chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:07 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 696, texcat wrote:
In post 662, chilledtea wrote:
In post 659, Garmr wrote:@chilledtea
Why did you change your vote on texcat to lowell? You are building a case on Texcat (post 629) and then you suddenly shifted to lowell. Why is lowell scummy to you and why did you drop your case on tex and do nothing to push lowell after dropping it?

All of this happened a few hours ago.

The vote change was mostly because texcat was on L-4 at the time and seemed intent on defending herself. Lowell was nowhere to be seen. So I voted lowell. I mean I indicate as such by calling it vote parking.

I realize that Garmr already pursued this, but this post just stands out to me as scum yelling, "I'm just going for an easy lynch, I don't care who actually gets the rope."

Hmm. What do you think is the chance of lowell getting lynched because of this particular wagon?

Also, you are scum.
VOTE: texcat
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 700, chilledtea wrote:
Why did you change your vote on texcat to lowell? You are building a case on Texcat (post 629) and then you suddenly shifted to lowell. Why is lowell scummy to you and why did you drop your case on tex and do nothing to push lowell after dropping it?

The vote change was mostly because texcat was on L-4 at the time and seemed intent on defending herself. Lowell was nowhere to be seen. So I voted lowell. I mean I indicate as such by calling it vote parking.

I realize that Garmr already pursued this, but this post just stands out to me as scum yelling, "I'm just going for an easy lynch, I don't care who actually gets the rope."

Hmm. What do you think is the chance of lowell getting lynched because of this particular wagon?

Also, you are scum.

VOTE: Chilledtea
I was considering what you since I wasn't really happy with your answer. But this shows you only backed off texcat because she was defending herself not because you town read her.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 701, Garmr wrote:

Also, you are scum.

I was considering what you since I wasn't really happy with your answer. But this shows you only backed off texcat because she was defending herself not because you town read her.

Lol.

What are the chances of lowell or texcat being lynched? Why don't you answer that question instead?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:38 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 701, Garmr wrote:

Also, you are scum.

Lol. Way to out yourselves as scum guys. Good job.

So the two scum out of (three?) are texcat and garmr.

I already said I moved my vote on to lowell because texcat is defending herself and we can always go for texcat later. When did I say texcat is town? Go back and read.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

Garmr and texcat are both scum.

Both are giving bs reasons as explanations.

I specifically said

In post 630, chilledtea wrote:Shouldn't you be more sure of Lowell being town if one of lowell and madonna were scum and you had read madonna's contradiction?

In post 633, chilledtea wrote:I mean, can a person miss something like that? I caught it immediately and thought that was a very good catch by you. Even though it turned out to be that Madonna is town.

I guess it is not something we can verify at the moment.

In post 636, chilledtea wrote:VOTE:

VOTE: Lowell

This guy still hasn't answered my question. I will park my vote on him for some time.

Where did I specify that texcat is town? I never did.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, chilledtea wrote:Garmr and texcat are both scum.

I specifically said

In post 630, chilledtea wrote:Shouldn't you be more sure of Lowell being town if one of lowell and madonna were scum and you had read madonna's contradiction?

In post 633, chilledtea wrote:I mean, can a person miss something like that? I caught it immediately and thought that was a very good catch by you. Even though it turned out to be that Madonna is town.

This guy still hasn't answered my question. I will park my vote on him for some time.

Huh That's why I was hesitant in voting you in the first place becuase I was under the impression you may of thought tex cat defence was legit and you thought she was town. If that's not the case can you tell me the town motive to back off texcat who was defending herself. You were getting her to open and getting information out of her why would you stop that?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:52 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 705, Garmr wrote:

I specifically said

Huh That's why I was hesitant in voting you in the first place becuase I was under the impression you may of thought tex cat defence was legit and you thought she was town. If that's not the case can you tell me the town motive to back off texcat who was defending herself. You were getting her to open and getting information out of her why would you stop that?

