Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote ThAdmiral

mainly because of his early comments

partly because I <3 Tali
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:46 am

Ad wrote:vote: ~N9V~
for having weird wavy things in their name.
He random votes but adds a trivial reason for it, n00bscum have a tendency to justify their random votes with fairly trivial reason, it's one of those silly trends.

[/quote="ad"]

There are a few people who haven't posted yet. It's probably too early for prods, but they should still post:

~N9V~
Pooky
Spectrumvoid
The Goat
[/quote]

This looks to me like he is trying to be helpful without actually being helpful, listing the people who didnt post so far that early doesn't really help the town, he's trying to cast himself in a positive light while making a minimal contribution that really doesn't do much.

Ad wrote: and unvote: ~N9V~ just in case I offended him/scared him off with my vote.
he unvotes pretty early and gives a completely BS reason for it. Noone gets scared off or offended by a nonserious random vote on page one of a game.(I have not met anyone who would be offended because you said their screename had squiggles in it, has anyone else met someone like this?)
Ad wrote: My comment was tongue in cheek. I mainly unvoted because I don't really like first day random votes.
Still want those people to pop up at some point though.
More lies, he revises why he unvoted, says he doesn't like first day random votes even though he does it(heck if he doesn't like em why did he make one in the first place?)(cough mafia trying to fit in with rest of town cough)

and then that little addition about those people to pop up.... more trying to look helpful without actually helping. Is he honestly surprised that the entire 16 man roster has not posted by page TWO? Is it really urgent that these people show up and post in the first 2 pages? What does he expect them to do? Drop in and make those random first day votes he doesn't like?

That and after tally went after him and then I accused him, he totally choked and suddenly can't post anymore.

IGMEOY: Jingo on the questioning of me, honestly dude, he's only made 5 posts... it's not like you have to do some kind of long boring reread of 200 comments made by him to figure out which ones I found scummy....
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 am

hah i totally missed Anca's post

you get to be on the list of people I suspect after we string up this Admiral scumbag with Jingo.

Congrats!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:35 pm

lol twito, pooky's activity level is almost entirely determined by out of game circumstances

such as Pooky's unexpected RL things that just come up and grab poor Pooky's time.

ThAdmiral wrote:
Bolded is mine

@ pooky: you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for reasons why I'm scummy such as:
It's 3 pages into day one, bottom of the barrel? Can you come up with better reasons to attack someone at this point in the game? If not, I'd say I'm using the top of the barrel

- I random voted even though everyone else was as well
Exactly, scum trying to fit in with everyone else, though usually a protown n00b doesn't put so much effort as to have a random excuse of because you haves squiggles in their random vote as well, scum absolutely love trying to be funny on day 1, people don't like to lynch comedians, it's one of those if you make me laugh I won't kill you type of complexes. You know that feeling of need when you first typed that vote, when your gut said, damn if i don't attach a reason to this randomvote, I might look scummy... hum better come up with something... hmm how about a joke about squiggles.. that sounds good and innocous and will slip under the radar

- I listed people who hadn't posted yet (yes it was only page two but it had been a couple of days since the game started, I'm involved in so many low-activity games I don't want this becoming one as well)
Oh please, you were genuinely concerned that this thing would go low activity because 4 people hadn't posted before a week was up? If you don't think randomvoting early is important what the heck were you so eager to get them to show up for? Is it really that important that everyone posts by 4 days in? Sounds exactly like what I thought it was, you trying to look helpful when you're really not providing much.

- And just because you didn't see the sarcasm in my unvote post (I'll admit it's harder to bring across in text than it is in real life) doesn't mean I was lying about it. I agree that I've never seen someone offended/scared by my vote, which should highlight the ridiculous nature of the suggestion (i.e. irony).
Sarcasm is a scumtell, honestly what was the purpose of your unvote? what did you think the purpose of randomvoting is in a game? when someone "lies" in a game, my first instinct isn't to think hey he's joking/kidding, my first instinct is that they've got something to hide. So I'll ask you now, do you think you're here to find scum or to make us laugh?

- I don't like random votes. I regretted the fact that I did one and I unvoted. Haven't you ever done something you regretted or something stupid (other than the ludicrous attack on me) in a mafia game.
Did you like them when you made them? If so, what made you change your mind? If not, why did you make them in the first place?

I like how you're playing as well, waiting a few days for an easy prey to come along that people have already commented on and then jumping on board. Bravo
Am I supposed to detect any irony or sarcasm here? is the last comment entirely serious or are you attacking my playstyle?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Bolded in the quote is mine.
ThAdmiral wrote:
Give me a break! Do you even listen to yourself or do you just flap your lips like a retard and hope that the absurd rubbish you spew strikes a chord with someone (like goat, who would be more aptly named sheep).
My, why should I give you a break? We're looking for evil werewolves here.. hmm nice personal attack on me... what are you hoping to accomplish? Would you like to hurt my feelings?

