Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Come on Vamanos, everybody let's go.
Come on Vamanos, come on wagon ho.

VOTE: Smudger

Come on Vamanos, everybody let's go.
Come on Vamanos, forced entry post let's go.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 45, ActionDan wrote:
In post 23, Davsto wrote:
@mod or Yimmy - is the setup made from only roles Plotinus has had as Plotinus, or could it potentially include any roles Plotinus has had as a hydra?

looks like a town post because this sort of question would have been posted in the scum QT, as the information would have been privately useful. Conversation previous to this looks like this train of thought wasn't premeditated.

I townread Davsto but don't like the reasoning here, this is far too easily fakeable a thing to warrant a townread. Seems like an excuse to throw someone who's assuming town leader role in to the town pile early

In post 32, Davsto wrote:Actually, after a little think, I'm going to say -
ONLY SCUM roles for this please
- we want to be able to work out scum's roles. We don't want to tell scum roles that might exist for fakeclaims or for them to figure shit out.

By it's nature the set-up is broken by mass claim if scum don't get safeclaims, we should just be gathering all roles. Besides, scum will do it regardless.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So we know the set-up better, what you're proposing gives scum more information than us.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 55, Davsto wrote:
In post 53, Not_Mafia wrote:So we know the set-up better, what you're proposing gives scum more information than us.

Finding all potential scumroles

Gives scum more information than us

That makes perfect sense 5/7 well done

I think you should reread what I said
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is her wiki up to date, that seems like far too low a number?

In post 58, ActionDan wrote:I guess this applies to you too Not_Mafia, but is there any particular impetus that should compel us to gather all roles now rather than later?

We can realistically work out this set-up, doing that going into night 1 could be useful
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe the mod will tell you the game it came from if you ask
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

From the mini theme queue

In post 2509, Yimmy wrote:
In post 2492, Minsc and Boo wrote:/in Yimmy if hydras are allowed

Indeed they are.

Most roles are mostly based off of roles Plotinus has had in the past!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So yeah, original plan is best
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 72, Davsto wrote:
In post 68, Not_Mafia wrote:So yeah, original plan is best

What is "original plan"?

Finding potential scum roles, although we obviously need to take them with a grain of salt now

In post 74, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 73, ActionDan wrote:
In post 69, Davsto wrote:I am pretty irritated by this when I signed up to play a game made out of Plotinus' roles and then get a role Plotinus has never had

So you'd feel better if you were a VT :/

What's wrong with VT? I like VT.

This is what you popped up to say?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 80, Davsto wrote:
In post 78, Not_Mafia wrote:Finding potential scum roles, although we obviously need to take them with a grain of salt now

Don't bother, is all on wiki, much less effort :P

Yeah I finally looked at it when Maru asked, I was trawling through his post history before that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well someone certainly is a whiney brat
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like Gorkington. Not feeling any real conviction behind Fire Assassin's accusations/reads, they feel hollow and... slapped together, for lack of a better word

PEdit: Hi Gorkington, I'm good, how are you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 101, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 99, Gorkington wrote:im playing my standard coy earlygame.
c:
teehee.

not-mafia and maruchan are townleans.
smudger is nulltown.

davslotreplacement can get a healthy dose of paranoia when they get here for how dav opened this game.

I find this strange you have so many reads this early into the game.
I guess they are mostly 'leans' so, not really strong so its w/e.

So you think we should be pushing Davsto because he did a weird opening? Why you not voting them?

I dislike this post in particular, a) Fire is coming out of the gate with relatively substanial content for this point in the game, yet complains about Gork's reads. b) He dismisses his own point in the very next line
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe later, I'm happy with wagoning smudger right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 35, Smudger wrote:Lol, I spend two days looking for this game to begin then it begins and you bastards go ape on my arse

But this post is just so... ewwwwwww
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't think Fire needs votes right now, he'll go on his merry way making readable posts, smudger I feel, not so much
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's only been 8 hours since he posted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What are you saying "just no" to?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We've had ~6 pages in ~13 hours, your post just looks like pointless grandstanding
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you really that deaf to sarcasm Maruchan?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 177, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 174, Gorkington wrote:Xkfyu wrote:
Yes, I disagree. You're the only one who has really had a problem with his entrance, and you never even voted for him.
i) so youre voting him because "lol a wagon on someone for no reason is fun"?
ii) not-mafia is a person in this game who ive been talking to.
frustrating that it feels like youre not actually reading whats happening in the game.

1. Yes, that was the reason for my initial RVS vote on him. However, I have no reason to believe that he's scum right now, so I fully plan on moving my vote soon.

You certainly are taking your time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So do you have reads or...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Smudger/Fire Assassin/?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you loving this game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 247, Maruchan wrote:
In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you really that deaf to sarcasm Maruchan?

>deaf to sarcasm
>deaf
>internet
>sarcasm
>hardest tone of voice to interpret over the internet
Yes, I am the one in the wrong here.
Also, if you're implying that the only content we have from gorkington so far is sarcasm, then my vote STILL stands.

No, not at all. I have trouble believing someone who has been on site as long as you gets this from what I said and can't distinguish non-serious posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gorkington stop being a jerk
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 182, Xkfyu wrote:(which was clearly sarcasm)
In post 247, Maruchan wrote:
>clearly sarcasm
>internet
Oh, I forgot that I was playing with a bunch of psychics. No I did not read his post as sarcasm at all. I read it as someone who legitimately has problems with votes on them, and tried to make a joke to make it less obvious he was literally having a problem with people's votes on him

Missed this the first time since it's buried in a quote wall but this is horrible
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 261, Gorkington wrote:is that self-assured bad-old-town or scum though not-maf? because the vitriol reads more like wrong than intentional to me.
also, in other news, aristo is slightly leaning town.
itd be awesome if this turned into a POE game. :o

Gut says town, but it's like... that bad that I can't commit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ether share your secrets
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'm ready now

VOTE: Fire Assassin

Disappointed that smudger got to lurk off his wagon but feeling increasingly better about FA lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #289 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you giving your scumread play advice?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #292 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ircher opposing this wagon makes me feel better
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It just, makes me more confident it's a scum lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 304, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 292, Not_Mafia wrote:Ircher opposing this wagon makes me feel better

In post 294, Not_Mafia wrote:It just, makes me more confident it's a scum lynch

Want to go more into why because Ircher is against it, it makes you more confortable?

Who are you scum reading?
me?
Ircher?
Smudger?

You and smudger, Ircher is my biggest townread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 308, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 307, Not_Mafia wrote:You and smudger, Ircher is my biggest townread

So you just thin Ircher is way off base then.....
I don't know how you connect Ircher being town to being more confident in this being a scum lynch.....

Those are weird connections.

*Makes connection*
*Says he doesn't know connection*
*Calls connecion weird*

Your posts have more twists than a soap opera
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

An ircher read is like a George Osbourne proposal
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm townreading the slot mainly based on davsto, he went about his early day proposal in a town way, there was fishing for town cred. I've seen Davsto as scum, and that wasn't it. An ircher's rebuttal was literally just "no null" like half a dozen times. There's nothing to argue against.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #315 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

no fishing for town cred*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're usually eager to post a case, why not for Iecerint
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

HIs first post fo the game was 14 hours ago
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 376, chamber wrote:My slots first 2 posts are pretty terrible, why is there no traction on a wagon on me? Suspicious.

There was, I'm still clinging on to the dream
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #451 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sorry, got the flu and starting a new job today, nothing has happened to really change my scumreads on FA AND Smudger slot.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #564 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 455, Gorkington wrote:
In post 451, Not_Mafia wrote:Sorry, got the flu and starting a new job today, nothing has happened to really change my scumreads on FA AND Smudger slot.
talk at me.
about what you dont like about it.
is it the composition or fa reading town to you?

I don't follow the question, I was calling Fire scum

In post 562, Maruchan wrote:so I had a huge long post, then the DOD Firewall temporarily blocking access to MS ate it.

