BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Thats right SirCakez embrace that shit like a real man!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah man!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 431, BlacleWorks wrote:Explaining yourself isn't vital to the game Wgeurts. So tired of your preachy BS, this is not a newb game and you aint no IC. Just know that the way you are playing tells me two things immediately. You are likely scum and very excited to have a scumdoctor/Are the scumdoctor. You are town and you have a PR. If I'm wrong on both of these great job I hope mafia kills you tonight and cop/jk are saved by your badness. If I'm right about any of these you need to rethink your strategies. Your not in control of this town your just digging more tunnels and no one is going to listen to your bullshit... sigh your the worst just stop posting for like 24 hours or something you need a break...

Kuroi, your reaction is shit tier. Your only capable of pointing out the obvious and you can't even point it out without being subjective. You are actually playing worse than Wgeurts. Atleast Wgeurts can keep his emotions in check. Atleast Anenien has the balls to recognize terribad plays. Nope you just continue to wallow in your shit pit.

I am absolutely disgusted so far. I am very happy that I am the Vig :D Framer on me tonight... also don't kill me

Im gonna shoot a cow in the back :D

Explaining your actions is vital to the game and as such I'm going to make an entire post dedicated to why.

Town don't have information scum do, we are uninformed, the only things we can work with is the information others claim. Now if everybody just went around not explaining anything then it would be impossible to form correct reads, as you'd have nothing but perhaps VCA to base it off. The scum can easily hide in this and they win the majority of times except for when the town is purely lucky.

Now if people explain their actions others are able to analyse said explanations. This helps town in two ways: if you're town the analysis of others can point out mistakes in your line-of-thought meaning you're able to form more accurate reads. However it also provides more information and chances for scum to slip-up. As such not explaining yourself is literally playing against your win-condition unless there are other factors in play like being a cop etc. If you don't explain your actions and refuse to do so you are then a liability to the town, bad at the game, and should replace out as you're one of the factors lowering the general quality of mafia.

This isn't preachy BS, this is fact. You're playing like a stubborn jack-ass and I'm just waiting for the game to end to talk theory with you once you've fallen from your high pedestal. You also fully underestimate my level of play, I know my town-game and could speak of how I act as town in walls. I wouldn't get excited with a PR and show it, you're so mistaken and caught up in your own cloud that you can't see the way out any more.

I'm not the bad town here, I'm the one explaining my actions and showing my reasons for what I do. I interact with other town to see if I may be mistaken and I always keep in mind I may be wrong. BW, I hold nothing against you, once this game is done we can talk again once you see how wrong you've been this game.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 433, BlacleWorks wrote:Only the morons/scum are entertaining his Bull! Like seriously there needs to be a test you have to pass before you can stop playing newbie games. People wonder why scum wins more than town....

Maybe you should return to the newbie queue so that my "preaching" isn't necessary. If you play in a game with me and you're playing badly I hold the right to call you out on that.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 441, BlacleWorks wrote:Kuroi the better is decided in the results. Wgeurts will die before you push any lynches in this game. And when that happens you will be caught sooo good luck with whatever your planning :D

I'd hammer that Persival. Going to keep my vote where it is so everyone will remember how hard I tunneled Wgeurts so that when I flip town people can go back and examine the interaction from a confirmed town perspective.

If you kill me tonight you're facing a policy lynch tomorrow, can I get agreement on this from others? This is called leashing.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 454, wgeurts wrote:
In post 441, BlacleWorks wrote:Kuroi the better is decided in the results. Wgeurts will die before you push any lynches in this game. And when that happens you will be caught sooo good luck with whatever your planning :D

I'd hammer that Persival. Going to keep my vote where it is so everyone will remember how hard I tunneled Wgeurts so that when I flip town people can go back and examine the interaction from a confirmed town perspective.

If you kill me tonight you're facing a policy lynch tomorrow, can I get agreement on this from others? This is called leashing.

Couldn't this be manipulated by scum?

I'd rather Blacle just agree to not use his vig tonight. Given that the JK might jail him, two shots could end up wasted, so him using the vig tonight would be really bad for town.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 455, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 454, wgeurts wrote:

Couldn't this be manipulated by scum?

