Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1895, MattP wrote:Can someone just offer me a believable and respectable plan to work with me / be a nice person and I wont ever turn on you because I am loyal and honest in every social game ever and hate screwing people over ty

You, STD and midget go conquer Great Britain. It will take a few turns. It starts with trying to get a fleet in NTH. I'm going to support Midget's other unit into Den, and my other two armies will go south.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1885, OhGodMyLife wrote:
Cheery and Breeze, I still want to reopen negotiations. Note Sev missing from ani's power bloc list. Radja is a MedAgree member in all but name. Can we talk about getting a piece of that Austria/Balkan mess before it's all gone?

I'm open to this. I need to get another supply somewhere, and I was nice and didn't attack.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by ActionDan »

whose? Bella's, the person OGML just appealed to? or his own, something that I'd be doubtful he'd give
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1902, ActionDan wrote:whose? Bella's, the person OGML just appealed to? or his own, something that I'd be doubtful he'd give

I didn't appeal to Bella, I appealed to Mario. He's the one who just lost a center after Radja cozied up to Bella
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1901, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1885, OhGodMyLife wrote:
Cheery and Breeze, I still want to reopen negotiations. Note Sev missing from ani's power bloc list. Radja is a MedAgree member in all but name. Can we talk about getting a piece of that Austria/Balkan mess before it's all gone?

I'm open to this. I need to get another supply somewhere, and I was nice and didn't attack.

Great. I'll try to move from Ber to Mun and from Mun to Tyr.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Drench »

when i dont have to read this thread anymore

join your union
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1889, Nyalite wrote:Well you guys were acting like I got a vote as greece and we voted in Smy to have a vote too. I believe that means I have two votes as well. He didn't say we could vote anyone out, but I mean, we can always overrule anything Aronis wants. I actually don't care that much but it was fun to see if you'd vote to give me two votes. I mostly want to defer Loki's actions to Ani for obvious reasons.

Shadow I'm thinking in the spring if you could move into AEG you could help me convey my army to Greece? Gonna make another fleet in greece but I don't want to box you in again so I'd prefer not to move one of my fleets into AEG.
If we do that I figure I could support Radja into Ser at some point.

And yeah ActionDan is right that OGML's strategy here has just been to clutter communication channels. This round shows nothing he says is meant to do anything other than confused and obfuscate.

Just wondering, are you mad at me and coming to invade me now with your fleets now?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1897, ActionDan wrote:the funny part is that Matt isn't actually in danger from Germany/British alliance either way. So it's up to him to chose a side. I think he has more to gain from going against germany in the long term tbh, cutting support in Kiel etc, ensuring a brit goes to nth. Siding with Germany is safe too, but you'll act as a buffer zone while Germany freely expands. Up to you.

After Defender disbands I suggest Mist moves on Germany and Ani builds a fleet to go south to defend against Aronis. Another army just doesn't accomplish anything.

@ani, I have no ill will towards you and no plans of invading spain. Feel free to come conquer me, but there's no reason to build a fleet to "defend" yourself.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1900, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1895, MattP wrote:Can someone just offer me a believable and respectable plan to work with me / be a nice person and I wont ever turn on you because I am loyal and honest in every social game ever and hate screwing people over ty

You, STD and midget go conquer Great Britain. It will take a few turns. It starts with trying to get a fleet in NTH. I'm going to support Midget's other unit into Den, and my other two armies will go south.

Do this and you will die matt. OGML was going to save pablito and zulfy last round and they are now dead because of him.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I'm actually advocating you get a vote since you control naples and he named naples! So no I'm not really mad at you.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'll be moving to Boh then
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Radja »

Bella, can you support me into Serbia next move phase? <3
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Radja »

Cheery, working with OGML will get you killed. I want Bella to work with us against OGML
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Not working with him may get me killed faster.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Rory, why haven't you moved from Sev? :V We've talked about doing it for literal years and it's left you staying at the same center number for awhile.
If you hadn't agreed to move a few times and then not, I wouldn't be concerned. What's up?

