Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Ether »

Day 2, Votecount 3

2 Ircher (Roshar, Fire Assassin)
1 Maruchan (Ircher)
1 Minsc and Boo (Iecerint)

7 Unvote (androgybee, Aristophanes, Gorkington, Maruchan, Minsc and Boo, Not_Mafia, RadiantCowbells)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2016-05-02 18:00:00), or on Monday, May 2nd at 6:00 pm EDT.

Plotinus has never used a hydra account to make people guess which head is typing. It's all a conspiracy between the many people they've hydraed with to make everybody
think
that Plotinus does that.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1130, Roshar wrote:k, so let's summarize a few people

Maru
- he's been placed on a few lists on the scummy end and I just want to reiterate that he's a town read for me. A lot of arguments he had on Ircher and Gork earlier were really far-fetched but I'm with him on a few points. And those are about notmafia and Ircher.

His recent vote on Minsc, apathy towards end game (yeah, I agree with RC in that respect), and vote on Xfyu only when he started getting accused of being his partner, i.e, he didn't have much interest in pushing that lynch, but once he started getting accused of being his scumbuddy he was all, "screw it, lets get this moving' reaffirms this. Like, if anyone should be analyzed for his end of day vote on Xkfyu it should be Ircher. The fact that Ircher is even going back and trying to accuse Maruchan of this is extremely suspicious. The more he pushes Maru, the worse he looks.

There's a few huge problems here:

1. Remind me why you townread Maru D1.
2. So, you suppose that Maru just wanted a lynch to occur and was being apathetic, etc there at the end of D1? If he didn't care about which wagon he was on and just wanted D1 to end, then why did he switch from a L-1 vote on Minsc back to a L-2 vote on X? Certainly, that should at least be a valid concern to raise, even if you still don't think that's scummy in the slightest.
3. My play was indeed scummy, but scummy != scum. With that said, how come do you give Maru a free pass and yet you heavily question me for my end-of-day actions. You're being biased here: if you are going to hold me accountable for my actions, you should do the same to Maruchan who acted pretty scummy at the end of D1 too.
4. How is trying to hold Maru accountable for his actions make me look worse? Your argument here is basically one huge chainsaw.

Notmafia
, bah. Like what even. His smudger tunnel, is that a role or past history with smudger? If not, I'm not entirely sure what he's doing. Why would scum act so...unabashedly in terms of in your face, "smudger is scum", or his fake Minsc hammer. I'm giving this slot way too much playstyle leeway. We've reached that frightening point when a player cannot be held accountable to what they've said or done b/c of their playstyle.

Ircher
. I retract my town read. Ever since the post where he stated he never read the case on Gork and voted for Fire Assassin b/c he assumed there was a case. What's the logic behind sheeping a wagon your top scum read is making without bothering to properly read it? Had you actually read it and found Fire scummy for it that would have translated to something else entirely.

The more recent stuff I find really off was articulated by Fire Assassin in . His unwillingness to lynch Minsc and Boo, despite showing willingness in . Like he jumped to Maruchan, then was really unwilling to go for Minsc, and only after much convincing from Fire Assassin did he vote Minsc, which he quickly changed to Xkfyu despite never having a scum read on Xkfyu. For someone who keeps asking for reasons for reads, I find it hard to believe you would vote someone without scum reading them. This was your read on X

Read the entire section. You need to get your context straight, as your representation is a misrep, for I never expressed a very strong scumread of either. The closest to that is my readlists where I put Minsc way further down than X, but none of my scumreads were extremely strong tbh. Stating it was a strong read and then looking at my later posts makes such a notion illogical for if I really had such strong reads, I wouldn't have done as much vote hopping. In addition, I quoted a later post stating my position on the lynch canidates which literally states my scumreads were not very strong and Id be ok with either.

X (-40%) - Tbh, I don't really understand the scumread here. A lot of this slot's stuff is null imho.

Also, why no hesitation on jumping on the Xkfyu wagon, despite your major scum read (Maruchan) being the one who brought Xkfyu to L-1?

VOTE: Ircher

The second person on the wagon who showed similar unwillingness for Minsc but easily jumped on Xkfyu was Aristophanes.

So, yeah, those two.

And yes, I understand that this is heavily based under the assumption the Minsc does flip scum, but still iffy as hell.

Please consider the scum!Maruchan case then see if you wish to continue pushing this exaggerated and biased angle of attack.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I want to lynch both Ircher and Minsc right now. The fact that Ircher jumped on the counterwagon for Minsc makes me worried about Ircher/Minsc being a team, but I feel I am focusing too much on preflip associations between these two.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1143, Maruchan wrote:So let me get this straight.

First, you BLATANTLY tell me part of your read on me is an OMGUS.

Then, I vote Minsc because i want the stupidest day in the history of mafia to end, and so i don't replace out due to apathy (I thought this game was going to be much more fun based on the variety of plot roles, but it looks like it's a standard balanced setup that has an overabundance of VT's).

