Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Patrick »

I don't really like Zindaras's laid back play in this game, even though I've seen it happen with him as town, it doesn't seem like he's too bothered. Aimee just about edges him out in terms of scumminess though.

I could see Skruffs/Zindaras easily, and Ripley has made some ok points about Aimee/Skruffs too. I see Ripley/Aimee as far more likely than Ripley/Zindaras though, so Aimee looks like the better vote. Apologies to my teamates if this loses the game etc. If it does, at least we won't have to post in here anymore.

Vote: Aimee
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Ripley »

OK. Skruffs/Aimee is looking to me like the most likely pairing now, and with Skruffs not available I think this would have been my choice too between Aimee and Zindaras. As you say, if it's over nobody's going to be exactly heartbroken. If you're scum, well played.

Vote: Aimee
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Final Vote Count
:

Aimee
(3):
Zindaras, Patrick, Ripley

Ripley
(1):
Skruffs

Zindaras
(1):
Aimee

It's been a long day. A VERY long day. Which seemed even longer than it actually was (LONG).

People didn't care very much. Most of them were minding their own business. Aimee was too. She will now be able to do that in death, at least until she's joined by her partner.

Aimee, Mafia Goon, Lynched D2!

Night 2 will last a minimum of 48 hours, and a maximum of 72 hours. Get your choice in, scumbag!
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 am

Sunrise. What a beautiful spectacle.

Death. What a beautiful spectacle.

Those two truly belong together.

Funerals, on the other hand, are quite dreadful occasions. But you can't have one without the other.

Dig a grave for brave Patrick, for he has not survived the night.

Patrick, Townie, Killed Night 2!

It's Day 3. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. Good luck.
Last edited by CrashTextDummie on Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

That's not surprising...
I don't think any of us doubted this was coming.
Obviously I'm going to get an immediate vote from scum for not being on the final wagon on Aimee. :P
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Patrick »

CTD wrote:Patrick, Townie, Killed Night 3!
You might want to edit this to night 2.

I wish two of you the very best of luck.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by Aimee »

Bah.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

So. Zindaras. I am willing to consider you cleared, due to aimee and you not hopping on to lynch ripley while you could.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lol mod replacements plz
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Zindaras »

This day is coming off to a great start.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

I will say that an aimee/ih+zin scumpair did have the chance to vote ripley all day. Was there ever a time you were both on at once?
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Ripley »

Skruffs wrote:I will say that an aimee/ih+zin scumpair did have the chance to vote ripley all day. Was there ever a time you were both on at once?
You said just a few posts back that you were willing to consider Zindaras cleared.

I'm inclined to think that despite Zindaras and Aimee both having a fairly sketchy participation level, they'd have had a go at lynching me while they could, to win the game yesterday.

Zindaras, this is probably going to end up with you having to decide. I spent quite a lot of time setting out the case against Skruffs at the end of yesterday, so I won't repeat it ; it's there to read. Any questions you have, just go ahead and ask.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, the reason I'm not immediately voting you Ripley is because I am not sure why Patrick was killed instead of me or you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I will be honest...
Zindaras, if I was scum, I would have killed you. You know that. It's in my track record.
Barring killing you, I would probably kill Ripley - Patrick was more suspicious of you than he was of me, and I complained all day yesterday about how Ripleya nd Patrick were buddy buddy - Aimee and Ripley were kind of buddy buddy as well.

Similarly - Ripley really had no reason to kill Patrick, because Patrick was mostly suspicious of you, Zindaras.

The thing about Patrick is that pretty much Everyone agreed that Patrick was town. I'm guessing that is why he was killed. If Ripley was scum, why would he leave me aroudn, when I stated yesterday that I wuold vote him the final day if alive? I am pretty sure I vocally said that. THe only reason he would do that would be if he was pretty sure he could convince you, Zindaras, to hammer me.

Ripley, I may be willing to consider Zindaras cleared, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't retrace my steps before actually making a decision.

THe other thing is that Ripley set the case out against me at the end of yesterday, whereas my case against him was during mostly the whole day. WAs it because Ripley had decided he was going to bus Aimee and thus wanted to lay some seed on the ground to go off of the next day?

It's kind of confusing, but not in a frustrating way.
Zindaras, don't expect to go far today by lurking. Aimee buttered up to Ripley and IH buttered up to me.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am

Post by Zindaras »

Skruffs, why wouldn't you kill Patsy over me? Patsy was the obvious kill for any scum last night.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 am

Post by Ripley »

Zindaras wrote:Patsy was the obvious kill for any scum last night.
I agree with this.

