Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

Just vote us now, so zefiend can be conftown and the game is in town's hands. That is unless you're afraid of being confirmed scumbuddies and hoping that zefiend turns on massive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1702, Titus wrote:Just vote us now, so zefiend can be conftown and the game is in town's hands. That is unless you're afraid of being confirmed scumbuddies and hoping that zefiend turns on massive.

Sorry for leak.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1699, Night Hunters wrote:Zefiend, it should really be clear but I'll put it another way.

1) Scum need only one townie to vote to win.
2) If a town was tunneling another townie to the point of no return, scum have no reason to vote the townie to get the ball moving. It reinforces the mistaken townie AND likely triggers the townie to vote incorrectly.
3) SirCakez and GL have been posturing voting us. If either were town, the scum in Massive/Zefiend would have voted us ages ago.

I strongly prefer Cakey as I had minor doubts on GL until the recent exchanges where he failed to grab the basic concept here AND he failed to ask. When you were tunneling us, and GL then floated a vote there, it felt icky but I just didn't see the pattern.

Failed to ask? Does suddenly not count as asking?

Your logic would hold up here except it also assumes you are town, so
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1704, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1699, Night Hunters wrote:Zefiend, it should really be clear but I'll put it another way.

2) If a town was tunneling another townie to the point of no return, scum have no reason to vote the townie to get the ball moving. It reinforces the mistaken townie AND likely triggers the townie to vote incorrectly.
3) SirCakez and GL have been posturing voting us. If either were town, the scum in Massive/Zefiend would have voted us ages ago.

I strongly prefer Cakey as I had minor doubts on GL until the recent exchanges where he failed to grab the basic concept here AND he failed to ask. When you were tunneling us, and GL then floated a vote there, it felt icky but I just didn't see the pattern.

Failed to ask? Does suddenly not count as asking?

Your logic would hold up here except it also assumes you are town, so

Nah, your question was rhetorical. The implication was I don't get the logic. Meaning that you understood every word but you didn't get the conclusion. Namely, that you were playing stupid. Zefiend didn't get the concept as a whole, which is frankly much more believable. You were far too calm for someone who saw game theory he didn't understand in lylo. If you thought we were scum, you'd be upset about us possibly trying to argue game theory to manipulate. If you thought we were town, you'd be angry that I was stating things you didn't understand.

A calm response to being confused this close to deadline. Don't think so.

Plus, you defended Cakey really fucking hard at the start. Insanely so.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

"really fucking hard", "insanely so", "if you were town you would have done this"

This is how scum pushes mislynches. Overloaded language and hypotheticals
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Nah, scum push by deflection when there's nothing wrong with the argument.

You went for pages about how Cakey couldn't be scum despite his transparently fake read Day 1 on our slot. The Cakey wagon Day 1 was majorly towndriven. You did everything in your power to divert it. Quibble with the use of really fucking hard, but you're just quibbling with personality at that point.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

It's been fun but I'm VLA for the next few hours.

The only acceptable votes to us are SirCakey and GL.

~Titus
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like I strongly encourage everyone to reread my ISO and see just how "fucking hard" I defended SC.

It's not arguing over personality, it's a common scumtell. Scum exaggerate to manipulate townies into thinking non-indicative things are actually indicative.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Night Hunters
If they are town, town's lost already.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1573, ɀefiend wrote:GL, I agree with you that Fire didn't lie. It's bizarre that NH is still trying to run with that. But Fire not lying means that the lynch today should unequivocally cross between you and NH. This is interesting because NH still has reservations about voting you, SirCakez wants to lynch massive, and massive hasn't given a firm stance on the cross yet. Basically, there's a wrench being thrown somewhere by someone and I haven't figured it out yet.

This post is still highly relevant, except for the fact that NH is now voting GL.

@SirCakez, do you think Fire lied about his N1 target? I haven't seen your opinion on this anywhere but feel free to link me if you've already answered it, or just answer it now. If you agree that Fire didn't lie, do you see why you should be voting either NH or GL? If you think Fire lied please provide reasoning.

