Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Ether »

Day 1, Votecount 17

4 Fire Assassin (Gorkington, Aristophanes, Minsc and Boo, Not_Mafia)
3 androgybee (ActionDan, chamber, Ircher)
1 ActionDan (Iecerint)
1 chamber (Roshar)
1 Gorkington (Maruchan)
1 Maruchan (Xkfyu)
1 Minsc and Boo (Fire Assassin)
1 Xkfyu (androgybee)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-20 09:00:00), or on Wednesday, April 20th at 9:00 am EDT.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 419, Gorkington wrote:
iece wrote:I just think you might be scum because you spent some time casting dispersions on ppl who're probably town
as someone whose opinion you can definitely trust on the matter, i think i would have indulged myself less as scum there.
could understand this a little more if i was just attacking anyone who calls me scummy, but i feel like ive just been really prickly to people who have been calling me bad at the game. which is probably something i just need to start accepting is going to happen if im going to play the way i do.
zzz.

It's like 95% Ircher.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 417, chamber wrote:Can you point to his most vapid in practice but superficially not post?

Probably, but I've occasionally made little posts that mock him that he has reposted on his own, so examples should not be hard to find. Earlier ones had more words though.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Roshar »

@
Iecerint

Post and The scum and town reads. No explanation, just, "I think he's scum, town, scum" . Post in particular, the logic behind it I couldn't follow. you want to join Gorke's wagon, but you think Gorke's scum, correct me if I'm wrong? (you later found out it was Gorke who began the wagon, but still not sure where it fits in here)
I might have to iso Gorke, but last I remember from him, Ircher was a town read for him. Which other town reads does he try to discredit?

In terms of the vapidness from fire, I've been accused as town and when people tend to wagon it, it's plausible that one disengages from the game and loses interest in scum hunting. But there's also other emotions that accompany that I'm not seeing. Like anger/bitterness at being voted wrongly.

In terms of chamber's post . He finds this a, "giant leap in a bad way. Something scum may have manufactured thought about" :

Dav is town for this effort he's put together imo. Scum will try to look pro-town whereas this is a big plus to towns wincon. I buy it. Would help but phone posting at work ^_~

Right, so if you had pointed this out yourself, and called it a big jump and manufactured, I'd consider it super paranoid town. But the fact that you posted it in reply to iecerint's defense of androgybee, comes across as an effort to maintain your stance on androgy, i.e, manufactured. The reasoning in iteself is a huge jump, "he's scum, but he's appearing to look town by doing something town". I cannot see how town would feel that strongly about that statement.

@chamber
, not trying to make fun of you. Just found your statement odd for the same reasons you found androgy's statement odd.
Also, same question as Gorke, which points did you find you related to with fire assassin?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

The sequence of events was:

1. Thinking Gorke is scummy
2. Thinking Fire is scummy
3. Assessing Fire's wagon upon learning it exists
4. Realizing that Gorke did the Fire wagon

The only town read the Gorke stuff came from was Ircher, as noted above.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

The game doubled since my last post ;_;

To the beer fridge!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Why do we have so many single player wagons tho...
That's boring.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

--Sidebar note--
Catchup may not actually occur until tomorrow. Apologies in advance.
- Jingle
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In super town guys.

/drunk post
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think it's my first time with that wa two words

It's a sign.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by ActionDan »

First thing next morning.

You just wait for me y'hear?

I'm coming
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 428, Roshar wrote:he's scum, but he's appearing to look town by doing something town

That's not what I said. Scum try to appear town looking, this means doing things that are lightly protown (like giving a town read). That looked to me like scum giving a town read not like town giving a town read.
Taking a break from the site.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 410, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Mini 1781 - D1 Andro ISO
1. Gut that Roshar's town in -
Everything up to this post has been primarily RVS/null. Maybe I forgot, but where did that townread come from? The post on a whole reads as -
Null-Town Indicative

2. Expresses Xkfyu scumread in , but doesn't vote til , 12 hours later. -
This is one of those things that feel weird. Considering it was only 12 hrs, maybe Andro simply forgot, but still a bit unusual. -
Null-Scum Indicative

The Iso is way too shallow and too much null here.

