Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Nyalite »

Alright Dan.

And Shadow the rest of our moves are just making sure my army doesn't overstay their welcome in Istanbul right?
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MattP »

Your ally you have said you supported into nth for protection. It looks like he's going into nth to advance into mainland
SlappyKrust
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 2082, animorpherv1 wrote:Once again, I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. If Mist or Dan or whoever disagrees, they're free to state why.

I'm working with you at this point, but I'm barely reading the thread so update me if I need to do anything.
You Are Worth It
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'll support you into Bulgaria, yeah. As you can see the northern neighbours are being hard to budge.
Greece to Ion isn't a bad idea, but neither is Greece to Albany for a few good reasons. I'll leave that up to you.
Radja, your Russian friends don't like Bella as much as we do. :( I do think it would take all of us combined to get through the middle of the country though.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

TBF right now I think Radja owes me a little more, but yeah.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 2093, Shadoweh wrote:Breeze, what are you doing? It's not even a very effectual sneak attack you were doing there. :V

I thought this thread was Facebook and I just wanted to poke her :C
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2102, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 2082, animorpherv1 wrote:Once again, I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. If Mist or Dan or whoever disagrees, they're free to state why.

I'm working with you at this point, but I'm barely reading the thread so update me if I need to do anything.

Sure? So I'm talking for Mist and Myself (and Lokiben while he's not here), I guess. I absolutely am not talking for Nyalite, Shadoweh, or Dan.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:00 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Also:
@PrivateI:
I'd seriously recommend not letting dan fall, if possible. If dan goes, they'll be looking at you if you don't drop due to other reasons.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:05 am

Post by TheBreeze »

Bella, where do I fit into your plans? You haven't really given me the time of day

In post 1963, TheBreeze wrote:You know Mario, we made a great team in that one game we played. :twisted: If only we could come to some sort of agreement

Mario, I know I've been unnecessarily antagonistic towards your direction but that's just for funsies. I'm open to negotiation if you think we can accomplish something together, enemy lines should never be drawn in the sand for all of eternity. I guess what I'm asking is, are we too far gone? I can be reasonable, I promise, if we can talk things out.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2091, Bellaphant wrote:Hey Mario,

I'm not committed to annihilating you! What else could we do?

radja and turkey combined are a huge threat in the east. people need to see this. we can hold them off without wasting a turn, and eventually recapture centres the juggernaut took. it's not entirely great but it is the only option either of us really have.

pedit: I'm willing to work with anyone, grudges lose games a lot of the time. The first thing I must ask though is your stance on Radja right now.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 2109, MarioManiac4 wrote:

radja and turkey combined are a huge threat in the east. people need to see this. we can hold them off without wasting a turn, and eventually recapture centres the juggernaut took. it's not entirely great but it is the only option either of us really have.

pedit: I'm willing to work with anyone, grudges lose games a lot of the time. The first thing I must ask though is your stance on Radja right now.

Will you please attack venice this turn? And you can have Rome next spring as well, if you want.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2110, Aronis wrote:
In post 2109, MarioManiac4 wrote:

Will you please attack venice this turn? And you can have Rome next spring as well, if you want.

Bella seems to think attacking me is best so that's a possibility this turn, especially since OMGL supported it as well.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:44 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1885, OhGodMyLife wrote:Mario... get out of that mess! If Russia is not attacking me, I'll move to Tyr to then support you into Ven.

Mario why would you listen to OGML or care about his opinion here?

He's pretty obviously gunning to try to keep Italy in discord for as long as possible
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2098, MattP wrote:Acrv not responding to me makes it clear his intentions are to attack bel or hol. Both ogml and ani have supported my move into there and him intersecting the two doesn't demonstrate peace. DeathNote, if you want a truce then I am happy to do that but your ally is on a different page than you.

No he just isn't as active as the rest of us. ACR is not someone I would expect to attack on his own so far away from home.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

Also I can assure you that should it become apparent you want to move there, I'll bounce you, and if Bella moves in, you'll guarantee your own elimination.

I might suggest coordinating an attack with the_Breeze if you don't trust Bella.

Also any thought of taking Rom by next year is a complete joke. By then Nyalite's fleets will be swarming his remaining supply center, and you'd be doomed soon after. So think carefully what choice you make.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

If we manouver around territories a unified northern front could make ground in the south.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2115, Randomnamechange wrote:If we manouver around territories a unified northern front could make ground in the south.

I was thinking we could let Norway take the NTH and then ACR could move to HEL. Then we would have more options for supporting. If you make a fleet next winter, it could take the baltic sea giving us potential to take Keil that fall
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, mario, I'm not sure ogml has anyone's best interests at heart: he wants to win, which is fine...If I was to work with you this turn, what do you want to achieve?

Breeze, didn't you just try to attack me? I'm not sure what you want from me, but parle away.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2115, Randomnamechange wrote:If we manouver around territories a unified northern front could make ground in the south.

In post 2116, DeathNote wrote:

I was thinking we could let Norway take the NTH and then ACR could move to HEL. Then we would have more options for supporting. If you make a fleet next winter, it could take the baltic sea giving us potential to take Keil that fall

I am supportive of this endeavor.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2051, animorpherv1 wrote:I think it might be worth seeing if you can grab Mists' support. If you can get her help from Paris (either by her and I pushing STD back in or, even if someone else manages to take it and she moves to BUR), you could take it in the Fall of next ear without contest.

Sorry for not responding to this - I think this is a solid plan should ACR not be ok with working with us.
SlappyKrust
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by N »

can i please remove this from my egosearch
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 2118, MattP wrote:

In post 2116, DeathNote wrote:

I am supportive of this endeavor.

You're supporting moving into position to take Kiel? :/
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 2121, OhGodMyLife wrote:You're supporting moving into position to take Kiel? :/

That's not what Deathnote said? Unless you don't trust his stated intentions to work with the north progressing southward?

The south has explicitly stated multiple times their intent to move northward as a unified group. England is not in a place where they can start expanding into your territory without being severed and experiencing backlash, even more so than them taking hol/bel. If you fear them having a fleet in that position then put your foot down and make them go west. I have no interest in seeing England surround me both North and East.
SlappyKrust
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I mean, it pretty clearly lays out a plan to threaten Kiel. Moving into Hel, taking the Baltic, explicitly saying "potential to take Kiel in the fall." This is why I was confused about you being supportive of it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It is sort of what I said. I am wanting to combine our fleets in the north instead of fighting each other with the common goal of pushing Scandinavia/Holland into Kiel.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”