Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Greece will support Turkish invasion of Bulgaria this phase unless someone has a better proposal for me.

@cephrir we are willing to work with rumania and our those who make an effort to work with us. We would enjoy your support in this
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

@anyone in my alliance: is there anything specific I should do this round?
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 408, Klick wrote:
Alright. I honestly think allying with both Great Britain and Russia will spell our doom in a few years. We need to commit to an attack somewhere. I propose that somewhere be GB. I think we can trust the Low Countries/Germany right now, especially Germany, since they're primarily land-based and obviously not focused on us right now.

Have you reconsidered this? I'm not crazy about you being in the North Sea if you're hostile to Britain.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 575, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Greece will support Turkish invasion of Bulgaria this phase unless someone has a better proposal for me.

@cephrir we are willing to work with rumania and our those who make an effort to work with us. We would enjoy your support in this

are you actively trying to commit suicide or do you just hate me so much you haven't noticed?
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

I didn't think Rukmani was a real country so I wanted to kill it
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

In post 578, JDGA wrote:
In post 575, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Greece will support Turkish invasion of Bulgaria this phase unless someone has a better proposal for me.

are you actively trying to commit suicide or do you just hate me so much you haven't noticed?

This isn't personal.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:08 pm

In post 576, Aronis wrote:@anyone in my alliance: is there anything specific I should do this round?

Moving somewhere where you can be relevant. Unless you plan on making allies in northern Europe who are planning on graciously giving you a foothold there I have absolutely no idea what you are doing.
In post 578, JDGA wrote:

Let's put it another way, give me a better proposal for my nation that helps me out in the long run.
"@EE
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

I am claiming more land in the name of my great country since there was apparently nothing better to do. So where should I move that's relevant?

@ppl in west/east europe, want to be allies aka give me some land in exchange for help with whatever you are trying to do?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Cephrir »

My agenda this turn is to survive the imminent attack from russia. It's actually a pretty bad time for me for you guys to deal with your crap, because I really could use support from Bulgaria and Serbia this turn.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

Breeze's Fall To Do List

I want to support something and be a part of a plan
I want to protect Cheery from danger
I want to be besties with Bella
I want Midget and Azzle to be friends
I want to see Shadoweh conquer Rumania and come join the mainland
I want to see underdog Eagle conquer Bulgaria

I'm not asking for much here guys. :P Thoughts?
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Drench »

this sure is chaotic
join your union
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by AcRv »

In post 577, Snakes wrote:
In post 408, Klick wrote:
Alright. I honestly think allying with both Great Britain and Russia will spell our doom in a few years. We need to commit to an attack somewhere. I propose that somewhere be GB. I think we can trust the Low Countries/Germany right now, especially Germany, since they're primarily land-based and obviously not focused on us right now.

Have you reconsidered this? I'm not crazy about you being in the North Sea if you're hostile to Britain.

Specifically he didn't want to be in an alliance given he was positioned between Russia and Britain and middle allies apparently get stabbed more.

So if we were to, just hypothetically for the moment, drop Russia from Britain's list of allegiances, would you take our side in this conflict?

Even if we do drop them from our allegiance list, the friendship list is big enough for 32 people <3
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by N »

In post 546, OhGodMyLife wrote:N, do you want to move into Bur? I'll support you if so.

are you sure? that sounds good
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ok so, SXSW Sucks ass and is draining my soul. I am home but about to pass out. I'll probably still phone post tomorrow but here is my thought process so far.

Spoiler: My rant
@Snakes -
Since the North Sea is still open, you being there isn't as important but that doesn't mean that the North Sea will stay open. I think we may need you to stay put. The alternative would be take English Channel but I see no reason to do that if Brest is friendly.