I can support this counterwagon, for now.
VOTE: Andro

First you admit to not reading a case, before stating it is a solid case and sheeping it. Then you get all wishy washy with your votes. Then you post an ISO analysis that LITERALLY SAYS you have ONE null-slight scum and ONE null-slight town read, ending in an overall perfectly middle of the road 100% null read. And continue to say you support counter-wagoning this person.

If you had implied voting for pressure on them to provide more content, okay I'd understand. But you didn't. You literally expressed a willingness to run a lynch wagon on them. What the fuck. Either you're the worst scum player of all time, or you're blatantly not giving a fuck about this game at all. Either way, you need to be gone. VOTE: Ircher
I still don't like Gork, but you're a more pressing concern.
In post 414, Roshar wrote:@Maru, do you think if scum had an extra vote on them, (yet they're many votes away from a lynch) they'd freak out in the dt? If you'd argued wifom, that would be a diff matter, but that still wouldn't lead you to an alignment as it could go both ways.
So, maru, you admit that gorke turns everything into a joke, yet, you don't consider this to be one as well?

I think neither town nor scum would make a fuss in the way that Gork did about the vote. it felt faked as fuck. Before it was pointed out as sarcasm, i couldn't understand it, but Regardless of the way in which gork went about it, ANYBODY expressing a fear of votes is MORE likely to be scum than town. I don't think anybody would freak out in the day thread over that few votes. thats why i was so flabbergasted originally.

However, after being pointed out that the semi-joking sarcasm existed, it made MORE sense for scum to make a joke about extra votes on them, to cover up a legitimate worry about town roles with voting-impairing power roles or restrictions of some kind, in order to find out if the vote was legitimate or not. Personally, if I were in gork's shoes and saw an extra vote on myself and I was town, I'd not really care or I'd simply say "@Mod: is there an error in the votecount at all?" just to clarify. if no error, I would assume some form of town-sided vote-impairing power role (I've seen more townsided than scumsided roles that play with votes), and not say anything about it to hope scum don't notice. If error, I continue playing game and don't give a fuck. As scum, I would be worried about getting as much information about said vote-impairing power role as possible, so rather than just asking after errors, I would specifically ask about the extra vote of a specific person on myself.

Basically, the only way I could see myself acting as he did, in his shoes, is if I was scum. THATS why I thought it was scummy.

Do I think it is typical of EITHER town OR scum to freak out in the manner gork did over an extra vote on them when they have that few votes? Not at all. I just think the specific way he went about doing it seemed very scum oriented, in trying to cover up a legitimate worry about extra votes on himself. Yes, he did make a joke, No I don't think the joke was all the post contained. I think the joke was just covering up the fear of votes to try to draw attention away from it.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Gorkington »

everything i do has a secret motive.

especially.

this post.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Gorkington »

rosh wrote:Also, same question as Gorke, which points did you find you related to with fire assassin?
not sure i understand this?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 432, Aristophanes wrote:Catchup may not actually occur until tomorrow. Apologies in advance.
come be town already!!!!
i need someone to condense with and iece is slightly intimidating.
:c
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted. Catching up now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 376, chamber wrote:My slots first 2 posts are pretty terrible, why is there no traction on a wagon on me? Suspicious.

Suspicious of who? Everyone who is not voting you?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:21 am

Post by chamber »

At the time I made that post I was indicating that I found it noteworthy, not specific suspicion on anyone for it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 440, Gorkington wrote:
In post 432, Aristophanes wrote:Catchup may not actually occur until tomorrow. Apologies in advance.
come be town already!!!!
i need someone to condense with and iece is slightly intimidating.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Man feels like I haven't posted in here forever, when its been only a day or two.
I really think we need a wagon on either Maruchan or Minsc and Boo.
They both seem scummish to me.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 442, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 376, chamber wrote:My slots first 2 posts are pretty terrible, why is there no traction on a wagon on me? Suspicious.

Suspicious of who? Everyone who is not voting you?

