Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 873, Garmr wrote:
In post 866, Expedience wrote:I mean, you can't really go back on the "lel lets hard townread and chainsaw defend each other" it now.

So you admit to chainsawing for chilled.

No, I obviously didn't mean that when I said
you
, you scumfuck. You and Sakura.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

That's still backtracking, your backtracking on saying your arguments at the start of the day were legit. I don't even understand why town would do what you're doing, and all those misprepresentations and taunting are seriously pissing me off.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

You don't look relaxed
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 877, Garmr wrote:You don't look relaxed

I was when I posted .
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 876, Sakura Hana wrote:That's still backtracking, your backtracking on saying your arguments at the start of the day were legit. I don't even understand why town would do what you're doing, and all those misprepresentations and taunting are seriously pissing me off.

Define buzzwords however you like. My posts weren't from a scum perspective.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 875, Expedience wrote:
In post 866, Expedience wrote:I mean, you can't really go back on the "lel lets hard townread and chainsaw defend each other" it now.

you

So you did do it but weren't referring to that?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 879, Expedience wrote:Define buzzwords however you like. My posts weren't from a scum perspective.

Neither are mine, would you look at that!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Or is it that after witnessing how I reacted on Blitz 21 you decided to just do the exact same thing again every game?
Do you hate me that much?
Is it your objetive to make me ragequit MS again?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 880, Garmr wrote:

you

It depends how you define that buzzphrase. I think you are scum and chilledtea is town. I thought that you were scum before you accused chilledtea. I thought that your accusation on chilledtea was awful and scummy.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 882, Sakura Hana wrote:Or is it that after witnessing how I reacted on Blitz 21 you decided to just do the exact same thing again every game?

How is that even relevant, I've never shown any animosity towards you. Replace out if you want, I don't care.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 882, Sakura Hana wrote:Or is it that after witnessing how I reacted on Blitz 21 you decided to just do the exact same thing again every game?

Is this the game you reference?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65049

I suppose I should look at it for a comparison point.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 874, Expedience wrote:
In post 872, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 870, Expedience wrote:I'm not seriously saying that you're scum for putting Madonna to L-1, and I never was. I was just trying to pressure you into actually doing something rather than all the posturing and not voting anyone.

So backtracking now?

Oh fuck off.
In post 687, Expedience wrote:I'm just having a bit of fun at the scum's expense, relax.

you

Maybe this conversation needs to take a break. I'm not sure that this is moving in any kind of productive direction.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 885, mhsmith0 wrote:

Yes that's the game I reference.
People led by Wisdom just kept shouting that I was scum, with no reasoning, and everyone just followed along and didnt let me do anything so I end up ragequitting.
My current belief is that Expedience is trying to achieve the same since he knows how i react as town, and it's why he's trying to make those misrepresentations, snarky remarks and taunting me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 883, Expedience wrote:
In post 880, Garmr wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7788473#p7788473]post 866[/UCL], Expedience wrote:I mean, you can't really go back on the "lel lets hard townread and chainsaw defend each other" it now.

you

It depends how you define that buzzphrase. I think you are scum and chilledtea is town. I thought that you were scum before you accused chilledtea. I thought that your accusation on chilledtea was awful and scummy.

You use buzz a lot are you a bee. Because all your buzzing is counter productive to your cause if you use the word buzz to much it becomes worthless. Everything seems like a buzzword to u.

I'm telling you this because I don't want another 5 pages of your junky reasoning when you come back to me. Give something more solid.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 887, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 885, mhsmith0 wrote:

Yes that's the game I reference.
People led by Wisdom just kept shouting that I was scum, with no reasoning, and everyone just followed along and didnt let me do anything so I end up ragequitting.
My current belief is that Expedience is trying to achieve the same since he knows how i react as town, and it's why he's trying to make those misrepresentations, snarky remarks and taunting me.

Is it your opinion that you would only be affected this way as town?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 855, Sakura Hana wrote:Tbh i've always hated TvS arguments, because it looks like scum lining up lynches.
Boon is scum for lying and doing the above.
Expedience is scum for misrepresenting every single one of my posts since day 1

In post 857, Sakura Hana wrote:
2)Boon is lying like here:
In post 821, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I haven't been paying too much to expedience. I feel like he's repeating himself.

If he's not paying too much attention to expedience how does he know this:
In post 825, Boonskiies wrote:I wouldn't say we have exact same reads. I feel he scum reads you harder than I do, and my scum read on you is more external. And minus chilled is quite a big thing. We may have lean scum reads on similar people,
but I assure you
, our reads are not the same.

The bolded is exactly what you are doing to me. I can know his god damn reads and his thoughts about it without paying much attention to his posts. I see exactly what he's going at, i just don't care to deal with the semantics he has with Garmr. So this is crap.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 889, mhsmith0 wrote:Is it your opinion that you would only be affected this way as town?

