Mini 511-Match of Champions Mafia! GAME OVER!

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

well besides voting for someone because they had a theory. which i mean, you know, LYCNH ALL THEORITICIANS.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

schismatized wrote:I dont know where people get off thinking that just because you do something a lot in the past makes it right. It sure as hell isnt a good argument, in fact its a fallacy of argument called Traditional Appeal.
That's a very good point, but we're not trying to lynch bad players. We're trying to lynch scum. Being a bad player and being scum are two very different things.
Political Correctness offends me.
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by Draux »

People, stop arguing or I'll hammer Streeflo for no reason.
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

Draux wrote:People, stop arguing or I'll hammer Streeflo for no reason.
This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Nelly632 wrote:This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.

he should be the number 1 suspect anyway, with schis as number 2
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by Nelly632 »

ZONEACE wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:This is odd because Streetflo is not arguing with any of us and you are threatening to Hammer him if the arguing doesn't stop. Good threat but I would advise against it because if by some chance Street turns up town you will be the number one suspect on Day Two because of the manner you hammered not because of the hammer.

Problem is Schismatized is only a suspect in your eyes & MOS eyes as I see it right now. Unless you present some kind of case against him I simply chalk up your hard on for voting him as a person who is upset and not thinking correctly.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

schismatized wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:umm eat me.
MOD: Can we replace this guy? I have tried really hard to deal with him and you have already warned him. He is terrible at mafia and is making this game dumb
Right can we get something straight here. I'm going to now institute a zero tolerance policy for bad language. If you want to swear, please say something along the lines of s**t or £$%&. Censor yourselves. If i see one more example of foul language, i will modkill the offender.
In fact, i'll keep modkilling people for this sort of behaviour, until we are left with the players who actually want to play the game.
Since the warning was issued, Zoneace has been fine, and will not be modkilled/replaced at this point. I actually commend him for not rising to the unnecessary bait in Schismatized's post.
Unfortunately i cannot replace people simply because you don't like them. I'm here to uphold the rules.
Schis, i would also ask that you don't post in colour. This isn't a rule, but it confuses me personally, because in most games colour is only used by the mod. Of course if you feel that colour is essential to you, then you may carry on.

Please lets try and get this game back on track. Much as i enjoy mass-modkills, i dont think they benefit the game. This is a warning for EVERYONE. This is a game, so don't get personal or offensive.

Vote Count Pending.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:10 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote Count

Streeflo - 5 (Nelly632, Nocmen, MoS, DoS, Zoneace)
ZONEACE - 2 (Schismatized, Streeflo)
TCS - 1 (Num7)
Num7 - 1 (TCS)

Not Voting: bubka, Draux

11 Alive, 6 to lynch

Day 1 deadline hits roughly 5 days from now.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:35 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Numenorean7 wrote:
schismatized wrote:I dont know where people get off thinking that just because you do something a lot in the past makes it right. It sure as hell isnt a good argument, in fact its a fallacy of argument called Traditional Appeal.
That's a very good point, but we're not trying to lynch bad players. We're trying to lynch scum. Being a bad player and being scum are two very different things.
That pretty much sums up my feelings, and also this arguement is really starting to get to the tedious BS part (Mod: Can I say BS?)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Yes you can say BS, as it is an abbreviation of a profanity.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

This is a dumb rule.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:35 am

Just because something is not right doesn't make the person doing it scum. Since you seem to think ZONEACE is a bad player and not very intelligent, I fail to see why you are NOT applying Hanlon's razor and instead calling him scummy for being
consistent
. Your argument doesn't make any sense.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:36 am

Nelly632 wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:

Problem is Schismatized is only a suspect in your eyes & MOS eyes as I see it right now. Unless you present some kind of case against him I simply chalk up your hard on for voting him as a person who is upset and not thinking correctly.
Oddly enough, I didn't suspect Schis until just now, when I read his response that I just posted about on this page. Just because I'm arguing with someone doesn't necessarily mean I think they are scum. Don't make those kind of assumptions, please.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:39 am