Basically showed how ircher's two most recent posts are even worse, and we should all lynch him, and responded to iece's comment about davsto sayign davsto wasnt towny enough to outdo the scummyness or ircher, and pointed out how if davsto had been scum, it coudl explain his earlier claim of a non-plotinus role, as scum are less likely to worry, due to lack of probability of being night killed.

so yeah

ircherscum
lynch it with fire

he's literall y to lazy to even read the game or play it or give us a definitive time when he'll stop being lazy.

(also f you dod level enterprise server firewall)

So lazy is autoscum? My gut still says town on you but do you really think this after 5 years on site?

Still think smudger slot is scum, chamber is definitely posting, but I find none of it compelling, just looks like going through the motions
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

By "every time" you mean my last 2 posts?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I had the third most posts prior to my V/LA, didn't you yourself say I was one of the active players like 2 days ago?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay Ether seriously share whatever script you're using for pagetops
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #578 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 379, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 371, chamber wrote:I don't actually know who's active.

The most active players I would say right now are me, Glorkington, Not Mafia, and Ircher.

So basically you're attacking me for being less active on V/LA
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you even reading my response or...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #666 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is th Fire wagon collapsing?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #757 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Would prefer a xkfyu lynch if we're hunting off the AD wagon, can't bring myself to join a wagon driven by Fire and smudger slot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #768 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 766, Roshar wrote:
In post 451, Not_Mafia wrote:Sorry, got the flu and starting a new job today, nothing has happened to really change my scumreads on FA AND Smudger slot.

In post 757, Not_Mafia wrote:Would prefer a xkfyu lynch if we're hunting off the AD wagon, can't bring myself to join a wagon driven by Fire and smudger slot

Your scum read on smudger was based on a random sentence. Chamber replaced, and you say your scum read remains. Putting aside that the entire scum read on Smudger carries zero weight, you imply your scum read has carried over to Chamber. Why?

Is there a reason it wouldn't?

In post 766, Roshar wrote:Any reason you'd prefer an Xkfyu lynch?

You literally just quoted the post where I explained why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #775 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 757, Not_Mafia wrote:Would prefer a xkfyu lynch if we're hunting off the AD wagon, can't bring myself to join a wagon driven by Fire and smudger slot

Not seeing how this is any way says what you just said
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #776 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You did remind me though how scummy smudger was, can we get a smudger slot wagon?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #778 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Those were some scumilicious posts, even chamber thought so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #782 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

How do you feel about replacing into a scum slot?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #793 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Outta nowhere!

VOTE: Minsc and boo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #797 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ruin it?

VOTE: Fire Assassin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #881 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I fakehammer at all opportunities
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #969 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ircher why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #990 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's speedlynch and see what happens

VOTE: Minsc and Boo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1000 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 996, Ircher wrote:
In post 990, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's speedlynch and see what happens

Yeah.... no.
VOTE: Not Mafia
Blatant scumclaim!

Welp, you got me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1006 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ranger
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1021 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Xkfyu
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1059 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1057, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells

What's with all the scum reads on me?

^scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1071 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So Xkfyu is your scum partner? Good to know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1081 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fire and Xkfyu confirmed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1102 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1086, Gorkington wrote:my kneejerk is that minsc is still scum but im trying really hard not to let that drive everything i do this cycle.

not-mafia, i want you specifically to talk about your reads.

Town- Maruchan, Ircher, Fire
Scum- Smudger (I refuse to believe the flip),

Iecerint maybe, there's no one leaping out to me this game and now I don't have Smudger slot to tunnel
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1117 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1114, Ircher wrote:(not to mention a failed hammer)

As oppose to a successful hammer? Remind me who that was
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1122 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1119, Ircher wrote:@Not Mafia
Still mainly Maru's fault.

Explique por favor
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1125 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler:
In post 1121, Ircher wrote:
In post 1062, Maruchan wrote:
In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ugh.
I don't like Maru's last post.
It feels a lot like a scumbuddy with Minsc post.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ranger probably being right again.

Literally said I had no idea anything going on with the minsc slot and asked for a case on them, becasue I literally can't physically make one myself before the day ends (I had to log into MS 4 times to make this post, thats how shitty my internet is), and said if it was good I'd lynch them as it's a solid wagon forming.

