Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 595, You Got Schooled wrote:Pisskop, I don't wanna vote aiden, I have issues with reading fb, especially on day 1, but I'm not seeing a massive scumminess from them?

Bella, you should know I am as conf town as I can get at this point without being a innocent child yo.
Why you reading Pisskop as town?

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 574, ProHawk wrote:Someone help me get into this game. I don't think I have ever been so bored in a game...

Pisskop, get a little more pissy with me.

I can wingman for you, for this game.

But this game is a feisty one, she wont let you get in it that easily.

lol I am terrible

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 am

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

In post 588, Performer wrote:Fate – . Then his interactions on pg 16 moved me to towread him, as he was calling things out could be understandably scummy. Ever since then, he’s been providing good info like his stance on YGS on pg 21 as well as posts about sorting slots. His logical was looking deeper than just content-empty posts
What were these links supposed to be showing? It looks to me like 403 would be a reason for you to find him
scummy
and I don't understand your comment on post 548 at all.
don't.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

In post 600, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 595, You Got Schooled wrote:Pisskop, I don't wanna vote aiden, I have issues with reading fb, especially on day 1, but I'm not seeing a massive scumminess from them?

Bella, you should know I am as conf town as I can get at this point without being a innocent child yo.
Why you reading Pisskop as town?

-Fire

hiii,

Like I said, you are asking people questions so you aren't in my lynch pile right now, but I'm not firming up a solid4eva town read on you just yet.

Pisskop, while being a bit arsey and initially looking scummy (I have a horrible tendency to read dickishness as scumminess ;) ) has actually asked some fairly decent questions and prodded at a few different people: he got a good question or two in early on peformer, for example. His vote on you is bad, though, and the fact it's a rehash of his rvs is odd, but not scummy.

-b

(also, voting kahlan is boring. Go vote for people with content.)

@dnttu - we should synch up. Come play.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 am

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

I actually have to afk and I'm not even fully synced up with my other head right now, but if you're around later, that sounds great!
don't.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 12

• Antihero
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Performer
    --------- 3 ( Tiresias, You Got Schooled, ProHawk, )
    L- 4

pisskop
    ----------- 1 ( DO NOT TALK TO US, )
    L- 6

Aiden Stark
    ------- 1 ( pisskop, )
    L- 6

ProHawk
    ----------- 1 ( Kahlan, )
    L- 6

Kahlan
    ------------ 1 ( Aiden Stark, )
    L- 6

You Got Schooled
    -- 3 ( Davsto, Fate, Performer, )
    L- 4

Marquis
    ----------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

DO NOT TALK TO US
    - 0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Tiresias
    ---------- 1 ( Antihero, )
    L- 6

Davsto
    ------------ 0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Marquis, )

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-11 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 590, Performer wrote:Pro – he was “bored” on pg 23, I asked him to vote one of my scumreads with me to progress the game, he voted me instead on pg 24 with a lacking 579 post, continued refusing to follow through with a substantial reads list

This is cool.

Aiden, not so sure I agree with you on Performer.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 574, ProHawk wrote:Someone help me get into this game. I don't think I have ever been so bored in a game...

Pisskop, get a little more pissy with me.

Haha you ask the other player who seems to also be bored with the game to get pissy at you?
Doesn't look like pisskop needs to get pissy at you prohawk...Your seemed to have the pissy part cover..

In post 585, ProHawk wrote:I want to play... don't be a dick.

Mad much?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 451, You Got Schooled wrote:Kahlan, show me where Davsto has shown any interest in finding out who is scum.

Fire, can you read Fate's posts paying particular attention to his strange back and forth with Davsto.

I guess it depends on the person and on how people they really scum hunt. I have never played with Davao so I don't really know how he hunts but He had a few early post that seemed like he was try to figure out scum.. were a few I thought he was stating in a way where he is trying to find scum. I however just don't feel like he is scum.. At least not now.