Did anyone else think this post was terrible btw?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 437, Maruchan wrote:
In post 410, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Mini 1781 - D1 Andro ISO
1. Gut that Roshar's town in -
Everything up to this post has been primarily RVS/null. Maybe I forgot, but where did that townread come from? The post on a whole reads as -
Null-Town Indicative

2. Expresses Xkfyu scumread in , but doesn't vote til , 12 hours later. -
This is one of those things that feel weird. Considering it was only 12 hrs, maybe Andro simply forgot, but still a bit unusual. -
Null-Scum Indicative

The Iso is way too shallow and too much null here.

I can support this counterwagon, for now.
VOTE: Andro

First you admit to not reading a case, before stating it is a solid case and sheeping it. Then you get all wishy washy with your votes. Then you post an ISO analysis that LITERALLY SAYS you have ONE null-slight scum and ONE null-slight town read, ending in an overall perfectly middle of the road 100% null read. And continue to say you support counter-wagoning this person.

If you had implied voting for pressure on them to provide more content, okay I'd understand. But you didn't. You literally expressed a willingness to run a lynch wagon on them. What the fuck. Either you're the worst scum player of all time, or you're blatantly not giving a fuck about this game at all. Either way, you need to be gone.VOTE: Ircher

That is incorrect. You missed the key part -- For Now; which implied that I was not sold on it. It's early in the Day.

I still don't like Gork, but you're a more pressing concern.
In post 414, Roshar wrote:@Maru, do you think if scum had an extra vote on them, (yet they're many votes away from a lynch) they'd freak out in the dt? If you'd argued wifom, that would be a diff matter, but that still wouldn't lead you to an alignment as it could go both ways.
So, maru, you admit that gorke turns everything into a joke, yet, you don't consider this to be one as well?

I think neither town nor scum would make a fuss in the way that Gork did about the vote. it felt faked as fuck. Before it was pointed out as sarcasm, i couldn't understand it, but Regardless of the way in which gork went about it, ANYBODY expressing a fear of votes is MORE likely to be scum than town. I don't think anybody would freak out in the day thread over that few votes. thats why i was so flabbergasted originally.

However, after being pointed out that the semi-joking sarcasm existed, it made MORE sense for scum to make a joke about extra votes on them, to cover up a legitimate worry about town roles with voting-impairing power roles or restrictions of some kind, in order to find out if the vote was legitimate or not. Personally, if I were in gork's shoes and saw an extra vote on myself and I was town, I'd not really care or I'd simply say "@Mod: is there an error in the votecount at all?" just to clarify. if no error, I would assume some form of town-sided vote-impairing power role (I've seen more townsided than scumsided roles that play with votes), and not say anything about it to hope scum don't notice. If error, I continue playing game and don't give a fuck. As scum, I would be worried about getting as much information about said vote-impairing power role as possible, so rather than just asking after errors, I would specifically ask about the extra vote of a specific person on myself.

Basically, the only way I could see myself acting as he did, in his shoes, is if I was scum. THATS why I thought it was scummy.

Do I think it is typical of EITHER town OR scum to freak out in the manner gork did over an extra vote on them when they have that few votes? Not at all. I just think the specific way he went about doing it seemed very scum oriented, in trying to cover up a legitimate worry about extra votes on himself. Yes, he did make a joke, No I don't think the joke was all the post contained. I think the joke was just covering up the fear of votes to try to draw attention away from it.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Maruchan

Some OMGUS is involved here.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:27 am

Post by chamber »

ActionDan Apr 06, 10:28am Apr 10, 02:20am 1 day 6 hours
Aristophanes Apr 06, 04:44pm Apr 09, 10:44pm 1 day 9 hours
Roshar Apr 07, 08:08pm Apr 09, 09:46pm 1 day 10 hours
androgybee Apr 06, 11:04am Apr 09, 02:49pm 1 day 17 hours
Minsc and Boo Apr 06, 10:07am Apr 09, 01:39pm 1 day 18 hours
Not_Mafia Apr 06, 12:43pm Apr 09, 01:30pm 1 day 18 hours

Like half the game is approaching prods.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”