Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

~WarPac Activities~

Still planning on attacking Ukraine. Being there gives Radji +1 support in case he is attacked. Saw the post about supporting it, thanks man
Cheery, I reccomend going to Prussia (aka fake Russia). There's a bunch of bones buried in there but Lazy Lampientata is trying to steal them from you. No doggie bones for her kay? this is crucial
Axe spray advancing down my sides Right?

-

@Cepfire What about Russia intimidates you, we should talk and drink things out

@Klick Stealng your format ha. Did you like my joke?

@CC "it's

@N You know what to do, look out for the sigNal

Last tired shout out goes to Gale from the hunger games. This game is one giant mountain and you are basicslly the sun rising and shining over it's tops.you are very nice person and glad to be your friend in thi
Mother Russia out
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Cheery, if you want to live through this Russia war, please make your action
Hold Warsaw
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not going to submit another action, whatever I changed it to the second time is staying :P
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 396, DeathNote wrote:I don't speak for Britain but I know that I didn't seek other allies because I thought we had everything we needed. Scandinavia/Britain/Russia is a powerful force and whats better is that no one is above us meaning we just have a straight shoot down.

Denmark is part of Scandinavia right? I assumed we would have tried to take holland or something around there.

How does not making any deals with Germany make us more likely to attack Denmark as opposed to another country?

Am I right in assuming you won't help BEL/HOL take the North Sea?

Well the thing is, once the front lines get stalled folks begin to think about focusing on their flanks. So since Germany in South Eastern to you, and we are your closest Flank, what happens after Germany is down or during German defensive line formation is that players start to focus on their flanks. That is how stabs usually occur. I think that is Klick's main concern too.

And I am thinking about what to do, I want to support someone into North Sea, but will decide who that would be after talking to Klick and Random. I still prefer Britannia because what OGML is proposing is for people to start coming north, which will eventually lead them to start attacking us eitherway. Depends on how OGML is thinking about the split tbh.

Unless we can get a defensive line with OGML's proposal, going with the earlier plan seems best to me.

In post 397, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:oh hey, this isn't a mafia game.

So guess what I can use~

Lady Lambdadelta will honour a non-aggression pact with the Scandinavian forces, contingent upon their agreement not to enter the seas above Berlin and Germany, and as such to pose no threat potentially invalid. To be clear, this means that any movement that places you within one movement phase of German soil, without prior agreement from all parties involved.

Well I can give you a Norseman's word for that pact! (Mae Odin be with You!)

But Sweden has to enter the seas to be effective, so we might have to see what we can do. Depends on how the North Sea conflict gets resolved tbh.

In post 400, TheBreeze wrote:Last tired shout out goes to Gale from the hunger games. This game is one giant mountain and you are basicslly the sun rising and shining over it's tops.you are very nice person and glad to be your friend in thi
Mother Russia out

Ha ha, thanks Breeze. That is refreshing :)
Lets hope everything works out for us.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Xalxe »

This is the best thread ever.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Lokiben »

In post 343, Zulfy wrote:Tunis and Spain could also tag-team portugal.

Or maybe Spain could honor the unspoken but heavily implied terms of the SpanFran Alliance in which we don't cross attack. :shifty:
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:26 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 405, Lokiben wrote:
In post 343, Zulfy wrote:Tunis and Spain could also tag-team portugal.

Or maybe Spain could honor the unspoken but heavily implied terms of the SpanFran Alliance in which we don't cross attack. :shifty:

don't worry, he has no choice but to do that
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:28 am

Post by DeathNote »

If that is klick's concern then it does not go away by siding with Germany. The focus just shifts from north south to east west leaving him on the flank for both wars.

Perhaps he thinks Russia is an easy win?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Klick »

First of all: yes Breeze <3
In post 368, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Klick
, if you know what you are doing then I trust you to make the right decision for us.
I am here to have fun, winning with an alliance is a secondary objective.

