Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1217, chilledtea wrote:Lowell tried to out the JK too remember with his "someone might have roleblocked texcat". Yeah, he could be scum.

Guess what, I was outed by most likely townies instead. Exp, smith, sakura, all townreads I mean come on guys.

Expedience is NOT town. Expedience is scum. (Just remember I told you so after I get NK'd).

It's Boons + Expedience + Lowell.

Garmer most probably was the TARGET of the NK, if there's no other protective PR that could've saved someone else.

Lynch Boons, then Expedience then you can lynch every other town player to avoid lynching Scum!Lowell.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:25 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

How plausible do you think it is that exp and garmr were scum buddies distancing earlier? I plan to reread them together to see what I think, but off the cuff it doesn't seem like an impossible strategy,

Ps my availability this weekend will be sporadic. Family stuff going on.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1225, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1217, chilledtea wrote:Lowell tried to out the JK too remember with his "someone might have roleblocked texcat". Yeah, he could be scum.

Guess what, I was outed by most likely townies instead. Exp, smith, sakura, all townreads I mean come on guys.

Expedience is NOT town. Expedience is scum. (Just remember I told you so after I get NK'd).

It's Boons + Expedience + Lowell.

Garmer most probably was the TARGET of the NK, if there's no other protective PR that could've saved someone else.

Lynch Boons, then Expedience then you can lynch every other town player to avoid lynching Scum!Lowell.

Disagree. Exp is town.

Garmr isn't.

Also you aren't getting NK'd when I am there for the taking.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Dierfire »

Boonskiies claims in .

In post 992, Boonskiies wrote:Seriously, fuck this game. You guys are lynching a PR. I fucking jailed Toasty last night. I thought I blocked the kill until he started lying.

Here is chilledtea afterward.

In post 1008, chilledtea wrote:Boon, join me on garmr lynch then.

VOTE: Garmr

In post 1026, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1013, Sakura Hana wrote:Boon i'll give you until your next post to fix your claim into something that isnt a lie and explain why you lied or otherwise im adding super glue to my vote.

Please come here and explain yourself.

I don't at all believe that chilledtea, as Town Jailkeeper, sees someone claim a Jailkeeper action and decides to try to be friends with Boonskiies ("to block another kill" as though lynching Boonskiies immediately doesn't help that plan), then questions another player who seems to be countering the claim.
I also see no evidence from chilledtea when D2 begins that he has an important result (he should have believed either that Garmr delivered a kill or that he blocked an attempt to kill Garmr).

I don't believe the claim by chilledtea.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:43 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1228, Dierfire wrote:Boonskiies claims in .

In post 992, Boonskiies wrote:Seriously, fuck this game. You guys are lynching a PR. I fucking jailed Toasty last night. I thought I blocked the kill until he started lying.

Here is chilledtea afterward.

In post 1008, chilledtea wrote:Boon, join me on garmr lynch then.

VOTE: Garmr

In post 1026, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1013, Sakura Hana wrote:Boon i'll give you until your next post to fix your claim into something that isnt a lie and explain why you lied or otherwise im adding super glue to my vote.

Please come here and explain yourself.

I don't at all believe that chilledtea, as Town Jailkeeper, sees someone claim a Jailkeeper action and decides to try to be friends with Boonskiies ("to block another kill" as though lynching Boonskiies immediately doesn't help that plan), then questions another player who seems to be countering the claim.
I also see no evidence from chilledtea when D2 begins that he has an important result (he should have believed either that Garmr delivered a kill or that he blocked an attempt to kill Garmr).

I don't believe the claim by chilledtea.

I am obviously not stupid enough to make a complete 180 on my "townread" after his claim. That is basically claiming.

So yes, boon is scum. You don't need to believe my claim but boon is scum. Lynching him is something I tried to carry out without claiming and was pretty successful ^_^. It was at the end that sakura gave in to exp otherwise I needn't have claimed.

This a jailkeeper we are talking about. Not a cop or a tracker. An outed JK is basically a nightkill.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:46 am

Post by chilledtea »

Also, dierfire, are you stupid or scum to think I will leave any kind of hints for the scum to scan and realize that I am JK? I don't need to leave any hints for my survival, also, I wasn't planning on getting NK'd anyways.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Sakura Hana

In post 1140, Sakura Hana wrote:I haven't read Dier's case on Chilled because I just got back, but i would really prefer him to take a strong stance on both me and Boon, because with the way things are going there's no way the lynch can be shifted elsewhere.

My stance on Boon and you has been, and continues to be, this:

I was reading you as Town for your play prior to the claim. The claim itself is unusual (due to not being a Normal role) but does not seem likely to come from a Mafia player for the specific purpose of getting Boonskiies (presumably Town in that scenario) lynched. That's why I said that I would prefer to lynch Boon if I were to kill one of you.
However, the nonzero chance that I'm wrong about you, combined with the fact that we have an even number of players, makes lynching you a reasonable strategy if Boon is Mafia and you are Town (as you yourself seemed to acknowledge).
So, I've been trying to assess the chance that you and Boon are both Town (the scenario in which lynching you is a bad strategy). With the claim by chilledtea, I'm sticking to that interpretation.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Dierfire »

@chilledtea

Why would you claiming immediately after Boon have been a bad thing?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:50 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1232, Dierfire wrote:
@chilledtea

Why would you claiming immediately after Boon have been a bad thing?

I refuse to believe you can be this dense dier. Impossible.

If someone were to claim doctor, but he isn't, should the real doctor counter-claim him or should he wait it out? No need to claim when boon was caught by sakura's reaction test anyways.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Dierfire »

In the scenario that you describe, the real Doctor should counter the claim! Trading evenly with the Mafia is a good deal for the Town, and having a dead Mafia player makes it easier to find associations. Also, in this situation specifically, the Jailkeeper has a greater chance to block the kill when fewer Mafia players are left alive.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:53 am

Post by chilledtea »

Oh my god. How ridiculously stupid does a person have to be to think someone will counter claim as scum when boon is on L-1. Seriously. You do not think so, dier it is impossible that you think I would counter claim as scum when boon was very much on his way to getting lynched - not to mention you town read sakura and if it wasn't boon it would have been sakura instead.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:54 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1234, Dierfire wrote:In the scenario that you describe, the real Doctor should counter the claim! Trading evenly with the Mafia is a good deal for the Town, and having a dead Mafia player makes it easier to find associations. Also, in this situation specifically, the Jailkeeper has a greater chance to block the kill when fewer Mafia players are left alive.

No. Only if it is necessary. For eg during LYLO.

Trading evenly with mafia is helpful but in this case it wasn't necessary. Also the JK will get nk'd so there is no way it is easier for him to stop kills.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Dierfire »

Why did you counter the claim, then?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:55 am

Post by chilledtea »

By LYLO I meant when there is only one scum left.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

There didn't seem to be any other way to convince exp and smith that boon is scum. Also I think there would be enough data to be had by day 3 if I get taken out night 2.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

In your initial response to Boon's claim that I quoted above, and in several of your responses recently, you seem to be saying that your plan was not to counter the claim because you thought that your role was more valuable concealed. Initially, your response was even to allow Boon to survive the day (in favor of lynching Garmr). What has changed since then that you absolutely needed to convince Expedience and mhsmith0 that Boon is Mafia now, today?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1240, Dierfire wrote:In your initial response to Boon's claim that I quoted above, and in several of your responses recently, you seem to be saying that your plan was not to counter the claim because you thought that your role was more valuable concealed. Initially, your response was even to allow Boon to survive the day (in favor of lynching Garmr). What has changed since then that you absolutely needed to convince Expedience and mhsmith0 that Boon is Mafia now, today?

There was a chance that sakura might have got lynched and sakura was starting to think that boon might be the one who stopped the kill. She might have taken someone else out with the vengekill not to mention that if boon is vengekilled he might be allowed another night action, I am not sure how it works.
If town is getting confused because the fact that there was no night kill, then I decided to take the confusion away. It is their loss at this point if I get NK'd. Boon was obvscum even without the fact that he claimed JOAT/JK. It is very common to claim doctor/JK when you are scum, and know there is a protective role and expose him.

Initially I wanted garmr out and then block boon - at least that attitude lead to boon claiming JOAT/JK and revealing himself as scum to the rest of the town. Also, if you notice boon never got on garmr's wagon. He considered garmr as possible scum but never got on his wagon.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1227, chilledtea wrote:Also you aren't getting NK'd when I am there for the taking.

Try again. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:18 am

Post by texcat »

Why is Boon still alive?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:08 am

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE: Boonskiies

Probably L-1 this. You can hammer now.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Boonskiies
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Still here guys, sorry for the unofficial VLA. Getting in tonight so if game is still open I'll catch up
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by chilledtea »

If I get taken out then remember to go through my ISO, there are some conversations with garmr and boon that you guys will find interesting.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

We have a verdict. Boonskiies has been lynched.

Day 2 End
Boonskiies (6):
ToastyToast, Garmr, texcat, Almost50, Sakura Hana, chilledtea, Expedience
LYNCH!!

Sakura Hana (2):
Boonskiies, Lowell
chilledtea (1):
Dierfire
Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Lowell (0):

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (0):

Garmr (0):

Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (2):
Maestro, mhsmith0

Boonskiies Role PMYou are a treacherous
Mafia Encryptor

Abilities

You have your voice and your vote. Use them well to confuse town and distort truth.

You may communicate with your
{REDACTED}
each night here.

You are the Mafia Encryptor. You are skilled in hidden messages, secrete communications and encoded messages. As long as you live, you and your
{REDACTED}
will be able to communicate during the day as well as each night. Should you be killed the mafia thread will be closed each day phase.

Win Condition

You win when town has been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Here is the game thread. Please confirm via PM with your role name and in thread by posting /confirm.[/area]
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Night 2 begins now. Please submit your night actions if you have any to me via PM no later than the following deadline:
(expired on 2016-04-04 21:00:00)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”