Things I need to know:
Brest
, you are in an interesting position and GB can't really move anywhere without moving around or through you. I wanted you to take the English Channel because I was hoping we could be reasonable this round if things went badly. As it stands, things didn't go badly but that doesn't mean I don't want to still be reasonable with you. In a perfect world, I would ask you to take the North Sea and for my allies to support you doing so. Then Snakes could follow up by taking the English Channel and giving us a reasonable presence to either defend or attack. I know this is unrealistic as that puts you far away from home with no way to protect yourself.

You have two alternatives as I see it, unless you consider retreating back to Brest an option.
1.) You stay where you are. I would only be ok with this if you maintained that you are at
minimum
neutral to the coastal conflict. You could also aid GB in taking Belgium in which case I would gladly let you take the supply depot and support you from the sea.
2.) You move into PIC so that you can still stay near your home base yet also have the potential to support either side of the coastal conflict. I'm pretty indifferent on this option.

After this is figured out then I need to know how the Norwegian countries plan on acting. Are they committing to anyone other then "what klick says" or is there an actual alliance play somewhere? Gale supported us this one time but I don't know if I can rely on that again. Klick seems to have his mind set and Random is following Klick. If Klick going into the North Sea makes Gale happy and maintains a peace there, then I am cool with that. I know Klick will probably see it as an aggressive move towards taking British soil but that simply won't happen without more fleets to support him. Essentially I just want to find a way to keep an alliance with our neighbors despite Klick's determinism.

Lastly, I need to plan out where my fleet should support. As of now, I think GB should work together to support someone into the North Sea again depending on responses to my first two points. If STD is with us, then we can easily try to push ACRV into the North Sea again. My target is still Belgium and Holland as they seem the most logical invasion point. Whoever does side with us will even get the glory of taking the supply unless you somehow think thats not beneficial to you. My greatest worry is that my offers will come off as me luring allies away from their base which is not what I am concerned about. Its a lose lose in the sense that if someone from GB takes it, we get seen as a threat but if we let STD or Gale extend out and take it, then we are just planning to backstab them.

Tell me what I can do to help alleviate these worries.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I also wish there was some way to help Portugal. We are close enough to work together but the people inbetween us are mutual allies so there is no real target for us to go for.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I notice that ACR has offered to withdraw our support of Russia. If this convinces Klick to at least stop stressing about us, then I will make that claim too. It's not like I can do much for Russia anyways other then distract. Even that is proving difficult at this point.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 534, Cybele wrote:randomidget, what is your plan, as it stands?

Yeah, I would like to know that too. Peace with Russia seems best for now, but I would like to know why not Skagerrak instead of Gulf of Bothnia last phase?

In post 537, DeathNote wrote: Also thank you Gale. I Will remember that you did that.

In post 566, DeathNote wrote:I am for klick being in the north sea.

Sure thing DeathNote, but our previous agreement is settled as of last phase and I wouldn't want us to remain in a stalemate wrt North Sea anymore. Klick taking North Sea seems to be the plan now, so unless you can convince Klick it would seem that we have to work against GB.

In post 565, Cybele wrote:Okay - Jelly, Klick, Gale: we have a discussion to have. Continuing like we are, we're at a stalemate. During the end of Spring, Gale made his own proposal for pushing Klick into the North Sea instead of Jelly, and said that he'd support us in doing so. I'm completely okay with this, and to me, this sounds like the plan to try.
What do the rest of you think?

Yeah Cybele, lets get Klick into North Sea. I will be moving to Norwegian Sea if everything goes per plan.

In post 572, Klick wrote:I mean, I guess me being in the North Sea is okay if all parties are open to it? It's not what I was going for, but no one's neighboring me right now, so there's not really much risk on my end as long as it stays that way.

Yeah we are set to get you into North Sea, Klick. But I would request you to double check our long term situation.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

So how maybe people are actually against Russia at the moment?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 576, Aronis wrote:@anyone in my alliance: is there anything specific I should do this round?

The last time I gave you advice, you went in the complete opposite direction. Now it's pointless to go back.