When I can get to my computer tonight I'll make an actual reads post.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Kahlan »

*davsto (stupid autocorrect on my phone likes to change names and words )
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:58 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 607, Kahlan wrote:Mad much?

I'm assuming you want me to replace out too?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Kahlan »

In post 610, ProHawk wrote:
In post 607, Kahlan wrote:Mad much?

I'm assuming you want me to replace out too?

Heck No.. I don't want you to replace out but you were kind of being hostile towards antihero for suggesting you replace out. I didn't see him as being a dick for suggesting you replace out if you stated that you were bored with the game. If you are really that bored with the game then change it so it's not boring for you anymore. One person can make the change. Unless you are just bored with this game because you really are scum and have nothing say or do which in return is making you bored??
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 83, DO NOT TALK TO US wrote:You've somehow managed to confidently ignore one of these two pieces of information, even though it would resolve the cognitive dissonance in a way that you otherwise can't without assuming we're scum. And, to use your own logic, you're not voting us, ergo you don't think we're scummy.

I think if pisskop had a bit more tact, then the way he would have approached this situation is by asking you why you had your vote on an RVS vote instead of moving it to him when you had what seemed like a serious scumread there. I don't think possessing or lacking tact is an alignment tell more than it is a personality tell, but I do think that the way you've approached this situation is more likely town than not.

In post 89, Performer wrote:I'm shocked and horrified. Now we are less 1 Townie, an Innocent Townie at that. I have no idea who she is, this is the 1st time I 've seen her ever. So I don't know who would've targeted her.

I'm hypothesizing there's at least 1 person here who should know who she is though....and I don't mean the mod. I don't think she was just randomly targeted.

I'm assuming this is a persona, based on how laughably fake this is; was surprised to see pisskop (who has played with you before, apparently) to take it as something you genuinely believe.

In post 136, Antihero wrote:him not giving me room until i can get a good grip on the game and slapping a scum label on me for super terrible reasons is anti town at best and kinda' scummy at worst.

even if he's using his "ive never seen anti come up empty as town before" he's also seen me as scum before and, by his apparently rigid paradigm of meta, it's not "like me" to do what i'm doing now as scum either so... what gives?

This doesn't make sense as an attack when applied to Fire, unless you think that it's more likely that he'd attack you as scum and expect to get townread as opposed to pressure you early as town in order to attempt to get a stronger read.

In post 138, Davsto wrote:Please! Oh please let me join the RVS wagon on me!

VOTE: Davsto

I didn't really like this; it seemed like extending the RVS in a bit of an awkward way. Would have liked it a lot more if he entered and scumhunted/acknowledged that he didn't really see anything relevant instead of this.

In post 146, Antihero wrote:
In post 144, Aiden Stark wrote:
In post 140, Antihero wrote:whats your main?

Xkfyu

came up empty in a search

how would you know if fire meant it in "passing" and how is what i said an overreaction?

I don't really understand what you're getting at here.

It seems obvious to me that Fire's initial push towards you was pretty much nothing more than a baseless push; your reaction was an overreaction because Fire making an empty push at you to get a read on you shouldn't have elicited a significant response from you (it wasn't clear you were nullreading Fire until you said so explicitly).

In post 155, Antihero wrote:im not getting lynched today or ever so fire should probably go ahead and get ready to pretend to "change his mind" on me sometume soon.

just a heads up

I did like this post, though; I don't really see you digging your heels in this deep as early as you would be here.

In post 160, Antihero wrote:
In post 156, Xkfyu wrote:Everything except for that last sentence was clearly sarcasm.

thats over the top to you?

horseshit

The difference between sarcasm and "over the top sarcasm" isn't meaningful.

In post 177, Davsto wrote:In all seriousness though, I'm unsure how I feel about Marquis' unvote.

Feels kinda like he's worried those on this wagon will have bad connotations in the future and wants to be seen to have unvoted me

hmm

I don't know what you're driving at here unless you think that something you've done this game so far looks particularly town; Marquis has no reason to unvote you until you actually look town unless you think he'll look bad staying on your wagon until you obvtown?