Because there was nothing else I could ask her at that time. We reached a dead end. It was a tie.
Also lowell was acting strange and I wanted more input from him to properly read him. I don't see it as necessary that you must vote a person whom you are considering as fence-scum or null or whatever.
Why did you think I took away the vote from texcat? I didn't have much to go on at that point on her. I don't see how you reached the conclusion that she is town in my eyes. Also she was on L-4 and I rather pressurize Lowell than vote park on a person whom I am getting null reads from at that point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 706, chilledtea wrote:

I specifically said

Because there was nothing else I could ask her at that time. We reached a dead end. It was a tie.
Also lowell was acting strange and I wanted more input from him to properly read him. I don't see it as necessary that you must vote a person whom you are considering as fence-scum or null or whatever.
Why did you think I took away the vote from texcat? I didn't have much to go on at that point on her. I don't see how you reached the conclusion that she is town in my eyes. Also she was on L-4 and I rather pressurize Lowell than vote park on a person whom I am getting null reads from at that point.

Wait you were null reading her then after she started questioning you started scum reading her again. That's like a premature omgus and not to mention you started scum reading me because I voted you?

Also what is bullshit that you couldn't ask her anymore questions that's fucking pathetic you finally got her to talk and you only posted 2 or 3 points and you had nothing left to talk about despite the fact you could of asked her about her reads,thoughts on the madonna wagon anything ect. Hell you could of even asked other people to jump on the wagon to add more pressure to texcat to see how she would react.

Like you said the time frame with giving lowell a chance to lowell vote was a couple of hours for the input seems really weird. Also you saying that lowell was acting strange wasn't even your original reasoning for voting him it was "him ignoring you and cutting off his chance for doing that despite having plenty of time "(I would of gave 2-3 days if I was giving some a chance due to the fact we all have real lives). The fact you are changing events makes is a really bad sign.

The reason I thought you were town reading tex is because you didn't choose to pursue her after switching the vote or even say anything about your read on her when pushed on why you switched vote so I assumed the only logical reasoning was you were town reading her because of her defense since you mentioned that it played a part in your unvote. A townie would continue pushing her with a scum or null lean to try and sort her out not leave her alone due to some inconvenience of it being to difficult to push.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

Spoiler:
In post 707, Garmr wrote:

I specifically said

Wait you were null reading her then after she started questioning you started scum reading her again. That's like a premature omgus and not to mention you started scum reading me because I voted you?

Also what is bullshit that you couldn't ask her anymore questions that's fucking pathetic you finally got her to talk and you only posted 2 or 3 points and you had nothing left to talk about despite the fact you could of asked her about her reads,thoughts on the madonna wagon anything ect. Hell you could of even asked other people to jump on the wagon to add more pressure to texcat to see how she would react.

Like you said the time frame with giving lowell a chance to lowell vote was a couple of hours for the input seems really weird. Also you saying that lowell was acting strange wasn't even your original reasoning for voting him it was "him ignoring you and cutting off his chance for doing that despite having plenty of time "(I would of gave 2-3 days if I was giving some a chance due to the fact we all have real lives). The fact you are changing events makes is a really bad sign.

The reason I thought you were town reading tex is because you didn't choose to pursue her after switching the vote or even say anything about your read on her when pushed on why you switched vote so I assumed the only logical reasoning was you were town reading her because of her defense since you mentioned that it played a part in your unvote. A townie would continue pushing her with a scum or null lean to try and sort her out not leave her alone due to some inconvenience of it being to difficult to push.

Obviously you don't know what a townie would do at that time. You aren't a townie.
Asking bs questions like yours isn't what a townie does. A townie carefully looks at a situation and sees if there is any doubt in his mind regarding several players. If there is a doubt they ask the question regarding the doubt.

