Anyway, I'm at the end of Page 15.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 9:12 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I doubt I'll do much re-reading before the weekend, and as the cop clear who's already made a case on the Titus slot (prior game day), I'd like people to do the legwork to develop their reads on who is or isn't the last mafia. Also, if anyone has a particularly solid case for why they cannot reasonably be the last mafia, please let me know.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1801, Dierfire wrote:Lowell really was my best guess.
Among other things, this means that the interaction around the Knightmare and Sakura's vote (starting in ) is Town/Mafia, and one of the interactions with Boonskiies (his vote on Knightmare in and subsequent argument about whether it was RVS or his explanation to Sakura in ) is fabricated. I thought that both of those interactions worked better from Town players, so now I have to dig around and try to find something that distinguishes them.
I've a lot of work to do, and as we've been given a generous deadline (and further as the lynch is not imperative), I'm probably going to take some time with this one.
True, the lynch is not imperative but if mr smith is conftown, then we should lynch today.

Assuming mr smith has a cop clear (who would lie about that?), then the only scenario that wouldn't make him town is godfather + shoot the BG and that seems far fetched to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Selected VCs for me
In post 1019, FA_Q2 wrote:

VoteCount 2.7With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (2):
Boonskiies, Expedience
Lowell (1):
texcat
mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (1):
Maestro
Garmr (2):
Lowell, chilledtea
Boonskiies (3):
ToastyToast, Sakura Hana, Garmr
Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (3):
Dierfire, mhsmith0, Almost50

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

NOTES:
Maestro replaces Sayaka Maizono immediately.
In post 1152, FA_Q2 wrote:

VoteCount 2.9With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (3):
Boonskiies, Lowell, Expedience
Lowell (0):

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (0):

Garmr (0):

Boonskiies (6):
ToastyToast, Garmr, chilledtea, texcat, Almost50, Sakura Hana
(L-1)

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (1):
Dierfire
Expedience (0):

Not Voting (3):
Maestro, mhsmith0

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

NOTES:
None
In post 1248, FA_Q2 wrote:

We have a verdict. Boonskiies has been lynched.

Day 2 End
Boonskiies (6):
ToastyToast, Garmr, texcat, Almost50, Sakura Hana, chilledtea, Expedience
LYNCH!!

Sakura Hana (2):
Boonskiies, Lowell
chilledtea (1):
Dierfire
Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lowell (0):

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (0):

Garmr (0):

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (2):
Maestro, mhsmith0

Boonskiies Role PMYou are a treacherous
Mafia Encryptor

Abilities

You have your voice and your vote. Use them well to confuse town and distort truth.

You may communicate with your
{REDACTED}
each night here.

You are the Mafia Encryptor. You are skilled in hidden messages, secrete communications and encoded messages. As long as you live, you and your
{REDACTED}
will be able to communicate during the day as well as each night. Should you be killed the mafia thread will be closed each day phase.

Win Condition

You win when town has been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Here is the game thread. Please confirm via PM with your role name and in thread by posting /confirm.[/area]
In post 1595, FA_Q2 wrote:

VoteCount 4.3With 8 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

heuristically_alone (0):

Riabi (0):

Lowell (3):
texcat, heuristically_alone, Garmr
(L-2)

mhsmith0 (1):
Riabi
texcat (0):

Garmr (3):
Lowell, mhsmith0, Dierfire
(L-2)

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

Not Voting (1):
ToastyToast

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-05-03 17:00:00)

NOTES:
Prodding mhsmith0
In post 1618, FA_Q2 wrote:
Day 3 End

Garmr (3):
Lowell, mhsmith0, Dierfire, heuristically_alone, Garmr
LYNCH!!!

Lowell (1):
texcat
mhsmith0 (1):
Riabi
heuristically_alone (0):

Riabi (0):

texcat (0):

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

Not Voting (1):
ToastyToast

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-30 23:30:00)

NOTES:
None

Garmr's RoleYou are a treacherous
Mafia Goon

Abilities

You have your voice and your vote. Use them well to confuse town and distort truth.

You may communicate with your
{REDACTED}
each night here.

