Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean I think GR and Synd are scumbuddies.

But I kind of want to do the one I'm more unsure of so that I can give detailed reads tomorrow based on that flip.

Let me think.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:43 am

Post by kirroha »

Catching scum is better than trying to catch prob-scum. We're lynching the scummier one first and we'll see after the scumflip.
with a chainsaw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 am

We are lynching both before this game ends.

I want to be able to make as informed as possible reads before I die.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Rubixx slot was leaning town for me before, and then MoI came in and towned it the fuck up.

In post 1352, Golden Robster wrote:{Kirroha, Rubixx}
{Implosion, Nino, Ink}
{Rask, RC}
{Syndesis}
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Robster would have me as conftown.

He is therefore confscum.

THerefore SYndesis is the more swingy lynch.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

No. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You are not confirmed town, comprende?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1725, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I think GR and Synd are scumbuddies.

But I kind of want to do the one I'm more unsure of so that I can give detailed reads tomorrow based on that flip.

Let me think.

I like the part where you're unsure of syndesis

but your completely sure on me

Makes me want to lynch syndesis even more now

Chop chop
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So I’ll be starting my review of Golden, Synd and Rask’s ISOs. Implosion I had a Town read during my read-through so I don’t see and need to review him. GIF would be the last but I don’t think I’ll have sufficient time to do so until Monday at the earliest for her. I will be V/LA after about 2pm EDT today until Monday for my usual weekend duties.

I’m eagerly anticipating feedback from both GIF and Implosion on the full case on Kiro that they requested.

@Golden re: 1711 – if my case was so solid why aren’t you voting for Kiro?

In post 1716, NinoMasaki wrote:I do not like MOI because kirroha is obviously town and if you fail to see that then you are either completely confused or you are scum trying to get an easy mislynch on someone less active.

I want to lynch Golden Robster now that I think of it. He was completely townreading Kirroha, probably because he thought nobody would be interested in lynching her, but now that MagnaOfIllusions wants to vote Kirroha he is suddenly putting her as a scumlean.

If you’d like to explain where my analysis of Kiro that I posted is flawed in your eyes please go ahead. But understand saying empty fluff like “kirroha is obviously town” is not helpful. On a gut level I’m guessing this is the case for you because Kiro white-knighted for you over the non-existent Policy Lynch RVS talk and you’ve never bothered to re-evaluate.

The second point looks pretty salient. When I review Golden’s ISO I will be taking a look at his reads progressions.

In post 1722, kirroha wrote:Radiant has solidified as a townread for me. 1682 meta.

In post 1724, kirroha wrote:I'm not scum. And I don't think you are scum.

GM thought we were scumbuds in 1682. She was scum.

That makes me uncomfortable with MOI. But I really liked Rubixxx. Meh.

Lynch Syndesis?

These two posts lead me to the following conclusion – if only one of Kiro or Radiant is scum then my money is on Kiro.

1. Meta read from a single game presented as valid when it is clear that it is not given the fluid nature of meta.
2. Intense buddying by Kiro to Radiant – scum under fire looking for a lifeline?
3. Note Kiro still is ignoring her “scum were pushing those lynches” stance she used Day 1 and never, ever returned to.

I’d love to see an actual case on Syndesis from Kirroh at this point. Some actual reasoning. I'll also be reviewing 1682 because all her "I have only played 4 games and the latest was in 2014 so I suck" AtE Day 1 feels hollow to me given how she is talking about this meta game now.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:06 am

So the fact that Golden, Rask, Radiant and Kirroha all have Synd as a top suspect makes her ISO review top priority.

Stylistically Syndesis trips every one of my inherent biases about players with minimalist contributions during games. So this is going to be a really tough ISO read.

At 172 she makes an observation about Kiro in my read-through regarding her “BBT is scum because claiming scum has no Pro-Town motivation”. And her vote is parked on Kiro at that moment.

By post 309 I like that she has interactions almost all the playerbase. Not any significant inquiry but at least some level of comment.

441 read of Implosion is similar to mine at that stage. +Town read

In post 417, Syndesis wrote:VOTE: Raskolnikov

I think my problem with this game is that everyone looks so scummy

In post 418, Raskolnikov wrote:Thank goodness syndesis. I'm glad to hear you are town this game.

