pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I think youre fishing for an inno on you. :v

With all thr trackers around Im fairly hard pressed to not see some kind of ninja.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1137, Performer wrote:1 nk instead of 2 nks, that is a noticeable difference.
Looks like 3 Trackers died so far, 2 scum...I wonder how we can tell if the YGS-Tiresias interaction actually happened.
I knew it! Prohawk was scum . Was obvious from his d1 play.
Based on the above details , looks like an SK remains. Starting to doubt there's a Bg or Doc in this setup.

Wasn't here for the quick wagon on d2.
Need to reread my notes.

When I pre-inned to camn's game , I thought I was going into a Normal, Balanced game...but this is neither!!!
- _-

In post 1138, Performer wrote:Tiresias. Talk to me about YGS.

How disappointing that we're two scum down on Day 3.

If there were an SK, they would have just claimed after the PH track and won with town. YGS is nearly confirmed town with PK's track. We already said that we'd have received confirmation if YGS were converted, so what are you asking to talk about?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1177, pisskop wrote:I think youre fishing for an inno on you. :v

With all thr trackers around Im fairly hard pressed to not see some kind of ninja.

If you visited us twice in a row -_____-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

I did do that.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Tiresias »

Then we're lucky, I was thinking about submitting a psych on anti, but nacho never got back to me and we ended up doing nothing.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Performer »

On d3 I'm starting feel like I'm having a hard time catching up with this talk about theories as well as ascetic SKs. Clearly I have the least experience in FM compared to the rest of you guys.
---
In post 1144, Fate wrote:IM ALIVE AHHEHAHAHAHAA

Yeah now I know to trust my gut reads.

Though Davsto eventually became obvscum in the end, I followed Antihero like a damn clown

Vote: Performer

NO MORE

In post 1147, Fate wrote:actually maybe YGS just shot the bulletproof SK

Also the SK has to be a Ninja if theres any balance to be had so <_<

Post 1144 finally answered my suspicion against Fate's vote on d1 - he explains it with a gut read.
Then he posted 1147 , which is a sensible theory.

The talk of SK, ninja, bp, and ascetic - all these things are making me very uncomfortable.

Looking at nka alone, I'd think there are 2 scum and 1 SK so possibly 1 SK remains. If that SK turned out to be some ninja/ascetic+bp SK, that wouldn't sound too farfetched considering the flips and that this isn't a Normalized game.
pk's visit to Tire on n1, showed he visited YGS. Ok. But then pk revealed he visited Tire again, on n2? pk what's your result for n2?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1181, Tiresias wrote:Then we're lucky, I was thinking about submitting a psych on anti, but nacho never got back to me and we ended up doing nothing.

My reaction to this is that it's extremely suspicious. A highly experienced player with at least 1 head having IC'd before....forgetting a PR submission at nighttime? :lol:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Performer »

^ebwop ended up doing nothing at nighttime
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Performer »

I've been townreading pk and dislike Fate for d3 with the oh-so-fabulous gut read.
Curious to see what pk replies with
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

???

Replys with to what?

It makes sense that a useless role would go nowhere if town. Its anti-town to fruit-vend if town, because it obfuscates things. Id believe they were a ninga before I believed they scumslipped by not sumbitting an action.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Performer »

pk didn't you say you tracked Tire twice in a row??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

so
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Performer »

what's your result for n2
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sure perf.

They went nowhere, like they said and I hinted at
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1183, Performer wrote:
In post 1181, Tiresias wrote:Then we're lucky, I was thinking about submitting a psych on anti, but nacho never got back to me and we ended up doing nothing.

My reaction to this is that it's extremely suspicious. A highly experienced player with at least 1 head having IC'd before....forgetting a PR submission at nighttime? :lol:

I didn't forget to submit an action, I didn't submit one because there's obviously not another SK; if there were, they would have claimed or shot us by now.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Tiresias »

Psychiatry-resistant SK would be setup cancer, let's not entertain that.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1162, pisskop wrote:*shrugs*

You might play it off, but its a thing that there were not 2 kills last night.

Which makes them more likely to be town, not less.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Tiresias »

BBT, I didn't really like your Fate-Davesto case and got into why in-depth Day 1 when I thought you were a bad guy. I still don't want to lynch Fate.

Why do you think Performer is town?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1191, pisskop wrote:Sure perf.

They went nowhere, like they said and I hinted at

Ok. Reason I persisted in this is because I'm also a Town Tracker and saw Tire go nowhere last night. This is also why I kept asking about Tire & YGS.
After all this on d3, I'm still not sure if Tire & YGS are town or scum . Tire's post and answer to my call-out, looked genuine.

I tracked the Nahdia slot because after all that happening on d1, I was super sure that slot was scum. Then they died and flipped town, much to my surprise.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Tiresias »

YGS is very very very likely town.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1142, Performer wrote:Since we have 7 remaining and there have been 3 who claimed already, I have an idea to suggest for this day phase, but I first want to see what people say . It's not some wildly farfetched idea but I've been considering it for this phase, but depends on what happens. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad idea yet.

Why did you suggest a mass claim?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1198, Tiresias wrote:
In post 1142, Performer wrote:Since we have 7 remaining and there have been 3 who claimed already, I have an idea to suggest for this day phase, but I first want to see what people say . It's not some wildly farfetched idea but I've been considering it for this phase, but depends on what happens. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad idea yet.

Why did you suggest a mass claim?

I thought that would help better clear the air, as in help us find the villain.
But as I said at the time, I wasn't certain if would even be helpful in a game like this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”