You take this as me, claiming scum, due to an unwillingness to vote my partner xk. EVEN THOUGH you've MULTIPLE TIMES stated you think minsc is scum and is a preferable lynch of the two between him and xk. So you are basically saying you believe the game to be a 3/9 scumteam, and you're team-hunting ON DAY ONE (scumteam hunting over scumhunting is still the worst thing in the history of scumhunting, on day one is worse, and the way you do it is abysmal).

I say IDGAF nobody is making a case on either of the main wagons, and my prefered lynch (ircher) is not getting lynched. I get called scum for not voting xk. I switch votes to xk

You propose this means I'm busing my partner, EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY ESSENTIALLY THOUGHT MINSC WAS SCUM, so you think I DOUBLE-bussed BOTH my partners. And hammer xk

xk flips town

You're huge reason maruchan is scum, because he is xk's buddy who bussed him and didn't vote him and whateverthefuck IS SHOT TO PIECES DUE TO HIS VT ROLE

so you propose minsc and maruchan are still scum.

how does nobody else see how horrible ircher's play is this game?

Actually, I proposed that you are scum who through his actions has made Minsc town. If you simply wanted the day to end, you might as well just kept your vote where it was. Nope -- You switched back to X after getting called out cuz you didn't want to be held accountable for my actions.

I'll agree with you on one point: my play was poor. But, the fact you continue to attack me (not to mention: incorrect facts, though that might be the result of me being unclear and a bit everywhere) and not address the points against you at all suggests you're scum.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1152, Fire Assassin wrote:I want to lynch both Ircher and Minsc right now. The fact that Ircher jumped on the counterwagon for Minsc makes me worried about Ircher/Minsc being a team, but I feel I am focusing too much on preflip associations between these two.

I just explained this.

Maru's vote flopping at the end of Day 1 made me think Minsc was town. Therefore, that meant my only other option was voting X.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Ircher »

I've yet to roll scum in any of my completed games, and this game is not my first.

Let's look at something though from a meta standpoint:

1. I have a meta of getting mislynched frequently cuz I do stuff that is scummy/anti-town.

2. So, if I were scum, don't you think I'd at the very least, try harder in terms of avoiding doing that kind of stuff? Yes, the argument can be made that I'll abuse my meta (and good chance I would), but I'd still want to keep a slightly lower profile. Hammering town X is a good way for me to get in the spotlight, so scum me would perhaps at least think twice about hammering? Since hammers, esp. on town, are very frequently scrutinized.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

Please replace me for Minsc and Boo

I'm going to be catching up in my games over the next couple of days. Radja is leaving my hydras so :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Roshar »

2. So, you suppose that Maru just wanted a lynch to occur and was being apathetic, etc there at the end of D1? If he didn't care about which wagon he was on and just wanted D1 to end, then why did he switch from a L-1 vote on Minsc back to a L-2 vote on X? Certainly, that should at least be a valid concern to raise, even if you still don't think that's scummy in the slightest.
3. My play was indeed scummy, but scummy != scum. With that said, how come do you give Maru a free pass and yet you heavily question me for my end-of-day actions. You're being biased here: if you are going to hold me accountable for my actions, you should do the same to Maruchan who acted pretty scummy at the end of D1 too.

The difference between you and Maru is that:

A) Maru didn't try to actively avoid lynching a candidate who he scum read. His vote on Minsc came on it's own without anyone's attempt at convincing.

B)He didn't jump on Xkfyu for no reason. He was being accused of being his scum buddy, so his thought process on voting Xkfyu after said accusations is clear and logical. You on the other hand, had no reason to jump on Xkfyu. You kept displaying uncertainty on the Minsc lynch, but showed none for X.

4. How is trying to hold Maru accountable for his actions make me look worse? Your argument here is basically one huge chainsaw.

Your vote hammered Xkfyu. It didn't precede Maruchan. You knew your scum read had his vote on X
before you hammered
. So, for you to come around D2 and start pointing fingers at Maruchan for him changing his vote to X is really suspicious. Do you see my point? This proves would have held him suspicious regardless of what he did. Had he voted Minsc, the argument would be, "he doesn't want to vote his scum buddy". Now he voted X your argument is, "he changed votes, suspicious!" No matter what he does, you'll make a case on him. And this isn't tunneling. This is an adamant attempt at keeping a case on Maru.

Read the entire section. You need to get your context straight, as your representation is a misrep, for I never expressed a very strong scumread of either. The closest to that is my readlists where I put Minsc way further down than X, but none of my scumreads were extremely strong tbh. Stating it was a strong read and then looking at my later posts makes such a notion illogical for if I really had such strong reads, I wouldn't have done as much vote hopping. In addition, I quoted a later post stating my position on the lynch canidates which literally states my scumreads were not very strong and Id be ok with either.

In terms of how, "strong" the scum read was, I never said you had a strong scum read on Minsc. However you still had
a
scum read on Minsc. Enough that you were "fine with lynching Minsc or Maru". You also clearly stated you'd prefer to lynch Minsc instead of X.