I'd rather Blacle just agree to not use his vig tonight. Given that the JK might jail him, two shots could end up wasted, so him using the vig tonight would be really bad for town.

Would you rather have a cannonball vig with even more chance to mess up?
Of cause it's manipulatable however I prefer the judgement of the town vs scum over BW.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by wgeurts »

HE will shoot if there's no threat, that's already clear. Even the threat of a JK won't stop him.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Yeah, putting it that way, I'll agree
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Why is it important that Wgeurts stays alive? I just cant seem to figure out his importance to the game :D
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 459, BlacleWorks wrote:Why is it important that Wgeurts stays alive? I just cant seem to figure out his importance to the game :D

BW, what is the importance of a town player being alive in mafia?

THE TOWN NEEDS TO BE ALIVE TO WIN!

And if you shoot the player making the most content and being the most productive you're a fool.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Also BW if you shoot me, we policy lynch you and then the town loses you are solely responsible. If you want to win don't be an idiot.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Town does not need to be alive to win that would be scum...
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 462, BlacleWorks wrote:Town does not need to be alive to win that would be scum...

If all the town die we lose, thus every time someone that's town dies we accelerate scum's win-condition.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Persivul »

Regarding KT: I don't give a fuck if he's going to be replaced. Look at the wagons. Look at his ISO. It's scummy. Note it NOW befoe someone comes in and cleans up the slot. I've cleaned up some very bad scum slots as a replacement. It's not difficult. In this game, all you need to do is post a wall of non-committal observations and some newbie theory and you're conftown.

@gurts: Yeah, vigs can be negative utiltity, but guess what: you knew there'd be one when you signed up, so quit whining about it. Your continued focus on it, on top of your initial knee-jerk reaction to waste actions by JKing it, is scummy as fuck.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

VOTE: Wgeurts

Mobilepost.
Don't take it personally, Wgeurts, but enough outta you.
You're speculating, survivalistic, and that we shouldn't lynch the most active player part??? Pigeon poop!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Also, suggesting policy lynching the Vig Tomorrow? Dafuq.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 461, wgeurts wrote:Also BW if you shoot me, we policy lynch you and then the town loses you are solely responsible. If you want to win don't be an idiot.

Fear mongering. Suggesting a PL on a PR. What would professor guerts say about such play? Pretty sure he'd call it scummy.

VOTE: wgeurts
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:57 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 465, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Wgeurts

Mobilepost.
Don't take it personally, Wgeurts, but enough outta you.
You're speculating, survivalistic, and that we shouldn't lynch the most active player part??? Pigeon poop!

Everything I've or anyone has said is speculation as we have no hard evidence.
Yes, I don't want to die as that advances scum's win-condition.
I never outright said we shouldn't lynch the most active player, I was saying that BW was being a fool blind to the truth. I'm town, anyone can see that.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:58 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 466, Aneninen wrote:Also, suggesting policy lynching the Vig Tomorrow? Dafuq.

I'm serious.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 467, Persivul wrote:
In post 461, wgeurts wrote:Also BW if you shoot me, we policy lynch you and then the town loses you are solely responsible. If you want to win don't be an idiot.

Fear mongering. Suggesting a PL on a PR. What would professor guerts say about such play? Pretty sure he'd call it scummy.

VOTE: wgeurts

Suggesting a policy lynch on a PR that has the potential to screw over the town if they start screwing over the town, mmmmmmmmh.
And yes I'm flipping fear-mongering BW as he is blind to all reason.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:01 am

Post by wgeurts »

If I get lynched today all those that are town should definitely take a look at those resisting the wagon on persivul in exchange for various other counter-wagons one of which being me. I've explained all my thoughts a lot so those will be out there as well. BW will hopefully also knock-off his ego a but when he realises he's been wrong all Day 1, maybe then people can prevent him from being dead-weight.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anen, make a case explaining why not wanting to die, preventing an unpredictable player from screwing up, and posting thoughts about the game is scummy. As you seem to be claiming they are.

As for persivul, he's not town and if he is he's a VI.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Wgeurts we're not lynching the Vig :/
Persivul - you literally went from posting a miniwall about KT to voting wgeurts in 3 posts. What's up there?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:08 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

I just don't see gurts as scum, he has been the most pro town player in the game.
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Open Games”