And in your very first post of the day, Skruffs, you said this:
Skruffs wrote:That's not surprising...
I don't think any of us doubted this was coming.
I assumed you were referring to Patrick's death. What else could it mean? But just a few posts later you seem not to understand that Patrick was the obvious nightkill. This is just the latest example of your being inconsistent and contradictory, and the most likely reason for a player having such difficulty with consistency is that, unlike a townie with a clear mind, they're constantly confusing themselves with trying to remember what they're supposed to know and not to know, fabricating reasons for suspicion and posting what they think will advance their position, rather than just posting the simple truth.
Skruffs wrote:THe other thing is that Ripley set the case out against me at the end of yesterday, whereas my case against him was during mostly the whole day. WAs it because Ripley had decided he was going to bus Aimee and thus wanted to lay some seed on the ground to go off of the next day?
I don't remember you making any kind of valid and coherent case, though you certainly kept sniping away with little digs. I remember a lot of "Ripley and Patrick always give me a bad feeling" kind of stuff. I remember a lot of repetition of assumptions which I asked you to back up with facts or evidence, and you would simply never respond. I remember you treating obvious jokes I had made as if they were serious and trying to use them against me, and I remember you making a big fuss about two games I had commented on where you didn't understand they were different games and insisted I'd made a slip.

You are correct, however, that I mostly made my case against you at the end of the day. I made it crystal clear at the time why this was so, and you can hardly have missed it: it was only with the continued failure of any two of Aimee/Zindaras/Patrick to lynch me that you became, from my POV, by far the most likely scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

I didn't doubt it.
And he was the obvious kill, but from my perspective, he's' not necessarily the person I Would kill.
Killing an obvious townie helps the mafia make it to a 1 out of 3 chance of being lynched. But, if someone is obviously anti-someone else (like me and you are against each other) it might be worth giong to a 1 out of 2 chance to make it look like someone else had done the kill to get rid of their enemy.

THe thing is Ripley, I think you posted about me the way you did because you had already decided that Aimee was going to be lynched - you knew Patrick would be killed - so you decided to try and prepare for the next day by stating who you thought her scum partner was?
And although I am pretty sure I stated I Would hammer her, you made a point of saying that I wouldn't, when you did. Implying that I Was reluctant to hammer a scum buddy, when that is not the case. I Was saying yesterday that someone needed to be hammered, when you were sayign the game should be abandoned.

Yes, I think if Aimee and Zindaras were a scum team, they Could have hammered you - IH pulled a lot of flak for defending me when you and Aimee were ready to lynch me in the beginning of the day, though. Would he do that as town because he honestly thought Simenon was just a goofy player, or would he do that as scum because it helps distract him from his scumpartner Aimee?

Also, Zindaras didn't really argue against Aimee when she voted him, he just returned vote. HE didn't seem to care if she was maybe a townie or not.

Do I know who is scum, no, but that is what is on my mind regarding the two of you.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Ripley »

Skruffs wrote:Zindaras, if I was scum, I would have killed you. You know that. It's in my track record.
Barring killing you, I would probably kill Ripley
Skruffs wrote:And he was the obvious kill, but from my perspective, he's' not necessarily the person I Would kill.
All this stuff is pure WIFOM, though if you insist on it, if anyone had a case for keeping Patrick alive it would have been me, since according to you we almost always agree on everything, and I would have had no trouble at all talking him round to my point of view.
Skruffs wrote:IH pulled a lot of flak for defending me when you and Aimee were ready to lynch me in the beginning of the day, though.
And here you go again, stating falsehoods as fact without quotes or evidence to back them up. Nobody, other than Simenon, was ready to lynch at the beginning of the day. There was a lot of criticism directed at Simenon by me, Aimee
and Patrick
following his bizarre start to the day. Patrick was in fact more vocal than Aimee. "Ready to lynch" is a fabrication of yours. I am a very cautious player, especially in a lylo situation. And for most of Day 2, though I had suspicions, I remained uncertain. I can't even remember seriously considering a vote, let alone being ready to lynch.

