Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed May 18, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 44, Postie wrote:To clarify - I believe you about your flavour not flipping and even perhaps that your flavour is some kind of sex creature; what I don't believe is that your flavour doesn't flip purely because the mod deemed it "too sexual". :]
Trying to scumhunt with flavor on what isn't even a full claim (and shouldn't be) is dumb

I kinda want to bitch at ranger too for partially claiming but if he thinks he has a decent chance of getting investigated n1 then it's fine despite liking people who are cheekier about it to be a more likely nightkill

Vote: Yume
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Wed May 18, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 126, Untrod Tripod wrote: also I'm done reading what has happened so far and my god this game is a trainwreck

Gamma, wanna posse up?
let's do it but i have a requirement

only sane people in the posse regardless of how town they are
y/n?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Wed May 18, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

cause postie feels like town who's trying quite hard despite being an inane mess

whitelight feels like he's doing the newbscum thing of 'look how proper and authoritative i'm being, i'm doing precisely as a townie should and this will convince everyone that i'm town and intimidate everyone away from me'
i could make that more concise but the jist of what i'm saying is pretty clear i think

Vote: Whitelight
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vote: Whitelight
In post 241, Titus wrote:Join me on Postie then? I don't feel good about the WL wagon.
In post 246, Titus wrote:What questions do you feel WL dodged? Do you feel WL is town?

Why are you acting like my echochamber?
Titus pushing away from the Whitelight wagon is very bad

if i remember correctly she also had a smaller defense of arabella who literally doesn't exist in this game yet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #267 (isolation #5) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh, the arabella defense was this
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 213, Antihero wrote:bella and ari's absence troubles me
There was no day start PM.

The fact Postie didn't notice my absence despite doing a readwall us troubling
which isn't solid at all tbf.

Ranger why am I town for you?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Fri May 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 272, Ircher wrote:So, someone remind of the White case; I didnt see it.
Titus tends to defend her scumpartners really hard, you can take a look at the end of Titus's iso in team mafia to see her defending 4nxiety like crazy (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=61169)

Aside from that I just think the sort of 'proper' posting white is doing is more likely to be scum than town in a vacuum - personality matters a lot for things like that but scum tend to put more effort into making sure everything they're doing is 'correct' and harder to argue with and call out than town will.

@ranger- for the most part i think saying a wagon on scum because the people voting them look town is balls. there are plenty of situations where a town wagon will be driven primarily by other town players, especially in situations like yesterday when there were several people who didn't do much throughout the day and the wagons moved fairly quickly.

also, townreading me for being right about postie is pretty meh too. i tend to try to mimic a lot of what I think i'd be thinking about specific players as town whenever I play as scum and I think a lot of other players do as well. like usually i'm just pretty obvtown by sometime d2 because i'm pretty obviously pushing on things I believe in REAL HARD and trying to lynch scum and I haven't really done that yet this game.

@white- why do you think you would have been lynched today and why would titus assume that?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@White - why do you think anti was obvtown? he was townier than most d1 but I didn't see anything in particular that he couldn't fake as scum, his read details on you is probably the towniest thing he did imo and I don't think you would see that the same way I did.

@Demonic- i don't want to lynch Ircher over White for something White's doing. I wouldn't be shocked if Ircher was scum with White, but White looks way way worse, and I can really easily see White noticing that Ircher is town reading him without much substance behind it and trying to use it to grab a lynch on town for his last scumbuddy once he's gone. Also, this is much dumber, but a WhiteLight/Ircher team is reeeeally easy and I'd be pretty surprised if they both started half-assed defending each other as scum when one's very likely to be lynched soon and there's this many mislynches left.

also also
In post 270, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 266, Ranger wrote:Arabella has no content; Yume's content doesn't give me a read.
We really cannot afford this kind of play anymore. In order to assess the game, everyone is going to need to have a voice and speak up.

~Suz
^ is REALLY bad. starting to call everyone's play bad and saying that everyone needs to be playing better while they're being scumread is EXACTLY what scum will try when they don't think they can get away with pushing on people they think look town but still need a way to try to discredit people scum reading them.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 298, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 296, Ircher wrote:That leaves {Gamma, Ircher, Whitelight, Ranger, Yume, Arabella, Limit).