Your arguments:

1. That my random vote is somehow distinguished from the other peoples random votes because it had a silly reason attached and seemed like an attempt to be funny.

Let's look at some other peoples first day votes:
battle mage wrote:Ancalagon and Panzer are always scum. With one replacing the other, i dont think there can be any other solution:
Vote Ancalagon
coron wrote:Vote: Jingolaw Voting Coron is a scum tactic.
niempie wrote:Vote: Talitha
Just because random.org told me to do.
Gosh, you could
almost
say the same about these! (<- that was sarcasm by the way)
Actually you can't.. Coron is clearly OMGUSing, Niempie is basically saying she rolled the dice, battle mage's comments seem more of a type of metagaming against a certain player.

2. That I wasn't actually concerned about non-activity but rather I was trying to look helpful so I could slide under the radar.

I'm going to be honest: I'd personally rather all the people involved in the game to actually
be
involved in the game. You may notice that my call for these people to post something was later backed up by the fact that they were indeed prodded by the host.
Ok mr.helpful, let's look at the facts here, the host started the game at 4:06pm on Monday, you posted your cry for prods at midnight Wednesday, that's a 56 hours after the game started. So I'm guessing you're saying that 56 hours more or less is as long as you can stand a certain player being away from the thread. Now let's look at our currect crop of "deliquents"....(those not already on your list)(just some of the most glaring candidates)

TheJiveMachine(Last Post, Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:56 pm, 199 Hours ago)
Niempie(Last Post, Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:42 am, 184 Hours ago)
Bird1111(Last Post, Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:50 am, 183 Hours ago)

These folks have been missing more than three times as long as the 56 hour period before you asked for prods on us, if you're geniunely concerned about someone being missing after just 56 hours, shouldn't you be MUCH more concerned when someone is gone for more than three times as long a period? How come you didn't ask for prods on these people? My guess is that you actually don't care that much and your move of askingfor prods on those 4 guys 56 hours into the game was just a move designed to try to make you come off as a helpful sort of chap who wants activity and to root out those evil scum scums! My point is that if you actually were who you say you are, you wouldn't have let these three guys slip by more than a whole week without posting without asking for some kind of prod... Since you did, I'm kinda guessing you don't actually care about this whole activity thing as you claim you do.

3. Sarcasm is a scum tell.

It is? Based on what? I'd like to see you try to prove that mafiates are more likely to use sarcasm than anyone else.
I obviously can't prove it, that's the whole point of a tell, if I could prove it, it wouldn't be a tell, it would be evidence

4. There is something suspicious about my unvote.

I have random voted in the past but recently I have felt it is basically a useless practice and am planning on stamping it out of my game. I know that in the early stages there is not much to go on so people vote randomly to get responses but from now on I plan not to be one of those people.

And yes - I'm deadly serious - I am attacking your playstyle . I think you've got nothing to go on and just chose to target the person with the most votes at the time. Tell me I'm wrong.
This is actually my favorite part of your post, you say you don't like random voting and you don't like my playstyle and you don't like it when people don't show up. So I'm going to ask you what you actually expect me to do. Do you expect me to show up, not random vote, and also not attack someone who I think is suspicious? What else is there left to do then? What do YOU think I should have done upon showing up if you do not approve of what I have done?

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:16 am

bolded is still mine
ThAdmiral wrote:Large italicised dark red text is mine
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Bolded in the quote is mine.
ThAdmiral wrote:
Give me a break! Do you even listen to yourself or do you just flap your lips like a retard and hope that the absurd rubbish you spew strikes a chord with someone (like goat, who would be more aptly named sheep).
My, why should I give you a break? We're looking for evil werewolves here.. hmm nice personal attack on me... what are you hoping to accomplish? Would you like to hurt my feelings?

Your arguments:

1. That my random vote is somehow distinguished from the other peoples random votes because it had a silly reason attached and seemed like an attempt to be funny.

battle mage wrote:Ancalagon and Panzer are always scum. With one replacing the other, i dont think there can be any other solution:
Vote Ancalagon
Gosh, you could
almost
Actually you can't.. Coron is clearly OMGUSing, Niempie is basically saying she rolled the dice, battle mage's comments seem more of a type of metagaming against a certain player.

Is it actually possible to be more pedantic?

wow, big letters, and flashy coloring too, so basically you're saying I'm correct in my evaluation but trying to make it an insult?

2. That I wasn't actually concerned about non-activity but rather I was trying to look helpful so I could slide under the radar.