In post 185, pisskop wrote:Noes. I was actually nullscum reading marque for the earlier dave poke

What was wrong with the earlier dave poke?

In post 196, Marquis wrote:yeah i think fire is maybe being too helpful to be town here

I don't think this is such a great scumread.

In post 202, You Got Schooled wrote:I don't like this entrance from Anti at all.

Why? The first 5 pages were objectively pretty light on content.

In post 212, You Got Schooled wrote:Fir, I'm assuming you have played with Anti before? Can you tell me what you was expecting from your reaction test? Can you tell me why Anti being defensive is scummy?

Fire didn't say that Anti being defensive was scummy, just interesting. I don't understand the point of asking this question when later in that same post Fire made a couple comments towards Antihero that pretty strongly implied that he was townreading him.

In post 214, You Got Schooled wrote:So, 9 pages and not a whole lot of content.

Boss.

Why did you dislike Antihero saying this at 5 pages when you disagreed with him? Why would you vote Fate here?

In post 222, You Got Schooled wrote:I mean, do I expect a lot from you as town? Yeah, I do. So when you don't deliver it immediately sets off bells in my head.

This doesn't make sense; you can't just magically post a deliver a bunch when not a lot has happened.
I don't really like this attack because it seems like the sort of thing you would do in order to fake having a genuine read on Antihero unless you have a really terrible way of reading him.

In post 234, You Got Schooled wrote:When I say you, I'm talking about your slot. Your both responsible for what your slot posts, so don't give me the 'No he said, she said' shit coz am not buying it.

They are two separate players. The only way Xkfyu would be responsible for everything that Fire said is if Fire ran everything through Xkfyu before posting, which is clearly not the case. I also really don't understand how you're even pushing the "he said, she said" shit when they've both signed their posts separately; it's not like there's any chance of them covering up a weird stance by blaming it on the other head, which is the only legitimate worry you could have with this kind of post.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 596, You Got Schooled wrote:Also, pk, anti, kah and marquis: your votes are boring.

i couldn't disagree more and i'm disappointed to hear that from you
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 287, Tiresias wrote:I'm not really sure whether or not he believed that pisskop shot brandi, and I don't think it even matters much.

He's townreading pisskop apparently for dayvigging an IC.
He's clearly fishing for a reciprocated pisskop townread.
He doesn't have much to say beyond the helpful advice that we shouldn't lurk and shouldn't claim any roles.

I've mostly just been waiting for Performer's followup; I don't really agree with the reciprocated pisskop townread bit but I do agree his initial entrance was several shades of useless.

I think what she was trying to say was: do you have any other significant reads other than your marquis scumread?

In post 300, Aiden Stark wrote:And @Tiresias

Tell Nacho to come out and talk to me.

Is there a reason you've been sitting back and waiting so much? The only thing I remember you doing this entire game is antagonizing Antihero pretty early on, but nothing other than that.

In post 307, Performer wrote:No way, dude. After 5 pages , Davsto self votes out of nowhere. That's scummy.

Why?

In post 309, Performer wrote:You're both voting each other. You both seem to know each other .
Can you guys expand on why you're voting each other? Maybe provide me a link to your finished game(s).

Considering neither of them have made a serious post throughout the course of this entire game, don't you think it's a pretty reasonable assumption that they don't have any real reasons behind voting each other since they aren't caught up in the game?

In post 310, Performer wrote:
In post 283, Tiresias wrote:VOTE: Performer

I don't know either of the folks from this hydra.
You think I'm scummy because I misunderstood that Brandi wasn't a player? Am I getting this right?

That's... not what she said at all.
She said that it didn't make sense that you were townreading pisskop for vigging an IC, and that it was scummy that you hadn't done anything beyond announce to everyone that we shouldn't lurk and we shouldn't out roles.

In post 311, Performer wrote:@YGS DNTTU's ISO was weird the first 8 posts were just fluff. Recently that slot's grown better .