Put of those, I feel Limit --> Yume --> Arabella are scum, in that order.
Four scum seems like a lot of people Ircher. Are you suggesting you know something?
this is awwwwwwwfulllllllllllllllllllll
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #313 (isolation #9) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 151, Gammagooey wrote: whitelight feels like he's doing the newbscum thing of 'look how proper and authoritative i'm being, i'm doing precisely as a townie should and this will convince everyone that i'm town and intimidate everyone away from me'
In post 312, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 310, Ircher wrote:I dont want to be Qlynched.
Town should not care about survival. To town winning is a team activity. The only ones that care about survival are the mafia.
~Suz
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 314, WhiteLight wrote:Does your sole purpose in this game exist to be, to tell me how bad everyone of my posts is. I am approaching beyond annoyance with you.

~Suz
so is there a reason you don't seem to be considering that I could be scum at all? the only other town reads I remember being on me were for not being on Postie's wagon, but from your perspective (assuming you're town) then that shouldn't matter at all, I would have just been on a town wagon that didn't get lynched instead of one that did. And yeah in comparison to like Yume and drmyshotty I'm certainly a lot more coherent with my reads but since I haven't played with you before, I don't see why you'd be townreading me for that.

Like I don't think you've mentioned me all game aside from just responding to what I've asked of you until now - why do you seem to be completely dismissing the possibility that I could be scum pushing you and placing me as 'an annoyance' instead?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #326 (isolation #11) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 317, WhiteLight wrote:I never declared a town read on you. Neither of us have posted a read on you.

~Suz
so say what your actual read on me is instead of this cop-out.

@postie- the kill flavor pretty much confirms that shotty used his lover-neighborize on UT and that's what killed him. I'd put some pretty good money on shotty being some sort of vig kill because he's a pretty awful player.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think the best way to summarize why I'm scumreading White is that it doesn't feel like they have a town mindset for any of what they're doing. Their post about their read on me focuses way more about defending themselves and how they haven't done anything wrong than about what I've done to give them a read, and the post calling me annoying doesn't at all feel like what they would say about me if they thought there was a reasonable chance of me being scum pushing on them for a mislynch.

It feels like they're trying to do everything technically correctly and they're trying to imitate what they think the perfect townie should be doing, and I don't remember seeing anything they've done that suggests they're trying to out-think what scum would do in this game, I don't see any suspicions that are outside who they think they have a chance of getting lynched today, or anything unique and weird that suggests they're actually trying to parse individual people's alignments and not just following along with what everyone else's reads are to try to survive.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #453 (isolation #13) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey, yeah Ircher's the lynch for today.

4 scum would make sense given white's role but 5 seems really absurd. ...but i also have some information that's kind of useless unless that's the case so I guess I can share it?
In the summary of my role PM, it says the intellectual neighborhood exists and contains at least 2 town. The two town part isn't even in part of the abilities I have, just the summary, though the neighborhood itself is mentioned in one of them.

I don't think it matters but there's no reason not to out it at this point either.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #454 (isolation #14) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i think we probably massclaim tomorrow? like killing 3 scum in basically two days really should be an autowin here with everyone's actions added in I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #479 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 476, Yume wrote:I stick by my claim from yesterday. Who should go next?
hold on hold on

you said shit about talking to the dead a while back

elaborate on that for me
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also plz nobody vote until the massclaim is done
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #481 (isolation #17) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 478, Demonic Angel wrote:Bellaphant then Gamma should go next
also agree with this order after yume clarifies, with limit claiming last
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #485 (isolation #18) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

heheheh

I am the seeker of chaos, the destroyer of this world's ruling structure

and

the shatterer of your ambitions!

My name is...

HOUUUUUUUUUIN KYOUMA
Okabe Rintarou!

I'm a proclaimed 'mad scientist' that acts delusional, so I don't get access to the Intellectual neighborhood though i know it exists

but primarily, i'm a time-traveling, neighborizing backup. If I target someone that dies that night, I gain a neighborhood with them (I bring them to an alternate worldline/timeline) and some piece of their abilities.

Targeted demonic n1, and ranger last night, so I'm now a 1-shot cop, and Ranger investigated Limit n1 (inno and why she talked about him being a godfather) and Demonic n2 (no result, presumably due to dying).