I skipped pages 37 and the first half of 38 becasue ALMOST 50 CONSECUTIVE IRCHER POSTS, learn to fuckign multiquote man goddamn. I can't use cookeis for shit, and the multi quote button does NOT work with my internet connectivity issues, and yet i can piece together a multi quote by NOT BEING LAZY. oh my god.

@ Everyoen sayign they don't want to leave the mod hanging after all the effort they put into this game, etc, you know we were already mod-abandoned once, and a backup mod took it over because ether is awesome. Like this game has been so disheartening that even the mod left it.

Mod wrote:
I would not take it personally if this game were abandoned, and if it came to it, I'd rather do that than a mass replace-out. If that happened, I could run a micro for whoever's still interested.

VOTE: Ether (this is me saying lets do this.)

IRCHER THREE DAYS FROM DEADLINE ON DAY ONE IN A 14 DAY DEADLIEN IS NOT EARLY LYNCH

OH MY FUCK

oh hey he's l-1

fuck day one

In post 1063, Maruchan wrote:damn i miscounted, now he's L-1.

can we end this stupid day already, before mass exodus of replace outs?

In post 1068, Maruchan wrote:more i was goign to replace otu after gork's repalceout, but then he didn't, and the mod offered to abandon game (which I still hope is viable option), and i just want this gameday to be over.

plus i asked for a case on minsc, and unless ircher posted one in his 50-post-spree-of-dumb, nobody posted one for me, but i already expressed interest in the wagon before.

but whatever

VOTE: xk

Can today end yet?

There's no gun to your head
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1167 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That vote sucked

VOTE: Minsc and boo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1202 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I need flips
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1204 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please and thank you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1283 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Iecerint
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1406 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1405, androgybee wrote:
In post 1404, Gorkington wrote:i feel bad for not being on the same level of confidence that other people are for titus being town.
:/

i'll get there if andro probably flips scum.
but in the meantime gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is literally why I hate this game.
I am going to get lynched for terrible reasons then I will still be ignored and Titus is going to win.

Fake
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1419 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't like town trackers, sorry

VOTE: androgybee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1420 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1419, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't like town trackers, sorry

VOTE: androgybee

Translation: I don't believe the claim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1531 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1529, androgybee wrote:Let's fucking do this. Let's see this flip. Let's go, bitches.

~Nahdia

I agree
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1545 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wasn't, but hi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1613 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wtf is happening?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1618 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This all seems very pointless to fake, but some of andro's posts in their spam rant felt super scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1630 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: RadiantCowballs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1632 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1625, androgybee wrote:
In post 1618, Not_Mafia wrote:This all seems very pointless to fake, but some of andro's posts in their spam rant felt super scum

Please point out those posts.
~Bee

2morrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1634 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would be mad at yimmy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1655 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So this is something I think we're all thinking and someone has to be the one to step up and say it

androgybee is a really bad username
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1659 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

RC I think you should sleep on this whole mod answer thing, there's no way Ether can answer that question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1665 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hmmmm UNVOTE:

Introspection needed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1667 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1845 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I really I had like 5 dayvigs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1909 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please just do the lynch thing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1911 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

At this point, I'd take it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1913 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

On behalf of everyone: no
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1919 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because the last few (rl) days have been like 2 dozen pages of aimless unproductive spam
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1925 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ircher don't phunk with my heart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1927 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1930 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't engage in any deliberate denigration of my towngame to bolster my scumgame or make myself unreadable. I just post with my heart.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1931 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have trouble articulating reads a lot of the time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1933 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ircher, Maruchan, Aristophanes
Fire Assassin, Gorkington, androgybee
Roshar, Titus, RadiantCowbells
Iecerint

Hmmm now that I look at things I have too many town reads
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1934 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1932, Gorkington wrote:isnt it frustrating not being able to generally be able to drive the gamestate though?
if everyone is being dumb/wrong and you cant articulate your reads, doesnt that prevent you from getting shit done/wouldnt that be annoying?

