Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Whatever. ^ it's not like I'm not posting. I'm posting quite often.

@chilled - what first move are you referring to making? I didn't make any move. I didn't have a move to make after her. I literally posted the first god damn time I was able to after reading it actually.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Now, so you idiots don't go ahead and randomly expect I'm not going to be posting for a reason. I have fucking rehearsal!!!! And will not be posting for fucking 3 and a half hours. I might make a fucking quick post because that's what I fucking do. The ignorance in people. Holy fuck.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1013, Sakura Hana wrote:Boon i'll give you until your next post to fix your claim into something that isnt a lie and explain why you lied or otherwise im adding super glue to my vote.

If we analyse this post it should be obvious that she isn't counter-claiming just the jailing part - she is being vague in her counter-claiming. I took it as .. maybe a tracker who might have tracked Boon - and she realized that boon hadn't visited toastytoast.

And yet Boon jumped to the conclusion that Sakura is counter-claiming Jailkeeper. Why did he jump to that conclusion again? I think it is because he felt sakura is counter-claiming jailkeeper.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by chilledtea »

But why would he feel like that?

Why the sudden assumption that maybe sakura would counter-claim jailkeeper? Why not the assumption that sakura is scum - he always considered her a scum anyways.

I have a lot of difficulty considering people as town who take their scumspect's words seriously.

Not to mention,....this means that he probably did visit toastytoast but is not the jailkeeper. I think he is mafia PR who visited knight. Probably felt that a tracker couldn't really counter-claim his claim - so he automatically assumed that he was being counter-claimed for his PR.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by chilledtea »

And then the excuse of "I am busy" I don't buy it. Sorry but I don't buy it. He wasn't busy to the extent where he answered texcat, and he is lying.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Hey Sakura, does your vengeful ability get activated if you are nightkilled?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Boonskiies
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Grah, sorry, I'm still not caught up. I got distracted by recent events.
I gather that Sakura has claimed a Vengeful role and Boon has amended his claim to JOAT? Since we're at an even number, I can't really think of a downside to Sakura's plan to lynch her and have her use any Vengeful ability on Boon. There's only one thing that I'd want to know first.

@Sakura

I think that you should fully claim your role and explain your reaction to the claim by Boonskiies. It's not as though it gives the Mafia more information than lynching you would, and I'm trying to assess the chance that you're both Town here.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1082, Dierfire wrote:I think that you should fully claim your role and explain your reaction to the claim by Boonskiies. It's not as though it gives the Mafia more information than lynching you would, and I'm trying to assess the chance that you're both Town here.

They have both been throughly explained however.
Also if ppl arent up to seeing boon eat his own pants in hot sauce, i'll just move my vote back there!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1080, chilledtea wrote:Hey Sakura, does your vengeful ability get activated if you are nightkilled?

Not really.
It's only if i am lynched.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VoteCount 2.8With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Maestro (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (3):
Boonskiies, Lowell, Sakura Hana
Lowell (0):

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (1):
Maestro
Garmr (1):
Expedience
Boonskiies (4):
ToastyToast, Garmr, chilledtea, texcat
Dierfire (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (3):
Dierfire, mhsmith0, Almost50

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

NOTES:
None
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm still not convinced that we're not looking at Town/Town here.
I guess that I should finish reading.
Even if we are looking at Town/Town, the even number of living players makes a double flip fairly attractive.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Dierfire »

All right, I've finished my first pass.

There's a lot of noise in here, and I'm having difficulty adapting the newer material into my earlier impressions. I'm moving now to read a few players in ISO (Expedience as promised, chilledtea because I want to make a case, Boonskiies for comparison to chilledtea when I finish).

If I were picking one I'd be lynching Boonskiies over Sakura, but obviously if we're going to lynch either we should lynch Sakura to get both.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Dierfire »

Expedience first:

I didn't agree with the read on Sakura in . I thought that Sakura's push on Knightmare was good enough for the early game, and her apparent paranoia of being followed was consistent with a Town player who was looking for more information and not receiving it. Furthermore, I don't see a good reason to suspect that Sakura, as Mafia, would have needed to abandon the wagon so obviously as it was growing.

However, I still end up not thinking that this is evidence that Expedience is Mafia, because the explanation of why Sakura's actions don't make sense to Expedience () is consistent with the way that Expedience approaches the game in general () and reads my slot ().

Expedience was the first vote on Madonna () for reasons which I find to be true (Madonna should not have been voting a player that she thought was Town), but which were easy to provide as Mafia (that single action, while inexplicable, does not clearly translate to a Mafia play). I can't really call this indicative of any alignment; it was a great opportunity for the Mafia precisely because Town players would be justified in not tolerating Madonna's play there. This includes .