As to why I think Maruchan is town. His thoughts are open for the thread. I think many of his reasons are over-the-top and don't agree with them, but I can see he genuinely believes them. I've played with beeboy in my only other game on Mafia scum, and he acted very similarly to this. His emotions are also wide open to the thread. His exasperation, anger at his cases not being looked at, etc. With posts like . Like the amount of effort that went into that. With things like, "and now since I said all of that, ircher will use it if still alive tomorrow". He actually believes that. I buy it, at least.

So, agreeing with Fire, I'm willing to lynch Minsc or Ircher.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Ircher »

So, basically, despite explaining myself, you are stating that regardless of what I say, I'm scum?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Ircher »

Oh, abd go look at my game history summary on my wiki page.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1158, Ircher wrote:So, basically, despite explaining myself, you are stating that regardless of what I say, I'm scum?

Not regardless of what you say. I just happen not to agree with that you said.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1157, Roshar wrote:

The difference between you and Maru is that:

A) Maru didn't try to actively avoid lynching a candidate who he scum read. His vote on Minsc came on it's own without anyone's attempt at convincing.

The quote I quoted earlier specifically refered to Minsc and X, not Minsc and Maru, as RC had made it clear either Minsc or X was being lynched.

B)He didn't jump on Xkfyu for no reason. He was being accused of being his scum buddy, so his thought process on voting Xkfyu after said accusations is clear and logical. You on the other hand, had no reason to jump on Xkfyu. You kept displaying uncertainty on the Minsc lynch, but showed none for X.

I had a reason which Ive stated at least twice, probably thrice by this point. Stop being ignorant.

Your vote hammered Xkfyu. It didn't precede Maruchan. You knew your scum read had his vote on X
before you hammered
. So, for you to come around D2 and start pointing fingers at Maruchan for him changing his vote to X is really suspicious. Do you see my point? This proves would have held him suspicious regardless of what he did. Had he voted Minsc, the argument would be, "he doesn't want to vote his scum buddy". Now he voted X your argument is, "he changed votes, suspicious!" No matter what he does, you'll make a case on him. And this isn't tunneling. This is an adamant attempt at keeping a case on Maru.

Alright, I probably would had something to say. But, you are simply giving him a free pass when he doesn't deserve one, whereas you are going full-throttle on me.

In terms of how, "strong" the scum read was, I never said you had a strong scum read on Minsc. However you still had
a
scum read on Minsc. Enough that you were "fine with lynching Minsc or Maru". You also clearly stated you'd prefer to lynch Minsc instead of X.

That was before Maru's actions.... I never expressed a townread.. not even an on the towny side read of X. I expressed a neutral, leaning toward scum, read on X.

As to why I think Maruchan is town. His thoughts are open for the thread. I think many of his reasons are over-the-top and don't agree with them, but I can see he genuinely believes them. I've played with beeboy in my only other game on Mafia scum, and he acted very similarly to this. His emotions are also wide open to the thread. His exasperation, anger at his cases not being looked at, etc. With posts like . Like the amount of effort that went into that. With things like, "and now since I said all of that, ircher will use it if still alive tomorrow". He actually believes that. I buy it, at least.

So, agreeing with Fire, I'm willing to lynch Minsc or Ircher.

Here's what Maru literally did at the end of D1:

1050 - VC; Maru is voting me
1062 - Complains about the 50 posts I made and then votes Minsc. Reason? "Oh hey he's L-1..."
1063 - Admits he miscounted; once the day just to end before max exodus of replace outs
1068 - Changes his vote to X simply cuz he got called out. His reasons: 1) He was seen as X's partner 2) He just wants the day to end.

1068 is the one that Maru still needs to acct for, as neither of those reasons should be considered good enough.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Ircher »

I hammered cuz 1) Everyone wanted the day to end 2) Maru's switches read to me as him failing to Qlynch Minsc, which since I already scumread him and the entire sequence looked poor to me, I read it as meaning Minsc was town
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

This argument is pointless though -- You either believe me or you dont. And, people dont bekieve me, and thats how I am mislynched.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Roshar »

Your wiki page...deserves a meta. Gonna be painful, but promise to read it in the coming days.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Roshar »

I'll decide then I guess.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Maru

Time to get back in this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That vote sucked

VOTE: Minsc and boo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

I still stand by my scumread of Maru fyi.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Roshar »

Yes, I can see that.

Did your scum read on Minsc diminish?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Titus/Ircher could be a thing, I hate doing associations early though. Though it really is what I am thinking right now.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

So, I was gonna do some scumhunting on the Minsc wagon yesterday,so I should have that up by tomorrow. I'll likely include an XK wagon jump analysis as well.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1169, Roshar wrote:Yes, I can see that.

Yes.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1171, Aristophanes wrote:So, I was gonna do some scumhunting on the Minsc wagon yesterday,so I should have that up by tomorrow. I'll likely include an XK wagon jump analysis as well.

Promises, promises.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1172, Ircher wrote:
In post 1169, Roshar wrote:Yes, I can see that.

Yes.

Not b/c Maru voted him in D1, was it?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”