Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Ircher »

Somewhat.

Two games at a forum not dedicated to this in the "Fun and Games" section.

The first one was anonymous, closed setup, and I got both NK'd and Vigged in the same night (1-Shot BP) on N1. The other was open setup and I did ok, but lost as town.

Neither were particular long, maybe 750 posts combined.....
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Ircher »

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.p ... ants+mafia

You have to be a member to view it (signup is free ofc), but I was a Town 1-Shot BP in that game too.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Ether »

Day 2, Votecount 26

3 androgybee (RadiantCowbells, Ircher, Titus)
3 Iecerint (Aristophanes, Not_Mafia, androgybee)
2 Titus (Iecerint, Roshar)

3 Unvote (Fire Assassin, Gorkington, Maruchan)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2016-05-02 18:00:00), or on Monday, May 2nd at 6:00 pm EDT.

Plotinus knows when you will die. The number of hours from now is an Achilles number whose prime factors include 7 and 19.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Roshar »

Tbh, as I was re-reading, I really didn't find beeboy suspicious. And I was really surprised at that b/c my first quick read when things were happening I thought I'd definitely find it scummy upon a re-read. I've played with beeboy before to know that this is a predictable reaction to him being scum read. He tunneled me most of Wiki 2 mafia. It was eerily similar to his behavior.

But then this is making me want to retract that:

1)
The fact that you tracked Ranger. Too convenient.

2)
That Nahdia let beeboy choose to go for Ranger when beeboy hadn't read the discussion.

This kinda makes it look like you were saying, "hey don't look at me, beeboy picked Ranger" and you'd effectively covered beeboy's tracks by saying he didn't read the discussion.

3)
That it turns out it wasn't actually beeboy who first brought up Ranger. It was you. At first the reason you gave us was, "beeboy did it out of fear" but now we know it was you who suggested it.

So I know you said don't ask me why, but I must. Why did you choose Ranger?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Roshar »

VOTE: Unvote
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Roshar »

First half my thoughts while re-reading.

The recent discussion has really made me reconsider everything. This is what happens when you formulate multiple scum reads based on associations.

I'm gonna start with the recent discussion and move from there. This is gonna be pretty biased b/c I've already read further discussion and kinda formulated my opinions on some players there.

Iecerint's Detached commentatorship. Pointing out the obvious. Not taking a stance. Can see this coming from scum.

Titus's bitterness at town in made me re-evaluate my stance. Despite the fact that I really really like my comfort image of a Titus/Aristo/Ircher trio, this is starting to disappear. I've rarely been scum (not in years anyhow) and I may not remember, but I'd assume more paranoia,' shit, they're right' vibe, so I kinda relate to this bitterness to town when I'm wrongfully accused and wagoned.

I agree here. I need more from Maruchan.

When I look back at it (and that I'm less focused on being right about my suspicion) Ircher's reaction to my scum read on him were good. He didn't flip a scum read on me, he looked back at his actions and he kept asking me to reevaluate Maru. And Ircher, I think you may be right about me not assessing Maru properly. It stuck with me that they were an easy lynch that scum may try to hop on and I'd been unwilling to assess that slot since.

Aristo's strong stance on Minsc being town would be really stupid to do if they're scum buddies.

Iecerint, why didn't you address me instead in terms of, "please consider that they both may be town, and then Ircher's actions wouldn't be weird at all"? I pushed this before Maru did. Like really heavily. It feels like you were trying to find the easier person to talk to. You still maintain a no stance here. .

Titus' bitterness towards town again eroding my scum read. Bah.

. This is where Aristophanes gets a town read from me. Best case yet.

VOTE: Iecerint
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Roshar »

I re-read up until 63. The other half was my analysis was on Andro and how I don't really see what RC, titus and Gork were seeing as suspicious. Up until they claimed tracker and had tracked Ranger and their reasons (or lack of) as to why, I was completely against an Andro lynch.

I do want to say though, I totally buy that Andro is tracker from the hydra's confusion over what their role truly is. But yeah, that could flip either alignment.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In general, the above type posts are what contribute to my Rosh townread.

I might *ahem* try to work a little harder here; the interest in the game seemed to increase
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

Vote: androgybee
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1830, Roshar wrote:Iecerint, why didn't you address me instead in terms of, "please consider that they both may be town, and then Ircher's actions wouldn't be weird at all"? I pushed this before Maru did. Like really heavily. It feels like you were trying to find the easier person to talk to. You still maintain a no stance here.

1. I have no recollection or didn't notice. If "heavily" means you made a post with lots of quote boxes and lines, I probably don't recall because I didn't read it.

2. The reason I piped up with Maru in particular is that I think Maru is town. I'm not sure that you're town, so I probably wouldn't bother in your case, especially if I suspect your follow-up post will be obnoxious to read.

If I think someone is town and can understand the game better by being taken through some steps, I do it with them.
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:32 am

Post by androgybee »

Way to naked vote, Iecerint. I'd appreciate a case or else I'm going to assume your vote on me is purely survivalist since you know you're the next person on the chopping block. Did you really read all of last page and just go "yup yup yup scum vote: androgybee". Not that my catch-up should have proved my slot is town, but it's odd that THIS is the point where you decide to hop on this wagon. As if you were hoping it could go through without your participation and now that it's dissipated a bit you're forced to hop on.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1834, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1830, Roshar wrote:Iecerint, why didn't you address me instead in terms of, "please consider that they both may be town, and then Ircher's actions wouldn't be weird at all"? I pushed this before Maru did. Like really heavily. It feels like you were trying to find the easier person to talk to. You still maintain a no stance here.

