ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

ryan wrote:
ryan wrote:ChocolateAttack: Do you believe that TylerJ is innocent and hasn't tried to trap me using illogical arguments and saying that me saying I was town is a scum ploy?
Omg! i read this thing, how did i didn't reply you?

Anyway, to answer your question, yes to some degree because as he said this is his first game so his reason is something newb do all the time.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

CA, what if TylerJ is newb scum? How do you expect to be able to differentiate?
Permanent V/LA.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:CA, what if TylerJ is newb scum? How do you expect to be able to differentiate?
Wow! what a good question? i can't argue with this one but before he proving guilty, he have the benefit of the doubt. I think we just express our believe here so different people see different things and we all come up with different theories.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Yes, but you need to be able to back up your theory. Mafia is not a game of innocent until proven guilty, because the only way to prove someone guilty is a cop or death. In this game, it's guilty until proven innocent, and TylerJ's actions are scummy, whether or not he is a newb. Unless you have reason to believe that he is newbtown over newbscum, I don't really see how you can hold that theory. I do understand where you are coming from, but I think you need to reevaluate your parameters.

Side Note: this post is my 7781st, which puts me past MeMe as the #1 actual poster on the site (there is a test account with like 16 billion)
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by TylerJ »

MoS and Ryan, can I ask one question. Why are you so insistant that CA should think I am guilty?

It seems that you two are working on a team, I think DA nailed it. You two are leading the whole crowd aren't you. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets targeted. Tyranny?

I don't think anythings been as obvious as this this entire game.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Actually, I'm insistent that CA have a logical reason to think you are protown. He doesn't have to think you are the most likely scum, but he should think that you are more suspicious than not, unless he presents evidence to the contrary. What's he's saying doesn't match up with his conclusions. He presents a case that shows you to be scum and then says he thinks you are protown. There is a discrepancy there.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Sounds clear. Still, I can't help but think you want him to join your stance. I wont argue the case though, because if that happens, I will find myself repeating what I said five times, get nowhere, and find myself frustrated.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:07 am

Post by ryan »

I want him to take a stand TylerJ, I feel he's been wishy washy the entire game when it's come to scum hunting and although before I didn't find it suspicious, the more I look back and re-read things, the more CA is climbing my scum ladder. That is why I asked a direct question to him about this current situation, I want some answers and not excuses from him.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

He is wishy-washy. But don't force him to take a stance, escpecially considering that I am the target.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:03 am

Post by ryan »

TylerJ wrote:He is wishy-washy. But don't force him to take a stance, escpecially considering that I am the target.
He needs to take a stand TylerJ, even if he disagrees with me that you are scum, I'd rather have somebody take a stand than sit back and take both sides on every issue.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:01 am

Post by TylerJ »

I can agree with that. It wasn't you I had a problem with anyway, it was MoS.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:17 am

TylerJ wrote:I can agree with that. It wasn't you I had a problem with anyway, it was MoS.
I'm saying the same thing ryan is. I want him to take a stance. If he takes the stance that you are town, he needs to back it up. If he takes the stance that you are scum, he STILL needs to back it up. The problem is, as I already explained, he took the stance that you were town and backed it up with evidence that you were scum. That doesn't add up.
Permanent V/LA.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I am frankly surprised that anyone can follow CA's thoughts, I know I have a difficult time.

Surprisingly I find myself agreeing with ryan and MoS here, I've been a bit leery of CA from the start
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:ChocolateAttack: Do you believe that TylerJ is innocent and hasn't tried to trap me using illogical arguments and saying that me saying I was town is a scum ploy?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Yes, but you need to be able to back up your theory. Mafia is not a game of innocent until proven guilty, because the only way to prove someone guilty is a cop or death. In this game, it's guilty until proven innocent, and TylerJ's actions are scummy, whether or not he is a newb. Unless you have reason to believe that he is newbtown over newbscum, I don't really see how you can hold that theory. I do understand where you are coming from, but I think you need to reevaluate your parameters.
These posts are the ones that seem to be pressuring CA to vote for me. Yes, I kinda forgot about the first one ryan. But now that I saw it again, I don't think you were wanting a stance. I believe you wanted him to take a stance on me.

