:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Fate »

I can't think of anything good to fakeclaim
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Fate »

fine.... I'm a Townie
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

You calim VT
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Performer »

Fire and anyone who's been attentive to this game: gut read vote in d1, He's gut reading me d3 with a vote after all this time in d3,and kept His vote there. Classic scum move and im not Moving my vote from there unless there is some drastic development. I was patient in seeing if there was anything else that'd come up for a better vote, but after what I've seen , I changed my town read of him to scumread

*please note that all posts before 4pm pst, will be from phone
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Performer »

Marquis , thoughts? Everyone has claimed. Does this fit what you said you know?

Also, Fate being the only nonpowered role, that doesn't sound true considering all the roles.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Marquis »

I... don't think I'm scumreading Fate anymore though? Like I really want to take him at his word at his response to me earlier, and oddly enough I like the claim. Unless he's the scum Ninja which would make sense (claiming an actionless role), but... interactions aaaah.

God I need to input time into this, but it's hell week for budgeting and performance. Luckily we have about 2 weeks on the clock - I'm not saying it'll take that long, but it's not like Friday is the deadline. So I'll be back.
link in bio
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1151, Fate wrote:since we've got a lynch to spare or so, I'm also content with satisfying Pisskop's Aiden Stark bloodlust

It looks to me like Davsto was trying to discredit the wagon on him as RVS when he self-voted in response to Aiden's shift. If he was encouraging a bus, I think he'd be treating as legitimate.

I don't get the setup if there's no ninja and this many trackers, and I don't get how anti tracked PH if scum has a ninja. Anti didn't mention any additional targets, which he should have had as a scum tracker who also killed; it's possible PH was just stupid and actually tracked the NK victim.

Has anyone tracked performer anywhere?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Tiresias »

-kagami
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Tiresias »

Actually, marquis, you should be able to confirm all the tracker claims. Now would be a good time to do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Marquis »

I fakeclaimed, don't worry about it.
link in bio
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1203, Fate wrote:
In post 1181, Tiresias wrote:Then we're lucky, I was thinking about submitting a psych on anti, but nacho never got back to me and we ended up doing nothing.

wait what....

SK-Tracker? Wtf was this line of thought

On D1, I thought anti's progression on us was strange, which I never really got over. I wasn't really thinking about too much about it from a role standpoint, and it was kind of a throw-away idea. We had already agreed that there was pretty much no chance of an SK after the PH flip.

We should have targeted performer, just to be tracked, but shrug.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1234, Marquis wrote:I fakeclaimed, don't worry about it.

That was an amazingly insightful fake-claim...
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Tiresias »

Why were you townreading pisskop back then?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Tiresias »

VOTE: Marquis

I don't see how you possibly could have come up with that if it's not real without knowing PH is a tracker and that both pisskop and kuribo were town.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1012, Davsto wrote:Marquis' claim makes sense.

We know from two people claiming Tracker (kuribo and pisskop) that there is more than one Tracker.

Marquis' role makes perfect sense, as it stops the main problem of putting multiple identical town roles in - it stops an inevitable and unfair counterclaim lynch (or maybe even two if town follows it up).

However, it still allows a counterclaim of sorts, since if more trackers claim than Marquis knows exist, then shit goes down.

It makes pretty much perfect sense in a game which - as has been proven - has more than one tracker.

And I assume the reason Marquis voted DNTTS for asking that is because it's pretty damn rolefishing, to go around asking how many town trackers are in the game.

First, a simple question must me asked:

@camn - do players, when lynched or killed, flip with their role PM or not? Do they flip with their role name as it is in their Role PM?

Since it doesn't matter as long as one town member is aware of how many Trackers there are, ideally we want only Marquis to know until Marquis dies, at which point everyone should hopefully know.

Ideally, we can work out a way to make that happen.

It's marquis.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:55 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

Yay!

VOTE: Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:58 am

Post by pisskop »

why would scum marquis fakeclaim that and then admit to faking it.

I woulda called for a massclaim and then altered my answer to keep up with it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Tiresias »

I don't think scum-marquis can confirm that all the tracker claims are real or it's game over, ninja or not.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Tiresias »

And there was no way to know there were so many when the claim was made.
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 1239, Tiresias wrote:It's marquis.

Yep. Happy with that.

-Xk
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Performer »

Though the claim and admittance of fake claim after i asked him about it, is suspicious, pk had a point. What was your motive for doing that , marquis??

If that's not your actual role, what is it? ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Marquis »

I'm pretty obviously a Tracker. I caught onto how people seemed to be treating the kuribo claim as incompatible with their own, and right after the pisskop claim was like "oh this is a Tracker madness game" so decided to fakeclaim so no other town would feel it necessary to claim too.

Yes, I was reading pisskop as town, but unsure of kuribo until pisskop claimed and multiple town trackers started making sense. You can see this in how I subtly tried to cast doubt on kuribo's claim and he took that personally.

Davsto treating me like that as a scumpartner is kind of ridiculous. Both of us would know better than to organize a scum fakeclaim like this and connect the dots ourselves, instead of letting town do it so we don't build associative tells.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 1243, Tiresias wrote:And there was no way to know there were so many when the claim was made.

That's why I said X trackers. I was BSing my way through it all and changed my claim multiple times over just so any other town trackers wouldn't feel like claiming.

Simply put, once pisskop claimed, I guessed there were a bunch of trackers. Earlier sketchy behaviors in reaction to kuribo claiming also implied this.

Like it or not I made a call and committed to it for as long as I thought was necessary.

By the way, would really like Tiresias to explain why they didn't at least try to submit something. A Psychiatrist not going anywhere last night is one indicator of a possible Ninja. Especially with Anti's setup spec still making a hell of a lot of sense, getting the scum to think any vig claim was an SK.
link in bio
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:53 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 4

• Performer
    --------- 1 ( Fate, )
    L- 3

pisskop
    ----------- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Aiden Stark
    ------- 0 ( )
    L- 4

You Got Schooled
    -- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Marquis
    ----------- 3 ( Aiden Stark, Tiresias, You Got Schooled, )
    L- 1

Fate
    -------------- 1 ( Performer, )
    L- 3

Tiresias
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    - 2 ( pisskop, Marquis, )

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-25 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1247, Marquis wrote:
In post 1243, Tiresias wrote:And there was no way to know there were so many when the claim was made.

That's why I said X trackers. I was BSing my way through it all and changed my claim multiple times over just so any other town trackers wouldn't feel like claiming.

Simply put, once pisskop claimed, I guessed there were a bunch of trackers. Earlier sketchy behaviors in reaction to kuribo claiming also implied this.

Like it or not I made a call and committed to it for as long as I thought was necessary.

By the way, would really like Tiresias to explain why they didn't at least try to submit something. A Psychiatrist not going anywhere last night is one indicator of a possible Ninja. Especially with Anti's setup spec still making a hell of a lot of sense, getting the scum to think any vig claim was an SK.

Yes, we should have acted last night, I already said that. I completely missed Day 2, worked out that there prob was no SK and that our role was stupid, and Nacho agreed. I asked him what we should do, said I wanted to throw out a heal on anti, and then Day 3 started before we did anything.

You can speculate that we're a Night 2 ninja or whatever, but we'll be healing people who are obviously not getting NKed from here out. We had no reason to believe we'd be tracked, nor that apparently everyone is a tracker.

Now why are you being tight-lipped about your results? Everybody but Fate and I guess YGS should have acted last night. Even if the last scum member is a ninja, then any result you have on anyone other than us and those two players is an innocent, and anyone who traveled N1 is probably also innocent. Who do you have innos on?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”