However: words are cheap, actions can be costly. What is interesting is how Aimee, who was willing to echo criticisms of Simenon early in Day 2 (while adding little or nothing in the way of new observations), and to say that he was her main suspect at that stage, was completely unwilling, when it came to it, to vote for anybody but Zindaras. And how Skruffs, despite his alleged difficulty in choosing a target:
Skruffs wrote:I would really like to vote Aimee or Ripley right now. Prolly Aimee though. IT's what I want, but it's not responsible to do so.
... is nonetheless able in his next post to vote for Ripley, finding a feeble way to justify the change of heart:
Skruffs wrote:Ripley, it's either you or Aimee, and Aimee has more people against her right now, which makes me second guses myself about her.
He unvotes, and despite a FOS by him against Aimee in the following posts, when it comes to actually
voting
, guess what? Ripley again. Despite all their alleged mutual suspicion, it's striking how Aimee and Skruffs can never somehow bring themselves to vote for each other.
Skruffs wrote:And although I am pretty sure I stated I Would hammer her, you made a point of saying that I wouldn't, when you did.
When I did what? When I voted her myself? Read the post. I said nothing of the sort. Please in future Skruffs, if you're stating that I said or did things, will you use quotes to illustrate/clarify your point. You've been doing this all game, stating things without being willing or able to back them up, and it's gone far enough now.

Zindaras, I think you said you'd finished reading Day 1 - are you going to read Day 2? If not, there doesn't seem to be much point in Skruffs and me raising issues from that period (start of Day 2 to the point where you replaced in).
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

I agree with you, Ripley, you would have had the most to gain by keeping him alive.
But then again, mayeb zindaras is just playing off of my vote on you from yesterday and me sayign that I would vote you right off the bat today
I guess you have to udnerstand the psychology of each player to understand why whoever did what they did, did it.

You, Aimee(scum) and patrick(town) all very suspicious of Aimee. Aimee was at first ready to vote me, just going along with the flow, but then decided to put a vote on Zindaras. So, knowing Aimee - did she do that to try and distance from Zindaras and make it look like she was your partner, or did she do it because she thought Zindaras could actually be lynched?

Patrick was the only person on Aimee's lynch who actually made a decision to vote her. You've cast two votes, btoh hammers. PResumably, wether me or Zindaras voted the other, you would hammer them, too.
Zindaras counter voted as an OMGUS. ANd you made a point of saying that I couldn't be relied on (or whatnot) when you voted Aimee.

I voted you instead of Aimee at that point because while I was pretty sure you were scum, I wasn't completely sure about Aimee. The reasoning could not be more openly explained. When everyone is more suspicious of someone in a game where 40% of the people involved are scum, (like they were of simenon at the beginning of hte game), I am less likely to 'go with the crowd' in decisions I make.

Also: You seem to be wholly focussed on putting negative attention on me. IS there nothing about Zindaras you wish to examine?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

COme on ZInday, come on Ripley, the game is almost over. Don't give up, now.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Ripley »

This had become a two-way conversation. Zindaras has posted a total of 3 sentences all day, hasn't answered direct questions addressed to him, and given that there's no evidence that he's even read the game past post 223, I'm not expending a load more effort writing detailed posts which he also may not read.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I Agree. And I don't know if he's being active in the site.
I'll be voting relatively soon, one way or the other, and the game will either be over or it won't.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Zindaras = prodded
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

i will be gone from Thursday through Monday. I will try to keep up to date but I will not be able to quick hammer or anything like that, so if you are worried about that, don't be. ANyways, just thought I'd let you all know.

Zindaras, post or die, seriously.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:18 am

Post by Zindaras »

Skruffs wrote:I didn't doubt it.
And he was the obvious kill, but from my perspective, he's' not necessarily the person I Would kill.
Killing an obvious townie helps the mafia make it to a 1 out of 3 chance of being lynched. But, if someone is obviously anti-someone else (like me and you are against each other) it might be worth giong to a 1 out of 2 chance to make it look like someone else had done the kill to get rid of their enemy.
Patsy did not have a clear enemy, so this is a fairly weak point, dear Skruffs 'o mine. Patsy's death says nothing about you or Ripley. And neither would my death have (which is the other option, following your train of thought), since I did not state a preference for you or Ripley, only Aimee.
Also, Zindaras didn't really argue against Aimee when she voted him, he just returned vote. HE didn't seem to care if she was maybe a townie or not.
That's a ridiculous suggestion. I read the thread, I responded wherever I got to. I simply said I thought Aimy was scum, so I voted her. Of course I cared whether or not she was town, but I thought she was scum, so that already means I had to vote her.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”