zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 am

Post by zakk »

i can't see a game like this (this size, these mechanics) with less than 3 scum (or more than 3 scum)

i can't see there being only ~1 kill per night if there are 2 scum teams (obv)

it's a very safe bet we have 2 scum left after EAP dies
permanently retired

see here for more info
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Apricity »

I still think it's EAP, Heat, and Persivul. VOTE: EAP
Zakk, I really don't think Lane is scum. And also, I'm a she, not a he.
I've full claimed, which is more than what most of you have done, and if we're not going through with the mass claim idea, we should lynch. There's unusual resistance to EAP's lynch and there really shouldn't be considering how things played out.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1698, zakk wrote:votecounts 2.2 and 2.3 in particular make you look bad, lane0168

those wagons could have EASILY switched over to you if the non-greens were scum and wanted an easier wagon (with all town on it)

I'm not even sure what you mean. Voting sircakez first made me look bad? Or just considering who else is there?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Why would they switch it to me?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1702, Apricity wrote:I still think it's EAP, Heat, and Persivul. VOTE: EAP

Why heat and persivul, specifically? If you've already said (no doubt you have), please humor me.

In post 1702, Apricity wrote:Zakk, I really don't think Lane is scum.

Why?

In post 1702, Apricity wrote:And also, I'm a she, not a he.

Sorry, I tend to call people after what I think their avatar is. Yours looks male. I apologize in advance if it happens again.

In post 1702, Apricity wrote:I've full claimed, which is more than what most of you have done, and if we're not going through with the mass claim idea, we should lynch. There's unusual resistance to EAP's lynch and there really shouldn't be considering how things played out.

I agree with this.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1703, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1698, zakk wrote:votecounts 2.2 and 2.3 in particular make you look bad, lane0168

those wagons could have EASILY switched over to you if the non-greens were scum and wanted an easier wagon (with all town on it)

I'm not even sure what you mean. Voting sircakez first made me look bad? Or just considering who else is there?

In post 1704, lane0168 wrote:Why would they switch it to me?

there were three townies on your wagon, and only one (known) townie on Cakez at the time. Scum should/would have had a much easier time pushing your wagon through, given that you were town

Let me know if that doesn't make sense still
permanently retired

see here for more info
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

You guys are getting taken for a cruise.
I don't know why Zakk's buddies haven't hammered me yet, but it's probably to set up for the following day if they don't get a night kill.

With town being capable of having double-voting, scum don't auto-win unless they control majority vote. 3 scum in a 6 player outcome is not a majority vote.
Ayo.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

But regardless, it's not even a numbers game or any of that shit
:P
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Apricity »

@Zakk:

In post 1479, Heat wrote:i mean fuck i rly dont like that bomb claim but i also really dont like how EAP has been playing this entire game

In post 1480, Heat wrote:VOTE: EAP

hiplop, if this flips town im gonna dropkick u into next week. im trusting u here

In post 1597, Heat wrote:fuck idk I'm having second thoughts about hiplop when i go back and look at his iso. Theres a lot of flailing there, esp in D1 wrt antimutagens and stuff.

and the tracker guilty with the cop clear really points to GF? I think its in our best interest to lynch that first and then EAP if we're wrong.

In post 1598, Heat wrote:VOTE: hiplop

thats L-1

These are a large part of why I don't like Heat. His reactions to the day end wagons, coming in last minute to post some weak, wishy washy justification to ensure he's on the lynch and can mutate, come off as incredibly contrived. If we weren't occupied with the Hiplop/EAP thing, this would be my priority lynch. Plus in early game his ISO felt rather scattered, just picking out things to comment on for the sake of looking like he's scumhunting when he's not.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Apricity »

Persi driving for a Heat quicklynch for mutations when the game began isn't doing either of them any favors with me, either. It's easier to create distance early game.

Gtg do hw--will post more re. Persivul and Lane either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1706, zakk wrote:
In post 1703, lane0168 wrote:

In post 1704, lane0168 wrote:Why would they switch it to me?

there were three townies on your wagon, and only one (known) townie on Cakez at the time. Scum should/would have had a much easier time pushing your wagon through, given that you were town

Let me know if that doesn't make sense still

Well that's weak so I'm not too worried about it. 2 Townies on me, 2 on cakez... Cakez lynch was easier lynch. So really, that doesn't say anything about me
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1707, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:You guys are getting taken for a cruise.
I don't know why Zakk's buddies haven't hammered me yet, but it's probably to set up for the following day if they don't get a night kill.

With town being capable of having double-voting, scum don't auto-win unless they control majority vote. 3 scum in a 6 player outcome is not a majority vote.
Ayo.

This makes me even more comfortable lynching you if it's possible we don't lose with a mislynch
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1712, lane0168 wrote:

Ayo.