The question to Garmr in is a good one, to the point that I was expecting Expedience to open D2 with a vote on Garmr. The vote on Sakura Hana instead () follows a similar vein as the vote on Madonna (identifies inconsistencies but does not identify Mafia motivation for inconsistencies).

The vote on Garmr () is better, and is one with which I agree (Expedience does not explicitly provide this, but the Mafia motivation for Garmr to spend so much time talking to chilledtea would be to drown out the signal in noise--this is one thing that flagged my attention for a possible Mafia/Mafia interaction). Clearly the motivation to stay off of the Madonna wagon is to avoid suspicion after the flip.

Overall I like the read on Garmr and disagree with the read on Sakura (but don't find the reasoning suspicious for Mafia intent). There are enough negative points here that I'm not reading Expedience as Town with the same degree of confidence that I have in, say, mhsmith0, but this is certainly on the Town side of Null.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Happy April's Fools people, i wont be around Today sorry.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:52 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Dierfire, how likely is it in your mind that we're looking at town/town in Sakura/boon? I've re-read their interactions a few times now, and I'll admit I'm struggling to wrap my head around how to interpret it in terms of alignment for each.

You also seem to be suggesting that I'm a strong town read of yours. Why is that? And do you have any other strong town reads at this time?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Maestro »

I forgot to bookmark the thread. Hi.
Somebody catch me up - I may or may not read the whole thread. I'll definitely
skim
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Maestro »

UNVOTE:
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:21 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I'd say probably focus on on. Boon and Sakura seem to be the big focus of the board lately.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Dierfire »

@mhsmith0

In post 1090, mhsmith0 wrote:Dierfire, how likely is it in your mind that we're looking at town/town in Sakura/boon? I've re-read their interactions a few times now, and I'll admit I'm struggling to wrap my head around how to interpret it in terms of alignment for each.

You also seem to be suggesting that I'm a strong town read of yours. Why is that? And do you have any other strong town reads at this time?

I was going to write my case on chilledtea next, but this issue is dominating the thread, so I'm moving it up in priority.

It's a convoluted situation, I agree. I've been reading Sakura as Town since I first started reading on the basis of her play (without factoring in claims). When I look at the claims, I note a few things. First, the Vengeful role is not Normal, and seems slightly less likely to occur in a game that has a Universal Backup. At the same time, it seems like a convoluted way for a Mafia player to contest a claim made by a Town player (particularly claiming a role that makes Sakura an appealing target for the lynch). So, I'm mostly inclined to believe her claim, with the note that of course her claim makes me want to lynch her more, not less, than otherwise. For this reason it's fairly critical for me to have a good read on Boon here.

That (reading Boon) will be my next task. Afterward, I will articulate my suspicions on chilledtea, and then substantiate my read on you.

I am also reading Almost50 as Town at this time.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1094, Dierfire wrote:the Vengeful role is not Normal

looooooool wtf
VOTE: Sakura Hana

And are people actually voting Boonskiies, that's so dumb wow. He's un-counterclaimed as having stopped the mafia's nightkill and hence confirmed as town, right?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1077, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1013, Sakura Hana wrote:Boon i'll give you until your next post to fix your claim into something that isnt a lie and explain why you lied or otherwise im adding super glue to my vote.

If we analyse this post it should be obvious that she isn't counter-claiming just the jailing part - she is being vague in her counter-claiming. I took it as .. maybe a tracker who might have tracked Boon - and she realized that boon hadn't visited toastytoast.

And yet Boon jumped to the conclusion that Sakura is counter-claiming Jailkeeper. Why did he jump to that conclusion again? I think it is because he felt sakura is counter-claiming jailkeeper.

Dude she isn't counterclaiming, she's just throwing shade on him.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1081, texcat wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

stop
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Expedience »

check the normal game wiki before you claim next time lmao

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:16 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1095, Expedience wrote:
In post 1094, Dierfire wrote:the Vengeful role is not Normal

looooooool wtf

And are people actually voting Boonskiies, that's so dumb wow. He's un-counterclaimed as having stopped the mafia's nightkill and hence confirmed as town, right?

I don't know that I'd say confirmed town (maybe there's a doc/JK who thinks it would be stupid to out himself at this stage), but I'd need a lot to want to lynch Boon anytime soon. "Town for today" (and probably tomorrow) barring something screaming that he's scum is more or less where I am with his slot.

PS Good point about the vengeful role being non-normal.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”