I don't have any opinion on anything meta related to me, I let ppl meta me and form their own opinions. Because anything that i know would attribute to just town me, i will implement to my scum game.

That being said.
I guess I can be affected as both alignments, but the difference is that as scum it would be fake.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 891, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 889, mhsmith0 wrote:Is it your opinion that you would only be affected this way as town?

I don't have any opinion on anything meta related to me, I let ppl meta me and form their own opinions. Because anything that i know would attribute to just town me, i will implement to my scum game.

That being said.
I guess I can be affected as both alignments, but the difference is that as scum it would be fake.

OTOH, you may find it easy as scum to be genuinely pissed off about something that genuinely pisses you off and show your sincerity that way. I do buy that you're pissed off, but I'm not at this time buying your reaction (though seemingly legitimate) as alignment-indicative.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'll be back at work and able to post within 24 hours. I have some things to get off my chest anyway, so that'll be good.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 863, Garmr wrote:Your interracial

lmao

@Sakura: those posts of expedience's that you listed don't read as misreps to me. I think it is a weak interpretation but those are different things. Could you explain further why you feel those were misreps? I didn't like Expedience's condescending tone but I felt like he was trying to get a reaction out of you.

This whole argument between Sakura, Expedience, and Gamr is certainly informative (and really boring) but I don't find any of them scummy enough to warrant a lynch. My scumreads seem really different from everyone else. You need to stop tunneling one another because I get a strong feeling that scum is just waiting on the sidelines for one argument to win out. But my first post in the game also only garnered a response from mhsmith. I pointed out a contradiction in boonskies post that no one even glanced at.

My mafia theory suggests one scum in each of the following groups (I believe that no matter the playstyle, scum teams will try to "fill the void" of these spots and adapt accordingly. Additionally, I find that most scum teams have at least one member they are willing to lynch if they need to in order to establish town cred or protect themselves (the scapegoat). Because we have more people taking the backseat I think there is a strong chance that two of the scum team are trying to coast by, which makes the sheep/lurker groups better targets for a lynch.

The Leader:
Almost50
Expedience
, Garmr, Sakura Hana* (despite her recent posts, which show more lurker than anything else, she's still provided decent content D1 and is driving discussion)
The Sheep: chilledtea, mhsmith0 (I feel better about him based on recent posts), texcat
The Lurker:
Boonskies
, Goodlordwill/dierfire, Lowell,
Sayaka Maizono

As you can see, I'm having trouble reading the sheep group currently.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 894, ToastyToast wrote:@Sakura: those posts of expedience's that you listed don't read as misreps to me. I think it is a weak interpretation but those are different things. Could you explain further why you feel those were misreps?

He's creating scummy motivation where there's none.
Not sure why you don't see this one, it's plain as day, my post refers to Madonna flipping town, not prior knowledge of the slot being town, yet Expedience decides to say it's the former, i mean come on, i don't get it. And i still don't understand what he meant by the second part since i never complained about the day ending early, I was asking Lowell a question.
Says im "dancing around Madonna" when im clearly just asking questions to see what happened back on Day 1, yet another instance of him creating scummy motivation when there's none.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Toasty: Why do we have opposite reads regarding Almost and Expedience, i don't understand why anyone's townreading what he's doing, i don't get why ppl don't see what i'm seeing, and the only person that's actually been seeing what im seeing is Almost50 as shown in which is another reason for me to think he's town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 895, Sakura Hana wrote:it's the former

This meant to say "it's the later"
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 896, Sakura Hana wrote:Toasty: Why do we have opposite reads regarding Almost and Expedience, i don't understand why anyone's townreading what he's doing, i don't get why ppl don't see what i'm seeing, and the only person that's actually been seeing what im seeing is Almost50 as shown in which is another reason for me to think he's town.

I think Expedience's intention is town. He has been very clear in his statements - wanted madonna lynch, went for it boldly. I like that and I don't see scum doing it that easy.
His case on you I don't agree with. But, I agree with him on garmr being scum.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 896, Sakura Hana wrote:Toasty: Why do we have opposite reads regarding Almost and Expedience, i don't understand why anyone's townreading what he's doing, i don't get why ppl don't see what i'm seeing, and the only person that's actually been seeing what im seeing is Almost50 as shown in which is another reason for me to think he's town.

I think I mentioned this in my first post but pretty much everything Almost says I associate with key ways to give scum an advantage: town blocks, teaching, confusing "scum" with "playing in a way that I dislike," whining about how scummy everything is. I also dislike his reasoning for his scum-reads but he isn't someone I would want to lynch today so I'm not going to create a giant wall post.

As for the Expedience read, he's condescending but it is straight up town aggression. Scum wouldn't be that openly antagonistic--it doesn't make any friends.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”