Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Shos, do you think ARS if scum flavour cop would get something like an investigation immune or ninja passive to boost his power? Because flavour cop by itself for scum seems weak.

Flavour cop + role cop scum duo does sound like a sick tag-team though. I do want to believe its ARS/flub because it would mean I was right all the way back in early day 2.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1724, A Real Scourge wrote:why is it so unbelievable for them to have forged that reaction? Shos isn't a new player.

Because it would be more than the reaction, it would also mean planning to come up with that ability. I really think it's too creative thinking to comprehensively come up with that role and introduce it in a really natural way.

In post 1724, A Real Scourge wrote:you just said you don't see me and shos as partners, then you discard that and put me/shos as one of the possibilities to defend your poe lynch suggestion. and you even seem to be townreading me, plus you've outlined how my active is confirmed and that you don't think its likely that I have a strong passive. it all seems fake, like you're looking for a way to softly push for my lynch.

There is a difference.
First when I say I don't think it's ARS/shos because of the hard 1v1 that isn't is a 100% association ruled out, but it means I think it's very unlikely. Hard bussing that way is not unheard of, though it would have had to be done well.
About this interaction though I do actually feel comfortable 100% ruling out flub/shos because the evidence is more convincing. Basically I'm saying ARS/shos hard bussing day 2 is hard to believe but not impossible, but I think flub/shos coming up with that role and outing it in that way that felt genuine is pretty much much impossible imo.

Also these aren't mutually exclusive! When you take away ars/shos and flub/shos you are left with ARS/flub. Don't make it out like I'm contradicting myself; also I did have to re-read and think back to remember the ee-shos interaction in the first place so yeah I wasn't thinking about it until I saw it again. And though I've changed my reads on you/shos at some points I've been scumreading you for most of this game starting day 1.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 1724, A Real Scourge wrote:why is it so unbelievable for them to have forged that reaction? Shos isn't a new player.

you just said you don't see me and shos as partners, then you discard that and put me/shos as one of the possibilities to defend your poe lynch suggestion. and you even seem to be townreading me, plus you've outlined how my active is confirmed and that you don't think its likely that I have a strong passive. it all seems fake, like you're looking for a way to softly push for my lynch.

but ya, the Flub results a bit weird, im surprised he didn't question it.

While I'll gladly take credit for my good scumgame, this isn't nearly it. If this was a scum theater, it would be BRILLIANT, and totally give me don corleone
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:30 am

Post by shos »

For the record, I would 150% lynch flubber, but -150% lynch EE.

sadly, the fuck, they are the same slot.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

the thing is i don't think its scum theatre. not shos/Flub. the more I think about it and see what's going on here the more i think it's shos/Rask.
i wish ii could explain. i suddenly feel horribly inarticulate. Klingons role is weird if shos is scum tho.
so in the end all im really sure about is scum Rask.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

and Rask, i don't doubt that shos has that fruit vendor. it's obvious he does. they wouldn't have needed to come up with it, they would've just needed to use it like that.
but my point isn't that shos and Flub are scum together. it's that you're ruling it out. to protect yourself and one of them, im not sure which.
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Do you really think shos fruit vendor would've visited his partner twice and the kill target once, especially when having his role confirmed would help him?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Are you actually trying to figure this game out?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

ARS/flub
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

are you even listening to me? I just said I don't think shos is partners with Flub.
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

While simultaneously casting shade on me for me ruling it out.
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

you ruled it out because 'it's too unbelievable that they both came up with shos's role and decided to use it that way'. not because shos only ever targeted the kill target and Flubber.
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I stand by that, though. Scum shos has no reason to get his partner to confirm his role in that complicated way when he could just visit someone town and get them to vouch.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:08 am

Post by shos »

can we setup spec?

does anyone have time to collect all the roleclaimsssssssssss? including dead and scum?

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

I'm doubting you cause you ruled out that shos could come up with a way to get scum utility out of a fruit vendor role. im doubting you cause you think that's more convincing than the fact that it's really obvious shos and i are not partners. and I'm doubting you because you're pretending that you're thinking really hard about the setup and partner interactions while ignoring how dumb it would be to have a flavour cop/rolecop/joat scumteam, the fact that shos is obviously not lying about his fruit vendor. and I'm doubting you because you should know that your roleblocker + that scumteam you've suggested + the other roles in the setup doesn't make sense. two investigative (one with some kind of investigative immunity) and a joat scum team does not balance out a roleblocker, an amnesiac cop, a loudmouth, and every other town ability that's flipped or been claimed!
All hail the king, baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:15 am

Post by shos »

I just noticed omething. Brilliant play RC, but oh noes! I'm here!