This is almost scum-claim at this point from you. Why would I ask a question just for the sake of asking and creating discussion? There are several people I am interested in, not just texcat. Also, incredible simplification and in general misrepping of the events that happened between me and texcat. Texcat said that I am "jumping wagons" because of one vote switch. The said wagon on Lowell isn't even that serious and will not catch speed. The texcat wagon was actually far more serious, which is the reason why I removed my vote from it to make lowell talk.

In post 668, chilledtea wrote:I mean, are we really arguing over why I changed my vote? Texcat came and defended herself and I couldn't pursue her more at that point. Maybe she is scum, but there is nothing as far as I am aware that would indicate such.

Lowell's lack of participation and general ambiguity makes me think voting him would always be a better move.

"Maybe she is scum"

This was some time back now.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

Look, I don't tolerate bs reasons.

This is completely and utterly nonsense. No one is going for a lynch with lowell wagon. Texcat is making up reasons over here, nothing else. She is scum.
Also, something like this for changing one vote? From texcat at the beginning to lowell after the interrogation with texcat. Really? Jumping wagons are you serious?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

VoteCount 2.3With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Sayaka Maizono (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (1):
Expedience
Lowell (2):
texcat, Almost50
mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (3):
Sayaka Maizono, Lowell, chilledtea
Garmr (0):

Boonskiies (1):
ToastyToast
Goodlordwill (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (1):
Garmr
Expedience (0):

Not Voting (6):
mhsmith0, Boonskiies, Goodlordwill, Sakura Hana

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

NOTES:
Seeking replacement for GoodLordWill
Sakura Hana on V/LA untill Monday (28 Mar)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 708, chilledtea wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 707, Garmr wrote:

I specifically said

Obviously you don't know what a townie would do at that time. You aren't a townie.
Asking bs questions like yours isn't what a townie does. A townie carefully looks at a situation and sees if there is any doubt in his mind regarding several players. If there is a doubt they ask the question regarding the doubt.

This is almost scum-claim at this point from you. Why would I ask a question just for the sake of asking and creating discussion? There are several people I am interested in, not just texcat. Also, incredible simplification and in general misrepping of the events that happened between me and texcat. Texcat said that I am "jumping wagons" because of one vote switch. The said wagon on Lowell isn't even that serious and will not catch speed. The texcat wagon was actually far more serious, which is the reason why I removed my vote from it to make lowell talk.

In post 668, chilledtea wrote:I mean, are we really arguing over why I changed my vote? Texcat came and defended herself and I couldn't pursue her more at that point. Maybe she is scum, but there is nothing as far as I am aware that would indicate such.

Lowell's lack of participation and general ambiguity makes me think voting him would always be a better move.

"Maybe she is scum"

This was some time back now.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am town.

are you fucking kidding me are are you fucking kidding what were all my post between 654 to 666 you dunce.

This is almost scum-claim at this point from you. Why would I ask a question just for the sake of asking and creating discussion?

To try and sort out your null read to try and get something to slip fucking basic mafia logic something you learn in newbie fucking games.

There are several people I am interested in, not just texcat.

This means nothing if all your going to do is vote park on lowell. Fuck you could even of pressured him with some post a case after your vote but you pretty much just park it and do fuck all about him.

Actually now I look at this the timeline went diffrently from what I remembered.
In post 623, chilledtea wrote:

Lowell what made you change your mind regarding your scum reads? What made texcat suddenly scummy?

Lowell I want an answer to this.

I was under the impression that lowell voted/posted somewhere between here but isn't the case at all. That's why giving lowell a chance doesn't compute. Becuase like you said it was only a couple of hours. This jsut shows me you didn't want texcat to back fire on you.

Also, incredible simplification and in general misrepping of the events that happened between me and texcat. Texcat said that I am "jumping wagons" because of one vote switch. The said wagon on Lowell isn't even that serious and will not catch speed. The texcat wagon was actually far more serious, which is the reason why I removed my vote from it to make lowell talk.