This exchange will need further review in my Rask ISO. Because this screams of appeasement on Rask’s part but I need to see how she developed her “Syn is scum” stance from here.

467 is another good observation about Rask.

Dislike the jump to Taish at 553 simply because Synd has had plenty of salient points and questions to other players and this movement comes sort of from left-field.

630 is a bit of AtE but it comes from a Town point of view in my mind.

Hate hate hate with a passion the IamI vote at 848.

From 1124 I like that she’s picked up on Kiro’s inherent self-contradiction related to her and Beeboy’s slot’s crumbs.

Dislike her reads lists in the late 1200s to 1300s that basically on have one or two player as scum (ink or Beeboy, one of whom has already flipped Town).

Don’t understand the Golden Rooster vote in 1411 when Rask is more of a scum-read than Golden and she’s moving the vote from Rask.

1513 – interesting set of reads (GR, Kiro and Ras as possible team).

Her response in 1587 to Golden’s case for the most part makes sense. I see some weak points or what I would consider not valid responses but on the whole I think it rings true from a Town response point.

Dislike her, on Day 3, not being willing to put in the effort to make a case on Golden if she feels he is scum with the excuse “He’ll just call me scum anyway”. Cases aren’t for the people you are making them for – they are to convince the rest of the players you are correct in your suspicion.

Conclusion – I few questionable posts. Otherwise I don’t see any obvious or glaring scum motivated play. Not going to support this lynch today.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I feel bad for anyone that has to look through my ISO this game
deranged and incoherent
?
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm way too lazy for this.

Just to clarify though, this is my first game since 2014. There was only meta with RC because I signed up for a newbie game after this game began, and that game ended before this one (given the delays that this game went through).

I'm always town, so it's easy to make comparisons.
with a chainsaw.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:27 am

In post 1735, kirroha wrote:I'm way too lazy for this.

Just to clarify though, this is my first game since 2014. There was only meta with RC because I signed up for a newbie game after this game began, and that game ended before this one (given the delays that this game went through).

Nope, not flying. Meta from a single game isn't either useful or believable. And where's that Syn case? Being too lazy isn't an excuse I can buy if you were Town. Now from scum frustrated with having to make up a case I can understand that.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:07 am

MoI you are scum or bad.

either way, please be quiet.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 am

Rask ISO read –

Once again the sparse, low content many posts game-play style is going to make this painful.

In 307 responds to Syn that she was scum-reading Kiro’s slot in 127. But kept her RVS vote on BBT despite the subsequently claimed scum-read and then asked Kiro to help in voting BBT at 236. +Scum points.

314’s explanation that “Eh, I was waiting for vote someone I saw scummy or just wanting to hammer” with a touch of AtE is also suspect.

418 is first “Synd is Town” post. I know more are coming from Synd’s ISO.

451 – PoEing the game Day 1 400ish posts is something that stood out to me on my initial read –

Here’s her pool stated then:

In post 451, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm POEing this game.

#1 is obvscum. #2 is probably TJ. Scum #3 is within a small group that's going to be narrowed dramatically when BBT actually comes alive.

So pick #2 was Town and there is no real indication who #1 or who consists of the pool in #3 in the immediate ISO surrounding this. Unless it comes back later my gut pings this as from scum.

100ish posts later we get –

In post 546, Raskolnikov wrote:I would like to lynch within {SBslot, TJ, IAI, BBT} today.

So PoE leads to three Town and the slot that now is her good friend Rooster?

588 – 600 reads as classic scum shade throwing on BBT who we now know is Town.

In post 624, Raskolnikov wrote:I think having Ink IAI and TJ as your townreads is absurd. I'm 100% there's at least 1 scum in here.

So two Town and GIF’s slot. Which we know from Day 3 isn’t in her new PoE list. And then at 643 instead of following up with a vote in her pool of scum she votes BBTown again.

By post 690 ish I’m ready to commit that I’m seeing no scum-hunting from this slot. Just random questions that she never follows up on and PoE lists that seem to be just constructed to look busy.

In post 715, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 619, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lot of scummy people in this game. I think Rasko and TG are outside choices though.

Much prefer one of KTS, RC, implosion or Syn.

what happened to this

The cognitive dissonance here is strong. She’s dinging BBT for not following up on a group of players to lynch. But she herself never follows up on her pools and just has a lazy vote dropped on Town.