1. I have no recollection or didn't notice. If "heavily" means you made a post with lots of quote boxes and lines, I probably don't recall because I didn't read it.

2. The reason I piped up with Maru in particular is that I think Maru is town. I'm not sure that you're town, so I probably wouldn't bother in your case,
especially if I suspect your follow-up post will be obnoxious to read.

If I think someone is town and can understand the game better by being taken through some steps, I do it with them.

Wouldn't you want to engage the person who don't think is town though?

Your point is you want to engage the person you can get through, but its coming off as you wanting to avoid conflict.

You were willing to read Maru's posts on Ircher (knowing that Maru makes walls for posts) but you ignored mine which came before Maru's. And it wasn't one, it was at least three posts, so finding it kinda hard to believe.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Iecerint »

At this point I can vote for you without putting you at L-1, so I did so. That's the only reason I didn't last time. I said as much in my post.

I don't want to lynch Titus.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1836, Roshar wrote:Wouldn't you want to engage the person who don't think is town though?

Your point is you want to engage the person you can get through, but its coming off as you wanting to avoid conflict.

You were willing to read Maru's posts on Ircher (knowing that Maru makes walls for posts) but you ignored mine which came before Maru's. And it wasn't one, it was at least three posts, so finding it kinda hard to believe.

I get interested in the game by finding common ground with people with whom I have mutual town reads.

I know Maru from GD, and he posts in this game exactly the same way that he posts in GD. They can be long, but they're not hard to read. Short sentences, simple words, lots of exclamatory phrases.

Your posts are like reading Tierce posts or something. I'll do it when I have to if we both live that long.
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 am

Post by androgybee »

Why would you not want to put me at L-1? Seriously, I just looked at your ISO. You were agreeing with the push on me all day so far but never actually voted. And I don't see where you said "I don't want to put them at L-1", can you point out that post?

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Gorkington »

iece.
if i meta dive you.
do you think i'll think youre town?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1695, Titus wrote:1. Its the wagon RC started that didn't claim
3. Bullshit tracker claim
3. Terrible omgus
4. Opportunistic voting
5. AtE lies regarding tracker claim
can you explain point 1 better and go into more detail on why you think the tracker claim is bullshit?
i'd also like a little more detail on why you feel as though the omgus is more likely to come from scum rather than town.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1840, Gorkington wrote:iece.
if i meta dive you.
do you think i'll think youre town?

I doubt it would be conclusive/fruitful as I don't have many recent games.

I probably have some lurky games as town in the somewhat recent past I guess.

I can't even remember my last scum game.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Iecerint »

I don't think I've been scum since at least 2014.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Gorkington »

okay.
can you talk a little bit more about your andro read?
or point me at a post in the game that you agree with regarding them?
or tell me that your ISO explains it better at some point?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I really I had like 5 dayvigs
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Mini 1781 - Ice ISO D2
1. - Complains very loudly about why "everyone" kept mentioning smudger. -
Ranger was Smudger's slot, right? Either way, this is a way over-the-top reaction to a very small prick. I mean, Smudger was barely mentioned; Fire Assassin I believe was the top subject at the time. Scum are more likely to overreact than town about this stuff early in the game in my experience, so -
Very Scum-Indicative

As of , it seems Ice's reads are as follow:
Town - Ice, Ircher, Gork, Maru
Neutral - Fire (As of ), Rosh, NM, Ari, Andro, X, Dan (RC), Chamber (Ranger)
Scum - Minsc (Titus)

Meh, not much to say about these reads right now.... -
Null-Indicative

3. - Reason for voting Dan and subsequent unvote and change to Minsc (Didn't want to vote lead wagon and wanted Dan to play) -
Not a huge issue, but why did you vote in the first place? No vote I think would've been acceptable.... -
Null-Indicative

So many 1/2 liners....... Right now, I'm leaning towards not lynching Ice; I just don't think there's enough in this ISO to argue either way.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1846, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Mini 1781 - Ice ISO D2
1. - Complains very loudly about why "everyone" kept mentioning smudger. -
Ranger was Smudger's slot, right? Either way, this is a way over-the-top reaction to a very small prick. I mean, Smudger was barely mentioned; Fire Assassin I believe was the top subject at the time. Scum are more likely to overreact than town about this stuff early in the game in my experience, so -
Very Scum-Indicative

As of , it seems Ice's reads are as follow:
Town - Ice, Ircher, Gork, Maru
Neutral - Fire (As of ), Rosh, NM, Ari, Andro, X, Dan (RC), Chamber (Ranger)
Scum - Minsc (Titus)

Meh, not much to say about these reads right now.... -
Null-Indicative

3. - Reason for voting Dan and subsequent unvote and change to Minsc (Didn't want to vote lead wagon and wanted Dan to play) -
Not a huge issue, but why did you vote in the first place? No vote I think would've been acceptable.... -
Null-Indicative

So many 1/2 liners....... Right now, I'm leaning towards not lynching Ice; I just don't think there's enough in this ISO to argue either way.
Who would you prefer, if not Iece?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by androgybee »

Ircher man you seriously confuse me. You call my slot's posts "Very Town Indicative" and then follow it up by voting us. You call Iecerint's posts "Very Scum Indicative" and follow it up by saying you don't want to lynch him......

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by androgybee »

I so badly want to hold onto my early strong feeling that your slot is town but I feel like lately with every move you make, I'm giving you more and more benefit of the doubt in how I read you ._.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”