"You may target a player to inspect. You will be informed of their SCP number, but not their alignment or any of their roles or abilities."
from scum PM.

Why would scum need to know their ALIGNMENT? Could there be an SK?

On N1 we had both SNOWMAN killed and a scum dead.
obviously snowman was the scum kill.
frozen claimed PGO in order to avoid death.

Basically we can't do shit about it if I'm right, but scum are fucked about it too, so they'll have to kill them, lol.

~~~
we need to lynch scum correctly today. The scum need to kill Frozen to win. if they don't, they lose, because we will never LYNCH frozen, and in a 1v1 they lose to frozen.

so dear scum, for out chances, and for yours, you have to kill frozen tonight. Town roleblocker will not use their ability.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

ARS

1. If shos was scum with flubber, rather than actually visiting his partner twice and kill target once it's safe to say he'd actually be lying about the role instead.
2. But I don't think shos/flubber could/would come up with a role like that and manage to introduce it in a natural way. Furthermore lying about being FV is unlikely in general because we could have earlier forced him to visit someone to try to prove it.
3. Therefore, I think he is FV and I don't think he could be scum with flubber because the alternatives are ridiculous.

@All your other stuff. Town actually had a town of power this game even though we wasted most of it. Got 0 use out of the lightning rod and cop for example (because shos town makes cop work). So against that powerful town I definitely can see a strong scumteam like what I'm saying.
deranged and incoherent
?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 am

Post by shos »

^^^ you know I'm right btw because of the scum win condition, which means that if frozen was a PGO, then even a 2v2 is not enough for scum.

Also, best case scenario is SK can even shoot again, and kills the remaining scum.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:25 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

iraon roleblocked the player who killed/hammered him.
kelbris was a weak joat with a delay roleblock, an amnesiac watch that goes to town, and a flavour cop that gives SCP number.
jmo was an ascetic.
Ranger was a vigilante that couldn't act if targeted by an action that night.
Klingon was an amnesiac cop that delivered to shos(?)
Dream Man announced publically how many actions happened to him.
FA is a PGO who claims responsibility for kelbris death.
I'm a flavour cop that targeted shos, Dream Man, Flubber (proven to have targeted Dream Man via result)
shos is a fruit vendor who targeted Flub, the nightkill, then Flub again
Flub is a rolecop who targeted me, shos, then Dream Man
Rask is a roleblocker who targeted someone(?) Night 1 and then Dream Man twice afterwards

preview: Rask I'm saying your proposed scumteam is weak as hell! all of kelbris's abilities sucked! and his partners, against all that town power, were a possibly investigative immune flavour cop and a rolecop?
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Shos, we had a vigilante (confirmed on flip) that claimed the snarky kill. Scum killed Alchemist n1.

I'm also pretty sure SK would have killed at least one other night, especially last night because if they got a scum they could lynch anyone and then win.
I don't think it's really worth considering sk because we've already lost if it exists, and I think scum investigating RC night 1 is very likely from my experience with him and that hydra being pgo makes a lot of sense.

Scum should also know if E+A is pgo or not because they should know if kelbris targeted E+A (which means PGO) or someone else. But if E+A were SK instead of pgo I assume scum would have killed them or otherwise tried to frame them with results. But yeah, it's not worth looking at because the game would already be over then.
deranged and incoherent
?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Great post walls rant incoming

Intent to vote Shos
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1743, A Real Scourge wrote:preview: Rask I'm saying your proposed scumteam is weak as hell! all of kelbris's abilities sucked! and his partners, against all that town power, were a possibly investigative immune flavour cop and a rolecop?

Yeah, but fruit vendor in the scumteam is even weaker. And without shos it's just you and flub left!
So you're not really going to convince me with that, though maybe when FA comes by you can talk to her.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

FA please. I'm almost entirely certain it's ARS/flub and you'd be losing the game with that vote.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I thought RC was right as well, when he said shos/dream man.
But dream man flipping town means he only had me/shos and I know that's wrong so he was wrong.
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:31 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1746, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1743, A Real Scourge wrote:preview: Rask I'm saying your proposed scumteam is weak as hell! all of kelbris's abilities sucked! and his partners, against all that town power, were a possibly investigative immune flavour cop and a rolecop?

Yeah, but fruit vendor in the scumteam is even weaker. And without shos it's just you and flub left!
So you're not really going to convince me with that, though maybe when FA comes by you can talk to her.

not trying to convince you tho. my point is you're scum.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”