Win Condition

You win when town has been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Here is the game thread. Please confirm via PM with your role name and in thread by posting /confirm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah based on the VCs, I am leaning Dierfire.

1) Toasty makes less sense as scum during 2.7 unless it's a planned bus.
2) The only time Dierfire voted scum was on the Garmr wagon which Garmr self hammered. That suggests the buddy is on the wagon.
3) 1801 seems like pure posturing. With Mr. Smith pretty close to conftown, the only lynches open for him are me and Toasty. Suddenly he thinks the last two are having a t v s interaction but fails to take a side.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1799, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1798, ToastyToast wrote:Why does the lynch make it nearly certain that he's town?
Alone claimed a cop check on me, and he flipped that he actually had a cop check. So mechanically either I'm godfather or I'm an investigative immune SK or I'm town.
Ah gotcha. I suppose godfather is a possibility still. But I also don't think scum would be so proactive.

So that leaves Dierfire and Titus. I've had a town read on dier for most of the game so I'll have to reinvesting ate him. Titus's slot has been so quiet that I hope they are able to provide some insight (finally). Especially with regards to day 5, where riabi was completely absent
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, Toasty, I'm leaning town on you. You said you want my insight... yet ignore my post about 1801 seeming like posturing. Like the whole thing about Dierfire reads like he's trying to set up 3p lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Dierfire »

We're essentially already in 3p LYLO, except that we need mhsmith0 to certify the result or send it back to us for reconsideration.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1809, Dierfire wrote:We're essentially already in 3p LYLO, except that we need mhsmith0 to certify the result or send it back to us for reconsideration.
Yeah, no.

There's a big difference in 3p lylo versus 4p. In 3p, conftown is dead and you can make wifom style based arguments that you cannot make in 4p. Conftown can give the opinions and check for validity without it being suspect. This is why you don't no lynch with conftown alive.

Second, if you were so sure on no lynch being the right play, you would have voted for it rather than seeking permission, since a no lynch doesn't likely lose the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Dierfire »

You are correct that I don't believe that no lynch is the correct play. I'm not understanding the rest of this.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:54 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1808, Titus wrote:Hey, Toasty, I'm leaning town on you. You said you want my insight... yet ignore my post about 1801 seeming like posturing. Like the whole thing about Dierfire reads like he's trying to set up 3p lylo.
You'll have to clarify what you mean by posturing. I don't particularly like 1801, if only because a) it was clear from yesterday that Lowell wasn't the only option and b) I think everyone has pointed to that interaction between Boonskiies, myself, and Sakura (Titus). Dier would have to say one of me/titus is scum regardless of their alignment; just as I have to decide between Titus/Dier and you have to decide between Dier/myself. I hardly think stating this is an attempt to set up a 3p lylo.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:03 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I'll be somewhat unavailable this weekend. Still leaning Titus as the last mafia, but I'm very much interested in what everyone has to say about the game state. Especially interested if anyone has a solid "I can't be the final one because ___" case.
Show
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm here and reading now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Dierfire »

I've finished reading through the entire thread again. I didn't find anything that makes my decision for me.

I did find (again) that Boonskiies claimed his Jailkeeper action on ToastyToast. I need to think more about what that means and how it compares to the interaction with Sakura Hana. I'd like to try to decide what he wanted from the PR claim (whether he was trying to draw out a real PR or trying to save himself from the lynch), because that will inform my interpretation of potential associations (although it doesn't help that ToastyToast was largely absent during that time).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1812, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 1808, Titus wrote:Hey, Toasty, I'm leaning town on you. You said you want my insight... yet ignore my post about 1801 seeming like posturing. Like the whole thing about Dierfire reads like he's trying to set up 3p lylo.
You'll have to clarify what you mean by posturing. I don't particularly like 1801, if only because a) it was clear from yesterday that Lowell wasn't the only option and b) I think everyone has pointed to that interaction between Boonskiies, myself, and Sakura (Titus). Dier would have to say one of me/titus is scum regardless of their alignment; just as I have to decide between Titus/Dier and you have to decide between Dier/myself. I hardly think stating this is an attempt to set up a 3p lylo.
I think we're getting towards the same wavelength. Dierfire has to say it's one of us. So picking an interaction in the game and stating it must be scum/town is posturing. He wants people to see things that way when it's not true if scum. It's one thing to say scum must be in us. It's another thing to say scum is in a pile, go find which one. It sets him up.