Limit go ahead and claim if you want, but you're basically double-confirmed town at this point so if there's something you want to keep hidden that's fine too.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also ranger has a lot of things she wants me to relay to the thread but I need to get some shit done, so I'll post a bunch of that once I'm off work today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #510 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah, i don't think we need my 1-shot cop tbh

I'd just switch yume being on you since you're more important to keep alive, esp. since if demonic's a scum blocker instead of jailkeeper he could just kill+roleblock you and try to force a yume lynch tomorrow anyway, but honestly I don't think we can really lose this

I personally think bella's most likely scum here, ranger is suuuper convinced of demonic being scum, but it doesn't matter cause both are going to be dead real soon anyway.

still gonna post some ranger stuff after work tho so I'd appreciate not lynching quite yet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ranger stuff super-mega summarized

limit was outside of ranger's readslists b/c she knew limit was either town or godfather, including saying limit wasnt scum with white in #394
yume as the protective makes sense with ranger being macho
fate's posting reminds her of his play in mafia Z, and anti hero sed demonic was scum too in the intellectual private topic, and she thinks ircher was feeding info from that to the scumteam
whitelight completely avoided talking with demonic and since he was negative utility was a good power-bus

yeah that's the bullet points of the 10 or so posts she made there before I woke up today
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #520 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 518, Postie wrote:
In post 485, Gammagooey wrote:but primarily, i'm a time-traveling, neighborizing backup. If I target someone that dies that night, I gain a neighborhood with them (I bring them to an alternate worldline/timeline) and some piece of their abilities.
This is such a cool ability by the way.

<3 Demonic Angel
watch Steins; Gate

it's the bestttttttttt
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #538 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like the only way i think we could lose with pretty much any of these plans is if postie is mafia that could only redirect the lynch to another mafia member, which seems insane but technically possible

if we can fiddle with the plan to make that not a possibility either and kill/confirm everyone else let's do it, I'll take a look in a few hours if nobody else does before then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #539 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

looking into role flavors to make sure that something like a redirector or strongman (or anything else powerful enough to fuck with the plan even if scum have to sacrifice their kill to do it) aren't reasonably possible fakeclaims for anyone's claimed characters might be worthwhile too.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #564 (isolation #25) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 563, Party Boat wrote:^that seems bad

I don't want to do shit where the jailkeep not working for some reason results in an ACTUALLY almost confirmed town person dying.

also
i'm probably not actually going to do shit tonight because I want to go downtown instead

so don't quicklynch anyone unless the game is literally solved plz (yes this includes fate possibly being a bulletproof he tries to confirm himself as town regardless of what alignment he is basically every game)

like seriously we have time don't quicklynch shit i'll be back tomorrow
me, duh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #584 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I have a pretty specific order of people I want dead or absolutely 100% confirmed no matter what and people I'm fine leaving alive and it's pretty much this

living->dead
Limit->Postie->Yume->Demonic->Bella

Given the amount of words in every scum role pm so far, I don't want to assume bella ONLY has their hated+double vote as their only abilities. I don't want to assume that demonic is the only one possible that could roleblock or redirect someone (though I do think it's really unlikely any scum could do that+kill given they have 4 members)

imo the least fuckable-with way to win the game is just to murder as many people that aren't conf-town or borderline as possible, and use the jailkeep+my cop to confirm anyone else if that can be added on. i'd rather not no lynch since with 6 alive we can basically kill 3 people with a lynch+vig+lynch in addition to everything else.

SO how about
lynch bella
jailkeep yume+cop postie
vig demonic since the jailkeep goes through either way
if there's a scum kill, lynch between me and postie (and if postie is 'Will Breaker Otter Bullshit' when there still hasn't really been a role that fits exactly into the Will Breaker theme perfectly I'll borrow one of SpyreX's hats to eat, yume not getting her first pick means that RC probably saw one really well fitting willbreaker role that's still alive and a bunch of good free will ones and then smushed everything else together to vaguely fit)
if not then i have a result so lynch+vig me and whoever the result points to being scum

