New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 199, Persivul wrote:
In post 198, drmyshottyizsik wrote: I would love you too, it would be great. Awesome job in that game by the way.
Also, back to this game. Why am I scum?
ETL, if she's town, has good reads in my limited experience with her, so partial sheep, partial RVS (when I replace in I allow myself an RVS vote even though RVS is over).
Fair enough, but trust me on this Ircher is scum
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Persivul »

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Lowell »

persivul and titus are town.

also I 100% agree with #160. This was the first post that really read scum-cautious to me. VOTE: tehbrawlguy

seth is newbtown. shotty is town. meh or irch, he's not reading town, but he hasn't crumbled under pressure either.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 200, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Fair enough, but trust me on this Ircher is scum
Why...I find it hard to believe you found scum so early.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:54 am

In post 203, Persivul wrote:
In post 200, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Fair enough, but trust me on this Ircher is scum
Why...I find it hard to believe you found scum so early.
He is very easy to read. Look at how he treats Copper and Titus and the way he reacts to everyone else. He have never been real scum before and is flailing not knowing what to do.
#freeShotty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Shotty, Nah, the wagon on him is crap. I recognize my own prior flails in him. It's similar to Dwlee in Borderlands.

Why Zakk third party? Why hunting for them?

@Ircher, What you saw isn't a legit 3p claim. I saw it too but Seth likes baiting and drama.

Copper and Brawlguy are much better lynches.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:11 am

In post 205, Titus wrote:@Shotty, Nah, the wagon on him is crap. I recognize my own prior flails in him. It's similar to Dwlee in Borderlands.

Why Zakk third party? Why hunting for them?

@Ircher, What you saw isn't a legit 3p claim. I saw it too but Seth likes baiting and drama.

Copper and Brawlguy are much better lynches.
I'm not hunting he is just acting like a 3rd party. Aggressive one second, timid the next.
#freeShotty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

@Shotty,

If anything, your play looks aggressive one moment cautious the next. You're hyper focused on Ircher being scum. You also have Copper and I both as scum. That reads list is ridiculous and puts you in a position to jump on Ircher/Copper whichever is popular. You also seem to not have a stance on TBG.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:19 am

In post 207, Titus wrote:@Shotty,

If anything, your play looks aggressive one moment cautious the next. You're hyper focused on Ircher being scum. You also have Copper and I both as scum. That reads list is ridiculous and puts you in a position to jump on Ircher/Copper whichever is popular. You also seem to not have a stance on TBG.
It's not an either or with copper/ircher it's an AND. You are tagging along, and I could see you scum whether Icher is or not, but not if Copper and Ircher are town(not happening).
#freeShotty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Shotty, You're missing the point. By claiming they are scum together (ludicrous even if you suppose Ircher can be scum), you can vote whichever has more votes with impunity.

You're seriously arguing I'm tagging along while trying to get votes on Copper? Try again.

If you're town, you need a hard reset and the game is short.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:24 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 206, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not hunting he is just acting like a 3rd party.
You see, that's because you are looking for it. The only way for some people to force themselves to look town when scum is to SK-hunt.

My read on shotty is actually based on a tell I believe I found while doing pre-game research. I found a town game and a scum game and I read ISOs of both looking for differences in tone/attitude/tendencies. If anyone is interested, I suggest you do the same and come to your own conclusions, as I would rather not taint impressions if you can figure it out yourself, plus #effort.
shotty's most recent completed scum game that i looked at
Another scum game i checked out to test my theory on the tell. it applied.
shotty's most recent completed town game.
another town game i used to test the tell; it applied. however, this game is kind of old and i wasn't able to find a more recent town game, but i believe it is a valid tell for him.

Persivul is my first town read so far, only because I feel like he'd just be a dick to me if he wasn't.

I have not actually read pages 2-7. Gonna get to that over lunch today. See yall then.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

I like you this game ETL. Don't break my heart.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:26 am

EBWOP: to clarify - i only got through about 4 people in pre-game rsearch before i got bored, and shotty's tell was the most solid, so i ISO'd him to see if it was here, and it is.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:29 am

In post 211, Titus wrote:I like you this game ETL. Don't break my heart.
ok. lol i dunno what to say to that. i like you every game. until you make me crazy, and then i wanna bash my skull in. how about this - i promise to alert you when i'm getting frustrated and we can put any arguments on pause for a day to discuss later when emotions are not so high.
Art is cool.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:29 am

In post 210, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 206, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not hunting he is just acting like a 3rd party.
You see, that's because you are looking for it. The only way for some people to force themselves to look town when scum is to SK-hunt.