Second, why bother stating the lynch isn't mandatory unless positioning for 3p lylo. It's much easier to fool one person than two. And with conftown dead, the job is easier.

That's what I mean by posturing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I'm trying to make sense of the situation around the claim from Boonskiies.

Spoiler: Long Form Data
Expedience had a vote on Sakura Hana from .
ToastyToast votes for Boonskiies in ("for now").
Garmr casts his vote for chilledtea in after chilledtea votes for texcat.
Expedience moves to Garmr in .
Boonskiies votes for texcat in (there are three Town players on this wagon).
Sakura votes for Expedience in . Garmr moves to Expedience in .
Boonskiies votes for ToastyToast in , then Sakura Hana in , before returning to ToastyToast in . At this point, Boonskiies still only has one vote (from ToastyToast).
Sakura Hana votes for Boonskiies in , making two votes on his wagon, at which point Boonskiies reciprocates in (the only vote on her wagon).
Now mhsmith0 adds a vote for Boonskiies in . As chilledtea had removed his vote for texcat in , Boonskiies is now the leading wagon with three votes.
Expedience returns to Sakura Hana in , the second vote on her wagon.
Boonskiies picks up three quick votes from Almost50, Garmr, and Lowell (, , ) and texcat states hammer intent (). At this point both Mafia players are on his wagon. Sakura Hana has two votes and Garmr has none.
Boonskiies claims a role and an action in , causing mhsmith0 to remove his vote ().
In chilledtea votes for Garmr.
Almost50 removes his vote in ("for now") and is followed by Lowell, who moves his vote to Garmr in . At this point, we have the same vote distribution as in the VC at . This is the moment at which Sakura says that Boonskiies is lying ().
Expedience returns to Garmr in , but chilledtea moves from Garmr to Boonskiies in . This leaves Garmr with two, Sakura Hana with one, and Boonskiies with four.
Lowell leaves Garmr for Sakura Hana in , and Sakura Hana votes for herself (after claiming a role) in . This leaves her with three, Garmr with one, and Boonskiies with three.
At this point, texcat returns and votes for Boonskiies (). This is the fourth vote on his wagon.
Expedience now votes for Sakura Hana in , and mhsmith0 follows in . This is the fifth vote on that wagon. He removes the vote in . Garmr has no votes, and Boonskiies has four.
Almost50 votes for Boonskiies in , and Sakura Hana follows in . Now she has three votes and he has six.
In , chilledtea removes his vote, but returns it in , allowing Expedience to drop the hammer in .

Spoiler: Short Form Data
Boonskiies Claims HereBoonskiies (6): ToastyToast, Sakura Hana, mhsmith0, Almost50, Garmr, Lowell
Sakura Hana (2): Boonskiies, Expedience
Garmr (0):
texcat (1): Maestro
Lowell (1): texcat

No Vote (2): Dierfire, chilledtea

Sakura Hana Challenges HereBoonskiies (3): ToastyToast, Sakura Hana, Garmr
Sakura Hana (2): Boonskiies, Expedience
Garmr (2): chilledtea, Lowell

No Vote (2): Dierfire, mhsmith0, Almost50

Sakura Hana Claims HereBoonskiies (4): ToastyToast, Sakura Hana, Garmr, chilledtea
Sakura Hana (2): Boonskiies, Lowell
Garmr (1): Expedience

No Vote (3): Dierfire, mhsmith0, Almost50

(With the claim she moves her vote to herself)

Given the persistence with which Mafia players remained on his wagon, and especially the way that Garmr ignored the claim by Boonskiies, I assume that the goal of the claim was not to save Boonskiies, but rather to draw out a counter.

If Sakura Hana is Mafia, then her claim does not help draw a counter (if she appears to counter his claim then no other Town PR need do so), especially before she made her claim more specific. The plan also couldn't have been for her to die and hope that her flip cleared Boonskiies, because she backed out when it looked like she might actually be lynched (see quotes below).

