Postie (0):
Arabella (0):
Yume (0):
Gammagooey (0):
Demonic Angel (0):
Ranger (0):

Not Voting (2): Arabella, The Limit Does Not Exist,

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2016-06-03 22:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sat May 21, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 317, WhiteLight wrote:I never declared a town read on you. Neither of us have posted a read on you.

~Suz
so say what your actual read on me is instead of this cop-out.

@postie- the kill flavor pretty much confirms that shotty used his lover-neighborize on UT and that's what killed him. I'd put some pretty good money on shotty being some sort of vig kill because he's a pretty awful player.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 321, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 269, Ircher wrote:Conf Town: Postie
Likely Town: Gamma, Ranger
Leaning Town: Whitelight -- I dont buy the case
Neutral Leaning Town: Limit -- Just cuz
Null: Arabella
Neitral Leaning Scum: Yume
Leaning Scum: Demonic Angel
Please tell us why we're now your top scumpick, Ircher?

-Smarter
Demonic is confirmed now. Postie is confirmed. I townread Gamma and Ranger a lot. Arabella just seems to be moving slow in general, so I'll give them some time. Whitelight I'm mixed on now. I think their Day 1 was decent, but D2, I havent really liked their posts. Yume I could lynch, but Yume's in the neighborhood, so we can try Yume later. You have barely done anything, and while the same is true for me, I know I'm town. Therefore, you've basically gotten PoE'd as my top scumread. You and Yume.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 318, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 315, Demonic Angel wrote:
In post 284, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 281, Gammagooey wrote:@white- why do you think you would have been lynched today and why would titus assume that?
Antihero was obv town and is an incredibly stubborn player that definitely would have kept pushing us. We where also at L-2 with 0 people opposed to our lynch.

~Bee
So like... this is why you killed Antihero? Is that what you're saying?
What makes you think Anti was the nightkill?

~Bee
In post 319, Ircher wrote:
In post 281, Gammagooey wrote:@white- why do you think you would have been lynched today and why would titus assume that?
Antihero was obv town and is an incredibly stubborn player that definitely would have kept pushing us. We where also at L-2 with 0 people opposed to our lynch.

~Bee

~Bee
Yeah, why wouldn't scum kill Shotty instead?
Sorry, y'all think scum would kill Shotty, who was getting heat for his softclaim, over Anti, a basically universal townread? Wtf?

Pedit: please do tell how DA is conftown. That post was ew. More later.

-Smarter
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:29 am

Post by WhiteLight »

I did not avoid doing something I should have done. Personally, I would like you to be mafia. You have frustrated me because you seem to think that poking every single one of my posts after I make them by saying how bad they are is a strategy. Poking with no real backing is a mafia quality because it mean you are hoping to bring poor attention to me for undefined reasons. Not a single one of my posts that I have made today came from either poor reasoning or not having a logical connection. The fact that you dislike everything suggests you want me to get lynched highly. However, that is not alone to quantify a scum case because we have been universally scum read the entire game. Since the whole lot of people cannot be scum, I am forced to make cases based on more then that. You interaction with everyone else besides me is quite low though, therefore, I have little to go on other then the posts to me and my feelings of frustration. Bee suggests not poking you back because I will make it worse, but if you want to keep going, I will fight back. For me you are a scum lean because you are only invested in how we look.

~Suz
Hydra of Suzune and Beeboy!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Ircher »

Demonic is conf town cuz a scumflip from the neighborhood confirms their role.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Postie »

In post 326, Gammagooey wrote:@postie- the kill flavor pretty much confirms that shotty used his lover-neighborize on UT and that's what killed him. I'd put some pretty good money on shotty being some sort of vig kill because he's a pretty awful player.
Oh yeah. UT dying because of shotty would make sense. Thanks.
In post 330, Ircher wrote:Demonic is conf town cuz a scumflip from the neighborhood confirms their role.
I'm not following. More details?

@Arabella
please do shit when you get in here later ty.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Ircher »

Ok, he's not quite conf town yet, but Demonic should be off the lynch list rn npcuz their claim will get sorted in due time.

With such a small neighborhood, it shouldnt take too long for the claim to be proven or disproved.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:59 am

In post 286, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 285, Demonic Angel wrote:I've liked Limit's play so far for town.
Clearly you have never played with either head.

I also like the idea of lynching outside the neighborhood since it forces the scum to kill outside of it to give them more mislynch options.
Is this supposed to be lynching inside the neighborhood?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:00 am

-Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:00 am

Ircher, have you ever played with an Ari hydra?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Ircher »

No.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:01 am

Okay.

Postie, can you explain why you are townreading us? (I know you're conftown, just satisfy my curiosity.)

-Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:03 am

WL, has your read on us changed since you voted us?

-Smarter
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 328, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:

~Bee

~Bee
In post 319, Ircher wrote:

~Bee

~Bee
Yeah, why wouldn't scum kill Shotty instead?
Sorry, y'all think scum would kill Shotty, who was getting heat for his softclaim, over Anti, a basically universal townread? Wtf?

Pedit: please do tell how DA is conftown. That post was ew. More later.

-Smarter
Ok, fair about who did what.

But why Shotty for the vig shot? Why not White?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:07 am

/shrug. How would I know?

-Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 am

Hey, guys, I'm finally here. I'll be super busy all week, though I'll try to find time for this.

Wow, though, this game looks solvable. Postie is town, Demonic is probably town, Ranger and Gamma are strong townreads, and I'm having a very hard time visualizing a scumteam that's not Ircher/WhiteLight.

