Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Hellhound »

In post 296, SirCakez wrote:are you OK
This seems like an overreaction

no very far from it and you probably dont want me to give the full answer to this

IN THIS GAME i feel like im getting kicked in the face from all angles max, flubber, now you for no goddamn reason
Hydra of Firebringer and AntiHero
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Don't pull that 'erryone is kicking me man feels bad' appeal.
You did open the game with a spooky gif.
Besides, this sounds like scum-caught-for-the-wrong-reasons.
What don't you agree with with regards to how Max, Flubber, and Cakes are pushing you?
Why does it seem like 'getting kicked in the face'? Even I thought your all-caps outburst post was a bit much, mayne.

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 am

You can moan and wail or you can put down some content that folks can actually engage and grapple with.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Hellhound »

im pretty certain ive done that
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Hellhound »

also

varsoon

read the fucking thread bc you obviously didnt
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:44 am

I've read the thread. You've got a bunch of quality posts engaging the people 'kicking you';
In post 256, Hellhound wrote:Specter, can I just say. I really like your guys avatar.

In post 252, Hellhound wrote:Obviously you guys all think Antihero is scum, and thats okay. I think he is kinda scumy too. But guys...

Its me firebringer. I am obviously obviously not town, like ever.
So won't you leave me be for a day?

Dictated but not read,
Firebringer

In post 224, Hellhound wrote:
In post 222, Specter Deflectors wrote:PEdit: Bruh I didn't say 'scummy defense' I said 'treatment of the Cakez wagon'

oh my god

if we're really doing this, just fucking kill me now
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:45 am

Like, chill out, slow down, it's Day 1, page 13, you can actually engage with people instead of THRASHING.

-V
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 am

Your response of "I already did that" and "You didn't read the thread!" is indicative of the THRASH.
-V
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 am

For you;
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:48 am

Although, honestly, I prefer:
Hellhound
Hellhound
Goon
Hellhound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Hellhound »

wow ok cherry pick 3 posts. you make such a great point. leave out everything where i talk about my shiro read or the thought process on the cake wagon (which i thought was pretty relevant to the discussion; little did i know i was ACTUALLY being scummy how stupid of me)

/inhale
/exhale

ok this was a bad idea and i so regret this now

im going to stop posting in this thread. it's going to be all firebringer for at least the next few days. i may or may not come back.

ill still post my thoughts in the hydra pt, fire. you can take them or leave them i guess.
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Specter Deflectors »

think im okay with the eap vote despite the fact that max didnt really convince me
Because the scum caught for the wrong reasons push is legit really bad
REALLY BAD
Hydra of errantparbaobal and MaxwellPuckett. 97% ghost-proof, patent pending.

"fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)" - hiplop
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:54 am

Above post and this post are both EP.

But think about it. What you're saying is that the pushes on hound have been bullshit right? it's way not scum to "thrash" on a bullshit push
You're trying to paint a false picture and its really bad

"fwiw, I think you're both two of the best folks around (I never said this, sh)" - hiplop
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:56 am

You know what? Even if anti was thrashing against legit push i fail to see how that's scummy unless that's like
Anti's meta or something idk
Because that's not the entirety of hound content

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 am

Your ISO is full of posts like that. Want me to go grab six more?

Don't just run away. I want you here. Talk to me about your reads. Talk to be about SirCakes.
Having Firebringer do damage control is just... why?
If you're town, you've got no reason to care about that stuff.

@Specter: Except dat's not my entire push. Yeah, he feels like 'scum caught for the wrong reasons', but that's never been the entire reason for my push regardless.
I voted Hellhound early. Hellhound hasn't responded to that pressure well at all.
Given the first chance of swinging a counterwagon--when SirCakes was shown to have some vote support, Hellhound went for it.
Now Hellhound is flailing more.
I don't agree with everyone else on the wagon, but no, homie, you're reading absolutes rather than factors.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:58 am

Like, even Hellhound has been pushing the whole, "You guys see me as scummy for the wrong reasons" thing.
-V
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:00 am

I'll iso hellhound and get back to you.
-ep

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:00 am

Although, hm, a lot of people have just outright abandoned the Hellhound wagon for other ventures.
I'm not seeing what makes SirCakes, Flubber, or Persivul so scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:01 am

The speed at which the wagon picked up on Hellhound and then dropped, followed by Hellhound still seeming tense to the point of wanting Firebringer to run damage control just strikes me as particularly weird.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 318, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:The speed at which the wagon picked up on Hellhound and then dropped, followed by Hellhound still seeming tense to the point of wanting Firebringer to run damage control just strikes me as particularly weird.

What strikes me as weird is the way you push HH, but throw in some seeming coaching posts like and .
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Really not liking how Anti flailed then gave up and gave control to Fire. Doesn't seem very townie of him to run away like that, especially since EAP has good points.
Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:15 am

In post 317, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Although, hm, a lot of people have just outright abandoned the Hellhound wagon for other ventures.
I'm not seeing what makes SirCakes, Flubber, or Persivul so scum.

I agree witb this

I do not agree with your hound case still, i read the whole thing
The responding to pressure thing is just whatever. I can see why a lot of people thought sir cakez was scummy and just because one more person did doesnt mean it's opportunistic

i can see why you think that hound is scum, i just disagree.

For now i think a
VOTE: shiro
Is pretry good but max is free to change it, this isnt a hard read.

Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Specter Deflectors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:16 am

In post 319, Persivul wrote:
In post 318, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:The speed at which the wagon picked up on Hellhound and then dropped, followed by Hellhound still seeming tense to the point of wanting Firebringer to run damage control just strikes me as particularly weird.

What strikes me as weird is the way you push HH, but throw in some seeming coaching posts like and .

Also, this is kind of bad post i would say

-still EP

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 320, SirCakez wrote:Really not liking how Anti flailed then gave up and gave control to Fire. Doesn't seem very townie of him to run away like that, especially since EAP has good points.

FB feels town to me. I don't know Anti well enough (barely at all) to personally judge if his frustration is genuine or not, but I wouldn't think someone with his experience would freak out so easily as scum.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 am

In post 319, Persivul wrote:

Asking someone to stick around and parse out their thoughts is coaching?
Oh me oh my.
I just figure that, with more content from the slot, people (as well as me) could come to a more accurate read on what might otherwise be a large questionmark.

P-EDIT:
Why Shiro?
I also agree, kinda a bad post.

-V

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”