Just let me know what you want me to do.

Alright. I honestly think allying with both Great Britain and Russia will spell our doom in a few years. We need to commit to an attack somewhere. I propose that somewhere be GB. I think we can trust the Low Countries/Germany right now, especially Germany, since they're primarily land-based and obviously not focused on us right now.

I think we should go with OGML's proposal.
In post 370, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:
@Scandinavia (Gale, random):
Regardless of what we do, I think we all agree that cooperation is smart at the moment. It keeps us safe, and we can all gain from it. Fortunately that seems to have already been established. :) Specifically @Gale, I'd like to ask what you hope to gain from cooperation with Great Britain? What's the goal? My main concern about that for you is that you'll end up without any available gains. Unless that's not a concern to you? Also, convince me siding with Great Britain is beneficial to me.

I chose Norway because I wanted to play a casual supportive role in a major alliance. Gradual Growth is not my objective because I don't know a lot of players. Why would anyone support me into a territory when they have friends who they can support or get support from?

So yeah, regardless of which ever alliance I am a part of, I don't expect any growth. I am just happy posting war fluff for fun during the game, and I thought Vikings would be awesome for that role :D

I don't think people will just stick with their current friends. This game is a way to make new ones :)

Low Countries, confirm that we're supporting Holland to North Sea?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 357, Klick wrote:
In post 336, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 334, N wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:3. @Kiel (N): As long as you're not attacking me, I have no interest in attacking you. I have reason to focus on the seas, and you benefit more from southern land gains. Non-aggression pact?

yes

Klick, can I ask that I be included on this? All of Germany wants no quarrel or war with you. We are focused on the people who have directly stated they're coming after us.

Sure thing. We both have more important things to worry about. Plus, the idea of Radio/Aya/Teeth cooperating sounds hilarious. :P I'll be a friend to Germany.

@Gale and random:
Cooperation with both Great Britain and Russia simultaneously is unreasonable. We're in the middle. We're who gets targeted in the North after the first few years if everything goes according to the current plan. As it stands now, we're drawing the short end of the stick while our neighbors are going to make quick gains. This is bad. I am still all for our Scandinavian alliance, but we need to pick a side. I'd love for us to be able to be allies with everyone around us if it were possible, but war is necessary for growth. I don't know how much experience either of you have with Diplomacy, but from my experience/according to logic, the nation in the middle of a multiple-nation alliance is most susceptible to being stabbed in the back. Gale, you in particular have nowhere to go if you support the current alliance. I don't see how it would be possible for you to gain any territory in the next 2-3 years without a stab. Edinburgh is moving to the North Sea, and that cuts you off from essentially the entire south. I propose we work with Germany and the Low Countries.

@Cybele and Jelly:
I'm in. Consider me an ally. What's the plan? I know the idea was that I'd get the first spoils, but I'm not really interested in that - I'd rather stay home and ensure my safety. One of you two should take the North Sea.

@STD:
Cybele's hinted at being willing to support you. I'm with you. Jelly's your brother. Want to work together and push on GB?

I think that allying with GB is our best move and ditching Russia whilst maintaining a non-aggression patch with Germany and moving into Holland. I think GB our our best chance for allies.
In post 377, OhGodMyLife wrote:N/Kiel, is your plan of action still to move to Ruhr?

Cheery/Warsaw, a free Poland mustn't be beholden to Russia. If the armies of Germany and Austria arrive at your doorstep will you fight with us or stand in our way?

STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

midget/Sweden, where is your fleet headed? I think there is room for you to make considerable gains going against Russia with us.

I'm headed into the Baltic. I'll follow Klick's decisions, so I'll wait to see what they have to say.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

There is no reason to make that move when we have so much potential to protect and control the north sea. You are relying on a loose collection of countries to support you doing... what? Germany gain loads by not having to worry about their northern boarder but you are essentially doing the same thing we proposed but in reverse.

I don't see how you will even have the man power to continue that attack especially if you are being pressured from Russia and eventually Turks.

The you of course being costal countries.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:07 am

Post by DeathNote »

Assuming you take the north sea and English channel, then what? You won't have support to take ACRV or myself and you will be required to keep forces behind the sea to support the fleets otherwise they will just get dislodged. There is just not enough resources for you to push on the U.K.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

Also thanks random, I too want to support you guys as allies.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:18 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DN, I understand why you keep misrepresenting your defensive position as stronger than it is, but it will actually be a coin flip guessing game. 2 on 1 against Lon if Edi doesn't help you, or the fleet in the north sea sails unopposed into Edi if he is trying to help you.

Midget, Baltic is a declaration of war against Germany. Understand that before you lock your move in.

Klick, if midget won't follow your lead in Scandinavia I suggest we move towards eliminating him and getting either you or Gale control of his center.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:33 am

In post 413, OhGodMyLife wrote:DN, I understand why you keep misrepresenting your defensive position as stronger than it is, but it will actually be a coin flip guessing game. 2 on 1 against Lon if Edi doesn't help you, or the fleet in the north sea sails unopposed into Edi if he is trying to help you.

Midget, Baltic is a declaration of war against Germany. Understand that before you lock your move in.

Klick, if midget won't follow your lead in Scandinavia I suggest we move towards eliminating him and getting either you or Gale control of his center.

In my last post I literally said I would follow whatever Klick decided. Nice slip.
VOTE: OhGodMyLike
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:34 am

DAMN THE NO-EDITING RULE
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:39 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Diplomacy ain't mafia, friend. Your latest post saying where you'll move indicates baltic. I'm telling you the consequences of that move and making a related proposal to your neighbors.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Gale, as for who gets what, that has to come out in the more detailed planning amongst you sea powers. After the first turn the two fleets that are moved next to GB will have to decide who is attacking and who is supporting, and the fleets that stayed home and supported those initial moves will be able to move out to continue surrounding/containing the enemy positions. I'll keep making suggestions, but I'll be involved in my own land battles here on the continent so the specifics of who takes what really isn't my business.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

You are making assumptions OGML but lucky for me you aren't actually involved in what happens in the seas. Ill take the coin flip every day of the week no problem.

Gale, random supports our original alliance while klick does not. I know you want to keep Scandinavia together so this decision might be hard for you. Just know that Britain is all for supporting you and do you really want to ally with someone who is already threatening your neighbor?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

STD hasn't even committed to a side yet
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 376, Radja wrote:I have no clue who is working with who anymore.

Who wants to work with Sevastopol?

Also, Cephrir, why can't we be friends? </3

Because Breeze wants to move to Ukraine and you don't seem to have a problem with that. If you'd like to start having a problem with that, maybe we can be friends.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 400, TheBreeze wrote:Still planning on attacking Ukraine. Being there gives Radji +1 support in case he is attacked. Saw the post about supporting it, thanks man

Actually, you can support him from Moscow if you want to. There's no way this move can be interpreted as something other than an offensive against Budapest and myself.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Listen. Serbia. Constantinople. I hate to be this guy but if we sit here and hold our own little areas of land Russia will come down from the north and we won't be able to do anything about it. We need to grow larger and people who aren't working with the group aren't going to help fight off threats. We need to get rid of Bulgaria because we need to be unified. If you respond to this I will support your attacks and you can have the supply center if you want even. If you don't I will just attack them myself and hope someone supports me.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:07 am

I'm willing to work with anyone who will work with me. Bulgaria has not been present/helpful and thus must be eliminated.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:08 am

In post 423, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm willing to work with anyone who will work with me. Bulgaria has not been present/helpful and thus must be eliminated.

This is at ceph and other hot singles in my area as well. I'll work with you if you want. I just think we need to be strong to fight off other invaders
"@EE

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”