Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1099, Bellaphant wrote:@radja, let's be friends.

@shadow, what are your plans?

@mario, thoughts?

@ogml, I'm so sad at you :( :( :( dont make me run off to breeze now!

i think that we very probably have a juggernaut and it's sad we are fighting between ourselves instead of doing anything about it. Sev will attack me, and I hope neither you or Serbia will support that because they're clearly not going to stop at me. Instead, we should try to regain Con and Rumania. It'd be a bit awkward for you to get it seeing as Vienna doesn't touch Rumania but I'm fine with supporting Serbia in.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Sure Random :]

In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:I was interested in taking Belgium :P

With brest exposed I am eager to get a foothold somewhere else.

STD
, You will be able to take it in the fall right after me. After the army lands in Belgium, it can move to Ruhr or Holland and you can get into Belgium with Snakes support from the English Channel.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Bella, other then my previous pronouncement, what do you want to know?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

You are vying for it along with ani and I?

Im not particular about Belgium. I just need to protect myself from elimination if I'm fighting far away from home is all.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:42 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm going to read through the thread to see what's happened so far and try to catch up as soon as possible, and then I'll respond. :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:55 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1101, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Sure Random :]

In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:I was interested in taking Belgium :P

With brest exposed I am eager to get a foothold somewhere else.

STD
, You will be able to take it in the fall right after me. After the army lands in Belgium, it can move to Ruhr or Holland and you can get into Belgium with Snakes support from the English Channel.

Assuming TBO is willing to do this, I would rather STD go in first and then you take Holland after. That way we at least upheld our obligation of getting STD territory who was technically the first person we promised to help.

The problem is figuring out what to do with Ani. We are promising him territory somewhere so he could technically just trade into STD at Brest but that defeats the purpose of getting STD supply to begin with.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1104, TheBadOne wrote:I'm going to read through the thread to see what's happened so far and try to catch up as soon as possible, and then I'll respond. :)

I wish I could summarize for you but it's a little hard. Essentially you are Denmark and have a fleet in the North Sea which puts you in a strong position, especially since Norway is backing you and has two supplies.

You have the option of continuing Klick's conquest into GB (which we will fight as hard as we can) or you can pact with GB and help Norway take the coast. Seems kinda win/win for Scandinavia.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 am

Post by DeathNote »

@Britain - We don't want Scandinavia on our ass for the rest of the game but so long as they have the North Sea and more supply, it will feel that way. What are your guys thoughts? Are we able to hold them off and take the coast with France's help or do we need to help them in exchange for something like control of the North Sea? Thats a pretty big bargaining chip.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@mario,can I not support to Romania from gal, where I am? That's 3, if Serb follows.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Jack attack!! Man now I want to resurrect the League of Wonder Shadows!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Bella nothing I did was against you, and you need to move home to Vie to prevent pablito from snatching it and eliminating you this year!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN if you guys are allied with north France and Scandinavia you're not going to be able to expand beyond the low countries. Y'all would certainly have the forces necessary to take on Germany but the Brits won't see any of those gains, our centers will end up controlled by your current allies and you'll be completely hemmed in.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Breeze, I agree, and I'm for working with you for the same reason I gave to cheery. I'll overlook your support of Sweden as long as you're not actually supporting him militarily against me.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:38 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1107, DeathNote wrote:@Britain - We don't want Scandinavia on our ass for the rest of the game but so long as they have the North Sea and more supply, it will feel that way. What are your guys thoughts? Are we able to hold them off and take the coast with France's help or do we need to help them in exchange for something like control of the North Sea? Thats a pretty big bargaining chip.

If it helps you at all, I'd be willing to help you all out once I get to Belgium - granted it'd take me a bit, but its worth noting.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:48 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1111, OhGodMyLife wrote:DN if you guys are allied with north France and Scandinavia you're not going to be able to expand beyond the low countries. Y'all would certainly have the forces necessary to take on Germany but the Brits won't see any of those gains, our centers will end up controlled by your current allies and you'll be completely hemmed in.

I'm aware. Just trying to decide if we can survive the Alternative
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1113, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1107, DeathNote wrote:@Britain - We don't want Scandinavia on our ass for the rest of the game but so long as they have the North Sea and more supply, it will feel that way. What are your guys thoughts? Are we able to hold them off and take the coast with France's help or do we need to help them in exchange for something like control of the North Sea? Thats a pretty big bargaining chip.

If it helps you at all, I'd be willing to help you all out once I get to Belgium - granted it'd take me a bit, but its worth noting.

Loving that you are willing to help but you do have allies with the medagree. Just curious as to how or relationship would play out.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1115, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1113, animorpherv1 wrote:

Loving that you are willing to help but you do have allies with the medagree. Just curious as to how or relationship would play out.

I wouldn't expect it to be a problem in the immediate future - the big issue right now is NA vs. Scandanavia, and as far as I'm aware, the part of the MedAgree people have issues with is the Eastern MedAgree moreso than Western.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1114, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1111, OhGodMyLife wrote:DN if you guys are allied with north France and Scandinavia you're not going to be able to expand beyond the low countries. Y'all would certainly have the forces necessary to take on Germany but the Brits won't see any of those gains, our centers will end up controlled by your current allies and you'll be completely hemmed in.

I'm aware. Just trying to decide if we can survive the Alternative

Gale and Midget are explicitly against me, so I'd be more than happy to see their territory fall to Great Britain. Now that Gale snatched StP there is enough for each Brit to get a piece. In fact, if the Great Northern Alliance will go against the MedAgree, I'd be fine with France (or a friendly ani) taking Bel and Hol if you'll turn south after that and agree not to attack N or TheBadOne, depending on the latter's feelings about where Klick stood.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sorry Jelly. You're in a rough spot. I don't think I would be able to do anything to help you anyway. But if you want to make some suggestions I think everyone in the area is listening.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1086, Shadoweh wrote:Turkey has grown as much as you did! We are literally countries apart and you've still found a way to make me your main enemy, I'm impressed with you. There's not much we can do about the rest of the Med not being in position to take anything. Taking out Eagle was a kamikaze plan and we're pretty much going to storm Greece this turn so if y'all want to make progress I'd suggest not resisting and focusing on the wars you can win.

You're also in an already basically unassailable position already, and as you said, you're going to continue making gains. And you're not my main enemy, my main enemies are the ones at my gates already, but sometimes the future is not that hard to predict and I see a future where Turkey is in fact at my gates if I live long enough. Mind you I'm still looking for ways to prevent that by working with other nations that can fight you, but hey, that's how Diplomacy works. We aren't all going to be friends, don't make it personal.

Dear fleets of the Western Med, stop taking orders from Emperor ActionDan and think and hard about how much of the Eastern Med you want to cede to the fleets of Turkey before you make a stand.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

"I see a future where Turkey is in fact at my gates if I live long enough." Perhaps, perhaps, but if you spend your time encouraging your allies to die delaying the inevitable glorious future, you'll never live to see it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by ActionDan »

Yes yes,

Fear the might of Italy's trapped armies!

For Venice has moved a whole one space!
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:49 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

uhhh i forgot about that.
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOME FRIENDS DOWN HERE GDI
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

You know what would be funny?
PrivateI supporting AD or Zulfy into Venice.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Serbia, I'm going to move into Romania. If you will help that would be nice. If not, don't say so certainly or else they might not waste a support.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”