What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 274, Ranger wrote:Well for a start...this is more in line with beeboy's scumplay. It's a little bit of a small sample size thanks to the quicklynch, but the content matches more with scum than town.

Suzune also isn't putting that much in.

Plus, White Light had five votes at the peak of their wagon, three which're conftown (Anti, UT, Postie), one who is my townread (Gammagooey), and a fifth in The Limit Does Not Exist.

Then, Titus drives the Postie lynch through. Demonic Angel, Yume, you, Titus, then The Limit Does Not Exist (with a UT hammer).

Seems pretty likely White Light's scum after that.
While I can agree with a lot of these points, I just don't think its enough to lynch on. I'd be more with a Demonic lynch; their iso looks bad. Yume is also on my radar being completely useless.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

Intended to out this yesterday: We're an informed townie. At least one member of the Intellectuals Neighborhood is scum.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 276, Demonic Angel wrote:Intended to out this yesterday: We're an informed townie. At least one member of the Intellectuals Neighborhood is scum.
Wel, there's 4 of us:

Anti, me, Arabella, and Yume.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 274, Ranger wrote:Suzune also isn't putting that much in.
I joined the game at the earliest possible moment I could. I feel like I contribute quite a bit to this team, so I would appreciate if you did not act as though I was invisible.

~Suz
Hydra of Suzune and Beeboy!
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

Titus probably saw that the Postie wagon was incredibly likely and as a result of them being a "counter wagon" to us we would be an easy lynch to follow up on. Considering the position we were in yesterday do you really think Titus would essentially kill herself by driving a counter wagon on a buddy that would probably be lynched in the following day phase? We aren't a counter wagon we are being setup. (The limit does not exist case incoming)
I was also incredibly apethetic yesterday because Antihero has lynched me before as a claimed Gunsmith day 1 so I just was going to assume he would be incredibly stubborn again.

~Bee
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Ranger »

Ircher wrote:Anti, me, Arabella, and Yume.
Mkay.

VOTE: Ircher.

You will also paraphrase everything said in that neighborhood.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 272, Ircher wrote:So, someone remind of the White case; I didnt see it.
Titus tends to defend her scumpartners really hard, you can take a look at the end of Titus's iso in team mafia to see her defending 4nxiety like crazy (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=61169)

Aside from that I just think the sort of 'proper' posting white is doing is more likely to be scum than town in a vacuum - personality matters a lot for things like that but scum tend to put more effort into making sure everything they're doing is 'correct' and harder to argue with and call out than town will.

@ranger- for the most part i think saying a wagon on scum because the people voting them look town is balls. there are plenty of situations where a town wagon will be driven primarily by other town players, especially in situations like yesterday when there were several people who didn't do much throughout the day and the wagons moved fairly quickly.

also, townreading me for being right about postie is pretty meh too. i tend to try to mimic a lot of what I think i'd be thinking about specific players as town whenever I play as scum and I think a lot of other players do as well. like usually i'm just pretty obvtown by sometime d2 because i'm pretty obviously pushing on things I believe in REAL HARD and trying to lynch scum and I haven't really done that yet this game.

@white- why do you think you would have been lynched today and why would titus assume that?
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

So the Limit slot I thought would be incredibly easy to town read.
Lilith has an incredibly unconventional way of thinking and tends to point out unique things from a town mindset.
Something_Smart the last time I saw him play as town was trying to interact with people every moment he could so he could get his reads.

When you add these 2 players together what do you get? Certainly hydra we are seeing this game. This reminds me a lot of one of the hydras I had where we rolled scum and where both so paranoid of screwing up for the other player we just never really posted at all.

I also want to assume that Titus isn't the only scum on the Postie wagon considering how fast it went and I am willing to bet they were trying to setup a hammer.

Ranger I am down to lynch Ircher if you want but if you put any effort into following pokemon mafia after you died or remember SS' scum play from Fire and Ice mafia you would see how off this slot is this game.

~Bee

VOTE: Limit
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

So the Limit slot I thought would be incredibly easy to town read.
Lilith has an incredibly unconventional way of thinking and tends to point out unique things from a town mindset.
Something_Smart the last time I saw him play as town was trying to interact with people every moment he could so he could get his reads.

When you add these 2 players together what do you get? Certainly hydra we are seeing this game. This reminds me a lot of one of the hydras I had where we rolled scum and where both so paranoid of screwing up for the other player we just never really posted at all.

I also want to assume that Titus isn't the only scum on the Postie wagon considering how fast it went and I am willing to bet they were trying to setup a hammer.

Ranger I am down to lynch Ircher if you want but if you put any effort into following pokemon mafia after you died or remember SS' scum play from Fire and Ice mafia you would see how off this slot is this game.

~Bee

VOTE: Limit
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 281, Gammagooey wrote:@white- why do you think you would have been lynched today and why would titus assume that?
Antihero was obv town and is an incredibly stubborn player that definitely would have kept pushing us. We where also at L-2 with 0 people opposed to our lynch.

~Bee
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Demonic Angel »

I'm seeing Ircher and WL as scum

Glad to see Gamma is town

Vote: Ircher

going with this first due to our information.
Gamma read this as "I am down to lynch my scumbuddy but first lets mislynch some townies"

I've liked Limit's play so far for town.
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 285, Demonic Angel wrote:I've liked Limit's play so far for town.
Clearly you have never played with either head.