It's not that I find it to be wrong/dumb, what I said before was probably overly harsh, there's just nothing that stimulated me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1936 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And making the discussion stimulating is easier said than done, especially with the just sheer volume
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1939 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You nailed it Ircher
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1959 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can see Roshar scum regardless, I can't recall anything about him off the top of my head

I was surprised by Fire Assassin's main, though I probably shouldn't have been
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1997 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's posts like that that make me rethink my read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2005 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hmmmmm no
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2028 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2040 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2032, RadiantCowbells wrote:Iecerint/Roshar?

I am on this train
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2044 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's 3 minutes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2046 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh glory be, oh happy day
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2073 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Roshar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2104 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2105 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did ircher claim to have blocked someone?

Up for massclaim, would be up for Gork starting a popcorn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2109 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1111, Ircher wrote:Im pretty sure RC is town this game.

Ircher's first post after night 1, where there was only one kill

RC claim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2111 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2107, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, Gorkington wrote:titus wheres your vca. why are you voting in mylo and putting someone at l-2 without a massclaim? ughhhhhhhhhh.

Where's my scum flip?

There's five alive. How is this mylo?

There's 8 players and likely 3 scum...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2112 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

RC/Roshar/Titus

is my bet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2115 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We lynch town, town dies, that's 6 players with 3 scum = scum win
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2172 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay yep

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2213 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The game doesn't solely use Plotinus roles, we established that early on
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2218 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like 99% sure RC was roleblocked n1, his continued andro push yesterday was garbage, his claim was garbage

@mod Can roles which were previously held by Plotinus have their alignment changed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2223 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Guys games are supposed to be fun
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2224 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everyone compliment the person below them on the playerlist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2232 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't see anything on her wiki, but the game includes roles Plotinus hasn't had, so it's still possible
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2263 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

RC/Roshar/Aristo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2305 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2304, RadiantCowbells wrote:He just really bugs me.

Well that's not very nice
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2310 (isolation #125) » Mon May 02, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

All the non voters vote or do something of interest
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2312 (isolation #126) » Mon May 02, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2321 (isolation #127) » Mon May 02, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2313, Titus wrote:
In post 2307, Titus wrote:Not Mafia, why should I think you're town?

dance dance dance

In post 2310, Not_Mafia wrote:All the non voters vote or do something of interest

How did you miss my post?

I didn't miss it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2346 (isolation #128) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bulletproof Townie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2416 (isolation #129) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2407, RadiantCowbells wrote:I say it as scum because it's what I'm saying as town.
I thought NM was scum before he claimed bulletproof. it just exarcebated my scumread.
Further, I don't recall seeing bulletproof in the list of Plot's roles.

Well about that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2418 (isolation #130) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I tried at first to be
active
but then the game went down the shitter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2419 (isolation #131) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Realistically I'm never getting NK'd i this playerlist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2421 (isolation #132) » Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

OKay I ISO'd you

VOTE: Roshar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2426 (isolation #133) » Wed May 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anytime
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2455 (isolation #134) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can't see why we wouldn't want that in lylo?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2457 (isolation #135) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You executionise RC
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2461 (isolation #136) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not that he's demanding you follow him, it's just objectively right that your ability should be used before LyLo, you concedes that in your previous post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2463 (isolation #137) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Attitude seems more disaffected town though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2464 (isolation #138) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2460, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2457, Not_Mafia wrote:You executionise RC
holy fuck you scumlord.
Yes I was 100% serious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2506 (isolation #139) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

FA's role matches the one from Plot's game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2515 (isolation #140) » Sun May 08, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

OKay I'm SK, I'll be your hired vig
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2518 (isolation #141) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

9-3-1 is still possible, lynch me and you could lose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2524 (isolation #142) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

None of the claims told scum who killed Ranger and Maru, so they knew there was an SK but not who it was
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2526 (isolation #143) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because that was the safeclaim the mod got me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2527 (isolation #144) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

gave*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2529 (isolation #145) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I thought having a specific game to reference would give it more credibility
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2532 (isolation #146) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

1-Shot BP SK, I also enable the voice of reason thing that no one is using
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2535 (isolation #147) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you think I'd think I'd be shot at as scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2773 (isolation #148) » Fri May 13, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thank you Ether for sticking with the game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”