I'm going to be honest: I'd personally rather all the people involved in the game to actually
be
involved in the game. You may notice that my call for these people to post something was later backed up by the fact that they were indeed prodded by the host.
Ok mr.helpful, let's look at the facts here, the host started the game at 4:06pm on Monday, you posted your cry for prods at midnight Wednesday, that's a 56 hours after the game started. So I'm guessing you're saying that 56 hours more or less is as long as you can stand a certain player being away from the thread. Now let's look at our currect crop of "deliquents"....(those not already on your list)(just some of the most glaring candidates)

These folks have been missing more than three times as long as the 56 hour period before you asked for prods on us, if you're geniunely concerned about someone being missing after just 56 hours, shouldn't you be MUCH more concerned when someone is gone for more than three times as long a period? How come you didn't ask for prods on these people? My guess is that you actually don't care that much and your move of askingfor prods on those 4 guys 56 hours into the game was just a move designed to try to make you come off as a helpful sort of chap who wants activity and to root out those evil scum scums! My point is that if you actually were who you say you are, you wouldn't have let these three guys slip by more than a whole week without posting without asking for some kind of prod... Since you did, I'm kinda guessing you don't actually care about this whole activity thing as you claim you do.

Those people have already posted which shows they are aware the game has begun and have proven that they can get on at least every now and then. The people I was asking to post at the time were indeterminables. Completely different situation.

You were worried we wouldn't know the game had begun? Indeterminable how? Did you expect us to vanish off the site and not post on it?

It is? Based on what? I'd like to see you try to prove that mafiates are more likely to use sarcasm than anyone else.
I obviously can't prove it, that's the whole point of a tell, if I could prove it, it wouldn't be a tell, it would be evidence

So basically your admitting that it's a load of crap then. Great.

I didn't say it was a load of crap, a tell is a tell, I simply said that I couldn't PROVE it. Just because I can't prove it does not mean I am saying that it is absolute crap. Do you believe everything that can not be proven is absolute crap?

I have random voted in the past but recently I have felt it is basically a useless practice and am planning on stamping it out of my game. I know that in the early stages there is not much to go on so people vote randomly to get responses but from now on I plan not to be one of those people.

And yes - I'm deadly serious - I am attacking your playstyle . I think you've got nothing to go on and just chose to target the person with the most votes at the time. Tell me I'm wrong.
This is actually my favorite part of your post, you say you don't like random voting and you don't like my playstyle and you don't like it when people don't show up. So I'm going to ask you what you actually expect me to do. Do you expect me to show up, not random vote, and also not attack someone who I think is suspicious? What else is there left to do then? What do YOU think I should have done upon showing up if you do not approve of what I have done?

I never said other people couldn't random vote. Even if I did I hardly think they'd listen to me anyway. I simply said I was not going to random vote in future.
And feel free to attack someone who is suspicious, it just seems suspicious to me that you would choose to attack the easiest target, and furthermore neglect the fact that there seemed to be a bandwagon forming against them out of basically nowhere. Oh, wait, that's because you were part of it.
I don't mind you attacking me, just don't pretend like you've got some watertight case full of hard evidence when you're really just relying on your incorrect assumptions on my true intentions and some hackneyed logic.

More personal insults, my how energetic you are. When I started my case on you, you had TWO votes while a lot of others had one vote, do you honestly expect that the one vote difference between you and the rest of the field made you such an appetizing target that I just couldn't resist sinking my teeth into you rather than all of the comments I've made about your posting so far? I never pretended I had an airtight case full of hard evidence, we don't have those here on mafiascum, this isn't CSI

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 pm

bolded still mine
ThAdmiral wrote:Big flashy letters are still mine.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:bolded is still mine
ThAdmiral wrote:Large italicised dark red text is mine
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Bolded in the quote is mine.
ThAdmiral wrote:

Your arguments:

Vote Ancalagon
Gosh, you could
almost

Is it actually possible to be more pedantic?

wow, big letters, and flashy coloring too, so basically you're saying I'm correct in my evaluation but trying to make it an insult?

No, I'm saying the difference is so minute between mine and the three examples it makes you look a fool for even bringing it up.

IUsing metagaming against a certain player is a valid tactic, OMGUS voting is a valid tactic, voting based on a random number generator is a valid tactic, I don't see how you can say that your random vote based on a person having "squiggles" in their name could be a valid tactic, though of course I open the floor for you to make the argument that either such a move is a valid tactic, or that the preceding three moves you've laid out are in fact silly and stupid tactics

be

Those people have already posted which shows they are aware the game has begun and have proven that they can get on at least every now and then. The people I was asking to post at the time were indeterminables. Completely different situation.

You were worried we wouldn't know the game had begun? Indeterminable how? Did you expect us to vanish off the site and not post on it?

Indeterminable how? As in you don't understand the word? I didn't expect you too, but you know there are plenty of fine internet dictionaries; you could have looked it up. The fact is you hadn't shown up yet and I wanted you to.

Well according to dictionary.com, it means
1. not determinable; incapable of being ascertained., tell me sir, what was indeterminable about me at the time you made that post, whether I would post at all in this thread or the time that I would make such a post?

So basically your admitting that it's a load of crap then. Great.

I didn't say it was a load of crap, a tell is a tell, I simply said that I couldn't PROVE it. Just because I can't prove it does not mean I am saying that it is absolute crap. Do you believe everything that can not be proven is absolute crap?

Okay, then give me some reason to believe you, because I absolutely do not. I think it's ridiculous to say that because someone is mafia they are more likely to use sarcasm. And if it were true most of the rest of the people in this game would be guilty as well. Yet once again your "rules" seem only to apply to me.
most of the people in this game? ok sure, find me 8 others

I never said other people couldn't random vote. Even if I did I hardly think they'd listen to me anyway. I simply said I was not going to random vote in future.
And feel free to attack someone who is suspicious, it just seems suspicious to me that you would choose to attack the easiest target, and furthermore neglect the fact that there seemed to be a bandwagon forming against them out of basically nowhere. Oh, wait, that's because you were part of it.
I don't mind you attacking me, just don't pretend like you've got some watertight case full of hard evidence when you're really just relying on your incorrect assumptions on my true intentions and some hackneyed logic.

More personal insults, my how energetic you are. When I started my case on you, you had TWO votes while a lot of others had one vote, do you honestly expect that the one vote difference between you and the rest of the field made you such an appetizing target that I just couldn't resist sinking my teeth into you rather than all of the comments I've made about your posting so far? I never pretended I had an airtight case full of hard evidence, we don't have those here on mafiascum, this isn't CSI

Two votes...and an fos...and some other people pointing out my admittedly strange unvote. No, I wasn't the obvious target. (<- sarcasm)

So your contention is that the fact you had one more fos and one more vote than the rest of the field made you a MUCH easier target and by FAR the easiest target for me to go after and that I chose you based on this rather than the other reasons that I've pointed out? I'm just asking because to me it sounds fairly ludicrious and I wanted your word on record that that was what you believed
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Oh and in addendum, instead of saying something like "No, I'm saying the difference is so minute between mine and the three examples it makes you look a fool for even bringing it up."

try saying "No, I'm saying the difference is minute between mine and the three examples." it conveys the same meaning as what you've said before, without trying to be intentionally hurtful towards the other person.

Unless of course you can come up with a good reason for trying to hurt my feelings, because I honestly don't see what adding that other part in can do. Usually adding personal attacks such as those do not lend increased credibility to one's contention or argument.

Of course if you do intend to hurt my feelings and have no real strategic or in game reason for making such comments, then feel free to carry on as you have before.

I do geniunely hope that you will see that making such personal attacks is somewhat pointless in the sense that it doesn't really help you unless you enjoy hurting other people.

Which I truly do hope you do not enjoy, surely whatever momentary pleasure you receive from writing such a note will be negated by a sense of guilt in the future.

Instead, try deleting the personal attacks after you've vented out your fustration.

Thank you for reading this.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:48 am

1) Metagaming is a valid tactic because different players play their roles differently, if a player happens to be weaker, i.e. easier to pressure into a mistake or more conducive to making one later, it is a valid option to pressure him early. OMGUS voting is just standard voting back at someone who's voted you, it's part of the don't vote for me or I'll vote for you strategy of trying to keep people from voting you, there's nothing silly or funny about OMGUS voting, it's a purely strategic decision. Random voting is simply a divestment of responsibility which says that the choice was not in any way based on player behaviour, his own role, or activity in the thread so far. You voting based on "squiggles" indicates that you made an active decision to vote for a player based on him having squiggles(which I find hard to believe because, that someone would vote somebody else based just on "squiggles") that is why I came to the idea that you randomly decided to vote for that person, and then later came up with the reason "because he had squiggles" to justify your basically random vote. The need to justify a random vote shows up more by a scum than a townsperson. The first 2 examples you've cited are examples where a player makes an ACTIVE decision to target another player with his or her vote based on a reason that has strategic validity, the third example is of a player making an active decision to divest his responsbility to a third party, which is also a strategic decision. My contention is that it's unlikely that you made a strategic decision to vote people with squiggles in their name, and thus likely made an active decision to vote and then came up with a justification after the fact.. The fact that you felt the need to come up with a justification for your random day one vote makes me belive you are a scum.

2. Well, yes doesn't answer the question. What did you think was indeterminable about me?

3.I think someone's already addressed the fact you've quoted the same person multiple times.

4. a) the popular mode was that you were suspicious BECAUSE you were suspicious, I found you suspicious BECAUSE you were suspicious.
b) Mostly because of his comments means because of your earlier comments, I didn't highlight exactly why because I was hoping others could read them and come up with the reasoning themselves. I <3 Tali would be a fairly trivial reason along with the first reason, that's why it's "partly". I indicted you for using a trivial reason as your ONLY reason.

5.) Swing back? When have I made a personal attack on you? I deeply apologize if you think I have.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:46 pm

1) Ok, so let's try this again, did you look through the thread for people with squiggles in their names, find N9V, and then vote him for those squiggles? Basically my question is this, did you look at that list, look for people with squiggles in their name, and then decide on N9V because of those squiggles, and then vote him?

If so, can you inform me as to the reasoning behind why you vote people with squiggles?

2) So you're saying that you can determine when those people I listed as missing for a week or more will post next? And you're also saying that even though I signed up for this game, it was impossible to determine if I would post ever? I find it rather hard to believe that both of those statements would be true, which is what they would have to be in order for your previous statement about indeterminability to be true.

3) So why haven't you? Only 4 pages in the thread...
4) a) And this is a point against me how?(plus I disagree with you on the "Essentially rehashed it" point, but for the sake of argument, even if it were true, it still doesn't really count against me...)
b) Fine line? I said I was voting you MOSTLY because of your early comments, partly because I <3 Tali. You said you were voting N9V because he had SQUIGGLES IN HIS NAME. I think the 2 actions are very different.

5.) Thanks! glad we could get that unpleasantness over with.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:39 am

What's funny about squiggles?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:37 pm

I do not think you've taken the time or effort to read my reasoning, which is probably why you do not see why that actually is the point.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:38 pm

Which is basically my view of the game btw, that most of you are probably too lazy to actually read what took place during the exchange between me and him, and are idly thumbing your arms.

Disgusted and disappointed I am.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:44 pm

I'm being aggressive because that's how you catch scum... The sit back and wait for them to trip up on their own plan usually doesn't pan out well unless your scum are terrible.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:47 pm

Oh and using a "joke reason" is different from using a trivial reason.

I still don't see what is funny about squiggles.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 pm

And even IF you decide to disagree with me on whether his "reason" was a joke or trivial, how do you refute my argument on reasons 2 3 or 4?

The strongest point I've raised against him is point 3, why do you choose to focus on point 1 and attack it on a manner of opinion alone?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:14 pm

In case you don't want to read back to see what point three was, I'll summarize for you.

If ThAdmiral geniunely cared about lurkers and people not participating, so much so that he would make a list of the people who have not posted a mere
2 days
into the game, how can he be so apathetic that he would let the players I've pointed out go
2 WEEKS
without posting? My point is that such an action is an inconsistency, that his apathy to the missing posts of those three players shows that his early post about people being missing after just 2 days is just an act.

His response is that those who have not posted in the thread are indeterminables while those that have are not and as such the two cases are entirely different. I think this response is complete crap because it is NOT possible to determine either whether those players who i've pointed out WILL ever post again or WHEN they will post. To say that one group is indeterminable while the other group is not is wrong in my humble opinion. If anyone here would like to show me a method for determining whether those players will post ever again or the time of their next post that is NOT applicable to those players that he had named previously, then I will accept that I am wrong and such a distinction exists.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:16 pm

Ancalagon wrote:
Unvote: Scarecrow, Vote: Pooky

Scarecrow wrote: Why is he being so damn aggressive?
QFT
Oh and lastly, What does this mean?

How DO YOU QUOTE A QUESTION FOR TRUTHERY!?!?

IT ISNT A STATEMENT! A QUESTION CANT BE TRUE OR FALSE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?

FOS Anca
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:01 pm

What were you hoping I would do?

Did you expect me to react?

What do you think a protown player would have done?

What would YOU have done?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:53 pm

What was the point you thought he raised? Why do you think it is good?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 am

A Joke reason is funny.
A trivial reason is not.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 am

BLIND HYPERAGGRESSION?

WHAT PART OF MY AGGRESSION DO YOU BELIEVE IS BLIND!?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:15 am

1) What is scarecrow trying to assert then if it is so obvious?

2) I think I've made it quite clear that my vote is based on four reasons, I don't see how you can ignore three of them and say it is based only on the first reason. I'd say attacking me and saying that I'm basing my vote on ThAd on ONE reason when I've supplied FOUR is "blind".

If anyone is blind here, it is you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #158 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:27 pm

This inactivity can only be classified as treason.

unvote

vote Twito
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:29 am

The game's stalling, lots of folks going missing, no1's listening to me about ThAd, I gotta do something to try to get it going again don't I?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #175 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 pm

if we knew the whole story

there wouldn't be a point in playing the game anymore.

you are silly.

much to learn.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:56 am

jingo unvoted me in his 11th post
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:30 pm

I really really really like an Anca lynch as well.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:20 pm

intentional lurking basically.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Thu May 10, 2007 2:52 am

glad you could contribute twits.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #299 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:32 am

vote battlemage

glory to the wife
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:07 pm

I firmly disagree Miztef, let's instead treat this as a best case scenario where 4/5 antitown roles are dead. Surely that will make us wildly optimistic and make the mood better? you wouldn't want to depress us would you?

And battlemage, it's unfortunate, but even the Grand Master of the Matarese Circle does not dare slight the Global Alliance of Housewives. Their penetration into all facets of life is complete, the geopolitical might unchallengeable, their military influence untouchable, their supreme control over many daily chores unmatched, their advances in the political arena unstoppable. Pause to consider for a second that the head of US Foreign Policy for 12 of the last 16 years has been female and that Germany(which we know is the cause of all world wars so far) has elected a female for their president. If the Krauts have caved, I don't see what chance we stand. France nearly had a female elected, and America seems likely to fall in 2008. Everyone knows that the starting point for the feminist conquest of the world was New Zealand, they've spread from there with such speed and ferocity that hasn't been matched by anything in HISTORY. Barely a mere century after they first secured voting rights they have forced their way into the highest offices of the most powerful countries in this world. Talitha happens to be from New Zealand and thus I would imagine to be a descendents of one of the top officers of the female insurrectionist movement that has been rapidly taking control of this world. Sometimes a man has to know when he's beat and take his hits. I think she won't cause you as much pain if you just give in to it. And on top of all this, I honestly can't do my own laundry.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:38 am

sorry miz

i really dont understand your post

could you elaborate please?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Let's lynch battlemage on principle
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:19 pm

kill him now

save the cheerleader
save the world
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #326 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:27 am

Miztef is trying to win the scumbuddy of the year award I see.

FOS Miztef
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #333 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:54 pm

right

so you honestly think he isn't scum

but you put an FOS on him.

That makes tons of sense.

If you were covering your ass in case we lynched him.

scumbag
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:09 am

that's not the point Miztef,

You already FOSed him.

Why did you FOS someone who you think is town?

The only possibility in my mind is that you are a scumbag who is trying to cover his ass.

Tell me why you think he deserves observation, in fact tell me why you FOSed him if you think we need to observe him , isn't letting him know you're going to watch his ass like a hawk kinda counterproductive when you want to watch for what he does?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #338 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:09 am

you do realize my accusation is contingent upon BM actually being scum right?

If I had 2 votes I would vote you and him :P
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #353 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:18 am

Alrite guys

it's time that the scum started jumping up and down and waving their hands in an excited manner.

I think they get cookies if they do this.

big chewie cookies.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #354 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:19 am

And for those of you who think i'm kidding.

I'm totally serious.

I'm baking those cookies right now.

And I'll mail a whole batch to any scum who confess now.

Very delicious cookies.

Made with premium swiss choclate.

and loving handS.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #364 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Let's kill BM

he just pulled the "i'm not gonna work until everyone else works too" card on us.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #422 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:22 am

Obviously our best play at this point since the mod is killing inactives is to randomly choose a player and then have everyone other than that player go inactive. if the mod kills them all we have a high percentage chance of winning, anyone who breaks silence gets lynchified.

I humbly suggest picking me as I suggested this brilliant idea but if you all happen to be unwilling, we could always use the standard dice function.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #515 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:03 pm

If you slipped and you're a cop you might as well say it, the scum know it and might pay you a visit.

If you slipped because you're a scumbag, then we're going to feed you to the fishes.

which is it skruffs?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #521 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:53 pm

my bad

jordan said it first?

i dont actually read more than the last coupla posts.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #536 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Miztef is so scum
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #550 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:41 pm

wtf shanba

i already suspected miztef even before that recent post and i put reasoning down way before he attacked me or anything like that.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #558 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:35 pm

they are going to be modkilled though lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #560 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:31 pm

besides what type of idiot scumbag would openly ask a moderator for modkills instead of privately.

Moderator, are we allowed to actively search for replacements for missing players since it would be a pain in the ass for you to do all of such searching by your lonesome? <3 Pooks
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #568 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:39 am

aw damnit
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #572 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:02 pm

obviously now is a prime time to carry out the modkill everyone other than pooky plan
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #632 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:57 pm

by probably town you mean he plays the same way all the time and since you can't tell one way or the other, since there's more town roles than scum roles, it's more likely he'd be town than scum?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #637 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:04 pm

ok guys

lets just all collectively follow pooky like blind sheep

because otherwise we'd have no hope and no direction

ok?

Who's with me?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #641 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:34 am

Um all promise to follow me blindly as I lead us to um victory!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #644 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:58 pm

I am sure we have better odds of winning if we blindly followed me rather than stumbling around in the dark!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #648 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:58 pm

vote Dragons of Summer
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #652 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:58 pm

He need to die
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #663 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 am

So who's not posting?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #681 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:43 am

I'm way more willing to kill him now
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #763 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 pm

What we need to do is kill Dragons of Summer Scumbag Wolf Demon Blood Traitor.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #768 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:16 pm

why would we mass claim again?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #769 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:18 pm

If this was a court of law I'd have to present evidence.

This isn't.

So I don't have to.

*Sticks tongue out at DoS*
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #807 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:32 pm

Your cowardice and treason against the cause has been noted Skruffs.

May you burn in the darkest hells for this treason!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #816 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Yea

and the Tali I know isn't wrong about Pooky much.

But she is here!

*raises whiskers*
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #817 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Wow Bobby

are you working your way towards FOSing everyone in the game on random reasoning?

Have you considered prioritizing your suspicions?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #834 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:36 pm

Tally my dear, that was the point of my post,

since the Tally I know is rarely wrong on Pooky,

And it's unlikely that the Tally I know has been kidnapped and replaced by an alien doppelganger(though the odds are unknown ;) ), I think it's more and more probable that Tally is not "wrong" and instead scum!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #859 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 pm

I'm a villager.

DoS, Skruffs, Talitha are scum.

1 2 3 lynch.

we figure rest out afterwards.

You can go now TallyLuv
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #912 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 am

well this is easy

lynch DoS,

Shoot Skruffs at night, if he's real gong farmer it wont kill him.

have another investigation

Test TAlitha night afterwards same way
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #943 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:26 pm

1)that's how he talks, he's the only one who's claimed to be shooting the arrows, no point putting suspicion on him, he's the closest we're going to get to confirmed, don't be so upset at the guy, he's just trying to give his honest thoughts.

2)it's definitely more important to protect the vig than the cop, cop results mean squadosh in an endgame while vig is MUCH MUCH MORE POWERFUL. If you are the doctor, trust me, protect the vig, we can afford to lose the cop, we can't afford to lose the vigilante at this point.

3) I googled online and I found Sorceror as a variety of roles, pretty much no way to tell.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #962 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:14 pm

cop results?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #963 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

and fyi Tali, the post you got mad at me for, I wrote that because I agreed with what you said and wanted to back you up.

I'm kinda confused why you got angry at me for it.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #964 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:18 pm

oh and Quag/Bobby are our last wolves imo

lynch/kill them and I'm pretty sure we win.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #966 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm

alrite so here's my plan,

if the cop has no guilty result, we lynch Bobby, we have the Vig shoot Quag, if Quag is innocent, then he can use his target swapping powa to switch the target to one of the nonconfirmed townies.

I'm pretty sure we can roll this to a win.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #967 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Yay! Thanks Tally! *huggles*
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #978 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 am

are you kidding? did you even look at what happened yesterday?

I pretty much called DoS out and got him lynched and set Skruffs up to be killed the night afterwards.

DoS was the Alpha Wolf, there is no wolf higher than the alpha wolf. Check out the other werewolf game played in normal, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2021

Alpha Werewolf is the Werewolf Godfather.

So unless you think I decided to take my godfather who was under no suspicion whatsoever and get him killed and then set up another werewolf to be killed, I can't be scum.

Here i'll say it for you again, there's no way I could be scum because it DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO PLAY THE WAY I AM PLAYING IF I AM A WEREWOLF.

There is no werewolf higher than alpha, I just took the werewolf godfather and handed him on a bloody platter to you, for you to doubt my innocence when you have an innocent result on me at this point is absolutely mindblowing.

There is no assistant freaking sorceror, Bobby's completely full of it. Think for a second who you would kill if you were scum and bobby is assistant doctor, i'll give you a hint, it's the doctor.

The very fact that he isn't dead is good as proof that he is guilty.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #980 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:09 am

BOBBY ISNT DEAD BECAUSE HE IS A WEREWOLF
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #982 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:14 am

I've been protecting your ass since night 2.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #983 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 am

Ok since clearly some people are having qualms with my foolproof plan, I will list everything out so people are satsified with a guranteed win tommorrow.

First off, we have a dead sibling, that clears the other 1 Sibling

so out of 9, we have 8 unconfirmed.

Out of those 8, I would HIGHLY clear myself, N9V and Talitha, Cicero,

because

1) N9v is uncounterclaimed cop
2) Talitha's reaction to Skruff's claim is definitely not wolf
3) I threw the alpha wolf under the boss, set up skruffs to be nightkilled, and i've got that innocent investigation on me
4) Cicero has a innocent investigation and a confirmed night ability.

So we've 4 "murkies"

2 Townies,
and Bobby/Quag who I think are completely full of it because their claims don't fit at all.

We lynch Bobby, have our archer hit Quag, if he's true, he redirects to one of the townies, and our cop investigates the other townie.

If we somehow haven't won by tommorrow, you can lynch me.

And odds are HIGH that there will be a tommorrow since we've got like nine people and we should be hunting 2 wolves since this game started with 17 players and I don't think it'd be a 5/12 split.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1004 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:35 am

don't be silly theo

we should give quag a chance to do his "switching" if he has it.

I doubt the scum have a way to stop our vig, if they did, they wouldn't have let Skruffs die.

vote Bobby

Bobby is the play today.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1005 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:37 am

hehe bobby said he considered protect himself

ooh that's a hoot.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1008 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:30 am

I'm an angel.

*flutters wings*
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1019 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:40 am

Cicero, do you honestly think I would've tossed DoS and Skruffs into their graves with no pressure on me? Give me some credit here, I'm not that bad of a player.

I'm so confident that we will have our scum dead/gone that you can lynch me tommorrow if we don't get them with our vig/lynch/cop if you follow what I've asked for today.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1023 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:22 am

Honestly, it's mindblowing to me that you could consider me even possibly to be werewolf after what I did yesterday in getting DoS and Skruffs killed.

Cicero, think about this for a second from my point of view if I was scum, why would I choose to toss 2 scum, one of them being my godfather under the bus at that point in the game?

It doesn't make any sense, thus I am not scum.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1024 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 am

Oh and Shanba, if I'm wrong(on both counts), we'd be at 6 alive, and 4 votes to lynch, hardly a losing situation since we still have an oppurtunity to come back. But I am highly confident of my read on this game.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1027 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:40 am

I'm an angel, I protect people by guarding them.

I confused the nights, I started protecting him on the night after he came out, I got the number mixed up and said 2 because I remembered him claiming out of the blue really early and thought he claimed it on day 1, in my defense, this was a really long time ago, like july and the game was lagging, so my memory is obviously faulty about that.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1031 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:26 am

so after going through all this trouble of making me "untouchable", I stick my neck out to counterclaim you, why?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1040 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:22 pm

He wants Bobby to protect him tonight in case I am totally lying through my teeth, something which I can assure you I am not!

Here's how we'll roll this,

We lynch bobby
Cicero shoots at Quag
Quag redirects to Theopor(which is really quag dies an awful death by arrow)
N9V investigates Shanba

That should pretty much be the game right there.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1043 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 pm

see that's just impossible, you can see clearly why I have to be town.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1045 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:52 pm

i want to give Quag the chance to prove his ability?

didn't I already outline how we would have every1 that I'm shaky on either copped, vigged, or investigated by tommorrow because of this?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1078 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:55 pm

When the Votecount on DoS moved to 5, it was this,

5: Dragons of Summer (PookyTheMagicalBear, JordanA24, ~N9V~, cicero, theopor_COD)
1: theopor_COD (Dragons of Summer)
1: bobbyplump (Talitha)

4: Not Voting (bobbyplump, Quagmire, Shanba, Skruffs)

I thought the people who were most likely to be scum would be in the not voting section because that's where scum are when they feel uncomfortable with bussing and also unable to come up with an alternative option. Skruffs was pretty easy to pick out because of his claim combined with the way he flaked off the wagon.

that and the claims were pretty bad, it's usually a bad idea to claim something that could be tested by a vigilante when you know the town has one of those.

thanks to Flay for rescuing da game and all the awesome people who filled in to pull this from out of the grave :D.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1081 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:55 am

Hehe, well it's still a terrible idea to claim that target swapper role, way too easy to test when the town has a confirmed vigilante :P
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1083 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:00 am

They had much worse roleclaims than you did
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1085 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:58 am

I would've tested your unlynchability.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1087 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:37 pm

The lack of people willing to lynch you on d3, the terrible claim, and your wish-washy analyses.

I started voting you for the wishy-washy analyses and then the other 2 made it clear to me you were scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”