@massive, your stance still seems to be that Fire lied about his N1 target although you haven't provided any concrete reasoning. I know that you would probably like to cross with SirCakez but I really need your opinion on where you lean in the NH/GL cross.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:00 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1710, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Night Hunters
If they are town, town's lost already.

Wow. That is such a shitty mentality to have if you're town. Can you give any better reasoning or explanation? You seemed pretty deadset on massive toDay.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

Because NH is dead set on me being scum. I have no illusions about where their vote is going if the game makes it to 3p LyLo.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:02 am

Post by ɀefiend »

But by the same logic:

If you are town,
And scum knows I am town pushing on you at the start of the Day,
Why doesn't scum vote town!NH when they had the chance to "get the ball rolling?"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also zefiend is basically conf-town now. I don't see him being buddies with NH.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Actually no
We've assumed this whole time there's two scum left, but since there's was a SK it's possible there might only be one left.
10 - 2 - 1
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1670, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1669, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1628, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1602, ɀefiend wrote:Can one of you pinpoint the pattern of votes and explain how that makes you believe GL/SC team is not possible?

This still needs to be explained.

In post 1629, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1611, Night Hunters wrote:So some things we've been thinking..
Ari gets lynched a hell of a lot faster if GL is scum
cakez being scum

This also needs to be explained.

^ these titus.

It's the day where Ari and GL were wagoned. If GL is scum, Ari needs to be the lynch. Why was there so much stalling in that case? There was a perfect reason to lynch Ari as he was semi-proven not town. Why would scum dicker around unless from the Scum's perspective either lynch was OK?

Do you see why I'm losing faith in you Titus? This completely falls apart now that fypov the scum team must be GL+SC or the game is over. Also, I want to mention that you answered my 1629 but not my 1628.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1717, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1670, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1669, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1602, ɀefiend wrote:Can one of you pinpoint the pattern of votes and explain how that makes you believe GL/SC team is not possible?

In post 1629, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1611, Night Hunters wrote:So some things we've been thinking..
Ari gets lynched a hell of a lot faster if GL is scum
cakez being scum

This also needs to be explained.

^ these titus.

It's the day where Ari and GL were wagoned. If GL is scum, Ari needs to be the lynch. Why was there so much stalling in that case? There was a perfect reason to lynch Ari as he was semi-proven not town. Why would scum dicker around unless from the Scum's perspective either lynch was OK?

Do you see why I'm losing faith in you Titus? This completely falls apart now that fypov the scum team must be GL+SC or the game is over. Also, I want to mention that you answered my 1629 but not my 1628.

Going in backwards order. It does fall apart. Not going to deny that. I was coaxing that as a question because I wasn't 100% sure at the time and Dwlee wanted GL as his biggest scumread. I wanted someone to answer that so we could get our reads in sync.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1714, ɀefiend wrote:

But by the same logic:

If you are town,
And scum knows I am town pushing on you at the start of the Day,
Why doesn't scum vote town!NH when they had the chance to "get the ball rolling?"

GL did float the idea but backed off when you expressed doubt. That's the only reason I wasn't overtly fighting Dwlee to vote Cakez and deathtunnelling the two of you.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

This I do believe has been answered in the "dickering around comments". Let me double check to make sure I didn't misread.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:36 am

Post by ɀefiend »

The problem with your reasoning, in a nutshell, is that SirCakez was voting GuiltyLion on the Day Aristo was lynched. This doesn't preclude a SC+GL scum team because Aristo was the obvious lynch that day regardless of whether you or Nahdia were going to be persuaded. It ended up being you. There's a case to be made that scum!SC could have been avoiding the Aristo wagon if he knew Aristo was "town."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The reason I want a gl lynch over sircakez is because sircakez is showing town tells rn. Gl is on the other hand 100% scum and needs rope. With zefiend conf town (assuming 2 scum left) and massive would be the partner
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1722, Dwlee99 wrote:The reason I want a gl lynch over sircakez is because sircakez is showing town tells rn. Gl is on the other hand 100% scum and needs rope. With zefiend conf town (assuming 2 scum left) and massive would be the partner

Sircakez if youre town I highly suggest that you unvote us before massive shows up and hammers us
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Night Hunters »

cakezcakezcakezcakezcakezcakezcakez

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”