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 1138, Sakura Hana wrote:If someone wants to counter claim they are the non normal role come at me then.
While i would love to see boon eat his pants in hot sauce, the one thing bothering me is dier's stance in all of it.
He says i should be lynched because im vengeful so that i can shoot Boon, but wouldn't the townie mindset be to let the scum waste a NK on me instead.
In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:Vengeful would be the 1 possible role added.
This is a really weird position to take for someone who wasn't believing me in their previous post.
In post 1139, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh and not to mention that dier's reason is "because numbers" lol.
In post 1140, Sakura Hana wrote:I haven't read Dier's case on Chilled because I just got back, but i would really prefer him to take a strong stance on both me and Boon, because with the way things are going there's no way the lynch can be shifted elsewhere.
Also.
VOTE: Boon

So the only reason that I could see for things to proceed in that manner if Sakura Hana were Mafia is if drawing a claim was a secondary objective, and the primary objective was to create distance between Boonskiies and the other Mafia players.

If ToastyToast is Mafia, then the claim from Boonskiies puts his lynch on the table when he was previously not in danger. Again, lynching Boonskiies is preferable to lynching ToastyToast there if they are both Mafia, so the only utility in claiming ToastyToast as a target (as opposed to some other player) is to create distance.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

So basically....you think the Boonskiies lynch was orchestrated all to get a claim when the scum team could have continued another day without any scum flips if not for the Boons blow up.....

-Boons could just as easily have claimed to jailkeep me (I could have been a night kill target) to protect me that night and get himself towncred
-You're assuming Boons operates on logical, utility driven moves (did you see him in the game?)
-Or he was just building his fake claim, which he'd have reason to do given his power.
-

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

If Sakura was mafia, then the plan was to give her town credit and/or to draw attention away from the building Garmr wagon. Drawing out a claim would at most have been a secondary benefit to the mafia.

PS Optimal town outcome on D2 would have been a garmr lynch, with mafia forced to choose between letting chilledtea live even longer (super dangerous for them) or killing him and making boonie the D3 lynch. Sakura's actions prevented this outcome. The question is whether this was inadvertent (i.e. she was town) or intentional.
Show
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1818, ToastyToast wrote:So basically....you think the Boonskiies lynch was orchestrated all to get a claim when the scum team could have continued another day without any scum flips if not for the Boons blow up.....
No, I'm saying that the intent behind Boonskiies making that claim was more to draw a counter than to save Boonskiies from the lynch. Obviously neither would have been necessary had he not reached L-1 in the first place (although his wagon did have help in reaching L-1).
In post 1819, mhsmith0 wrote:If Sakura was mafia, then the plan was to give her town credit and/or to draw attention away from the building Garmr wagon. Drawing out a claim would at most have been a secondary benefit to the mafia.
I remain skeptical that Sakura Hana needs to make that action there to distract from a Garmr wagon when Garmr is potentially compromised by the night action.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 5:55 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I'd really like your guys thoughts on the slots still alive. Town read, wolf read, null read, whatever.

I'll probably play around with an updated VCA when I get the time.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Also, I THINK it's optimal play to no lynch today so that we can eliminate a possibility (even though presumably that possibility to be eliminated is me). That said, I think 4 heads is better than 3, so I'd like us to at least try and game solve while we are all here.
Show
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Dierfire »

That would be optimal play if there were sufficient uncertainty that we'd entertain the notion of lynching you under some scenarios, but that's not the case here. I don't think that the flipped roles favor the presence of a Godfather, and even if I knew for certain that there were a Godfather I don't have any specific reason to believe that it would be you rather than any other player.
The only way that we will fail to lynch today is if we are unable to agree upon a lynch. That would not be disastrous, but neither would it be optimal.

I'm still working through the game (in answer to your earlier question, the essence is that I have reasons to read both ToastyToast and Titus as Town and few reasons to read either as Mafia), but I think that I will be able to reach a best guess before the deadline. I'll commit to a vote within ((expired on 2016-05-29 12:00:00)).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Mhsmith, Can you color in the VCs and post them? I did a rudimentary VCA but I want to check my work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”