Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

OMG, I love this game. It's like everybody has their own reads and nobody's willing to compromise. With 8 players voting the largest wagon is composed of 3 players, and this is in D3????

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Dierfire »

To me, that seems to be at least partially a function of players not voting. For example, I think that mhsmith0 might contribute a vote to your preferred wagon on Expedience when he gets back, and ToastyToast seemed to be thinking along those lines as well.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1397, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1395, texcat wrote:Sorry, I'm still just as happy as can be with my vote on Expedience. But I would also be happy to go back to Lowell.

Sakura, can you explain why you have Expedience and Lowell so high up on your list?

Expedience posting when the whole CC thing came down felt towny (it felt genuine that he didnt expect a counter claim)
I liked Lowell's even tho i disagree with the conclusion.

It looks to me like he knew Boon was going down and wanted to make sure scum got something out of it by insisting on a counterclaim. Did his questioning/threatening you about your vengeful claim toDay also look towny to you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1402, texcat wrote:It looks to me like he knew Boon was going down and wanted to make sure scum got something out of it by insisting on a counterclaim. Did his questioning/threatening you about your vengeful claim toDay also look towny to you?

I strongly second this.

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1402, texcat wrote:
In post 1395, texcat wrote:Sorry, I'm still just as happy as can be with my vote on Expedience. But I would also be happy to go back to Lowell.

Sakura, can you explain why you have Expedience and Lowell so high up on your list?

Expedience posting when the whole CC thing came down felt towny (it felt genuine that he didnt expect a counter claim)

It looks to me like he knew Boon was going down and wanted to make sure scum got something out of it by insisting on a counterclaim. Did his questioning/threatening you about your vengeful claim toDay also look towny to you?

I thought Boonskiies was what he claimed to be. I insisted on a counterclaim thinking that none would occur. Scum would've got a lot more out of it if they lynched an uncced PR.

Is there any more as to why you think I'm scum other than that you think I was anti-town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1404, Expedience wrote:
In post 1402, texcat wrote:

I thought Boonskiies was what he claimed to be. I insisted on a counterclaim thinking that none would occur. Scum would've got a lot more out of it if they lynched an uncced PR.

Is there any more as to why you think I'm scum other than that you think I was anti-town?

Sounds like a half truth to me, boon skies claimed joat who jailkeeped. The vague jail keep drop was probably supposed to draw out the role with a response, while the joat claim was probably an attempt to keep him safe if we look in retrospect. The way you were pushing and working with boon was probably an attempt to draw out the claim and keep boon alive with day talk it makes this extremely more likely.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

post got cut off

That's just one possible scenario on how you and boon may be scum buddies. You claiming that makes you town because you didn't think there would be a counterclaim is utterly false. Hell you may be lying about the counter claim.

So you pushing that your actions were anti town when you attempted to justify them seems pretty scummy to me as well, it's like you are confused on what to do.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Expedience »

My actions weren't anti-town and I never said they were. I would never lynch someone who claimed to have stopped a kill without a counterclaim.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1381, Garmr wrote:I think after the vengeful claim he noticed chilled behavior and started to push on him to try and get a wagon onto him. In response to almost 50s counter claim he tries to doubt on it subtly (the bolded bit) cast doubt on it while also at the same time lecturing chilled. It's kinda feels like scum trying to lecture town.

In post 1237, Dierfire wrote:Why did you counter the claim, then?

In post 1240, Dierfire wrote:In your initial response to Boon's claim that I quoted above, and in several of your responses recently,
you seem to be saying that your plan was not to counter the claim because you thought that your role was more valuable concealed. Initially, your response was even to allow Boon to survive the day (in favor of lynching Garmr).
What has changed since then that you absolutely needed to convince Expedience and mhsmith0 that Boon is Mafia now, today?

I think this makes Dierfire town, anyway, because there was no way he would push chilledtea after the claim if he knew that Boonskiies was scum. The momentum was strongly against Boonskiies. It looks to me like town who believed what he was saying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1407, Expedience wrote:My actions weren't anti-town and I never said they were. I would never lynch someone who claimed to have stopped a kill without a counterclaim.

