Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1574, kanyeknowsbest wrote:would you be willing to self hammer if it was requested ?

No. That would be a ridiculous request.

-Xk
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:23 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

so you wont facilitate your own lynch but you also wont actively try to make another lynch happen?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1576, kanyeknowsbest wrote:so you wont facilitate your own lynch but you also wont actively try to make another lynch happen?

I have been trying to lynch Fate. I just proved that.

You want me to kick and scream, and jump up and down stomping my feet like a child? I'm not going to do that. I've said my peace.

-Xk
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:29 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

all youve done is sat on your thumbs and repeatedly said "yah i think fates scum!" youve done nothing to engage ppl like tire or performer who you could potentially rally into a fate wagon (or at least ensure the next wagon would be fate.) you basically look to me like youre trying to keep things mellow enough for the no lynch to come through to save the day.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:30 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

there was a replacement on a slot you are heavily town reading and you did absolutely nothing to rally me to fate or bend my attention towards him until i actively pressed you on it.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:32 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

nacho tell me how this kid aint scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by camn »

Hey, peoples. Not to interrupt... but I had some REALLY crazy thoughts in that sensory deprivation tank.. It was out there.
That said.. I am still
PRETTY MAD
about how you have let
CERTAIN PEOPLE
ruin my party.

Anyway.. I'm going to go fix my hair.. obv. Its a mess. Ill be back, and then
I WANT BLOOD
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1578, kanyeknowsbest wrote:all youve done is sat on your thumbs and repeatedly said "yah i think fates scum!" youve done nothing to engage ppl like tire or performer who you could potentially rally into a fate wagon (or at least ensure the next wagon would be fate.) you basically look to me like youre trying to keep things mellow enough for the no lynch to come through to save the day.

I have exactly 0 interest in a No Lynch. That would be pointless today.

In post 1579, kanyeknowsbest wrote:there was a replacement on a slot you are heavily town reading and you did absolutely nothing to rally me to fate or bend my attention towards him until i actively pressed you on it.

I still didn't do anything extra, even after you pressed me on it. All I did was quote things that I had already said.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

okay?
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

Fine. Here:
In post 1499, Fate wrote:
In post 1425, Tiresias wrote:Us - Psychiatrist, visited YGS N1 (confirmed by Pisskop), No one N2 (confirmed by Pisskop/Performer/Marquis)
YGS - Vig (1S), shot Davsto N1 (no one has counterclaimed, confirmed not mafia)
Fate - VT (went nowhere N2)
Everyone else - Tracker, listing in order of claim
Pisskop - Us N1 (YGS), us N2 (nowhere [claimed before anyone else did])
Performer - Nahdia N1 (nowhere [unconfirmed]), us N2 (nowhere [unconfirmed])
Marquis - Dav N1 (nowhere), us N2 (nowhere)
Aiden - Nadia N1 (nowhere [unconfirmed]), Fate N2 (nowhere [unconfirmed]), N3 (nowhere)

Aiden is scum but we're no lynching to give him a chance to confirm himself as well as test out even night ninja theory

Yeah this setup is crazy

Tiresias is a Psychiatrist and the vig claimed so we thought we had a SK but he wasnt a Sk so now shrug

Now, you tell me how that isn't scum.
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

Oh yeah, and don't forget that he immediately turned around, just over an hour later, and voted for me as soon as you expressed any interest whatsoever in lynching me.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1559, Performer wrote:Tire has been on me in d1, and now he tries reviving the wagon on me in d4.That last sentence about me "forgetting" he didn't go anywhere on n2 even though I tracked him on n2, made no sense whatsoever. Misrepresentation. I'm not as experienced as the folks in this particular game but I always try my hardest as town, and in this case - I put trust into those with more experience, which I've stated about YGS.

Yes. I suspected you on Day 1, and here I am suspecting you on Day 4. Why does that make us scum?

YGS's rebuttal to you questioning him was that we were not tracked when a kill was made, even though we were. Your response was to just sort of follow him on faith even though he didn't respond to your question because he's more experienced than you? How does this make sense at all?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1564, Aiden Stark wrote:Well, now I'm convinced that it's Fate.

Tire could have easily just jumped on Fate's wagon earlier, or our wagon now, instead of pushing for a different lynch in Performer.

-Xk

Why do you think that Performer is town?
You point out that Fate talking about you being scum but wanting to give you a chance to confirm yourself then moving to voting you when Kanye expresses suspicion but I think that Performer moving from his "let's consolidate votes on Tiresias" post to then immediately expressing suspicion on you as if he's getting ready to hop on your wagon is a hell of a lot worse.

As it stands, Fate, if scum, is likely an even-night Ninja. All he has to do in order to win is let the mislynch on you go through, kill YGS (who is confirmed town and thus won't be a surprising kill), and then mislynch whichever one of me/performer that gets more votes first. That means that, if you are correct, we don't have the lynches for you to let yourself be mislynched and just faith it that we'll get Fate tomorrow, so the attitude you have right now doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1565, You Got Schooled wrote:I'm bored.