In post 567, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Tunisian fleet should make it's way the direction of other players so it can have an impact on the game. Preferably towards Greece.

It would take 2 actions to go the Ionian, and by then it wouldn't influence anything. It might as well continue to MAO while Portugal's fleet continues to NAO or similar.

Animorph should move to Gascony for the potential of a bounce in Mar since Ruh-->Bur is coming.

Private should move to Adr sea

Pabs should move to Tyr with Mist supporting

Shadoweh can take care of herself and Smy should move to the aegean (which I was surprised didn't happen last phase)
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Radja »

In post 584, TheBreeze wrote:
Breeze's Fall To Do List

I want to support something and be a part of a plan
I want to protect Cheery from danger
I want to be besties with Bella
I want Midget and Azzle to be friends
I want to see Shadoweh conquer Rumania and come join the mainland
I want to see underdog Eagle conquer Bulgaria

I'm not asking for much here guys. :P Thoughts?

Talk to me, oh mighty leader.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Radja »

Shadoweh, I will gladly support you, if you require this.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 504, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 463, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:
@Random
Your post reads: 'I want to ally with GB, but I'll follow what you do, Klick' which means you're not planning to ally with GB and you are on Klick's side, is this correct?

I would prefer for Scandinavia to ally with GB. But if Klick doesn't want to, I won't.
I really wouldn't trust Germany by the way people. OGML really shouldn't be trusted in particular.

I actually agree with Random, OGML's was scary. If we want to support the German Low Countries, then I would like Klick to move into North Sea instead of Jelly.

In post 473, Klick wrote:
In post 450, Cybele wrote:I'm very sorry that I've been super busy, and I can't really read everything in this thread this weekend. However, I did a quick scan, and how does this sound, KLICK and JELLY:
Jelly - move to North Sea
Cybele - Support Jelly>North Sea
Klick - Support Jelly>North Sea

I'll try to keep up with the thread after this post. Again, sorry! Super busy.

I'm for this. The other option was having Belgium support Brest, but it appears STD probably won't be contested anyway.

Gale
, this also frees you up to go into the Norwegian Sea if you're interested.

In post 494, Klick wrote:
In post 478, Randomnamechange wrote:Klick are we waiting to see first round moves before deciding where we stand on alliances?

I've already made it clear what I prefer and will be supporting the Low Countries, but if you want to stay neutral to the whole thing, I don't mind. Just remember that Germany will consider it an act of war if you move south. Moving to Skagerrak might be a decent option?

So Random to Skagerrak, Klick to North Sea and I am going to Norwegian Sea. If this is okay for Jelly and Cybele, then I am with you guys. Otherwise, there is no difference to this plan from the previous plan and I would prefer to stick to my word (to DeathNote) if possible.

Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Cybele - Support Klick>North Sea
Klick - move to North Sea
Gale - Norwegian
Random - Skagerrak

Sorry, didn't see that.
In post 534, Cybele wrote:randomidget, what is your plan, as it stands?

I'm allying with Russia. I would still like to help Scandinavia, but I'm not allying with Germany. OGML has made it very clear he wants me gone, and once Russia falls I can be attacked from the East. If GB (who I still want to ally with) backstab us I won't get support from the rest of Scandinavia as they'll be too busy fighting on the Western Front.
Also, Germany could invade Scandinavia if they build fleets.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

If I can support anyone, say. Otherwise I'll hold.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Radja »

yay sweden!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 597, Randomnamechange wrote:If I can support anyone, say. Otherwise I'll hold.

Okay, please hold for now. We can decide what to do once Klick is in. I don't think you going into the Baltic Sea as a defensive move is a bad idea. Because I think once fall is over, the threat of losing a territory to an unplanned move will not be an issue to Lady Lambdadelta. And we can only work together if our units are adjacent to each other.

Lady Lambdadelta and OGML, would you be comfortable with Random moving to Baltic Sea in the fall for support?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”