^pretty sure this guarantees the win if anyone is scum but postie and their role suuuper doesn't make sense as scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #587 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also got confirmation from that mod that the *scum can't action+kill at the same time* rule isn't affected by last scum alive, the role pm would still have to explicitly say an ability could be used with a kill if it matters for anyone
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

if im the scum kill and you're jailkept, that means only you, postie, and limit are alive, and town wins by lynching postie since you couldn't have done the kill and limit is conf town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #600 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Demonic Angel wrote:
In post 584, Gammagooey wrote: lynch bella
jailkeep yume+cop postie
vig demonic since the jailkeep goes through either way
if there's a scum kill, lynch between me and postie (and if postie is 'Will Breaker Otter Bullshit' when there still hasn't really been a role that fits exactly into the Will Breaker theme perfectly I'll borrow one of SpyreX's hats to eat, yume not getting her first pick means that RC probably saw one really well fitting willbreaker role that's still alive and a bunch of good free will ones and then smushed everything else together to vaguely fit)
if not then i have a result so lynch+vig me and whoever the result points to being scum
NO
have you lost your marbels?! If you do this, then both Limit and I can die, which means you don't have any mislynches. This is literally "How Gamma can win the game as scum".
the only way i win that as scum is if people lynched postie over me, which dear fuck isn't happening if people are paying attention to this game

i've seen you squirm out of so many times you should have been lynched as scum by saying you're really unlikely scum because you wouldn't do this or because your role doesn't make sense with the setup and screaming about it, so if you think that's awful either make a plan where both you and arabella die (and throw me in there too because you're going to want to anyway) or I have a cop result on you and we guaranteed still have a mislynch with bella already dead. i'm fine with either.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #602 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Demonic Angel wrote:You're still not talking to Fate, buddy...
ehhhh
i see no reason to believe that but sure, doesn't matter

if you want to figure out something with vig stuff where we have 4 alive and a cop result on you and a guaranteed vig shot after to kill me if i were scum that's fine too
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #605 (isolation #31) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i don't see anything mechanically crazy about bulletproof? it's not the most likely thing but I don't see it as impossible

if you're talking about something else then I might have actually missed it since I've been bouncing between this and other stuff
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^if ircher had rolecopped limit n1, I don't see why not, you could be pretty sure you knew what happened to the vig shot and claimed that pre-emptively. Admittedly it'd probably only be like 1-shot bulletproof+ something else given the scum doc or something like that, but I still think there's some sort of big bad type role for the scum left given the flipped scum so far.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hell maybe even a mega-strongman that just becomes invincible for one night while doing the kill i dunno

but the possibility is there and I'd pick lynching you over yume or postie if we weren't doing enormous claim plans anyway
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #610 (isolation #34) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 608, Demonic Angel wrote:Fine dude. If Postie is scum I'm never letting you live it down.
Yeah yeah not gonna happen. Like do you even have a reason for thinking postie is scum aside from 'well, they could be'?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #612 (isolation #35) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah i'm not gonna care then

Vote: Bellaphant

wanna both feel silly for arguing about it when bella flips scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #615 (isolation #36) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

everyone's chimed in in the last hour or two

bella disagrees with the plan and nobody's surprised about it

i think we're good. like if you wanna still rework it we could switch around yume and postie for cop/jailkeep but yume/me is an actual LYLO and gives me an out as scum, which feels kinda bad considering i'm the one making the plan and then i feel like postie would have a decent chance of murdering me over yume and we'd lose that way.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #618 (isolation #37) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

kk

FINAL REMINDER OF THE PLAN
cop postie
jailkeep yume
vig demonic
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #623 (isolation #38) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah, once the backup works I only have the new ability from whoever got 'saved'

@yume- that's almost never the case on this site? like roleblocks/jailkeeps happen before vig shots pretty much no matter what.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #625 (isolation #39) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

it worked like that on epicmafia back in the day

i'd say 'good times' but

eh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #629 (isolation #40) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

there were some legitimately decent people back when i still played (redcoyote came over here too and he's great)

mostly you just had to play in competitive games and then like every 3 out of 5 games would be actually good

the other two i'd usually spam daft punk lyrics while waiting for someone to get kicked for inactivity or refusing to vote
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #633 (isolation #41) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 631, Yume wrote:And what is stopping you or me from going along with your plan instead? I mean, it's not like anyone would know. I prefer his for personal reasons, but not roleblocking me gives us a bulletproof.
you aren't really a necessary part of this plan?

like you can do whatever action you want really
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #642 (isolation #42) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

if you actually wanted a different plan for a reason that isn't *i'm roleblocked and this is bad for me for secret reasons* you really should have said so before the hammer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #644 (isolation #43) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

feeling better about the wonky yume ascetic possibilities yet nahdia :P

like seriously, we got this
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #656 (isolation #44) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I have a Free Will result on Postie.

so we lynch me and vig Yume or vice versa, aaand we win the game. There being no kill, and Yume being jailkept +her being blocked after that panic at the end of yesterday from her is pretty much confirmation she's scum.