My read on shotty is actually based on a tell I believe I found while doing pre-game research. I found a town game and a scum game and I read ISOs of both looking for differences in tone/attitude/tendencies. If anyone is interested, I suggest you do the same and come to your own conclusions, as I would rather not taint impressions if you can figure it out yourself, plus #effort.
shotty's most recent completed scum game that i looked at
Another scum game i checked out to test my theory on the tell. it applied.
shotty's most recent completed town game.
another town game i used to test the tell; it applied. however, this game is kind of old and i wasn't able to find a more recent town game, but i believe it is a valid tell for him.

Persivul is my first town read so far, only because I feel like he'd just be a dick to me if he wasn't.

I have not actually read pages 2-7. Gonna get to that over lunch today. See yall then.
keep in mind those games were probably from 3-5 years ago.
Also I'm not voting copper, nor will I with out a confirm flip on Ircher. If Ircher is town then so is copper. titus is the one I'm actually not sure on.

Also I'm not scum sk hunting, and if I were wouldn't I call the person I'm sk reading mafia not sk?
#freeShotty
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:31 am

tbh i dont know where sk even came from but i assume it's on one of the pages i didn't read. in any case, that's not why i'm scumreading you in the least. it's not even a factor.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:33 am

In post 214, drmyshottyizsik wrote:keep in mind those games were probably from 3-5 years ago.
only one of them is, but i work with what i got. doesn't make it any less valid, especially if it's something you aren't aware of.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
ok. lol i dunno what to say to that. i like you every game. until you make me crazy, and then i wanna bash my skull in. how about this - i promise to alert you when i'm getting frustrated and we can put any arguments on pause for a day to discuss later when emotions are not so high.
Done. Codeword: Marshmallows. You say that and I will stop interacting with you. I say Dragonflies, you do the same.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Persivul »

I was in shotty's most recent scum game, and this doesn't feel the same. In that game, he largely commented on other player's posts about other players, i.e. tried to appear active without really pushing anyone. In this game he's pushing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

I haven't uncovered your tell ETL but I have my own issues with Shotty.

Can you tell me if Copper/TBG/Shotty look like a viable team to you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 am

In post 216, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 214, drmyshottyizsik wrote:keep in mind those games were probably from 3-5 years ago.
only one of them is, but i work with what i got. doesn't make it any less valid, especially if it's something you aren't aware of.
You have a sample size of 1 town game and 2 scum games, plus an out dated game. Read as far into as you want, but if you go down this rabbit hole I want be here to pull you out of it.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:39 am

Also for playground mafia I was hooked on heroin and dropped off the site after 26 posts. I don't even remember the game.
#freeShotty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 220, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
You have a sample size of 1 town game and 2 scum games, plus an out dated game. Read as far into as you want, but if you go down this rabbit hole I want be here to pull you out of it.
Sample size is null. If you're looking for a genuine tell, older games are better. Like for anyone getting to know me as scum, I direct to games like Gundam Seed and Mini UDesign. If you see how a player structures an argument, it is not likely to change much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:40 am

In post 222, Titus wrote:
In post 220, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Sample size is null. If you're looking for a genuine tell, older games are better. Like for anyone getting to know me as scum, I direct to games like Gundam Seed and Mini UDesign. If you see how a player structures an argument, it is not likely to change much.
Sample size is null? ok
#freeShotty
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:41 am

In post 217, Titus wrote:
In post 213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Done. Codeword: Marshmallows. You say that and I will stop interacting with you. I say Dragonflies, you do the same.
:lol: you got it.

@pers - i think you may be comparing the wrong things in terms of what actually differentiates his play between town/scum games. take a look at the games i linked and see what you see. i mean, it's a tell i'm satisfied with, it feels solid to me and i feel really good about my vote right now. it'd be great if others saw the same thing i did but if they don't then they don't and hopefully they notice other things instead.

pedit - posts.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”