This makes me even more comfortable lynching you if it's possible we don't lose with a mislynch

that's crazy talk. he's just scum trying to make it seem like hellhound/firebringer is still alive and doublevote-capable
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by zakk »

EAP's mentions of me in the entire thread:

In post 977, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Now I am worried about Zakk and a possible Zakk/Lane scum team. :T

-Still !V

In post 1208, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:I do like that Hiplop is OMGUSing me because he knows Hellhound will back him up no matter how shitty his push is.
The only vote on me that I'm townreading is Zakk.

-V

In post 981, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 980, Apricity wrote:
In post 977, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Now I am worried about Zakk and a possible Zakk/Lane scum team. :T

-Still !V

Where do you pull that from?

The jump off of Lane and generally jumping back and forth between Lane and Cakez.

He is also trying to build a wagon on you with less than a day left but has not really been pushing the case on you that much. Like: I see where he is coming from on you. He sites some kind of bullshitty posts from your ass, but now he is saying that he is following his gut and expects that to build a wagon in less than 24 hours. That shit ain't gonna happen. You need to vocalize your case.

He also just jumped off the Lane wagon, which pulls Cakez into being the single defacto viable wagon.

In post 1489, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Yeah it was Hiplop, Persivul, Firebringer, Zakk, Heat.
Heat hammered in the last literal 30 minutes because "lol gotta get them evos and hammer claimed investigatives."

Dicks.

In post 1538, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Zakk is right, though. We need to get claims on the table. With a no-kill, that means we have at least a confirmed town or scum.

In post 1627, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Also, Zakk, if you're town, then you voting me means that we lose the game the second the whole scumteam is online at the same time.
Unvote unless you want to lose the game or unless you're scumclaiming.

In post 1635, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Uhhh, Zakk, Icerint was bulletproof.

In post 1663, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Because seeing that someone is being voted in LYLO and then stacking a vote on them is sketch.

@Zakk: Lol lets throw the game

In post 1665, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Waiting for Zakk's scumbuddies to run the train on me here.

In post 1671, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 1666, lane0168 wrote:I just don't see how you got a hiplop visited flubber when hiplop didn't have a visit. Nothing explains that

I'm saying that the ability to send someone a message that says "XXXX PLAYER visited XXX PLAYER" as a lying message is scum-sided.
Jesus.
Also, call for a mislynch harder, Zakk.
"Lol we deserve to lose" is baiting so hard.
Why don't you just call town stupid outright?

In post 1672, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Lane's voting me and he doesn't even understand what the gamestate is
Zakk's voting me and saying town deserves to lose
it's like
All I wanted was a massclaim
Can we just finish the massclaim

Ayo.
permanently retired

see here for more info
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Yeah I know. I'm just telling him that even if that's the angle he wants to play, it just makes it more worth lynching him
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by lane0168 »

What was the point of that?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by zakk »

i was trying to see if his opinion on me was consistent or if it was hopping around, or even if he had mentioned me at all

i got distracted by something before i could comment, so i just posted it and then forgot about it

now that i read those posts, i feel like if EAP is scum, apricity is not. also, V and !V having differing opinions about me unrustles my jimmies somewhat

i kinda wanna lynch someone besides EAP now though

unvote: EAP
permanently retired

see here for more info
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

So is that an eap partner claim? Cause that could also explain why he isn't hammered yet. You figured he'd be getting lynched today so get on board, notice some resistance which might actually be town resistance, and unvote?

And after all that trying to get the lynch, wanting blood, forgetting the mass claim, he must be scum if he's not lynched yet, being at l-1 and STILL not being lynched.... You just.... "KINDA WANNA LYNCH SOMEONE BESIDES EAP NOW THOUGH"???? LIKE, AS IF SCUM ARE GOING TO JUST SKIP THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROBABLY WIN THE GAME?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

And you're not even going to explain it after all that. Just that you kinda don't want to lynch eap now though. Bull shit my friend.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:59 am

Post by lane0168 »

Not explaining the unvote, after l-1. This is all sorts of ridiculous right now. It's like oh shit get on eap wagon, oh shit eap at l-1 and hasn't been hammered in Lylo, better hop off for no reason in particular
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:37 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

"In this world, it's kill or be killed."
-Flowey the Flower,
Undertale

VOTECOUNT 5.3

Egdar Allan Pro (2):
lane0168, Apricity

Not Voting (5):
Edgar Allan Pro, Heat, Persivul, Specter Deflectors, zakk

With 7 Votes, it takes 4 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-26 16:06:36)

Hello, I'm Mario and I'm the backup mod. If you want to do a Mod ISO from now on, use the ISO feature on the bottom of the page to ISO me and wgeurts.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:05 am

Post by lane0168 »

So zakk. Why unvote?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades