lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:13 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 597, Postie wrote:
In post 594, chilledtea wrote:As far as lovelygiant being scum is concerned - I haven't seen what makes him scum.

Can you comment on the reasons that were brought up then?

I'll summarise them for you:

In post 497, Postie wrote:I think some of lovelygiant's posts were intentionally trying to escalate the earlier situation, so that's another reason why my vote is where it is right now.

Spoiler:
In post 404, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 396, Frozen Angel wrote:Its giant - postie - AH

I'm drunk but hey don't say i didn't told you so

@postie Ice cream won't work. and WHO Said I'm bad at this game?

@lg oh class and dignity? I don't fucking care about them. I'm already dead twice. so yeah ... thats so for living people

Literally get over yourself, honey. If you're going to snap at anything that moves, you're the turtle we're gonna stand and laugh at when you're stuck flipped on your back. I don't help bitter babies.

Leave the thread. When you're sufficiently pacified, come back and try being useful instead of, you know, the least town motivated thing ever? (unnecessarily claiming, threatening to quit repeatedly, absorbing all Day discussion, making a big ole scene?)

In post 444, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 432, Creature wrote:Don't quickhammer or you're confirmed as the D2 lynch.

threatened and triggered

In post 453, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 449, Frozen Angel wrote:as i said I'm drunk not a moron

are you about to pass this entire hissy fit off as a reaction test?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

In post 530, Lowell wrote:His crocodile tears and theatrical accusations of people playing "against wincon" after (what appeared to be) the lynch make no sense unless he knows the person being lynched is town (and that the person DOING the lynching is town, for that matter).

And also his jump onto the Creature wagon looked opportunistic.

So let me get this straight: The reasoning for my lynch is my "theatrics" over FA's immeasurably more dramatic meltdown and subsequent unwarranted role claim. This coupled with my opportunistic lynch on Creature (everyone keeps calling it that but hasn't really explained what makes it so opportunistic?)

If that makes me the scummier player in the room to you, you're tunneling. Gale is still striking up meaningless busy filler convos about possible mirror roles when he could answer his own questions by reading the setup and asking the mod. Almost is trying to collect town cred by over and over claiming to know FA well enough instead of just providing the obvious reasoning FA SHOULD ALREADY be townread by all of you. Guy placing another trolly, empty RVS vote outside of RVS and contributing nothing. Creature hasn't given a real defense and is coasting on this day drama. But I'm the only conceivable lynch, aside from our uncountered Tracker, lmao.

I feel like I'm talking to a series of brick walls.

Chilled and BlueTrin seem genuine town right now. I'm still thinking Lowell is town. Almost probably is too and I'm overanalyzing them, but who knows.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:13 am

Post by chilledtea »

I think lowell could be scum because of his post where he voted you. I brushed past it previously because I was in a mess in this game.

But otherwise my scumlist is basically creature, lowell, guyfawkes, pista. Could be one of them. Antihero hasn't done much but I liked him when he was here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Antihero »

got prod will post in cple hours when not on phone
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I did not reject the fact that I played against wincon

But It wasn't about Creature wagon.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Antihero »

sorry aquanim, i really should've declared v/la before kind of dropping out on ya' like. last few days + next week is a pretty congested work week for me.

i'll still post about every day and i'll have a few hours tonight to catch up on what's been happening.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 626, Lowell wrote:The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

Even if she was scum it would be against your own wincon to get lynched in this manner, isn't it ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:10 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I did a bit of digging to try to understand.

I am not convinced by Creature's reaction and I don't believe he miscounted. But even if he didn't it does not mean that he is scum as town can use this as well to avoid being lynched. However his reaction, when he joins the next wagon seems a bit opportunistic.

In post 426, Creature wrote:
In post 416, chilledtea wrote:Is creature really hammered or what?

Yes.

If your intention was use me as a mislynch bait, congratulations!

In post 427, Creature wrote:Okay, re-counting the votes, but I was sure I was hammered.

In post 432, Creature wrote:Don't quickhammer or you're confirmed as the D2 lynch.

In post 465, Creature wrote:
In post 415, Creature wrote:Hope you got a good explanation.

VOTE: lovelygiant

This post from Postie makes a lot of sense:
In post 428, Postie wrote:Honestly I find the speed at which this wagon took off slightly concerning. I've said that before in other games where the wagon was on scum but I still don't like it.

This is Lovely's post about his wincon.

In post 645, lovelygiant wrote:
In post 626, Lowell wrote:
In post 602, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 601, Frozen Angel wrote:isn't it obvious that I don't give a shit about my town win condition if I'm really the one who is getting lynched?

yeah its against my win condition. report me after the game. I dare you.

I don't care about whether you played against your win condition, I want to understand Lowell post.

The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

I made the wincon comments toward FA. I don't know for a fact that they're town, but they are uncountered Macho Tracker, so that's the assumption I am/was operating under. And you go on to townread them in your next post, so what's your point here? I think they're pretty obvious town right now, and the wagon on them is a waste of time that's only been further supporting their innocence. Pretty weak thing to condemn me for.

Lovely is referring to this post:

In post 372, Frozen Angel wrote:I claim : I'm town Tracker

I can't be healed sinsce I'm Macho

Please kill me tonight

So basically Lowell is saying that Lovely should not have assumed that FA was town and maybe not believed FA in the post above.

Posting this in case someone is having a hard time to follow everything here like myself.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

well I was kind of sure I made a very good act , I unvoted right before the possible L1 vote and voted like a hammer. It was really hard to follow up the votes like that (in that speed)

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:34 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 657, Frozen Angel wrote:well I was kind of sure I made a very good act , I unvoted right before the possible L1 vote and voted like a hammer. It was really hard to follow up the votes like that (in that speed)

I can't do this now, but I will go through again and check the times.

Pistachi0n ISO is bare:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7721295

This guy has posted a grand total of 19 times ...

By the way, Pistachon, about this comment.
In post 536, pistachi0n wrote:I think the whole thing with FA was likely a scum gambit. It's out of character, she's been very composed in every game I've played with her.

Postie is a sheep.

The Creature wagon was terrible.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

I have read a game from FA where she had an argument with Pisskop, but Pisskop has strange manners so maybe your argument stands.

I will keep a vote on Creature, because I am not sold on the Lovely Giant wagon.

What I didn't like in Creature ISO:
  • No info dump when 'hammered', but claim he believe he was hammered
  • He changed his vote opportunistically on FA because she mentioned a policy lynch on Gale (I have no opinion on the policy lynch itself, just that Creature was opportunistic
  • His defense when he was voted by ChilledTea was immediately that there would be no associative flips ? (we are in D1)

Below is a post from Creature to illustrate the points above, this was his reaction at L-3 I think ? (Chilledtea, Postie, AntiHero, GWS)

This is very defensive for someone who is only at L-3 ? Although the wagon happens a bit fast without resistance.

In post 314, Creature wrote:
In post 249, chilledtea wrote:
In post 246, Dierfire wrote:I think that chilledtea is more likely to be Town. His seems like a naturally evolving thought process (not scripted).
I like BlueTrin for Town as already mentioned. Therefore, if I were to vote for someone on the chilledtea wagon, it would be Creature.

I do still think that Gale is Town. I do not have any good reads on those on his wagon, which is concerning and will be my next priority to fix.

Yes, I think I would be OK with a creature lynch personally. He wanted to share his thoughts sometime back but for some reason my lack of activity created a block for him from expressing himself. I thought it was his way of getting away by lurking a bit more.

VOTE: Creature

Him and pista are my scumspects at the moment.

Why are you earning from my lynch? Also, I didn't have much to say at the time.

In post 254, Antihero wrote:
In post 82, Creature wrote:I don't see what's wrong with .

What's the best way to get out of RVS? Reading the votes.
What are we earning from reading these votes? Nothing.
Then how it helps? People will stop trolling and post their opinions.
And what are we earning from this? We're getting real tells.

/whiteknights gale
/does absolutely nothing with this opinion that gale is being unjustly attacked

Wait, how was I white knigthing Gale? It was my opinion, apparently nobody did anything with it until here.

In post 255, Antihero wrote:ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think fa is scum here

Why not push it further then? It seems like you're just saying this to look like town, but at the same time keeping my wagon.

In post 260, Antihero wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 82, Creature wrote:I don't see what's wrong with .

What's the best way to get out of RVS? Reading the votes.
What are we earning from reading these votes? Nothing.
Then how it helps? People will stop trolling and post their opinions.
And what are we earning from this? We're getting real tells.

In post 129, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't get much to say.

I want to see the votecount first.

In post 156, Creature wrote:
In post 150, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 129, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't get much to say.

I want to see the votecount first.

so you saw it. anything you want to say?

For now I disagree on Gale's lynch. I want to hear more from chilledtea, he stopped posting when he received two votes.

^this needs heat

vote creature plz

1. Already answered.
2. I was asking for votecount, since when was this a scum tell?
3. I was answering someone. Regarding chilledtea, I noticed he was lurking and asked him for opinions.

In post 266, Antihero wrote:since i know it's coming ("why?"): he goes out of his way to make a big deal to defend gale, but he doesn't go after any of gale's detractors. he keeps his vote on tea who NEVER voted gale w/ this implicit, asinine hypothesis that he's scum who crumbled under the pressure of 2 rvs votes.

there's no good, cohesive read here there's just this dangling, isolated observation floating out in the middle of nowhere.

I decided to wait a bit more before accusing Gale's detractors. Also, my vote on tea was since the RVS, I just didn't unvote until now.

In post 287, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 285, Postie wrote:I actually like the GWS wagon better. I think lynching town!Creature would be worse than lynching town!GWS, because I might actually be able to get a decent read on Creature in future, whereas GWS is just going to be annoying all game.

VOTE: Gale Wing Srock

ok w8 a minute ...

why the fact creature is doing nothing in game is going to give you a read? and why is that better in any manner than lynching an active player?

I think your saying policy lynching gale is defintly better than policy lynching creature in a very nicer way.

am I right?

Policy lynch? Is that your logic? I am not defending Gale, but I won't accept a policy lynch.

UNVOTE: chilledtea
VOTE: Frozen Angel

(coming with a case on Frozen Angel)

VOTE: Creature
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 658, BlueTrin wrote:Although the wagon happens a bit fast without resistance.

WAGON
SPEED
MEANS
NOTHING

i will say this over and over and over and over again. i JUST had this rant in another recent game so i'll just go ahead and link you to the post where i talk about what actually correlates w/ "wagon speed": http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p7667158
by the way, the person we were wagoning WAS SCUM so little bonus tidbit for you there and only serves to further drive home my mantra that WAGON SPEED MEANS NOTHING

let's say it again

WAGON SPEED MEANS NOTHING
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 549, Frozen Angel wrote:This deserves a kodak moment omg!

I'm dieing

no this is actually pretty anti town and is getting close to making the game unplayable
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 594, chilledtea wrote:Antihero was upset when he was arguing with you. He might have taken a break because of it.

no i actually got a paper back for revision and want to get it back out the door asap.

guess that teaches me to prioritize rl commitments over this game.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 595, Frozen Angel wrote:he can replace out

i... actually might

since i'm on the nrg i thought it would be good to actually PLAY a normal game to see how things are on the player side of things in this queue but it's become such a drag.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Antihero »

lowell is making uncharacteristically bad points
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 658, BlueTrin wrote:I have read a game from FA where she had an argument with Pisskop, but Pisskop has strange manners so maybe your argument stands.

He insulted my mother in the game. I got mad at a degree that I couldn't type insults anymore then some intel leaked and I got force replaced

and I was fucking town in that game

what are you even talking about?

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Antihero »

i could go point by point on the lovelygiant case but i really dont have time to do that right now.

but... it's just not a good case.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 660, Antihero wrote:
In post 549, Frozen Angel wrote:This deserves a kodak moment omg!

I'm dieing

no this is actually pretty anti town and is getting close to making the game unplayable

he posted there are 2 scenrios :

1 - FA is town
2 - FA is scum

thats was what I was laughing it.

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 664, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 658, BlueTrin wrote:I have read a game from FA where she had an argument with Pisskop, but Pisskop has strange manners so maybe your argument stands.

He insulted my mother in the game. I got mad at a degree that I couldn't type insults anymore then some intel leaked and I got force replaced

and I was fucking town in that game

what are you even talking about?

I was not saying that you were scum in this game, just saying that you got mad in another game, not saying that you were/are scum ...
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

you might check Saga , and bunch of other games I got mad in

its kind of a routin

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 668, Frozen Angel wrote:you might check Saga , and bunch of other games I got mad in

its kind of a routin

Oh no please, I don't want to, it was already quite long to go through these pages already :)

I am gonna relax before to start work tomorrow.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sure

GWS and postie saw my ramps (one as town- one as scum)

and almost know me better than anyone else in game so he can do the meta read as well.

But whatever

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I'm going back to gale. It's true that we will get more info about FA when she can claim to have investigated people.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:46 am

Post by pistachi0n »

VOTE: gale
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum