Mini 511-Match of Champions Mafia! GAME OVER!

schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by schismatized »

Right now, I think the scum is probably ZA and MoS. Even after ZA pushes for a townie quicklynch, MoS still comes out defending him.

MoS has just reposted a bunch of stuff that has already been said... Looks like hes trying to hide in plain site.

vote: Zoneace

I told you it was too early to lynch. Streef wasnt even that scummy IMO.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

schismatized wrote:. Even after ZA pushes for a townie quicklynch

Im sorry, if you review, i wasnt the one pushing hardest for stree's lycnh. But nice lies SCUM.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

schismatized wrote:MoS has just reposted a bunch of stuff that has already been said... Looks like hes trying to hide in plain site.
So now that you've proven that you didn't actually read my comments, why don't you go back and
answer the f*cking questions
Permanent V/LA.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

First in my defense, Zoneace's theory was the main topic of discussion on day one and I was just participating.

Analysis (players in order of front page):

ZoneAce: He had a theory that was beneficial to the town imo, but many disagreed that it was worth a claim to find it out. Much of day 1 was spent arguing over his theory (even before he said it). I do not like how he attacks players who don't necessarily see things the same way he does, but I also think he was just upset with most of the town not understanding what he was saying, and know how it feels to be misunderstood. I think he has contributed a lot to the game, with his theory, and through his posts (and the way people reacted to them). He has currently claimed vanilla townie, and I fully believe him. (yes I know this is the person you know my feelings about, but I felt I'd talk about everybody).

Schismatized: Spent most of day 1 insulting Zoneace (fueling the fire while complaining about it). Was one of the people to hop onto the Zoneace wagon behind me without adding anything as to why he was doing it. He has not added anything to any discussion. For the whole game (except for a few early posts) he has done nothing except argue with Zoneace, and is now voting him again on day 2. Based on his complete lack of contribution, and his jump onto Zoneace without added reason (none of his complaints about Zone's playstyle count as reasons imo) I am fairly sure he is scum. Oh also the last sentence of post 255 reeks to me. He says Stree wasn't that scummy in his opinion, but never attempted to defend him at all day 1.

Draux: He has 11 total posts. All of which say absolutely nothing with a lot of vote hopping being done early on. Was called a newb townie day one by TCS, and has clung on to that like a life raft, hiding behind it all of day 1. Hammered Stree for no reason except that he threateded to if people didn't stop arguing. He is the most obvious scum right now imo.
vote Draux

Nocmen: Was fairly involved day 1, but avoided the whole thing going on around ZoneAce's theory while commenting on other things. He is either intentionally misrepresenting what MoS has said today, or misunderstood what MoS is saying, and I'm not sure which it is. His analysis of players is terrible, and he doesn't really say anything at all. I put him in the tow category for now, but based on his play that could change fairly quickly.

Nelly632: Was the one to claim for ZoneAce's theory. He had no reason to, and anyone blaming Zone for outing him is wrong. He then got into an argument with Zone about Zone's reaction to other people, and Zone's theory. He responded well, but he has a different look at the way this should work than those that agreed with Zone (myself included) and so could not agree. He voted Zone off and on all through day 1. He played a big role in many of the arguments that happened, but he was adding content while doing so. He has claimed mason, and I have no reason not to believe him. He is town in my book.

Numenorean7: Has backed Nelly almost the whole game, and blames Zone for outing him. But at the same time he never really got involved in discussion about any of it. He hasn't really added anything of his own, and I think that it may be possible that he is Nelly's mason buddy. Since I feel this way I am putting him in the town category.

bubka: 3 posts... I have nothing to say here... except Lynch all Liars right?! (Not really, but he better start posting or get replaced).

MastermindofSin: Day 1 he defended ZoneAce because people were attacking him as scum because of his play style, and MoS (who has played with him before) said they were wrong. He has provided some great analysis today. I feel that he was hunting very hard on day 1, and he has been constantly responding to other people with thoughts or questions. I am pretty sure he is protown.

So my top three suspects are:
1. Draux
2. Schismatized
3.Either bubka or Nocmen (depending on what happens)
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

I contributed nothing except regarding ZA and Nelly because that was pretty much the only thing to talk about D1. I didn't have much to say about Stree's hammer that hadn't been said already. I'll try to participate more today. Hopefully we'll have more to discuss than ZONEACE's theories.

Vote: Draux

Hammering just after a claim is a serious newbie-scum-tell IMO.

At the risk of being a copy-cat, here are some brief thoughts on the other players in this game.

ZONEACE:

Been discussed plenty already. I don't like the way he pushed for a Streeflo hammer. Even before the claim, it was way to early for a lynch. Scum may have avoided him for fear of a doc protect, or may be scum himself.
FoS

schismatized:

His case against ZA on D1 was bad, and I'd like to see him mention someone else.
Nocmen:

His only real vote all day was on streeflo, which makes him look bad. I'd like to hear him answer MoS's questions. Particularly, what else "concerned him" D1?
FoS

Nelly:

Probably a Mason. Spent the whole day going after ZA. Scum avoided him for fear of a doc protect.
MoS:

Pro-town looking so far. Genuine scumhunting and all that, wot?
Draux:

All he did was vote people and act weird. What makes me particularly worried is his Streeflo hammer. Is it worth lynching him just to keep that from happening again?
Dragonsofsummer:

Seems to be something of a trendsetter: first ZA and then Streeflo. More experienced Mafia being followed around by less experienced partners?
Bubka:

Who? Only 3 posts: needs more content.
Political Correctness offends me.
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Draux »

Vote: Draux

Ha
hhha hhhHH
HHAA!

Hahah!

Ha! HhhHA
HHHAHH
AHA Aaaaaa aaaaaAaaA
aAaa

Aaaaaaa
aa aaAAAA!!
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by schismatized »

The only reason I havent attacked anyone else other than ZA is because he has steered all talk to him. He has derailed all other "theories" (lol) except his own and has attacked people for not being on the same page as him. THIS IS SCUMMY. APPEAL TO EMOTION IS SCUMMY. It looks like he is hiding something.

I dont know what your trying to do MoS, but I dont really think your that boneheaded to not see where i am coming from. No, I just thinking your trying every last thing to keep any suspicion off your scum pal.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm

Anyone else realize Draux just hammered himself?

I think we just lynched a Jester... or a really stupid townie...
-Tyler Durden
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by schismatized »

wait...umm WTF was that about draux?
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Draux »

Thanks for all your help, ZoneAce. =D
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Anyone else realize Draux just hammered himself?

I think we just lynched a Jester... or a really stupid townie...
Um... By my count Draux has 4 votes: Nocmen, ZONEACE, Numenorean7, and Draux. Where's the fifth?
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Draux »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Draux: He has 11 total posts. All of which say absolutely nothing with a lot of vote hopping being done early on. Was called a newb townie day one by TCS, and has clung on to that like a life raft, hiding behind it all of day 1. Hammered Stree for no reason except that he threateded to if people didn't stop arguing. He is the most obvious scum right now imo.
vote Draux
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Ah. I didn't see the vote in that wall of words. I didn't intend to put you at L-1, though you deserved it if anyone did.

I suppose that means you are the Jester then? I thought they were restricted to open games. :?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

First off, BM is retarded if he put a Jester in this game. Jesters should never be considered Champions.

Secondly, I think it's pretty obvious at this point that DragonsofSummer and Schis are scum together. DoS's case against Draux was SO much weaker than the one he put up against Schis, and Draux's behavior could have been attributed to newb/idiot/apparently jester behavior, instead of scum. Schis doesn't have that excuse.

Vote: Schismatized
Permanent V/LA.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Thats unfair of you MoS. I did not even consider Jester as a possible role in this game, and so felt that Draux's complete and total lack of helpfulness, on anything, was scummier than Schis, I still think Schis is a good lynch candidate for tomorrow regardless.

Also there is only so much you can attribute to being a newbie. I felt that Draux passed that line long ago, and so that is why my vote was on him.

Its not fair of you to say my case against him was worse than the one against Schis becuase he had done absolutely nothing even remotely pro-town. Schis has a few small things that made him look better in my eyes than Draux did (not including his last few posts, not being able to comment on anything but ZoneAce is complete BS, and it almost seals the deal for me that he is the way to go tomorrow).
-Tyler Durden
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

this is why I think Jesters a stupid game characters. First of all, back in the day, you couldn't vote yourself. Now you can and you have a character who's soul goal is to get lynched and they can actually hammer themself??? yeah thats full of win right there.

vote schis tomorrow
bubka
bubka
Townie
bubka
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by bubka »

Sorry guys I think I just signed up for a mafia game too many in my enthusiasm! Anyway now that I'm dead in the newbie game, I can concentrate here. I had been reading through partially before, and found Zoneace a bit too agressive. But I am yet to read through the whole thing, so bear with me for some time more.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by Nocmen »

WTF another hammer? Draux...words can not express what I feel right now. You make me look like a good Mafia player.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote Count

Draux 5 (Nocmen, Zoneace, DoS, Num7, Draux)
Zoneace 1 (Schiz)

Not Voting: bubka, Nelly632, MoS

9 Alive, 5 to lynch.

It didn't take long for the town to jump on the scummiest looking player in the game. Draux could barely contain a smirk as scum and town alike fell for his trap.

Draux- Jester-(No Name), Original Victor-ThAdmiral in Open 25-Jester Mafia, has been lynched

Draux Wins!

But that's not the end of the game. Oh no, the match of champions continues, in order to see who else can achieve a victory by meeting their win condition here.

It is now Night 3. You have 48 hours to get night choices in.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

MastermindofSin is hereby
forcibly
replaced by DGMavn.

Please all give him a nice, warm, regal welcome to the game. :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:18 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Apologies about the long night. If it's any consolation-nobody is dead.
It is now Day 3. With 8 alive, 5 votes are still required to lynch someone.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:55 am

Post by ZONEACE »

vote schiz
nuff said.
DGMavn
DGMavn
Townie
DGMavn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 am

Post by DGMavn »

'sup all.

Reread in progress. I'll have more thoughts later this weekend.
But from the last couple of pages, everyone seems to hate schiz. I'm not sure why yet.
Show
DGMavn.
Not DCMavn, EGMavn, DGMavin, DJMavin, or DMVagn.
D-G-M-a-v-n.

Get it right.

Scum: 1/0/0
ProTown: 0/0/0
bubka
bubka
Townie
bubka
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 am

Post by bubka »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:First off, BM is retarded if he put a Jester in this game. Jesters should never be considered Champions.

Secondly, I think it's pretty obvious at this point that DragonsofSummer and Schis are scum together. DoS's case against Draux was SO much weaker than the one he put up against Schis, and Draux's behavior could have been attributed to newb/idiot/apparently jester behavior, instead of scum. Schis doesn't have that excuse.

Vote: Schismatized
That reasoning makes sense, and since it's time I started voting:

Vote: schismatized

But I still find Zoneace's agression unnerving. Perhaps its lack of experience in mafia games. I'll keep an eye on him though. The town can't afford many mistakes now...
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm a bit uneasy on going with this schiz wagon, especially after how the game has played out so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”