Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 470, knightmare wrote:@Expedience - having 14 days for DL doesn't mean that you need to use all of them. This is the only site I have ever played at where phases are this long. I am used to 72h Days at the longest with some games as short as 48/24 complete phases. 14 days is the ridiculous measure. We have generated a lot of content - what do you need to continue twiddling our thumbs for? The only concrete information we gain is through alignment reveals anyway.

@Boon - I still want to lynch Lowell because I still don't believe he is town and I don't think I can effectively clear him through his play either. I'm not going to spook myself off the wagon because Madonna is being sketchy around it. If anything they are just outing themselves more.

So we can find more scum, then if you're wrong about Lowell (which you very well could be), we're not stuck at the start of d2 with dead town members and almost no (or even negative) information.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@knight - Okay, I get you want Lowell lynched today. I don't. So I'll contribute to a different wagon.

@exp - I disagree with your negative info. There will be more info regardless. To be honest, Lowell at this point is a good information lynch regardless of alignment.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 476, Boonskiies wrote:@knight - Okay, I get you want Lowell lynched today. I don't. So I'll contribute to a different wagon.

@exp - I disagree with your negative info. There will be more info regardless. To be honest, Lowell at this point is a good information lynch regardless of alignment.

If Lowell is town it means ______
If Lowell is scum it means _______

Any theories? There have been interactions but which strike you as alignment indicative and why?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

And that question is valid for all, not just boon. <24 hours until hammer. For those solidly on Lowell wagon, let's get thinking on what things might mean. For those against the wagon, let's see support for a counter wagon or attacks on the wagon itself.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Lowell is town, exp is town.
If Lowell is scum, I'd like to think exp would also be scum.

If Lowell is town, madonna's hardcore scum.
Actually, I don't see Madonna and Lowell scum together. Madonna going for the quick lynch doesn't make sense unless it was a ploy.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 450, Expedience wrote:You do realize that we have currently used 2.5 days out of the 14 that we have available?

I'm not usually one to highly value day time, but this is fucking ridiculous.

I don't have strong feelings about Lowell being scum, in general I'm lost and really would like to use more of the time.

Yet you're fine with everything Lowell's been doing? Rushing lynches all day because "fuck questioning we need blood" and when i disagreed he says im scum for apparently wanting to use up the entire deadline and rush into a panic lynch.

Sometimes I wonder if ppl are reading the fact that... you all got arguments against lynching Lowell quick, however Lowell's been wanting a quick day end, which is one of the main reasons i've been scumreading him (other than his relentless not giving any evidence to substantiate his arguments).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 479, Boonskiies wrote:If Lowell is town, exp is town.

Actually, I don't see Madonna and Lowell scum together. Madonna going for the quick lynch doesn't make sense unless it was a ploy.

Could Madonna ploying as a bus make sense? With a "at least I was right" or "I hope wagon derails" aim?

And why must exp alignment be same as Lowell?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Madonna »

So are we lynching Lowell or not, people? Not saying I called it, but there you go.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by knightmare »

Madonna wanting to be on the wagon when it becomes apparent the lynch is going thru after fighting it against me should be all the info you need for them.

I'm not arguing for you to not vote them. You're unsure about Lowell? That's fine - but I still want them resolved. Lowell has had ample time to change people's minds since he was wagoned and I don't see it. Madonna won't be going anywhere for D2 so long as the town keeps their focus and doesn't stray for the next shiniest object.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 482, Madonna wrote:So are we lynching Lowell or not, people? Not saying I called it, but there you go.

Called what? There's <24 hours until hammer time. A little patience goes a long way.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 482, Madonna wrote:So are we lynching Lowell or not, people? Not saying I called it, but there you go.

Do you understand the concept of intent to hammer?
Would not be surprised if you didnt since you didnt know finger of suspicion apparently.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Madonna »

No offense, but if this is not settled soon, we are looking at more pages of bullshit to slog through before we even see a claim, and then more pages after that. Not interested.
Make the right decision,
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 481, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 479, Boonskiies wrote:If Lowell is town, exp is town.

Could Madonna ploying as a bus make sense? With a "at least I was right" or "I hope wagon derails" aim?

And why must exp alignment be same as Lowell?

I don't see motivation for exp otherwise, to be honest. I guess it "could", but I don't see Madonna as a player being able to pull that off or think that far ahead clearly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Madonna's bugging me a lot right now.
Votes Lowell and expects him to be hammered within 1 hour?
And where did Madonna's constant defense of Lowell even go? Where and Why did that 180 come from?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 477, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 476, Boonskiies wrote:@knight - Okay, I get you want Lowell lynched today. I don't. So I'll contribute to a different wagon.

Any theories? There have been interactions but which strike you as alignment indicative and why?

If Lowell is town I would think Madonna and Sakaya are slightly more likely to be scum.
If Lowell is scum I would think Madonna is slightly more likely to be scum.

It's really not that explicit though and that's why I think pre-flip associatives and "information lynches" are bad. I don't like framing it so that lynching someone tells us more about another person, because it honestly doesn't tell us very much at all.

I think Madonna's stances could make sense as bussing because of how Lowell was about to be lynched, so she would look good immediately after for lynching someone who flipped scum.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Madonna »

In post 488, Sakura Hana wrote:Madonna's bugging me a lot right now.
And where did Madonna's constant defense of Lowell even go? Where and Why did that 180 come from?

There has been 200+ posts since I last argued anything in defense of Lowell. My opinion could have changed since then, surely.

Strange how any defense somehow translates to others as "strong townread" and that it somehow must be permanent.
Make the right decision,
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 484, mhsmith0 wrote:

Called what?

In post 464, Expedience wrote:Are you townreading Lowell?

Answer these questions please because you're not taking opposition to any of this but it's not really clear?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 490, Madonna wrote:

There has been 200+ posts since I last argued anything in defense of Lowell. My opinion could have changed since then, surely.

Strange how any defense somehow translates to others as "strong townread" and that it somehow must be permanent.

So you're scumreading him now, is that what you're saying or it's just something that could've happened? Really awkward and scummy way to frame that.

If so, what changed your opinion of him?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 490, Madonna wrote:...

Surely it could have, but did it? Are you i fact scum reading Lowell now? And if so, why? What is YOUR case on Lowell?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 490, Madonna wrote:
And where did Madonna's constant defense of Lowell even go?
Where and Why did that 180 come from?

Strange how you strawman my post and ignore the most important question im asking you which somehow already answers what you're posting about, but since you seem to be blind i bolded it for you!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 490, Madonna wrote:Strange how any defense somehow translates to others as "strong townread" and that it somehow must be permanent.

Another question:

Do you hard defend people that you aren't townreading? If so why?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by knightmare »

Lol this is great.

Lowell today, Madonna tomorrow? I don't really care what order they go in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 477, mhsmith0 wrote:

Lowell isn't town silly but if he was it would mean that I am wrong and I hate being wrong. I don't see it changing much through with my other reads since the lack of reasoning and bouncing around.

If lowell is scum I am right I will get more confidence with my reads. It cements my read on knightmare and It makes me want to examine smith a little closer because that vote seems wrong. It's just like he wants to rest a vote where a wagon won't build and I want to know why smith?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 497, Garmr wrote:

... It's just like he wants to rest a vote where a wagon won't build and I want to know why smith?

Why what? I'm sitting at intent to hammer Lowell. Do you mean the a50 wagon I abandoned a while ago?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 477, mhsmith0 wrote:If Lowell is town it means ______

IF he's town I'd probably have to reconsider my whole read list. I would probably start from scratch there.

If he is scum though I'd be looking into both Boon & Expedience first. Sayaka next, then Madonna and Texcat as the last resort. Everybody else is town in that case (NOT because of the composition of the wagon, but rather bc it gives me more confidence in my reads).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”