I also like the idea of lynching outside the neighborhood since it forces the scum to kill outside of it to give them more mislynch options.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

Gammagooey wrote:also, townreading me for being right about postie is pretty meh too.
I did say weak.
WhiteLight wrote:Ranger I am down to lynch Ircher if you want but if you put any effort into following pokemon mafia after you died or remember SS' scum play from Fire and Ice mafia you would see how off this slot is this game.
Quite aware. I think lynching within the neighborhood is better.
I also like the idea of lynching outside the neighborhood since it forces the scum to kill outside of it to give them more mislynch options.
Keep in mind we have a cop.
Potentially even a cop within the neighborhood, I wouldn't know.
Between a single lynch, scum maybe needing to kill within the neighborhood to hit the cop, and a cop investigation which has a chance of already having been in the neighborhood, and we've got a guaranteed scum by tomorrow.

Ergo, lynch within the neighborhood.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Yume »

Well, by process of elimination, either Ircher or Arabella is scum. Antihero flipped town and I am town as well. Therefore, I think it's prudent to add some pressure.

VOTE: Ircher
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Arabella »

Hi,

I missed the first day bc I lost our hydra password. RC prolly can't confirm this for me, but he knows. I had caught up and had discussed in the neighbourhood: the hammer came while I was posting.

Neighbourhood stuff: anti was townreading me for my confusion over the flip (yume/ircher can confirm). Anti's read ut as town, which we were in agreement with. Ircher and Yume shared a lot less, with anti being suspiscious of some of yume's questions, which looked role-fishy, which made yume not wanna engage in the neighbourhood. Irhcer's posts were mainly setup spec. I could see either being scum, tbh. Anti scum-read WL (although this was wavering a little), were town reading limit (which....meeeeeeh I'm kinda not) and would've bet Demonic angels was scum.

Oh, and as scum now know, we're hated.

-b
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Postie »

That's what happens when you pick a fight with approximately six hundred fucking otters.

Titus is super anti-bus so I'm pretty sure the reason her push on us felt so obviously like contrived bullshit was because it was an attempt to derail the wagon off her partner.

VOTE: WhiteLight

This dies today.

Oh yeah, and I'm Tyler the irate Congo Clawless Otter. I'm abrasive and swear a lot (new post restriction). Apparently this town wasn't a fan of otters that are happy all the time, so now you get
me
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Postie »

In post 277, Ircher wrote:Wel, there's 4 of us:

Anti, me, Arabella, and Yume.
Last scum is in Arabella/Ircher then. Arabella/Ircher was also my prediction for last scum whilst I was rereading at the start of night 1, so that's reassuring. We got this shit. GG.
Arabella
Arabella
Townie
Arabella
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Arabella »

Hi Postie,

Why us other yume? We didn't engage much last day phase, so do you wanna chat to me while I'm around?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Postie »

It's hard to explain but and ping me as super town.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Postie »

Oh shit I forgot my post restriction already.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@White - why do you think anti was obvtown? he was townier than most d1 but I didn't see anything in particular that he couldn't fake as scum, his read details on you is probably the towniest thing he did imo and I don't think you would see that the same way I did.

@Demonic- i don't want to lynch Ircher over White for something White's doing. I wouldn't be shocked if Ircher was scum with White, but White looks way way worse, and I can really easily see White noticing that Ircher is town reading him without much substance behind it and trying to use it to grab a lynch on town for his last scumbuddy once he's gone. Also, this is much dumber, but a WhiteLight/Ircher team is reeeeally easy and I'd be pretty surprised if they both started half-assed defending each other as scum when one's very likely to be lynched soon and there's this many mislynches left.

also also
In post 270, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 266, Ranger wrote:Arabella has no content; Yume's content doesn't give me a read.
We really cannot afford this kind of play anymore. In order to assess the game, everyone is going to need to have a voice and speak up.

~Suz
^ is REALLY bad. starting to call everyone's play bad and saying that everyone needs to be playing better while they're being scumread is EXACTLY what scum will try when they don't think they can get away with pushing on people they think look town but still need a way to try to discredit people scum reading them.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Ircher »

Ok, so Angel is also town cuz their role is confirmed when a scum flips.

That leaves {Gamma, Ircher, Whitelight, Ranger, Yume, Arabella, Limit).

Put of those, I feel Limit --> Yume --> Arabella are scum, in that order.
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:13 am

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 295, Gammagooey wrote:^ is REALLY bad. starting to call everyone's play bad and saying that everyone needs to be playing better while they're being scumread is EXACTLY what scum will try when they don't think they can get away with pushing on people they think look town but still need a way to try to discredit people scum reading them.
I would personally like to hear more from Yume. It is something I am interesting at looking into. I think you need to watch your excitement there, I did not call anyone's play bad. Just that the two people without in game opinions and voices I would like to hear more from going into today.

As far as anti goes, his playstyle looked at angles and searches out points that made sense. I felt very townie to me. They were also resolute in their opinion and chased it hard which is not a scum quality for day one.

~Suz
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by WhiteLight »

In post 296, Ircher wrote:That leaves {Gamma, Ircher, Whitelight, Ranger, Yume, Arabella, Limit).

Put of those, I feel Limit --> Yume --> Arabella are scum, in that order.
Four scum seems like a lot of people Ircher. Are you suggesting you know something?
WhiteLight
WhiteLight
Goon
WhiteLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by WhiteLight »

That was also Suz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”