Nya, that's about what I had planned. It might be better to convoy into Albany then Greece, but we'll see what happens in Spring.

Mist, considering you're in a fierce land battle, if you build a Fleet you won't be able to support your new territory to the north and you'll lose your fleet as fast as you made it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

fierce?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well that's what I'm assuming is going on over there, with all the dotted lines and stuff. It looks exciting!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

From my point of view... the battle is already in Mist's favor. Snake is gone so there is no one to stop Ani/Mist from just taking all of France and moving towards Belgium. Not much Land fighting unless you are talking about Germany in which case, yeah shit happens over there 24/7
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

Now that's what I call a bloodbath!
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 1855, pablito wrote:Nah. My goal was to betray medagree since the beginning so i wouldn't want to chime in. I was screwed over by Bella the most again. GG. Gl breeze and ogml.

Thanks for the moral support man, it means a lot.

Good game Gale
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

GG Gale
I'm not going to invade Germany or GB. I will remain neutral in that fight unless I am attacked.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1908, Aronis wrote:

Do this and you will die matt. OGML was going to save pablito and zulfy last round and they are now dead because of him.

Where does this keep coming from that I was in any way interested in saving zulfy? I wanted zulfy to willingly walk towards the light so I could save pablito. Zulfy was never anything but explicitly anti-me this game, and personally unpleasant at times to boot.

Matt, your options are to trust me, or try to fight me. If you trust me we can both try to expand away from each other. You have a fleet and not an army so you're already handicapped in a hypothetical fight against me. I'm not interested in having that fight. If you're willing to trust me, simply do not attack Kiel this turn. You wouldn't be able to take it even if you did, but you would disrupt my support for midget to move out of Sweden.

Aronis, why are we at odds? I've been cheering on your coup since before it was a coup and I want to help you keep it going if I can. For starters, if nya builds a fleet in Gre, you should try to bounce it in the spring to keep it from moving next to Naples (and in doing so disrupt any plans to convoy Turkish armies around the Med). Rome will be yours by the end of the year.

Midget, fair enough. I'm not really in a position to fight GB myself, which is why I was encouraging you and Matt to go make some gains there, but we can leave well enough alone. The MedAgree is going to make the short hop to their island soon anyway, so just prepare yourself for what comes after they do. Can you confirm that whatever unit you build in Swe you'll use to take Den with my support this turn?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Shadow, if I support Rory into Serb does that help you to achieve your goals?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:54 am

Post by N »

now i'm not fearing for my life idk what to do
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1921, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 1908, Aronis wrote:

Where does this keep coming from that I was in any way interested in saving zulfy? I wanted zulfy to willingly walk towards the light so I could save pablito. Zulfy was never anything but explicitly anti-me this game, and personally unpleasant at times to boot.

Matt, your options are to trust me, or try to fight me. If you trust me we can both try to expand away from each other. You have a fleet and not an army so you're already handicapped in a hypothetical fight against me. I'm not interested in having that fight. If you're willing to trust me, simply do not attack Kiel this turn. You wouldn't be able to take it even if you did, but you would disrupt my support for midget to move out of Sweden.

Aronis, why are we at odds? I've been cheering on your coup since before it was a coup and I want to help you keep it going if I can. For starters, if nya builds a fleet in Gre, you should try to bounce it in the spring to keep it from moving next to Naples (and in doing so disrupt any plans to convoy Turkish armies around the Med). Rome will be yours by the end of the year.

Midget, fair enough. I'm not really in a position to fight GB myself, which is why I was encouraging you and Matt to go make some gains there, but we can leave well enough alone. The MedAgree is going to make the short hop to their island soon anyway, so just prepare yourself for what comes after they do. Can you confirm that whatever unit you build in Swe you'll use to take Den with my support this turn?

Who's in Den atm?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”