Vote: Yume
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #658 (isolation #45) » Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Both of you and Limit are confirmed town to me, limit could be scum if it weren't for ranger's result from the qt I have with her if one of Rick's dreaming god abilities was a vig or something, buuuut that's not the case so we just win the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #663 (isolation #46) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Preeeetty sure it's obvious Yume's scum over me if you actually compare our play and not just our claims, it's wonky but I'm guessing the macho was just so the jailkeeper couldn't keep the cop alive after claiming with a guilty since this game was going to be pretty short and bloody no matter what with the double day giving scum and a vig, plus she's the only one who hasn't actually confirmed that they're what the say they are in some way or another.

Like it probably doesn't really matter but seriously, yume is pretty obvscum if you look back through the game and see the stuff ranger was pointing out with their limit read being outside of readslists and everything like that, I could have maybe guessed one or two of those but not a chance do I get all the shit ranger crumbed with there.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #665 (isolation #47) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

well duh

getting mislynched suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #667 (isolation #48) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

as long as limit shoots her we still win
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #694 (isolation #49) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

gg town, you played way better than scum did this game >.>

was hoping nahdia+fate would go along with the plan and I could get postie lynched in LYLO with a looooooot of posting after killing limit, but it looks like that wouldn't have worked either with how strong limit's role was. (and even if I still had my strongman, it only ascetizes, doesn't get through bulletproofs, so we were still fucked)

Was also trying to bring Ircher along after either distancing or bussing White, but then Ircher started defending White without giving town any actual reason for it aaaand that went downhill pretty quickly.

Also, seriously watch Steins; Gate and play Transistor, they're both great.

Here's the original fakeclaim I requested, I tweaked it a little to not say 'Absorber' among some other minor things.
RadiantCowbells wrote:
No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.

Rintarou Okabe is a self proclaimed mad scientist student of Tokyo Electronics University who ends up in a fight for the future of the timelines, which he wins. He always portayed himself as an 'agent' working against a mysterious organization, though when he does end up actually fighting against a secret organization (SERN) he ceases this behaviour entirely. He is a melodramatic, eccentric, and sometime tsundere individual, a lanky young man with short black hair and brown eyes. After fighting in several timelines and being forced to make many decisions about who will live or die as he chooses between timelines, he eventually sets the timeline straight. Although he believed he had lost Kurisu in the ending, he speaks to her and she responds in a way that she would not have been able to normally; revealing that the Reading Steiner exists in each and every human.

Because you identify yourself as a mad scientist, you were prevented from joining the Intellectual Neighbourhood; however, you are aware that it exists and contains at least two town. In addition, you have a powerful grasp over time: once per game, you may target a player to befriend. After that player dies, you can contact an alternative universe version of that player, allowing you to perform one of their abilities and talk to them in a neighbourhood in place of them joining dead thread.

You are Rintarou Okabe. You are an Informed 1-Shot Posthumous Neighbourizer Absorber.

Mad Scientist (Informed): On account of your self proclaimedly 'mad' work, you were barred from joining the Intellectual Neighbourhood.
Time Travel (1-Shot Posthumous Absorber): Once per game, you may befriend a player. After that player dies, you can travel into an alternate timeline and petition that player's assistance, allowing you to both speak with them in a neighbourhood chat and use their abilities at night.

You win when all threats to team Free Will have been removed.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 685, Ranger wrote:I was sad Gamma was scum. ;_;
Me too! ;-;

The sword in Transistor speaks to the main character as a killed companion of hers, and I was really hoping to be basically that companion and aligned with town instead of what I got. Ohhhh well.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #703 (isolation #51) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hell i might have pulled it off if the thread was locked during our nightplan discussion, since apparently bella was hammered before I even suggested an alternative but nobody noticed it for another 8-12 hours or something (including me)

but yeaaah can't let you make a nightplan that kills me no matter what, gotta make SOME hole in it :P

For Ranger I was hoping she'd come back and try to help me fight for a postie lynch (assuming my limit kill worked) or at least help prove I was what I said I was a little more, so I didn't see any point in going 'teehee im scum' too early.

if i had managed to get yume lynched today and had to hope limit would kill postie over me for some reason, mayyyyybe then i bring out the maniacal laughter

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”