Still don't like how Dav self voted and just moved his vote to Marquis, like he was walking into a boring job after having worked there for 10 years.

How were DNTTU's early ISO better than the later half?
Their opening was criticizing pisskop for their attack on them. Their more recent posting has been following up on that.

In post 358, You Got Schooled wrote:OK, but you ARE good at this game. So, when you read 5 pages and come up COMPLETELY EMPTY, like not a single thing to say, what do you want me to think Anti?

Do you seriously think that Antihero couldn't have faked a as scum?
The entirety of your commentary is: "Hi Davesto, I'll be watching you!", "Let's talk about why you're reading my slot as scum", "Why?", "I don't understand this post!". If that's really all you could get out of those five pages (aka nothing), then you should understand why Antihero wouldn't really get anything out of it either.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Tiresias »

Vote: You Got Schooled

Not caught up yet, but I'm more comfortable with my vote here than on Performer although I don't exactly disagree with the Performer vote.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm back and want to try diving into this tonight. it'll be past midnight though. don't get any hopes up. woo.

a scummary of important plot points, to focus on early in the game for later pages, might be helpful. but not necessary
link in bio
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 12

• Antihero
    ---------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Performer
    --------- 2 ( You Got Schooled, ProHawk, )
    L- 5

pisskop
    ----------- 1 ( DO NOT TALK TO US, )
    L- 6

Aiden Stark
    ------- 1 ( pisskop, )
    L- 6

ProHawk
    ----------- 1 ( Kahlan, )
    L- 6

Kahlan
    ------------ 1 ( Aiden Stark, )
    L- 6

You Got Schooled
    -- 4 ( Davsto, Fate, Performer, Tiresias, )
    L- 3

Marquis
    ----------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

DO NOT TALK TO US
    - 0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate
    -------------- 0 ( )
    L- 7

Tiresias
    ---------- 1 ( Antihero, )
    L- 6

Davsto
    ------------ 0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Marquis, )

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-11 12:00:00)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Fate »

-Early wagon on Davsto
-Davsto self-votes and declares at a RVS wagon
-loses steam and people meander around. I try to vote Davsto and get something going but he responds decently to my points
-Pisskop argues and pisses off various people (have to read these things yourself), he generally has a scum read on Aiden Stark
-Tiresias takes issue with Performer for being nonsensical and having scum like behavior, wagon builds up on him
-I take issue with You got Schooled's various reads not making sense, build up that counter wagon
-Wagon is goin choo choo makin things happen, Nacho switches to YGS making it real time wagons
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

<3
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 613, Antihero wrote:
In post 596, You Got Schooled wrote:Also, pk, anti, kah and marquis: your votes are boring.

i couldn't disagree more and i'm disappointed to hear that from you

well what about their latest posts?

I knew Nacho would come around with some decent posting.

Kahlan's slot is getting dimmer by the second though
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 620, Fate wrote:well what about their latest posts?

haven't gleaned anything alignment indicative from it yet.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 620, Fate wrote:Kahlan's slot is getting dimmer by the second though

/siiiiiiiiigh i kinda' see what you're saying in recent posts b/c she's just been treading water but i'm still trying to not get paranoid about her (that's going to make this game SO much more difficult than it already is)

like look at this:
In post 448, Kahlan wrote:@performer, you got schooled, Antihero why do you guys still feel like Davsto is scum? I really didn't get that vibe when I was reading his post. I however haven't played with him before and the self vote he did before might have been motivated by him being scum and wanting to appear town but I'm not sure. Does he have a lot of scum signs that I'm missing?

i really don't see this coming from someone who already knows davsto's alignment. it just seems so... genuine. i don't know am i a sucker?
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Kahlan »

Hey sorry guys I didn't have time to get onto my computer last night to post. I will try my best to post more today. It's just hard to get to a computer during the day and phone posts aren't my strong suit.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Marquis »

same
link in bio

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”