You were trying to push that a scum point on you was just being perceived as anti-town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1408, Expedience wrote:
In post 1381, Garmr wrote:I think after the vengeful claim he noticed chilled behavior and started to push on him to try and get a wagon onto him. In response to almost 50s counter claim he tries to doubt on it subtly (the bolded bit) cast doubt on it while also at the same time lecturing chilled. It's kinda feels like scum trying to lecture town.

In post 1240, Dierfire wrote:In your initial response to Boon's claim that I quoted above, and in several of your responses recently,
you seem to be saying that your plan was not to counter the claim because you thought that your role was more valuable concealed. Initially, your response was even to allow Boon to survive the day (in favor of lynching Garmr).
What has changed since then that you absolutely needed to convince Expedience and mhsmith0 that Boon is Mafia now, today?

I think this makes Dierfire town, anyway, because there was no way he would push chilledtea after the claim if he knew that Boonskiies was scum. The momentum was strongly against Boonskiies. It looks to me like town who believed what he was saying.

I disagree he may of had hope that he can save his scum buddy or stall it. You are ignoring the inconsistencies in his play and trying to find alternative reasons to why he is town.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1409, Garmr wrote:
In post 1407, Expedience wrote:My actions weren't anti-town and I never said they were. I would never lynch someone who claimed to have stopped a kill without a counterclaim.

You were trying to push that a scum point on you was just being perceived as anti-town.

Yes?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1410, Garmr wrote:
In post 1408, Expedience wrote:

I disagree he may of had hope that he can save his scum buddy or stall it. You are ignoring the inconsistencies in his play and trying to find alternative reasons to why he is town.

Really doubt he was trying to do that.
In post 1248, FA_Q2 wrote:
Day 2 End
Boonskiies (6):
ToastyToast, Garmr, texcat, Almost50, Sakura Hana, chilledtea, Expedience
LYNCH!!

Sakura Hana (2):
Boonskiies, Lowell
chilledtea (1):
Dierfire
Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lowell (0):

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (0):

Garmr (0):

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (2):
Maestro, mhsmith0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1411, Expedience wrote:

Yes?

But you are obviously being scum read for it so your basically trying to turn a scum point into something else with out defending against it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

And now this whole exchange between expedience and garmr is making me rethink again =/
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

The answer is simple sakura lynch expedience.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1413, Garmr wrote:

Yes?

But you are obviously being scum read for it so your basically trying to turn a scum point into something else with out defending against it.

What I mean is that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town, that's what I mean when I say that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town, by which I mean that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1416, Expedience wrote:
In post 1413, Garmr wrote:

Yes?

What I mean is that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town, that's what I mean when I say that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town, by which I mean that texcat is scumreading me for doing something anti-town.

God my head hurts. The point is texcat and I included don't think it's antitown and it's a scumtell but you keep trying to push that it's antitown instead of debunking it. Your whole antitown thing is just scum rhetoric to try and survive.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Still haven't caught up, sorry. A skim gives me townvibes on texcat and Almost 50 recently, and I still believe sakura is town based on the battle with boon yesterday.

VOTE: expedience

This is naked vote someone I previously called town. I'm just going to do this and try to weather the storm, because this day is nowhere. My reasoning here, such as it is, isn't so much the case on exp itself (which is fine, but not overwhelming), but more based on who is on the wagon and exp's reaction to it.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Expedience

It seems likely that you will be lynched today. Could we get an updated list of reads?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Maestro »

Catching up. No real idea who to vote right now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Expedience would be a good start.

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1418, Lowell wrote:Still haven't caught up, sorry. A skim gives me townvibes on texcat and Almost 50 recently, and I still believe sakura is town based on the battle with boon yesterday.

VOTE: expedience

This is naked vote someone I previously called town. I'm just going to do this and try to weather the storm, because this day is nowhere. My reasoning here, such as it is, isn't so much the case on exp itself (which is fine, but not overwhelming), but more based on who is on the wagon and exp's reaction to it.

So you think I'm scum?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1419, Dierfire wrote:
@Expedience

It seems likely that you will be lynched today. Could we get an updated list of reads?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_%28plant%29
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

But actually, my reads remain unchanged ever since a small amount content ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”