I would suggest that you stay consistent with the precedent that you set and warn Nelly for this post:
Nelly632 wrote:
As for your strange interest in my personal, while I do have a boyfriend, it's certainly not MoS.
Well luckily I don't have a problem with homosexuality but this does explain why you are being rude in this thread.
This kind of bias is as bad as profanity and should not be encouraged by letting it go.
Permanent V/LA.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:22 am

Post by schismatized »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Just because something is not right doesn't make the person doing it scum. Since you seem to think ZONEACE is a bad player and not very intelligent, I fail to see why you are NOT applying Hanlon's razor and instead calling him scummy for being
consistent
. Your argument doesn't make any sense.
while i believe he is both a bad player and likely not intelligent, that is not my argument against him. He has acted like a five year old this whole time. He provides little to no reason for his voting and has blatantly OMGUS'd. When someone casts any suspicion on him, he gets overly defensive and breaks down to slinging mud. This is why I believe he is scum.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:26 am

And? I still fail to see where you give ANY evidence that ZONEACE scum is *more* likely to do this than he is as town. You are just fitting your argument to the result you want without any logical process.
Permanent V/LA.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:27 am

Post by schismatized »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:And? I still fail to see where you give ANY evidence that ZONEACE scum is *more* likely to do this than he is as town. You are just fitting your argument to the result you want without any logical process.
So you are saying that he would meltdown just as easily if he was a townie called scum?
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Nelly632
Nelly632
Goon
Nelly632
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Nelly632 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Nelly632 wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:

Oddly enough, I didn't suspect Schis until just now, when I read his response that I just posted about on this page. Just because I'm arguing with someone doesn't necessarily mean I think they are scum. Don't make those kind of assumptions, please.
I based my assumption not on the fact that you are arguing with him but based on the fact that it is apparent that you will defend and continue to stand by the side of your BFF Zoneace so I just assumed that you would eventually have a FOS on Schis due to your close relationship with Zoneace. But you are right I shouldn't assumptions so I do apoligize.
I would suggest that you stay consistent with the precedent that you set and warn Nelly for this post:
Nelly632 wrote:
As for your strange interest in my personal, while I do have a boyfriend, it's certainly not MoS.

Well luckily I don't have a problem with homosexuality but this does explain why you are being rude in this thread.

This kind of bias is as bad as profanity and should not be encouraged by letting it go
Well while personally I did not use profanity and I was clearly not rude to anyone but I will take a personal warning and no longer associate RUDENESS with HOMOSEXUALITY. I apoligize if I offended anyone with that comment.

Now I am sure everyone in this room would like for all of us just to move on and try to find some scum so can we please stop all of this childish behavior.
bubka
bubka
Townie
bubka
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:51 am

Post by bubka »

Omg the fight has really got serious.
Hey stop it you guys this is only a game after all!
No need to get overheated - the worst that can happen is that you'll lost the game.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 am

schismatized wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:And? I still fail to see where you give ANY evidence that ZONEACE scum is *more* likely to do this than he is as town. You are just fitting your argument to the result you want without any logical process.
So you are saying that he would meltdown just as easily if he was a townie called scum?
IF that's what you want to call it, yes. That's exactly what's happening here. ZONEACE is acting as he does when he is
protown
Permanent V/LA.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

could someone hammer stree so we can get this day over with? we've already been told by stree he's not gonna claim right now, so what exactly are we waiting for????? we're wasting our friggin time.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:30 am

bubka is in this game? WTF. He has 3 posts in 8 pages.

FoS: bubka
I suggest you hammer Streeflo now.
Permanent V/LA.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Streeflo »

Streeflo wrote:
Hello
fools. Are you ready to D-D-D-D-DIEEEE!!!!

Es gibt zweiundzwanzig Affen, die in meine Hosen tanzen.

Oh yea,
Vote: schismatized
because your avatar is full of win.
Fine then, you claim hungry scumbags.

I am the Local Greeter from The Amazing Race, played by The Central Scrutinizer. You know, the ones in the native towns that say hi to the people. That's why I typed up some stuff I stuck in a google translator, because local greeters are sometimes of a different language.

I am vanilla. Now leave me alone.
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Draux »

Vote: Streeflo
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 am

So you set up your claim in advance...big deal? That doesn't explain your scummy behavior. Setting up a vanilla claim in advance means nothing.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”