What does Bella think of Performer?
I realize that she probably isn't paying attention to the game at the moment, but please tell her that Nacho is looking for her perspective on something.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1567, kanyeknowsbest wrote:sorry nahcop i dont think performers scum. i considered your points and reread his iso and it aint doin nothin 4 me.

Okay!
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1580, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nacho tell me how this kid aint scum.

It just looks like he's kind of given up right now. I don't really see him as scum going for a no lynch because all that does is delay the inevitable for just a little while longer; would imagine he'd at least throw his weight behind a target that looked a bit more mislynchable.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Fate »

Aiden can't do anything but roll over because there's really no way to stretch a case on me without making it obvious he's scum.

Don't be paranoid about me now Nacho we already discussed how dumb an Even-night ninja would be without any other powers to safeclaim.

Let's just win the game
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:57 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

In post 1588, Tiresias wrote:
What does Bella think of Performer?
I realize that she probably isn't paying attention to the game at the moment, but please tell her that Nacho is looking for her perspective on something.

We haven't spoke about the game in quite some time.

Can we please lynch Aiden. This game is stalling horribly.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1591, Fate wrote:Aiden can't do anything but roll over because there's really no way to stretch a case on me without making it obvious he's scum.

Don't be paranoid about me now Nacho we already discussed how dumb an Even-night ninja would be without any other powers to safeclaim.

Let's just win the game

I don't think you're scum. I think Performer is scum. I think that if we lynch Aiden today and aiden is a mislynch then either you or I are going down because no one outside of kanye cares about the game enough to do the twenty minutes of reading that it would take to realize that Performer is scum here.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Tiresias »

This game is very very close to being over. All that it needs is just a couple days of time and then I'm sure we can wrap this up; there are six trackers at the very minimum that were in this game at the start and 2/3 of the scumteam were dead N1. There is no way in hell that we should lose this game, and the only way we can lose is if the entire town continues to check out and sit on their asses because they can't be bothered to do shit. BBT, PM Bella. Tell her that I'm calling for her. That's what you're in a hydra for; if you can't read the game, I really really hope that Bella would at least be willing to spare 30 minutes of her day on this game.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Tiresias »

Kanye
Tire
YGS
Performer
Fate
Aiden Stark

Kanye is proven tracker on N2 thanks to pisskop's track on us. His slot is my strongest read based on play, no one has called him scum so I'm assuming everyone else agrees.
YGS is confirmed town because of shooting mafia vigilante and being healed; don't think he's an ascetic SK who decided to shoot once and then hold it for the rest of the game.

Fate is claimed VT. Tracking him is useless.

This means that we have three possible track targets that make sense: us, Aiden, Performer.

If we lynch out of Aiden/Performer today, then Kanye tracks the one remaining out of those two to make sure that they're not tracking and killing. We randomize our psych, the survivor tracks us. Survivor outs his target at the beginning of the day to prove that he tracked us. If we are scum, our only possible kill is the survivor meaning 1v1 between us and Fate in LyLo with kanye and YGS deciding. If survivor is scum, their only kill is us meaning 1v1 between them and Fate in LyLo. If Fate is scum, the only two kills he can make are us or the survivor meaning he can choose which 1v1 he wants, but he always ends up being stuck in a MyLo with YGS (who suspects him) and kanye (who can read him).
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:41 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 10

• Performer
    --------- 1 ( Tiresias, )
    L- 3

kanyeknowsbest
    ---- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Aiden Stark
    ------- 3 ( Fate, You Got Schooled, kanyeknowsbest, )
    L- 1

You Got Schooled
    -- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Fate
    -------------- 1 ( Aiden Stark, )
    L- 3

Tiresias
    ---------- 1 ( Performer, )
    L- 3

NO LYNCH
    ---------- 0 ( )

Not Voting
    - 0 ( )

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-27 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

Hi,
Sorry , rl sucks balls right now.
much love to bbt.

I've always felt worse about performer than bbt has. I made an early case on him which....his response was underwhelming. They are soft buddying us throughout. I'd be happy with a lynch here. I'm trying to get my head back in this but I'm wondering if my gut was right: I'm also gonna have a chat to bbt about why he started town-vibing performer because I don't think we went much further than gut.

kk?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Performer please hammer
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1597, You Got Schooled wrote:I've always felt worse about performer than bbt has. I made an early case on him which....his response was underwhelming. They are soft buddying us throughout. I'd be happy with a lynch here. I'm trying to get my head back in this but I'm wondering if my gut was right: I'm also gonna have a chat to bbt about why he started town-vibing performer because I don't think we went much further than gut.

I am very happy to see that you came back and am glad that there's at least one person who isn't Kagami that is thinking similarly to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”