In post 777, Raskolnikov wrote:Ok so in isolation I would scumread KTS's serious posts for storytelling (very constructed statements and posts which look sort of planned-out) and for constantly talking about the general case about what scum theoretically would or should do when he's explaining his reads. But he's pretty similar in the other game I looked at him in (there was a third but it was barely anything) so its like whatever.

He put in a ton of effort early/midgame and I liked that. What happened midgame was people mostly ignored both him and his reads for Kirroha, SB and then Rubixxx. I think scum would be happy with this situation as they're safe from lynch and in a good position if the town's likely to ML. But he became apathetic. I don't know if it's genuine or not but I'm not sure why scum would choose to fake that in this situation rather that continuing as they were doing. I guess he could technically be bored scum. Still I have him townlean from earlier and I'd rather lynch in my 4.

If “storytelling” is a scum-tell then this post is a self-scum claim. Spends two paragraphs putting together a narrative that leads to no definite conclusion on Kill’s slot. Basically says “Could be scum but I have a Town lean”. And then keeps vote parked on BBTown.

In post 785, Raskolnikov wrote:I guess bbt wagon isn't viable

VOTE: TaishoGal L-1

Actually puts Golden’s slot at L-1 which is consistent with lynching in her group of 4. Changes that at 807 back to BBT after Kiro unvotes Golden.

In post 832, Raskolnikov wrote:@GR that list wasn't my reads it was BBT's (go back and read the context).

Looking forward to seeing your push today :wink:

p-edit T_T

This is an odd post to come from Town who wants to lynch the player who clearly made a mistake in an attack on her. Because if one of my suspects who I considered scum immediately started incorrectly attributing play to me I don’t think my response would be “Oh, read more carefully”.

In post 834, Raskolnikov wrote:No, I'm sad we have so many claims day 1

In post 880, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: IamInnocent l-2

I think this is the only thing we can do in time

These are back to back posts. The first reads as absolute fake-Town concern when her next post is to push a wagon on an unclaimed player.

In post 935, Raskolnikov wrote:IAI I think you're town now but you're wrong about me. If you intend to trade your life 1 for 1 like this we'll actually just straight up lose the game.

I don't know if we have the votes to avoid no-lynch at this point :/

Oh look, some more AtE as IamI calls Rask out for her vote on him.

This is interesting as it is a link to what I assume was a completed game at that point with Radiant winning as scum. No followup anywhere in the immediate ISO on what this means.

In post 1070, Raskolnikov wrote:IaI's deathtunnel is technically more AI than RC's as RC does it a fair amount as both alignments (disclaimer, I don't know IaI meta). I was scumreading IaI yesterday but his play around deadline and pretty much offering himself as a lynch when he really didn't have to makes him near-conf town to me.

I'll get more into this game in ~2 days.

This is interesting in context of the prior post – this seems to be meta defending Radiant. But posting a link of a closed game with Radiant scum doesn’t appear to help support that stance.

In post 1170, Raskolnikov wrote:GR/Implosion?

So once again Golden is scum on day 2. No sign of a vote for Golden. In fact her vote is stacked on Beeboy (Town) when this post is made.

In post 1175, Raskolnikov wrote:Can everybody who's townreading gr beyond a weak lean please explain to me why so I can see if I missed/ didn't see it, or if I just disagree. Thanks.

At this stage if Golden is scum I’d link Rask pretty conclusively to the slot. Lots of soft suspicion thrown up to this point with little tangible action to support it. Now she makes an appeal that would allow her to transition to a “GR is not scum” stance if she can get someone to support it. But she drops it when Radiant immediately says that Golden is scum.

In post 1289, Raskolnikov wrote:Idk I feel fairly confident in my syndesis townread after the last game we had.

I don't know if I'd agree with you're theory she's scum bussing ink when tj/beeboy slot is an easy lynch (all 3 of us are down for) plus rc is/was another viable counter.

@mod VC pls

Oh so day 2 and Synd is still a fairly confident Townread for Rask. Let’s see how it develops into Day 3.

So Day 3 starts and we get the following –

In post 1335, Raskolnikov wrote:OTE: implosion

In post 1337, Raskolnikov wrote:let's lynch your partner today

In post 1339, Raskolnikov wrote:yes, let's lynch your other partner nino

In post 1343, Raskolnikov wrote:lets help rc bus nino
VOTE: nino

So Rask wants to lynch Nino. Who all but claimed 1-shot Vig in thread. Nino comes in, claims her role and immediately votes Rask. Rask’s reaction?

In post 1348, Raskolnikov wrote:UNVOTE:
I forgot about that

Pretty strong sign (along with the completely disappated Golden as scum read) she’s not actually scum-hunting.

In post 1447, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1442, Syndesis wrote:Ras

Raskolnikov

why are you voting Rubixxx

will answer when he gets here or gets replaced

Going to sleep, promise to tryhard this when I wake up. If I dont vote me :D

Curious if this explanation ever came. But note this is Day 3 and how she is interacting with Synd. That’s “Hey Townread, I’ll do better I promise”.

At 1450 we get a return to Golden as scum with by putting him at L-1. States in 1451 “Of course I want to lynch Rubixxx”. Weak hop while not pushing the slot at all leads to another strong tie with Golden.
This is the Golden she is arguing against lynch later this day because he is her friend.

In post 1511, Raskolnikov wrote:Eh fuck it
VOTE: Golden

In post 1512, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually, double-fuck it.
VOTE: Syndesis

This has EXTREME utility.

And here is the point where Golden becomes non-voteable and Synd, who she hasn’t even address since last calling her Town, is suddenly lynchable.

In post 1524, Raskolnikov wrote:It's not useful for why GiF is saying it's useful though. The PR claim will 99% die tonight unless its commuter or something; I'd like it just to help with the lynch choice today.

This is interesting simply from the standpoint it exactly predicts the results of mass-claim before it happens. Possible slip from Mafia QT? Unsure at this stage.

1536 – Second time Rask has mentioned a bus in context with Golden.

Well have to cut off there but at this stage I’d put Rask in my pool of lynches I vote for today. Prefer Kiro for but I can see Rask as a Kiro possible partner.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:30 am

In post 1737, RadiantCowbells wrote:MoI you are scum or bad.

either way, please be quiet.

No, thanks.

kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:42 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1736, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Nope, not flying. Meta from a single game isn't either useful or believable. And where's that Syn case? Being too lazy isn't an excuse I can buy if you were Town. Now from scum frustrated with having to make up a case I can understand that.

shrug I guess it's no excuse. Should I replace out?

I really want to see either GR or Syn lynched though. Let's lynch GR guys if we're not going to lynch Syndesis.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:43 am

Post by kirroha »

I'll add Rask to my pool of possible lynches today.

1. GR
2. Syn
3. Rask

You guys decide, I'm willing to vote anyone within these three.
with a chainsaw.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Number 2
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Take my cookies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:15 pm

In post 1740, kirroha wrote:
In post 1736, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

shrug I guess it's no excuse. Should I replace out?

I really want to see either GR or Syn lynched though. Let's lynch GR guys if we're not going to lynch Syndesis.

Just ignore him.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I managed to read the kirroha case.

But though, what would be her scumotivation of crumbing a VT when pressured?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@MoI
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

also re: rask
I just can't see him anything other than a vig bait
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

man, that's worse than being scumread
you're hurting my feelings
deranged and incoherent
?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by implosion »

I really don't see synd+gr as a team, looking at it more. GR->synd doesn't feel very bussy. It looks like a scumread that transitioned from not being primary to being a main scumread naturally. Idk, GR's early posting still feels really genuine to me. I have a hard time seeing him as scum even though his recent posting isn't as strongly town. Especially with synd.

I think rask is the person for scum that contradicts the fewest of the feelings that I have of having townread people. I really, really doubt it's gr/synd/kirro, and unless the gif inno is false I really just can't think of a team that would make rask town. Unless somehow magna is scum. In which case wp rubixxx i guess. I really don't see myself getting past that townread.

I can imagine rask + two of gr/synd/kirro, or replacing one of those with gif. Honestly I think this game makes way more sense if gif is scum. Like, rask/synd/gif would be by far the most sensible team in my head. RC's role is strong enough that I can imagine scum having both a godfather and a doctor (it would be interesting design too, giving the two kinds of investigative abilities so that if you think you hit a false negative you can try again and that each one has a different false negative). Either way I don't think I want to put a lot of stock in that, but I don't think I want to lynch him today.

Regardless I just cannot think of any team that doesn't have rask on it.

VOTE: Rask

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”