Of course you wouldn't say that. You might call me names, get frustrated at me, whatever. But I don't want an argument, as long as people at least see what I'm saying, I'm fine.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:52 am

Post by ryan »

I asked a question of CA on you because he hadn't given much of a stance on anyone in this game and I proved what I had already thought, he wouldn't give us much of a thought on you (which he didn't) if he would have said "TylerJ is town and here is why" and gave some reasons that made somewhat sense, I would have moved on to pressuring a few of our other lurkers to contribute. I wanted to know how he did when a direct question was asked of him........in my opinion, he failed.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by ryan »

Mod: I think some prods need to go out and a vote count would be appreciated

Last posts by these players

thinktank Oct 5th
JDodge Oct 5th
Setael Oct 4th
Vampy Oct 3rd
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by TylerJ »

he did fail, I agree with that. I wasn't questioning his conduct, just yours. However, the fact that he can't take a stance is earning him a good place in my book.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Lol! look like i am in the spot light rite now. Ok, im still in my midterm time so i kinda busy with all the works i have to do so give me time. I'll come back, reread and build a more accurate case. Btw, i admit that my thoughts right now can be really confusing to you guys right now but because i am somewhat informations overload. Due to this shit, i can't think straigh or have the time to carefully read the thread but i am not wishy washy or watever it suppose to be.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by thinktank »

I read thread everyday however i dont always have something useful to add. This game is getting repetitive , we're in post 368 and its still game 1 and we're still no closer to a lynch. I agree that a vote count is necessaryand something needs to be done to change the flow of this game because it is going nowhere, for example getting all the other players to voice their opinions. I think at this point it does not seem like ryan is a wagon anymore, correct me if im wrong. Tyler is coming under heavy fire for the hammer and CA also seems "wishy washy". At this point CA and tyler seem the most suspicious however the evidence against them isnt very much. I would like to hear someone besides Mos and Ryan take a stance, if you're not ready to vote thats fine but pls inform of who you think is suspicious and why so we can more evidence to lynch because this logic circle is getting all too repetitive.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by TylerJ »

thinktank instead of lurking, you could have contributed slightly, and perhaps speed up the game if you had posted something like: 'Not much to comment on'. You were lurking.

FOS: Thinktank
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by thinktank »

I have already stated what I feel has been useful. There is no reason for me to keep repeating myself and become redundant, everyone can read. Tyler, Mos and Ryan have been engaged in a cyclical logic spin for the last many days, i fail to see what new information i could have contributed other than the statement i made in your defense that i felt your quick hammer was not enough for a lynch. Lurking implies that i am staying beneath the radar, however i have voiced my opinions clearly and stated my suspicions. I fail to see that as lurking.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:51 pm

You *are* under the radar, thinktank. You may have voiced your opinions, but you disappear for long periods of time and then pop in, say something, then leave again.
Permanent V/LA.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Ok! let me start of by give an analysis of what going on here.

Ryan and TylerJ are in debating of who is the scum. Ryan had brough up many good points that would really hurt TylerJ but instead, TylerJ arguments were weak and illogical. MoS, in this case, defend Ryan too much to the point i think they are the scum pair. Look back from my early post, the argument between Ryan and MoS seem genuine so i though that they were town but i have a different feeling now.
DeathSauce wrote: One of the reasons that I have stated at least twice is your propensity to keep saying "I'm not scum"

And you keep asking for "actual content" but when I provide the reasoning behind my vote you don't respond. me wrote:
But WHY are you a claimed townie? That is the burning question. Your own statements say that you support claiming by power roles when they are in danger of being lynched. But you are apparently not a power role, and you were in no imminent danger of being lynched.

The fact that you keep bringing it up makes me think you are trying to convince us by repetition.

You never repied to that that I can see.

And then you bring it up again in your last post:ryan wrote:

You'd be losing money than because I am not scum

Why do you keep saying that? It is meaningless. Obviously scum are not going to come out and say "By golly Deathsauce nailed it, MoS and me are the scumpair"

Therefore the fact that you take every chance to say "I'm not scum" leads me to the same conclusion I drew earlier, you are trying to convince us through repetition.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:damn, deathsauce is dense. or reaching scum.
DS actually brough up a good point toward Ryan and Ryan came up to clarify which make thing more clearers. But one thing i don't understand here is why did MoS feeling DS was claiming his scum ladder DS words were trying to make things more clearer.

The game somewhat got dominated by MoS and Ryan since they talk the most and actively defend for each other. I going to take a stance and that i believe TylerJ is a newb and his illogical reason because newbs always get pick for their weak reasoning and lack of experiences.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:He presents a case that shows you to be scum and then says he thinks you are protown.
When did i presented a case that show TylerJ was scum and when did i thought he was protown?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by ryan »

Ok if TylerJ is a newbie WHO are the scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”