This does not feel like beeboy's town play at all; besides misrepping my meta and my play this game, there's Ranger's points and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting (whenever I have to catch up, I form reads but I tend to forget the individual reasons for them). Ircher's play has been similarly weak and his townread on White followed by a vote on them is the most awkward thing I've seen in a long time.

I'd be comfortable voting either one, but I don't see the need to have another short day since we've got time.
-smart
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:01 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 338, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:WL, has your read on us changed since you voted us?

-Smarter
You are more null right now as you are starting to engage and it is meeting the expectations I had going into this game (idk where Lilith is though).
In post 341, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Hey, guys, I'm finally here. I'll be super busy all week, though I'll try to find time for this.

Wow, though, this game looks solvable. Postie is town, Demonic is probably town, Ranger and Gamma are strong townreads, and I'm having a very hard time visualizing a scumteam that's not Ircher/WhiteLight.

This does not feel like beeboy's town play at all; besides misrepping my meta and my play this game, there's Ranger's points and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting (whenever I have to catch up, I form reads but I tend to forget the individual reasons for them). Ircher's play has been similarly weak and his townread on White followed by a vote on them is the most awkward thing I've seen in a long time.

I'd be comfortable voting either one, but I don't see the need to have another short day since we've got time.
-smart
Well you said thing about how you did "not feel like this is beeboy's town play" the last time we played together and I was definitely town in the last game we played together. So there is a serious gap on your understanding of how I play as town and as scum.
Another thing is that the only way I could possibly be misreping you is if you think that Pokemon mafia was an outlier in terms of how well you played because your day one in pokemon mafia was definitely a lot higher quality then your day 1 here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is a misrep unfortunately. Just because your day 2 is good it doesn't change the fact that I really didn't like your day 1 to be perfectly honest.

If you are fine voting either let's vote Ircher together :)

~Bee
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 342, beeboy wrote:
In post 338, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:WL, has your read on us changed since you voted us?

-Smarter
You are more null right now as you are starting to engage and it is meeting the expectations I had going into this game (idk where Lilith is though).
In post 341, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Hey, guys, I'm finally here. I'll be super busy all week, though I'll try to find time for this.

-smart
Well you said thing about how you did "not feel like this is beeboy's town play" the last time we played together and I was definitely town in the last game we played together. So there is a serious gap on your understanding of how I play as town and as scum.
Another thing is that the only way I could possibly be misreping you is if you think that Pokemon mafia was an outlier in terms of how well you played because your day one in pokemon mafia was definitely a lot higher quality then your day 1 here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is a misrep unfortunately. Just because your day 2 is good it doesn't change the fact that I really didn't like your day 1 to be perfectly honest.

~Bee
Hydra of Suzune and Beeboy!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think the best way to summarize why I'm scumreading White is that it doesn't feel like they have a town mindset for any of what they're doing. Their post about their read on me focuses way more about defending themselves and how they haven't done anything wrong than about what I've done to give them a read, and the post calling me annoying doesn't at all feel like what they would say about me if they thought there was a reasonable chance of me being scum pushing on them for a mislynch.

It feels like they're trying to do everything technically correctly and they're trying to imitate what they think the perfect townie should be doing, and I don't remember seeing anything they've done that suggests they're trying to out-think what scum would do in this game, I don't see any suspicions that are outside who they think they have a chance of getting lynched today, or anything unique and weird that suggests they're actually trying to parse individual people's alignments and not just following along with what everyone else's reads are to try to survive.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:12 am

In post 343, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 342, beeboy wrote:

-Smarter

-smart

~Bee
That just literally doesn't even make sense, Smart has posted all of once today, and his one post wasn't much "interaction" whatsoever.

Intent to vote when I get wifi again and can check the VC

-Smarter
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Yume »

Town: Ranger, Postie
Scum: WhiteLight, Ircher

This is backed up by the deceased.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 am

Well first of all beeboy you know lilith is Smarter right. It's a little joke, I'm smart and she's smarter :P
Second of all, Pokemon was an outlier only in how obvious the scum were by the end. Don't forget that you were scumreading us too day 1 and you too came around on us once UTL and SoS obvscummed.

What seemed to me to be a misrep was that my perception is that my day 1 play in Pokemon was average, and here it was average as well. So if you could provide some quotes illustrating (1) how good my play was in Pokemon and (2) how bad it was here, that might help.

I also have another question for you beeboy: do you think an us/Ircher team is feasible?
-smart
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 288, Yume wrote:Well, by process of elimination, either Ircher or Arabella is scum. Antihero flipped town and I am town as well. Therefore, I think it's prudent to add some pressure.

VOTE: Ircher
In post 346, Yume wrote:Town: Ranger, Postie
Scum: WhiteLight, Ircher

This is backed up by the deceased.
1) You're not conf!town
2) Who of the deceased strongly believe I'm scum?

Also, your ISO is filled with completely irrelevant stuff; you aren't trying to scumhunt.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 am

In post 347, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Well first of all beeboy you know lilith is Smarter right. It's a little joke, I'm smart and she's smarter :P
Second of all, Pokemon was an outlier only in how obvious the scum were by the end. Don't forget that you were scumreading us too day 1 and you too came around on us once UTL and SoS obvscummed.

What seemed to me to be a misrep was that my perception is that my day 1 play in Pokemon was average, and here it was average as well. So if you could provide some quotes illustrating (1) how good my play was in Pokemon and (2) how bad it was here, that might help.

I also have another question for you beeboy: do you think an us/Ircher team is feasible?
-smart
You read my mind!

-Smarter

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”