I'm not missrepping a thing. Crying misrep when no misrep has taken place is a scum tell for someone who can't defend themselves because they have been caught. If you thought the lowell wagon isn't serious why would you jump off the serious wagon which you had a null-scum read on to a null wagon that you believe wouldn't pick up because that pressure excuse is horrible L-5 wouldn't pressure anyone lol. If you don't expect a lowell wagon to take off then why vote it instead of pushing him even more verbally because despite claiming to pressure him you have done nothing of the sort after...

That also puts your jump on to texcat in a bad light since the lowell wagon picked up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 709, chilledtea wrote:Look, I don't tolerate bs reasons.

This is completely and utterly nonsense. No one is going for a lynch with lowell wagon. Texcat is making up reasons over here, nothing else. She is scum.
Also, something like this for changing one vote? From texcat at the beginning to lowell after the interrogation with texcat. Really? Jumping wagons are you serious?

Looooooolll you obviously don't read your own posts.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 am

Post by chilledtea »

All right, I am getting angry at this point.

I don't want to get into a swearing contest with you. I am not going to RQS on day 2. I will play the game the way I want.

And that includes not asking bs questions like yours.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 713, chilledtea wrote:All right, I am getting angry at this point.

I don't want to get into a swearing contest with you. I am not going to RQS on day 2. I will play the game the way I want.

RQS wtf these are game relevant random question stage are question that aren't even relevant to the game Like what is your fave colour. Stop trying to sound smarter than you are while trying to brush me off at the same time it pisses me off.

Your flail is real.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, Garmr wrote:

RQS wtf these are game relevant, random question stage questions are questions that aren't even relevant to the game Like for example "what is your fave colour." Stop trying to sound smarter than you are while trying to brush me off at the same time it pisses me off.

Your flail is real.

fixed
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

RQS wtf these are game relevant random question stage are question that aren't even relevant to the game Like what is your fave colour. Stop trying to sound smarter than you are while trying to brush me off at the same time it pisses me off.

Your flail is real.

Hey, I am NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS ARTIFICIALLY.

What is difficult to understand in that?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:45 am

Post by chilledtea »

If others think there is merit in Garmr's case, then I will answer them. I feel like garmr is just trying to deflect attention from texcat's case at this point. So I won't be answering him because he is genuinely making me angry.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:The ammount of possible night killing PRs doesnt even ammount only to roleblcoks and doctors, there's also bulletproof.
Why were you even assuming roleblock is the only possibility?

I don't know, I just assumed normalish roles, and figured RB was the most common. Besides doctor, which I forgot about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 717, chilledtea wrote:If others think there is merit in Garmr's case, then I will answer them. I feel like garmr is just trying to deflect attention from texcat's case at this point. So I won't be answering him because he is genuinely making me angry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 717, chilledtea wrote:If others think there is merit in Garmr's case, then I will answer them. I feel like garmr is just trying to deflect attention from texcat's case at this point. So I won't be answering him because he is genuinely making me angry.

Your deflecting from answering anything because you can't because you know you are caught. Why do you even play mafia if you act like this?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 716, chilledtea wrote:

Your flail is real.

Hey, I am NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS ARTIFICIALLY.

What is difficult to understand in that?

You're flailing so badly with this strawman.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I like the texcat wagon that's forming. I haven't read too much of this day; I got screwed in real life, but hopefully it'll clear up soon. Just stressing out. I'll keep you all posted, and if it doesn't clear up, I'll replace out.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm getting negative vibes from chilled. I tend to read him as town, but he seems more...
comment dire
... agitated this time around. The weird attempt to link texcat and garmr (while I'm not getting particularly town vibes from either) strikes me as a stretch.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 723, Lowell wrote:I'm getting negative vibes from chilled. I tend to read him as town, but he seems more...
comment dire
... agitated this time around. The weird attempt to link texcat and garmr (while I'm not getting particularly town vibes from either) strikes me as a stretch.

OK, mate. Who ARE you town reading then?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”